what is your opinion on...vore audio?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

what is your opinion on...vore audio?

Postby tiroflame » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:44 pm

a recent cropping of vore audio can be found on Furaffinity.
it's simply what it might sound like if you were actually being swallowed.
tiroflame
New to the forum

Re: what is your opinion on...vore audio?

Postby Kezmit » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:27 pm

There's been quite a few people who do vore audio on there. To me, it's really more than half the fun of vore.
Kezmit
New to the forum

Postby John » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:52 pm

The vore audios are quite awesome. The are a couple of looping belly/digestion sounds that I listen to regularly when I fantasize or RP. Though there are a few that put too much volume and attention to heavy, harsh breathing.
John
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby InvalidResponse » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:32 pm

I love vore audio. I have a separate file for it on my computer. I sometimes put on looping sounds while reading stories or viewing pictures. It's not 100% of the fun, but why wouldn't a voraphile like it?
InvalidResponse
Somewhat familiar

Postby SREDISKRAD » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:38 pm

If it's done right, it's really powerful, especially when playing things like Barbftr (alsnapz mod3 V whateverthehellitisnow). Sometimes if I feel like having volume, something like that can make or break the pred for me (of course, when muted it doesn't matter)

As for just audio clips of what being digested would sound like, they're good too, especially if everything seems subtle like the breathing or the heartbeat. I don't mind if they become really powerful then die down, that's good because that's you passing through the oesophagus right next to them, of course you're hear it all crystal clearly.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Marira17 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:36 am

I have actually never listened to vore audio before…do you guys have any links? xD
Marira17
Somewhat familiar

Postby harek » Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:31 am

Vore audio is something I've often thought about, but usually only as it applies to video. Audio by itself is hard to make fully convincing when everyone has their own idea of how a vore scene is "supposed" to sound.

For instance, I've heard plenty of vore audio, and much of it is passable for some enjoyment on its own, but there's yet to be one that completely immerses me (:gulp: :roll:) in the moment on its own. But I remain optimistic as long as there are folks who'd love to further the idea.
harek
Somewhat familiar

Postby Kanosint » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:53 am

I love it, so relaxing and naughty...
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby Avereth » Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:54 pm

The good ones are really quite amazing. It's a field of material I never really paid attention to before, but it's definitely worth paying attention to for the good examples.
Avereth
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: The Savannah, resting as a meerkat squirms inside me

Postby Jeschke » Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:36 pm

As someone who's made it before, I'd say..

I'm waiting for some actual audio engineer/someone who can record better sounds and do better processing to come along and blow me out of the water. x3 I've mostly done it as a hobby thing, I'm not really an expert on the stuff or anything.

Anyway, if whoever reading it needs a link or whatever, here's my FA with works (eka's doesn't support mp3 yet, unfortunately): http://www.furaffinity.net/user/jeschke/

I'd also recommend checking out http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fenrirfangs / http://www.furaffinity.net/user/chemicalcrux too.
Jeschke
Participator

Postby ytvopls » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:37 pm

(Woah, hey Jeschke!)

I love them. Where artwork never quite hits what I'm looking for, audio takes all my yes.
11/10 would loop forever, and ever, and ever, and ev...
ytvopls
New to the forum

Postby cmwalters » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:43 pm

freesound.org .....good place for these sound effects

Yeah it can add to the realism of the person or thing getting
eaten alive and make the story or the video a lot better!

http://www.cmwalters.deviantart.com
cmwalters
Participator

Postby TheDarkHunger » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:53 am

I love vore audio, makes it better for me!
TheDarkHunger
New to the forum

Postby Rac0r » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:44 am

Vore audio's are a huge hit for me. It let's the imagination run wild and I love it! Jeschke's "Lucky Hunt" is one of the best vore audio clips I've ever listened. In that you pretty much take the place of a predator, swallow a Khajiit (those cat people from Skyrim), hear the struggles, digestion, burps and throwing up clothes and remains. It's fantastic, if anyone is interested in that, check it out here:

http://www.furaffinity.net/view/12564119/
Rac0r
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby chibi-wolfy » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:04 am

I thought it was a pretty cool gimmick at first, but it loses its thrill when you start recognizing all the same stock audio files nearly everyone uses for them. Without visual information I like to be reminded who I'm inside too, which I find not a whole lot of people do - but I definently love these two for it, for example.

Pretty much all of them end with a gradual fadeout as the prey loses conciousness too, but I can't really blame anyone for that because that's a more personal preference on my part, I tend to like being considered concious all the way through >w>
chibi-wolfy
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwiftGale » Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:58 am

Vore audio, to me at least, is a rather interesting take on the illusion of getting eaten. Some of them I've encountered are actually done REALLY well, and give a good mindset of what's supposedly occurring around you from the POV. However, to me at least, I think some vore audios would be more interesting if they had some sort of narrative to it. Most audio's only seem to revolve around someone getting swallowed and ending up inside a stomach (though that's still pretty interesting) and that's pretty much it. I think if there was some added sound effects (Such as the approaching footsteps of the prey in the intro, or an outdoor soundscape mixed in), a really interesting scene can be played out.
SwiftGale
New to the forum

Postby Emi » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:53 am

ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby fixated1 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:01 am

I wish I could get into it, but stomach sounds like gurgling make me think my stomach is gurgling, and I imagine how it feels when you get a weird gurgle that you can feel. It's jarring for me.
fixated1
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Jayezox » Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:25 am

I actually like it better than most artwork. Kind of like video though, it's a hard form of vore media to find.
Jayezox
---

Postby TheGreyMist » Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:16 am

Well seeing as how I'm sort of in the craze right now, I'd have to say it's a rather unique form of vore :) . To me, vore audio can be seen as some sort of movie or show...just without any of the visual elements being involved in the entire piece. I mean, it's rather unique how someone can create a story or scenario just through the use of sound effects alone (Such as a somewhat ominous piece involving nothing but wind, footsteps and a distant clatter that's well placed in the least expected moments). However, there does seem to be a somewhat stagnation within audio clips involving vore. Now and then it focuses on the same old plot; monster/pred comes devours listener and they end up in their belly. Now don't get me wrong, there are some people who make SUPERB sounds to emulate the innards of a creature, but a bit of variety might be nice. a small storyline or different take can surely benefit the audio scene ^^; .
TheGreyMist
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion