Carnivore Club location/event

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Carnivore Club location/event

Postby smallpeter » Wed Jun 25, 2014 7:28 pm

Hi all I'm advertising a club with the owners consent.
We are a vore club in SL which caters to any character types (humanoid or furry, etc).
The club has vore creatures/toys as well as tentacle/vine types & other naughty equipment, for visitor to play with due or while waiting for Roleplay noms with others.
On the 28th of June we will be hosting an Rp+Product Sale/Auction, where will be numerous rp sessions with peoples characters auctioned as well as at least one artist who's auctioning art commissions.
Do come over to the Carnivore Club ( Sensual Ecstasy (217,92,22) ) and join us for this fun event!
We hope to see you there.
For any questions / inquiries PM me, or IM me in Second Life: iiii5 (John)
PS: You can also drop a note card to the club owner in SL: Nicole (denchious)
smallpeter
Participator

Re: Carnivore Club location/event

Postby NecrolanceZX » Wed Jun 25, 2014 11:23 pm

I actually read otherwise, with the carnivore club... Unless it changed, you have to be either a human prey or a pred willing to eat human prey to even join the club. If that changed, then it hasn't been updated on signs in the club itself. Doesn't really cater to any character type if you can't be a non-human prey. I might stop by just to watch the event, but probably won't participate in it.

I might be wrong, and the rules may have changed, but I don't know.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Thu Jun 26, 2014 7:06 am

well not sure when you were there last but the club has been moved and remodelled it's pretty big now we have a disco room etc. But we accept all vores within the club I'm a shape shifter I'm a naga, wolf, dragon so any option really ^^. Drop by anytime ^^
smallpeter
Participator

Postby NecrolanceZX » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:39 pm

I was there a week or so ago, and while exploring... I did find a sign that said you have to be either human prey or a predator looking to eat human prey. You can even go check yourself, it should still be there unless it was very recently removed.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Fri Jun 27, 2014 3:43 pm

hmm that's very Odd i'll talk to the owner thanks for brining it up where abouts in the club do you know?? It has never been our policy to prevent any vore type we have and always will allows human or furry or whatever come to our club.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby NecrolanceZX » Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:52 pm

I don't really remember exactly... It was on a building that's off to the side, I think it had a pool? Might have to just hunt for it.
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby smallpeter » Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:18 am

Heya guys just like to thank you all who attended Nicole is happy with what we raised so thank you very much.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:19 pm

Nice news. I don't think vore clubs are something we could have enough of at this stage, so it's great to hear of yet another one! I shall visit when I make time for SL again.
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Vinderex » Tue May 17, 2016 5:25 pm

By the way, who's the owner of the Carnivore Club? And would they be interested in having a Vore HUD 2 vendor?
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby smallpeter » Tue May 17, 2016 8:32 pm

Hey Vinderex Nicole is the owner of the Carnivore club I'm in middle of exams at moment and Nicole be on and off mind if we meet next week?
smallpeter
Participator

Return to Second Life Vore Club