SLVC Help

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

SLVC Help

Postby pacattack25 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:20 pm

I've bought a few things vore related (specifically a kemono Chubbeh a gurgle belly and Lim's extra belly v 3.13.1) How do I get these to work on my avatar correctly?
pacattack25
---

Re: SLVC Help

Postby Coshi » Thu Jul 17, 2014 7:01 pm

Well you equip them and click on your tummy to edit, or something like that, as for texturing I have no clue how any of that works, you can ask the creators or some of the people in the club, it involves ripping textures from your current avatar or asking permission from the makers if you're a saint.
Coshi
Somewhat familiar

Postby pacattack25 » Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:37 pm

Thanks - after I figured out I had to open them...
pacattack25
---

Postby Vinderex » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:40 am

I really don't like ripping textures when I can avoid it. For avatars with some of the less complicated skins, I often just make a belly texture from scratch and mimic the skin as closely as I can. In most cases it fits pretty well.
For some of the more difficult ones, you can simply zoom in and take a screenshot of your avatar's tummy, then stretch it out as needed to make a belly texture. The quality's usually not ultra-supreme this way, but it works in a pinch at least.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby Avereth » Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:57 am

I've always had to take pictures of the avatar tummy in front of a background colored like the fur on their sides or back, but it's so similar to ripping I honestly might just eventually give up on doing it that way. It helps to get a texture grid to help you figure out how to synch it up too.

So many content creators won't give you skins or want to charge you some ludicrous amount to customize it themselves(Looking at YOU Derp hyena makers). I'm just not artistically inclined enough most of the time to want to try to redraw so much from scratch. Monotone characters and often dragons get it easier with less details. I should be allowed to modify my own avatar skin. Dx
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby xdarkmarth » Fri Jul 18, 2014 4:25 pm

I'm not exactly the best at it but I'll give it a shot, I'll gladly help with anything you may need ^^
xdarkmarth
Somewhat familiar

Return to Second Life Vore Club