Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Ancient Reckoning Chronicles [Vore/RPGMaker] 09JUN2016

Postby Altimos » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:40 am

Welcome all, to the coming of Ancient Reckoning Chronicles!

OVERHAUL IN PROGRESS, so there is no current download as of right now... Stay tuned for when the Pre-Alpha Debug Test is released.

Ancient Reckoning One (15% Completed)

Spoiler: show

First off, lets discuss the overall content of the Ancient Reckoning Chronicles. Yes, you heard that correctly. This is a 3 part game, hell maybe more if that is what the patreons want (sort of like final fantay). Ancient Reckoning
is a fully interactive game where your choices dictate the outcome of your overall destiny. Most of the conversations you have in the game will need either a good, neutral, or evil response. There will be a lot of content in each
game, and there may be some that you will not see depending on your actions through-out the game. Which adds to the replay ability.

What will stand out further, is the ability to save your completed game file, and transfer it to Ancient Reckoning 2, and then to 3. This adds a very long line of cross game replay ability. It took me some time to work this into the
game, but once I figure out how to do it... the possibilities where endless. And yes, I am very excited.

Much like the old version, you're playing to figure out what has transpired in the world to cause the demons and the Dark Devourer to rise again. Emotions will fly, and the fate of the world is literally resting in your hands.

Much not like the old version is the complete overall that has happened. I feel confident that my ability in RPG Maker VX Ace has increase dramatically in the past months, even more so than before. As you can see from the title
screen.

Additional updates include side battle view, with its own animations. I've also incorporated my own animation art for dramatic boss encounter skills. I figured out the map call so you can see where you are at in each zone, which
will also indicate where the quest that you're on is located. And as stated before, I went to complete parallaxing mode, to go beyond the scope of what I had done before as far as overall layout.

In short, you'll be hard pressed not to play this game. Also, all patreons will be receiving playable updates. I do appologize, I'd rather not separate any content in this nature, but they are supporting me and I want to take care
of them first.

As before, you have the ability to choose the content you would like to see...
Softvore
Softvore with Digestion
Softvore with Scat (full tour)

Each one will give you different vore dialog within the game. So naturally when it comes time for you to overcome or fall in your trial,
you will receive the appropriate ending or completion art. And of course, all gameover dialog has different endings depending on your choices.

So what does this game have... well...
Shrinking (1/10th and 1/100th Scale)
Same Size (Only by Monster Girls)
Oral Vore
Unbirth
Anal Vore
Cock Vore (Futa only)

Aware / Unaware Vore
Willing / Unwilling Vore
Player is Prey
Protagonist is Male
Vored by only female characters / Monster Girls
Can be vored by your own party members…
Includes Humans, Demi-Humans, Demons, Angels, Dragons, and more...

Ancient Reckoning Two (5% Completed)

Storyline Completed

Ancient Reckoning Three (5% Completed)

Storyline Completed

Also... I'm using MEGA because I get up to 50GB storage for free... that's awesome... However, it is my plan to host
my own website so that there will be no issues when downloading my games from all around the world.
(I know some countries have difficulties accessing MEGA).

-------------------------------------------
In order to play Ancient Reckoning and all future games that I create, you will need the
RPG Maker VX ACE run-time packge (RTP) which can be found in the spoiler section below...

-------------------------------------------

Altimos, the Creator
Last edited by Altimos on Thu May 10, 2018 8:02 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Ancient Reckoning Chronicles

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Re: Ancient Reckoning (Vore RPG / RPG Maker Ace) Version 1.0

Postby forumlurker » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:11 am

Alright, I've tried the game.

First of all, the game freezes once you enter Freya's room. A scene triggers, but can't be completed there.

I liked the scenes so far. Detailed and awesome to turn the optional digestion/scat scenes off or not.

No random encounters, that's a good thing too.

The town feels a bit empty so far though and my habit of checking out all corners and items in each house turned out to be fruitless. Some minor things like a potion or something would be nice.

