Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:41 am

So maybe this is old news, but I discovered this MUGEN unbirth chracter last night known as NT Mama. Supposidly she's a OS Tan for Windows NT which was an operating system in the late 80s early 90s.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/uj8kvk852361d9k/NT.rar#!

Here are some screen shots. NT Mama is pictured on the left.

Unfortunately the Unbirth move is short somewhat weak, has no digest animation for victories, and her .def document is about half in Japanese.

I was hoping that maybe someone who knows what they are doing in MUGEN might be able to fix those unfortunate little drawbacks. Either translating it so those of us who are Nubile mugen editors can alter the attack for more damage(I tried, but couldn't figure it out), or idealy complete the move for maximum Voreality.

Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit Edit

I just noticed she seems to have a realy bad habbit of falling through the floor and jumping and never coming back down(At least in watch mode). A fix for those little quarks would be awsome as well.
Last edited by 0Anesthetic4u on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Found Unbirth MUGEN Character: NT Mama

Postby Vinderex » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:47 am

Use the direct link with the image tags. Like so. ((take out the -- on each side though, of course)
[img]--http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c228/0Anesthetic4u/NtMama3_zps66562cb1.png--[/img]
Anyways, not particularly into human preds myself, but it's always nice seeing more MUGEN characters. :P
Last edited by Vinderex on Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:52 am

Vinderex wrote:Use the direct link with the image tags. Like so. ((take out the -- on each side though, of course)

Thankyou kindly.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Houyo » Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:11 am

Wow that's pretty cool.
Houyo
???

Postby vore2412 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:20 am

Kinda roughly figured out how her ub attack works its something like down+forward+x I can't always get it to work, most of the time she punches, kicks, or throws fruit out of her vagina. If someone has full controls on how to use her, please post.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Ralmar » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:10 am

I've gotten it to work reasonably consistently. You need to be holding down as you press forward and X. It's still not very consistent, though, which is a bit odd. Still, entertaining to watch.
There's something that doesn't make sense here: let's go and poke it with a stick.
Ralmar
Somewhat familiar

Postby michishirube44 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:41 am

The archive has two text files, both are written in Japanese.
Filename is broken, but fortunately contents can be read.
One is history, the other is command list.

--------
[Commands]
falling pie : forward + Y (ground)
sliding pie : downforward + Y (ground)
diving pie : down + Y (air)
throwing pie : hold Z -> press each directions -> release Z (ground)
advancing guard : X + Y (ground and guarding)

[Specials]
how about vegetables? : down, downforward, forward, XorYorZ (ground)
unbirth : forward, down, downforward, XorYorZ (ground)
preemptive multitask : any directions, A (ground)

[Hypers]
family of NT -2000- : down, downforward, forward, C (ground) (power-1000)
family of NT -XP- : forward, down, downforward, C (ground) (power-1000)
family of NT -Vista- : down, downback, back, C (ground) (power-1000)
Mama's dietting mission : down, down, X+Y (ground) (power-2000)
Mama's three-minute fxxxing : down, downforward, forward, A+B (ground) (power-3000)
--------

And more, this char seems to have some bugs in dashing states.
michishirube44
Been posting for a bit

Postby justaname333 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 9:48 am

vore2412 wrote:Kinda roughly figured out how her ub attack works its something like down+forward+x I can't always get it to work, most of the time she punches, kicks, or throws fruit out of her vagina. If someone has full controls on how to use her, please post.

Ralmar wrote:I've gotten it to work reasonably consistently. You need to be holding down as you press forward and X. It's still not very consistent, though, which is a bit odd. Still, entertaining to watch.

It's the standard DP input. →↓↘ + punch. Some changes to the move depending on the punch type, such as jump distance.
justaname333
Participator

Postby Aardvark » Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:13 pm

Windows NT was around in the late 80's??
Are you absolutely sure about that?
Aardvark
Participator

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:32 pm

Aardvark wrote:Windows NT was around in the late 80's??
Are you absolutely sure about that?

According to the research I've done Windows NT was around in 1989. Course I got that info from an OS Tan Wiki.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To everyone who is asking about her UB move there is a move in her controleslist in the .def file labled in english called "Pregnant" there's a pregnant X,Y, and Z. You'll probably notice that the Command for that is realy stupid with a $ sing in it. Just kill all the crap out of it and switch it to Down Down X,Y, or Z.

That will make your lives so much happier.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:43 pm

I can't get her to load in my game. Any help for a noob?
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:25 pm

forgreatjustice18 wrote:I can't get her to load in my game. Any help for a noob?

Well considering I have no Idea what you mean by that I will just give you the complete rundown.

