Vore Game Beta release

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Game Beta release

Postby ultimateloser » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:34 am

Hm. Mine keeps saying extract failed...if I figure out why, I'll edit this.

EDIT: /facepalm, Windows stopped it halfway through to tell me that the EXE is dangerous, and when I said keep downloaded, it stopped halfway through anyway. Nevermind!

1: Ok, I can finally leave the building, thank you! Now the problem is, as soon as the two people finish talking, the girl walks to the right side of the screen, stops there, and the game stops moving. It's not frozen, it looks like it's missing a prompt or something. Well I should say it doesnt look like a freeze, mostly because it doesnt go into "not responding" mode.

2: Similar problem, once I get the key, if I try to talk to Calyx and "ask Calyx about", instead of prompting the set of questions I can ask, or like last time pushing me out the door, the game stops, stuck on the menu.

3: Every time you leave your apartment, Calyx does the "Calyx pushes past you" scene. This fixes the problem I had of going outside by myself last time, but it's also a bit strange if you renter your apartment ever. When he does it the second time, it also appears to freeze the game...this leads to further issues, because it means you can't access Talon's apartment at all, or get the scene with Drax and the fridge.

Sorry I found so many bugs; I'm a bit into it....no pun intended.

Also, on a convenience note, if you could maybe add an option to skip the vore text every time something gets eaten? That way, I don't have to read about the mouse being eaten by the fridge every time I start a new game ^^;
ultimateloser
New to the forum

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:46 pm

There is no sorry about finding too many bugs :P

1: I think number 1 is cause I placed some triggers wrong... I use over 100 by now o_o; it happens easily... that alone are the switches btw.

2: As for the Key thing, there is a trigger on Calyx when you have the key that he is supposed to.... OOooh snap... -___-; Yeah there was a loop it's going into, it had a "Exit event processing" and a trigger so he would leave the room with you. Now we guess what happened... I placed the trigger on the door to have it a smoother experience and forgot to place the exit into it again. Meaning your stuck in the loop...

3: That is strange... I must investigate this, I didn't change anything that could have caused it. O.o at last not knowingly... I need to check the events and triggers throughout the next day to see if I spot the little demon that stops you there.

As for skipping the scenes, you can fast-forward them or simply make a safe game so you don't have to read them all over~ I'm figuring how to build in a easy skip or not~ o=
*Grabs your leg* Omnomnom!
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:29 pm

hey, just wondering, I was going to help with maps on this right? (or at least from messages I was), though that plan seems to have completely dropped away.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:41 pm

warbrand4 wrote:hey, just wondering, I was going to help with maps on this right? (or at least from messages I was), though that plan seems to have completely dropped away.

A lot has dropped away during the work time I had @.@ still in process of re-figuring everything. Thanks for reminding me! I totally forgot about your offer >_<; Just having a bad time keeping track with everything. Right now I'm in the process of filling the maps though~
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby foxyumbreon » Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:35 am

ZolaSuwaro wrote:
warbrand4 wrote:hey, just wondering, I was going to help with maps on this right? (or at least from messages I was), though that plan seems to have completely dropped away.

A lot has dropped away during the work time I had @.@ still in process of re-figuring everything. Thanks for reminding me! I totally forgot about your offer >_<; Just having a bad time keeping track with everything. Right now I'm in the process of filling the maps though~

I know that feeling all too well.
foxyumbreon
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MissingNO123 » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:29 am

SREDISKRAD wrote:(which is probably where you got the emotion faces for the relevant pokemon.

Dude the maps are from mystery dungeon
MissingNO123
Somewhat familiar

Postby quirkylilme » Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:10 pm

Love the games, very nice stuff. Wish I could contribute, but my computer is a bit of a dinosaur. :silly:
Sparta is for wimps. Go to Hell's Kitchen.

No, it can't be heaven. There's not enough Twinkies.

My peanut. o3o
quirkylilme
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:37 pm

Glad to hear you enjoy it~ =3
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:58 am

How to be a pred v0.2 (further being called htbap - This is a WIP so expect not everything to work)

Fixes:
- NPC getting stuck in street
- Calyx looping to push you away
- Calyx not reacting properly
- Calyx leaving room too early making the special drax scene impossible
- Fridge loop issue
- Calyx loop issue
- Loads and loads of other issues that came up with the changes
- Streets now working properly (as far as I saw)

Changes:
- Content until the church part should be fully playable now
- Added first "Vore pics" for the toilet mimic
- More "Vore pics" for other scenes will follow
- Points awarded for finding "Vore scenes" instead of game overs
- Points have not yet a purpose, will later on unlock pets in the pet shop as reward system

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vh1vlxosmug9c ... 20v0.2.exe

And showing you how messy it is to work on the street part: http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/640x480q90/89/it2b.png Loads of events~

If you find any bugs, lemme know! I would be eager to know them all~
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby warbrand4 » Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:43 am

game freezes at teh street for some unknown reason.
just an RPG maker mapper,
warbrand4
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:16 pm

warbrand4 wrote:game freezes at teh street for some unknown reason.

Really? Any specific scene when it happened? O_o Damn...

EDIT: Found the reason... remember the fix I spoke about? I deleted the wrong tile when I replicated the fix... Jebus!

Fix will be up in roughly 20 min. I will edit this post when it's up

EDIT: Fix is up by now, the download link stays the same https://www.dropbox.com/s/vh1vlxosmug9c ... 20v0.2.exe
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby yoyox » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:14 am

Found a bug when you called the Posen shop owner old man two times it crashes because it's missing the sound Blow2
yoyox
New to the forum

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sat Jan 18, 2014 4:27 pm

yoyox wrote:Found a bug when you called the Posen shop owner old man two times it crashes because it's missing the sound Blow2

Missing material is fixed now~

Here is the DL link once more: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vh1vlxosmug9c ... 20v0.2.exe

Thanks for pointing this out and sorry for the inconvenience~ >.<
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redley » Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:04 am

New version, yay! New scenes are brilliant, as well as old ones. Finally the full naga scene! It's awesome!
Spoiler: show
I hope you are going to add a choice, once inside him, to stay/leave, as he promises.

Btw once i leave the pet shop, i can't come back. Is it your idea or just a bug?
Redley
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:58 pm

Redley wrote:New version, yay! New scenes are brilliant, as well as old ones. Finally the full naga scene! It's awesome!
I hope you are going to add a choice, once inside him, to stay/leave, as he promises.

Btw once i leave the pet shop, i can't come back. Is it your idea or just a bug?

It's neither of both~

As the pet shop is always placed on the end of the builds it has no trigger yet to come back after completion. So for now it stays a one time visit I'm afraid, but as long you grab the pet for your home you should be fine. If you want to stay in the pet shop or return at a later point, simply create a save game there. This should solve your issue~ :3

And your suggestion in the spoiler will be taken in consideration~ ^-^ Thanks for the Idea!
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby 9kirby99 » Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:54 pm

Tell me, does PokéDate have unbirth possibilities?
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=35468 Hope to RP with you! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°
9kirby99
Heavy user

Location: It's pink...wet...and gurgly...that could be anyone.

Postby bledthorn » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:13 am

how to be a predator link isnt working
bledthorn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:53 am

bledthorn wrote:how to be a predator link isnt working

Link is fixed. I had so many versions that it possibly got corrupted.

9kirby99 wrote:Tell me, does PokéDate have unbirth possibilities?

Yes, it has.
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby ZolaSuwaro » Tue Feb 11, 2014 10:56 am

I will stop posting updates for now and keep the development more private and less under timed pressure.

I hope everyone understands my decision. I'm not abandoning the project, but I will continue and finish it on my own pace.

I will still be around for answering questions.

Thanks for understanding!
ZolaSuwaro
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 am

Proooobably should've said that the "How to be a pred" game contains M/M...
Does it contain anything else??
Ryan-Drakel
---

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game