I can't beat the fairy mother as I can't level up (or I missed something) and she keeps hitting me with AOE attacks while I have little to no means to heal. With no exp to be gained, I don't see why I would fight the Bee girls either. Since I couldn't get past her, I haven't gone any further.

The forest map looks awfully familiar, but I've seen it included in several more games so far.

Very promising, but a bit of polishing would be nice. Especially not being able to gain exp. or better gear is breaking the game for me now.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:20 am

Yes, I've curtailed the leveling system to flow with the story itself. I'd rather not have individuals over level encounters.

I'm surprised you can't get past the fairy queen, every time I played, I managed to beat here... though it was by the skin of my teeth... The fairy princesses are strong, but the queen is the strongest... course she is a mid-boss.

It is something to come back to after you go in the ancient ruins. Every time you finish a quest, you'll gain a level. Killing mobs will grant you gold.

I'll have to look at the script for Freya's house... it worked for me during the play through on another laptop besides my main computer.

And trust me, there'll be all kinds of nick nacks for you to pick up in book shelves and what not later... that is kind of a tedious task, and I like exploring too, so I know what you mean. Especially since hidden vore scenes are present.

I also roleplay, but cannot find a site yet to display a good enough interpretation of my preferences. So... just ask me.
Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Altimos » Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:25 am

Alright, I scoped out what the problem is with the cut scene in Freya's house... I'll be sure to put that with the update.

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Pinhead2212 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:03 am

Ooooh this looks good!
Pinhead2212
Participator

Postby justanothermeal » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:04 am

what i have played so far is pretty good (just made it to the forest) though if i might make one suggestion, the vore scenes would be a lot more interesting if there were some visuals alongside the text. the text is good, but if you could see what was happening it would be better,
justanothermeal
Been posting for a bit

Postby Koseki » Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:25 am

i played the whole episode and i really like this game. it is going in the right direction, good job man. btw i was hoping for some vore between team members or with your sister but oh welll.....

if i had to say a thing i didn't like so much was the fact that in the vore scenes i like more dialogue between prey and pred, but as i said this is a really little thing. Overall i'll wait for updates cause this shows a lot of potential
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Bright » Fri Aug 15, 2014 12:13 pm

If you need RPGmaker, I got a steam key I can gift you.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby zaikou » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:31 pm

trying to enter the vines after doing alchemist quest teleports you mystically to saphires home :/
still need the treasure..
zaikou
New to the forum

Postby WolfHunter » Fri Aug 15, 2014 2:51 pm

a great game in the making! good job!
the bugs i encountered:
you can only enter the secret cave once after it teleports you to sapphires house
when recieving the reward from the alchemist and choosing the vagina and later riding the white wave the game becomes stuck.
entering freyas room as was already mentioned.
after the funeral if i try to return to the village it becomes the burning village and talking second time to the elder makes the game stuck.
radicus talks at the forest even if your alone.

improvements i reccomend:
adding a sad tune to the burning village might be interesting.
hidden items would be nice as was mentioned.
adding more surprise scenes like the froggirl is welcome.
the difficulty of the fairy queen and princess is about right i wouldnt change it.
the idea of entering battle only when choosing to and not rendomly is one i liked.

the game is good and it has big potential! thanks for the game and keep the good work! :)
WolfHunter
New to the forum

Postby bighead » Fri Aug 15, 2014 3:35 pm

Gah, another game to add to my list of things I need to play. Several months with no pc has lead to a large backlog, but this is definitely at the top of things. Though I have no experience writing campaigns, as an avid player of pathfinder, I understand the time and effort that goes into writing and designing the campaigns, and I imagine this would carry over well into rpg maker. Encounter balance, world building and character design are three of the most important things in both systems.
Don't worry, I don't bite.... Often!
bighead
Participator

Postby Altimos » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Thanks all for the updates, bugs, and comments... It's greatly appreciated.