Download the file. Extract the file. Drop the new folder in your MUGEN Chars Folder. Then go to the "Select .def" text file in your MUGEN data folder, find the character list and add NT,stage/NT all the characters should have their names listed as such where it goes Name,stage/Name.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hellgorama » Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:43 pm

Dammit. If only I knew coding better I would make her OP. I would made the unbirthed state last until the opponent is 0 hp, and she siphons hp and a nice tummy rubbing animation. Also upon death she either absorbs the opponent or births the opponent as a baby or waddles away from screen also rubbing her tummy. *Sigh* a man can dream...a man can dream. Also check this vid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WWgWmjwD6Fk (contains vore as well)

Here the player controls Gum and fights 2 mamas. When she unbirths she actually siphons hp and heals herself and it lasts 2x as long.
hellgorama
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:23 pm

hellgorama wrote:Dammit. If only I knew coding better I would make her OP. I would made the unbirthed state last until the opponent is 0 hp, and she siphons hp and a nice tummy rubbing animation. Also upon death she either absorbs the opponent or births the opponent as a baby or waddles away from screen also rubbing her tummy. *Sigh* a man can dream...a man can dream. Also check this vid:

Here the player controls Gum and fights 2 mamas. When she unbirths she actually siphons hp and heals herself and it lasts 2x as long.

Well Im not certin that all that would be necessary, but better would always be nice.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:37 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
forgreatjustice18 wrote:I can't get her to load in my game. Any help for a noob?

Well considering I have no Idea what you mean by that I will just give you the complete rundown.

Download the file. Extract the file. Drop the new folder in your MUGEN Chars Folder. Then go to the "Select .def" text file in your MUGEN data folder, find the character list and add NT,stage/NT all the characters should have their names listed as such where it goes Name,stage/Name.

thats exactly what I meant thanks
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Tue Jun 03, 2014 6:08 am

hellgorama wrote:Dammit. If only I knew coding better I would make her OP. I would made the unbirthed state last until the opponent is 0 hp, and she siphons hp and a nice tummy rubbing animation. Also upon death she either absorbs the opponent or births the opponent as a baby or waddles away from screen also rubbing her tummy. *Sigh* a man can dream...a man can dream. Also check this vid:

Well... not sure how ta lengthen it, but I did find how ta make the unbirth a bit more OP, and add a bit of siphoning ta it.

First ya gotta open up the NT_S.CNS file, and find this bit.
Code: Select all
[State 1011, ダメージ]
type = TargetLifeAdd
trigger1 = animelemtime(4) = 0
trigger2 = animelemtime(8) = 0
trigger3 = animelemtime(12) = 0
value = -30
kill = 0

Note that the japanese characters ya see here might be gibberish characters if ya'll're using generic notepad. The important bits are "State 1011" and "type = TargetLifeAdd".

This bit determines the damage from the three "hits" when the target's inside her womb. Changing it ta a higher negative number (like -90) will get ya more damage. Changing it ta a positive number will heal the target instead.

If ya change "kill" ta 1, the attack won't wait till the opponent bounces off the wall ta KO them.

As fer siphoning, add this extra bit after the bit above.
[State 1011, healme]
type = lifeadd
value = 30

Again, the important bits here are "State 1011" and "type = lifeadd".

This one will heal ya fer what you have after "value" for each "hit" against the target inside ya. Note that if ya changed "kill" ta 1 earlier, fer some reason it won't heal ya if it KO'd them.

I might do some further experiments with this character, especially if I can find out how ta properly create/edit Mugen sprites; her sprite style seems simple enough ta add a belly rub, and some other existing Mugen vore characters got sensible coding ta blatantly rip off copy give me an idea of what ta do. Don't quote me on this though, my muse is a fickle thing and will most likely leave me with nothin' ta go on...

EDIT: And I have spent faaaaaar too long messing with this character. I have her doing a loop of the belly thing if the move KO's, but the target reappears and floats there, and it doesn't count as a win pose yet, so it doesn't go on ta the next round till the game forces it... Might try again later. For now, sweet blessed sleep.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:30 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:

Well... not sure how ta lengthen it, but I did find how ta make the unbirth a bit more OP, and add a bit of siphoning ta it.

First ya gotta open up the NT_S.CNS file, and find this bit.
[State 1011, ダメージ]
type = TargetLifeAdd
value = -30
kill = 0

Note that the japanese characters ya see here might be gibberish characters if ya'll're using generic notepad. The important bits are "State 1011" and "type = TargetLifeAdd".

This bit determines the damage from the three "hits" when the target's inside her womb. Changing it ta a higher negative number (like -90) will get ya more damage. Changing it ta a positive number will heal the target instead.

If ya change "kill" ta 1, the attack won't wait till the opponent bounces off the wall ta KO them.

As fer siphoning, add this extra bit after the bit above.
[State 1011, healme]
type = lifeadd
value = 30

Again, the important bits here are "State 1011" and "type = lifeadd".

This one will heal ya fer what you have after "value" for each "hit" against the target inside ya. Note that if ya changed "kill" ta 1 earlier, fer some reason it won't heal ya if it KO'd them.

I might do some further experiments with this character, especially if I can find out how ta properly create/edit Mugen sprites; her sprite style seems simple enough ta add a belly rub, and some other existing Mugen vore characters got sensible coding ta blatantly rip off copy give me an idea of what ta do. Don't quote me on this though, my muse is a fickle thing and will most likely leave me with nothin' ta go on...

