♥ My Vorish Little Pony Commissions! ♥

Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

Forum rules
Dedicated for the vore artists who have an album in this site, including commission advertisement, one thread per user please.

1a. Each artist should only have one thread for an open offer that has no deadline, and one project offers thread. Every commission / stream opening and closing, New publish for purchase, etc, should just be added to the commission thread.

1b. Likewise. Any other deadline orientated project (for example YCH) please just add to your project thread.

-Doing this mostly to make sure we don't have hundreds of artists making new threads every time for people to wands through.

2. Thread bumping is once a week! That means if you just want to add visibility to your thread, please don't bump it more than once a week.

3. Please link to your commission tab, like one of those here https://aryion.com/g4/commission.list.php

4. If you are hiring someone, use our forum for hiring viewforum.php?f=99

Artists recommendation before accepting commission, check for poster reputation. If they don't seem active, new account etc, You should do the following:

1. NEVER do free spec work without payment first...not even simple "test" sketches.
2. ALWAYS have a clear and detail mutual agreement
3. ALWAYS ask for half payment upfront before you do any work at all
4. NEVER send final artwork until you have received final payment
5. Check #blacklist for information on scam related activity in our artist Discord viewtopic.php?f=99&t=55569

♥ My Vorish Little Pony Commissions! ♥

Postby Kitti » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:36 am

Hey there, guys.

I've been taking commissions via notes but I think I might get better access if I actually made a thread. I've been getting active in the My Little Pony vore thread and that is where I've gotten most of my commissions and views from. My commissions are done via vectors to replicate the style of the show. It's a rather cute style, if I say so myself. Since I still don't have a job, this is the only way I can really make any sort of money at the moment. I don't to sell myself short, my prices are cheap enough... I think. :s I take my time with drawing and since little mistakes bother me, I might be a little slow when completing your commission. All I ask is that you're not a complete ass and just be patient with me. I will get to your commission if I accept it. All of that jabbering aside, here are my prices and some examples.

I Will Do

Macro/Micro
Same Size
Ponysona Characters
Canon/Canon
Canon/OC
Yaoi
Yuri
Inflation Sequences
Feeding/Stuffing/Fat Ponies
M/F
M/M
F/F
Hoofplay
Pregnancy
Sex
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Cock Vore
Scat [Extra]
Unbirthing [Maybe]
F/M

I Won't Do

Waterworks
Scatplay

Basic Prices

Refined Sketch - $5.00
Fully Colored - $7.00
Additional Characters - $2.00 per character
Detail Shots - $3.00
Backgrounds - $2.00 per hour.
Scat - $5.00

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls
No scat for now, please.

Refined Sketch - $10.00
Fully Colored - $20.00
Additional Characters - $5.00 per character
Detail Shots - $3.00

Comic Pages
Prices decided per page; price assumes two characters will be involved. PRICES ARE NOT SET IN STONE. If you order in bulk, I will give you a discount. I will do My Little Pony and Equestria Girls. [Example Soon]

Additional Pages - $1.00
Additional Characters - $5.00
Refined Sketch - $15.00
Fully Colored - $30.00
Scat - $5.00

Panel Strips

Refined Sketch - $5.00
Fully Colored - $10.00 per panel
Additional Characters - $4.00 per character
Detail Shots - $3.00

Contact
If you would like to get in contact with me, please send me a private message. I will answer any questions you may have to the best of my ability. If you would like to order a commission, all I ask is that you be as specific as possible. Thank you in advance. ^^

Examples
Some of these examples are slightly outdated in terms of quality. Newer examples will be added soon. Red text indicates content that may not be safe for work!

Refined Sketches
Full Color
Panel Strips
Simple Background
Complex Background
Equestira Girls Refined Sketches

Commission Queue
If my slots are full, feel free to send me a private message and inquire about a commission! I'm sure I can squeeze you in.

1. Gilda Continuation for Ruhki [Completed | REWORKING ]
2. Shadowbolt Finale for Ruhki [Sketch Resumed ]
3. Completed
4. Completed
5. Completed
6. Completed
7. Completed
8. Completed
9. Completed
10. Trixie and the Mane Six for justanothermeal [ Page Six - 32% ]
11. Completed
12. Completed
Last edited by Kitti on Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:34 pm, edited 22 times in total.
And in that moment, I became jealous of an arrowhead.

Commission information here.
Check out my picky Seeking Roleplay topic.
Kitti
???

Re: ♥ My Vorish Little Pony Commissions! ♥

Postby pinkiesurprise » Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:51 pm

Hi, just thought I'd ask before I note you about a commission. lol
Do you do micro/macro too or is it just same size?
pinkiesurprise
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gelus » Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:53 pm

.... Come payday, I will be showing up Fry style (shut up and take my money!), at least potentially. In Canon/OC pairings, do you only do the Canons as preds or can a commissioner get it both ways?
Gelus
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kitti » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:06 pm

pinkiesurprise wrote:Hi, just thought I'd ask before I note you about a commission. lol
Do you do micro/macro too or is it just same size?

That's perfectly fine with me.
I'm more than willing to do either. ^^ I prefer macro/micro, but I can do same size and I can try micro/macro. Either way, just let me know when you're ready!

Gelus wrote:.... Come payday, I will be showing up Fry style (shut up and take my money!), at least potentially. In Canon/OC pairings, do you only do the Canons as preds or can a commissioner get it both ways?

Your money is welcome here, but if something pops up, I can always hold off until you're ready. I'm a very patient lady~. ;P Anyways, the commissioner can get it both ways. If you have an OC I'll need some references to have handy when I'm drawing it out, however. If you don't have an image, I can take text descriptions as well.

Kitti
???

Postby pinkiesurprise » Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:21 pm

Okay awesome!
Also lol my bad I meant macro/micro; I'm not even sure how a mini being successfully eats a giant one. XD
pinkiesurprise
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bittersweet » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:09 pm

Definitely going to hit you up for art next time I get paid.
Bittersweet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kitti » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:44 pm

Bittersweet wrote:Definitely going to hit you up for art next time I get paid.

Awesome, I'll look forward to it. ^^

Kitti
???

Postby Kitti » Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:11 am

Just finished the first page of a two page comic for an anonymous deviant who commissioned this as a gift. They were very specific on the layout, so be sure to follow the numbers. ^^' They're still undecided on the second page, so I cannot be sure when it will come. Anyways, I hope someone out there likes it.

NMM_1of2.png

Kitti
???

Postby Kitti » Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:38 am

Finished a commission for Mobius_Evalon!
He ordered a debaucherous little Viynl Scratch having a little vorgasm. Hope someone out there likes it~

Vinyl_Re.png

Kitti
???

Re: ♥ My Vorish Little Pony Commissions! ♥ [Temp. Hiatus]

Postby Kitti » Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 am

Look at me triple posting, hah. xD;

Anyways, I'm not dead guys! I've had some complications pop up, as some of you may know; my surgery was a success and most of the pain is gone now. I'm getting ready to start on my commissions! To those who've already ordered, I am terribly sorry about the lack of communication on my part. For now, I'm putting the order list on hold until I can catch up a little bit. I've got a big order recently and I would like to make some progress on it before I accept any more orders. I'll try to keep a progress bar near the orders, but if you would like to see some progress, you only need to ask.

- Kitti

Kitti
???

Postby Kitti » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:14 pm

Here is the first of two commissions for pinkiesurprise!
I would like to formally apologize again for taking so unbearably long, but this sweetie was exceptionally patient during the entire time. I cannot thank you enough, and I honestly mean that. Now that i've gotten over a few personal issues, I should be back on track. Regardless, yeah. I'm going to leave this here. Also, I have never used so much pink before...

Spoiler: show
reduced.png
The internal was good practice, all things considered.

Kitti
???

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Apr 28, 2014 1:14 pm

You don't do f/m, but you do m/m, m/f, and f/f?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Kitti » Thu May 01, 2014 2:36 am

Turbotowns wrote:You don't do f/m, but you do m/m, m/f, and f/f?

Yes, that is correct.

Kitti
???

Postby Kitti » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:39 pm

Hey there, guys.

I'm sort of in a thick spot with my shit insurance company, so I'm rebumping this for emergency commissions. Chances are, you might see another journal about it on deviantART but that is my personal account so I ask that you not message me or anything there. I like to keep this portion separate from my personal/game works. Anyways, I'm stuck with a massive bill from my gallbladder surgery that my insurance company refuses to pay. It was filed twice and the insurance paid it the first time, so I'm stuck with it now. :/

Any little bit counts... and I've been told multiple times that I could get more business if I opened up F/M commissions. So, let's give that a shot. I am ACCEPTING F/M COMMISSIONS. As long as King Sombra, Soarin, and Spike aren't the prey I don't care who it is.

Kitti
???

Return to Artists Valley