Regarding the current issues.

Music = I got yeah Wolfhunter, we're on the same path. I'm utilizing NCH software... but I need to get my mixes down in size before I can
add them to the game, even in mp3 format it's still over 10mb (I gotta chop them, the longest techno song I recorded was 2 hours and 38 minutes or so).
It was a song I listened too when I was playing SimCity 5.

I'll look at the vines again, and the transition before and after you've complete the Alchemist's quest.

No random battles... Yes, I'm a fan of no random battles. I set it up so mobs respawn upon returning to the map. I was going to have it
set up to activate upon touch the mob, like in cave with the fungurl and funguy. But set it up so instead of randomly walking around,
they would come towards you. This way, you don't get random battles, but you can still avoid a battle if you don't want to.

If you're doing the fairy quest solo... is probably the reason why it's death incarnate. You gotta have your gang with you. And the bee girls are
you average strength, and farm-ability for gold is of minor to moderate difficult depending on if your level 3. The quest log explains
the recommended level for each quest (once you pick up the quest).

Yes, there will be MORE possibilities to where you can be vored by your own teammates (Female party members)...

The Dense Forest map is only temporary, I'm almost done with the actual map, but I've been busy studying for my GMAT, which is tomorrow.

And I love hidden vore scenes, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll have more of that in here.

Graphics = That is exactly what I want, unfortunately I do not have my Wacom drawing pad yet... But I'll make the vore scenes better...
The long content is only the tip of the iceberg.

@Bright, I'm currently using Steam's version of RPG Maker ACE. Thanks for the offer though... Wish I would have known yeah a week ago when
I bought and started this project.

Maybe I'll make it so you can't leave town until you've got all your party members together after the pub scene.

I'll check out the Alchemist's script to see what happened there, and I'll also check to see what happened after the funeral scene...
you should be able to re-enter the town and it suppose to be Carterton Ruins, that's how I set the tags up... I'll check it out.

Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koseki » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:27 pm

Altimos wrote:Thanks all for the updates, bugs, and comments... It's greatly appreciated.

Regarding the current issues.

Music = I got yeah Wolfhunter, we're on the same path. I'm utilizing NCH software... but I need to get my mixes down in size before I can
add them to the game, even in mp3 format it's still over 10mb (I gotta chop them, the longest techno song I recorded was 2 hours and 38 minutes or so).
It was a song I listened too when I was playing SimCity 5.

I'll look at the vines again, and the transition before and after you've complete the Alchemist's quest.

No random battles... Yes, I'm a fan of no random battles. I set it up so mobs respawn upon returning to the map. I was going to have it
set up to activate upon touch the mob, like in cave with the fungurl and funguy. But set it up so instead of randomly walking around,
they would come towards you. This way, you don't get random battles, but you can still avoid a battle if you don't want to.

If you're doing the fairy quest solo... is probably the reason why it's death incarnate. You gotta have your gang with you. And the bee girls are
you average strength, and farm-ability for gold is of minor to moderate difficult depending on if your level 3. The quest log explains
the recommended level for each quest (once you pick up the quest).

Yes, there will be MORE possibilities to where you can be vored by your own teammates (Female party members)...

The Dense Forest map is only temporary, I'm almost done with the actual map, but I've been busy studying for my GMAT, which is tomorrow.

And I love hidden vore scenes, you can bet your bottom dollar I'll have more of that in here.

Graphics = That is exactly what I want, unfortunately I do not have my Wacom drawing pad yet... But I'll make the vore scenes better...
The long content is only the tip of the iceberg.

@Bright, I'm currently using Steam's version of RPG Maker ACE. Thanks for the offer though... Wish I would have known yeah a week ago when
I bought and started this project.

Maybe I'll make it so you can't leave town until you've got all your party members together after the pub scene.

I'll check out the Alchemist's script to see what happened there, and I'll also check to see what happened after the funeral scene...
you should be able to re-enter the town and it suppose to be Carterton Ruins, that's how I set the tags up... I'll check it out.