EDIT: And I have spent faaaaaar too long messing with this character. I have her doing a loop of the belly thing if the move KO's, but the target reappears and floats there, and it doesn't count as a win pose yet, so it doesn't go on ta the next round till the game forces it... Might try again later. For now, sweet blessed sleep.

From this day forward you shall be known as Captain Awesome on this thread, and you will be considered to be Awesome... and a Captain.

But One real quick question. Are the chunks of code you threw up in your post the origional code that we need to edit, or the code you already edited your self?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:01 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:From this day forward you shall be known as Captain Awesome on this thread, and you will be considered to be Awesome... and a Captain.

But One real quick question. Are the chunks of code you threw up in your post the origional code that we need to edit, or the code you already edited your self?

Alright, the first one is a piece of the original code, found in "NT_S.cns". It determines the damage done by the "processing" part of the move.

The second bit of code is a bit of original code; ya gotta copy it inta the same file, after the first piece of code. It'll add in healing.

Spoiler: show
On a related note... well, I'm still not making promises, because I'm really bad at keeping 'em, but here's what I've done...

• Found and temporarily removed the jumping bugs so she doesn't float off (apparently she was supposed to airdash, but she'd just bug out instead)
  • Tweaked the sprites a bit, so she raises her leg up outta the way when she fires someone after the unbirth
  • And the big bit, ALMOST have a proper unbirth win animation; still got a problem with the unbirthee appearing fer a split second, but the freaking awesome Smiley went and pointed me in the right direction, so I think I might have that done soon.

What I wanna do:
  • Make a belly rub animation for the unbirth win
  • More alternate colors, I've made some but they're not working fer some reason, which kinda stinks 'cause I like the Curly one I did...

If I do get it done, I'll release it as a patch; you'll still have ta get it from the original link/original author, if you can find 'em, then copy my files over it. Don't wanna step on toes here.

EDIT: I do got a question fer ya, though. Where'd ya find this character? Because who knows what else this author's got? He's made a giant shrimp monster that apparently spits radioactive canola oil for a super attack, for one thing. And NT Mama's got coding for a special encounter with it, apparently, but I don't know how ta trigger it yet...

EDIT EDIT: Welp, found her origins, if not exactly her original creator... there's a MUGEN-based Japanese game known as Nijikaku. Apparently, it's a low quality 2chan meme brawl. Explains a lot in the files. Explains a LOT. Not sure if worth digging through ta find more possible vorish goodies...

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Holy vory moly it's almost a gigabyte without the music, I can't do it. Someone with spare time on their hands wanna dig through a box full of 2chan meme-ery?
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forgreatjustice18 » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:04 pm

ArgobargSoup wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:From this day forward you shall be known as Captain Awesome on this thread, and you will be considered to be Awesome... and a Captain.

Alright, the first one is a piece of the original code, found in "NT_S.cns". It determines the damage done by the "processing" part of the move.

The second bit of code is a bit of original code; ya gotta copy it inta the same file, after the first piece of code. It'll add in healing.

Spoiler: show
On a related note... well, I'm still not making promises, because I'm really bad at keeping 'em, but here's what I've done...

• Found and temporarily removed the jumping bugs so she doesn't float off (apparently she was supposed to airdash, but she'd just bug out instead)
  • Tweaked the sprites a bit, so she raises her leg up outta the way when she fires someone after the unbirth
  • And the big bit, ALMOST have a proper unbirth win animation; still got a problem with the unbirthee appearing fer a split second, but the freaking awesome Smiley went and pointed me in the right direction, so I think I might have that done soon.

What I wanna do:
  • Make a belly rub animation for the unbirth win
  • More alternate colors, I've made some but they're not working fer some reason, which kinda stinks 'cause I like the Curly one I did...

If I do get it done, I'll release it as a patch; you'll still have ta get it from the original link/original author, if you can find 'em, then copy my files over it. Don't wanna step on toes here.

EDIT: I do got a question fer ya, though. Where'd ya find this character? Because who knows what else this author's got? He's made a giant shrimp monster that apparently spits radioactive canola oil for a super attack, for one thing. And NT Mama's got coding for a special encounter with it, apparently, but I don't know how ta trigger it yet...

EDIT EDIT: Welp, found her origins, if not exactly her original creator... there's a MUGEN-based Japanese game known as Nijikaku. Apparently, it's a low quality 2chan meme brawl. Explains a lot in the files. Explains a LOT. Not sure if worth digging through ta find more possible vorish goodies...

EDIT EDIT EDIT: Holy vory moly it's almost a gigabyte without the music, I can't do it. Someone with spare time on their hands wanna dig through a box full of 2chan meme-ery?

is there any way to increase the length of the attack?
forgreatjustice18
Somewhat familiar

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Wed Jun 04, 2014 3:51 pm

I guess I can try :/ Should be easy enough.
((Yes I only just joined because I wanted to help.))
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game