Altimos

it sounds like in fact you can get vored by your teammates...any hint?
http://aryion.com/g4/gallery/Koseki <-----check my stories, maybe you like them, maybe you hate them!
Koseki
Participator

Postby Altimos » Fri Aug 15, 2014 8:21 pm

The scene with Freya is broken, I fixed it and will be in the next patch.

Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:15 am

Altimos wrote:Yes, I've curtailed the leveling system to flow with the story itself. I'd rather not have individuals over level encounters.

I'm surprised you can't get past the fairy queen, every time I played, I managed to beat here... though it was by the skin of my teeth... The fairy princesses are strong, but the queen is the strongest... course she is a mid-boss.

It is something to come back to after you go in the ancient ruins. Every time you finish a quest, you'll gain a level. Killing mobs will grant you gold.

I'll have to look at the script for Freya's house... it worked for me during the play through on another laptop besides my main computer.

And trust me, there'll be all kinds of nick nacks for you to pick up in book shelves and what not later... that is kind of a tedious task, and I like exploring too, so I know what you mean. Especially since hidden vore scenes are present.

Here is some game design 101 for you.

You are the best person on the planet at your game.

What you think is hard but fair is completely broken and unfair.

This is a problem that a lot of game designers have to go through. You know all the stats, all the tricks, all the moves. You know what kind of attack does the most damage V.S. any enmy, you don't have to experiment with the attacks, wasting healt and time. You know where the best armor and weapons available at the time is. You know exactly what to do to win.

Alot of game designers hate making the game feel what they think is Baby easy, but in all truth it's usually still very hard for the normal players.

When making a game you need to keep in mind that your perception of the difficulty is skewed.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Altimos » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:04 am

@0Anesthetic4u your reasoning is sound, I know every aspect of my game and what is entailed to complete a specific task. However, when I go to test out the play through factor... I do so with an unbiased factor through mechanics. Meaning, I walk in with the barest of materials (with just a weapon, no other gear or items [to include potions])... and any RPG'er can utilize their previous experience to extrapolate just exactly what they need to do to complete a fight (strike, guard, escape). If I cannot defeat the mob with the bare mechanics I imposed on myself, I change the results until I can. That way, when an individual goes into a fight, they have a greater chance of success... but still has the possibility of failing.

I hope your game design 101 speech was not filled with anger, and I hope that any battle sequence you encountered in my game did not frustrate you. If it did, I'll re-evaluate the combat system to see if any change is needed...

Altimos

Altimos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koseki » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:23 am

I really like your game altimos as i stated before. But to tell you the truth to beat the queen fairy i had to do the ruby gems quest first and leave this to the last one. And after that i had to save before her and killed her in the third try. I did the same in every try but i was lycky and she did just 2 aoes and i had a paur of critical hits. You only have a healing spell with one of your chars so you dont have that many options really, just attacking her so it is based on pure luck that encounter.
This is the only problem i had in the combat, but as i said i really like your game but you should adjust this one or hqve more skills with your chars
Koseki
Participator

Postby Zomulgustar » Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:44 am

Fun game. I was really expecting D&D type classes for the characters based on your description. Like the personalities of the party, other than that though they're not very unique. Only the priest has a skill, so battle becomes a bit tedious imo. Only choice to make most turns is whether or not you want your priest to heal or not. Maybe guard if you want to make sure a char lasts another round. With no need to grind and no battle being all that long this wasn't a major issue, but I believe something that definitely needs looking at. I'm sure you've already got something planned. I didn't see any bugs that haven't already been mentioned. Truly looking forward to seeing what comes next!
Zomulgustar
Participator

Postby Bright » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:39 am

Oh right, I thought you were just using a trial, or a pirated version.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Azirov » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:38 am

Can anyone tell me where are the hidden scenes located, I cant seem to find any apart from the frog girl.
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game