Your first vore experience.

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Your first vore experience.

Postby Nyn » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:48 pm

We all had to have had some experience in our lives that first led us to vore. I was hoping that after a few posts we might be able to start to figure out what common ground we all share.

Please include the names of any books, movies, pictures… and so forth that you can remember.

I might even try a poll if I can get some ideas for options.

Thanks
Nyn
Celibacy is not hereditary.
Nyn
Participator

Re: Your first vore experience.

Postby Feeder » Thu Jun 01, 2006 3:54 pm

Well with me it's beyond dought that Return of The Jedi got me hooked on it. It was my first great exposure to vore, after all there are like five vore scenes in it. It was also what gave me such a strong connection between sex and vore. That sensual dance of Oola's just before she is thrown to her fate.
Feeder
Participator

Postby Nasonxian » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:04 pm

My first vore experience was Megaman X, the metal fishes that swallow X whole, and he has to struggle to escape. After that, I got a better experience[graphics wise :p ] from Final Fantasy IX, when the Zuu's on the tree-trunk leading to Cleyra would eat the characters in my party :p
Nasonxian
Tender Heart Dragon

Postby Albedo » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:24 pm

Hm...as a true Star Wars geek who can speak the lines along with the actors in at least 50% of all movies ;-), I am surprised that the Sarlaac Pit and the Rancor are often referred to as their first vore experience. Oh well...at least it shows how damn popular and well known Star Wars truly is! And at least you guys don´t bitch around about Lucas butchering the OT and having screwed up the PT...thank you for being reasonable, all ye! ;-)

Anyway, my first vore experience might have been Disney´s Pinocchio with that famous sequence inside Monstro´s stomach. But I think even before that, there was another Disney short film that contained vore: Brave Little Tailor, where Mickey unwittingly has to defeat a terrible giant after some funny misunderstanding, and in a pretty cool scene, Mickey even gets gulped down by the oblivious giant, and we even see him dangling inside his stomach for a few seconds. Pretty cool, I wouldn´t have expected to see human vore in an early Disney cartoon.
Then I also remember having seen a series called "Il était une fois...la vie", a French animated learning series about the human body, with comical characters representing cells and so on, with few glimpses at the hos from time to time. It´s more like endosomatophilia, but being a series about the human body, the digestive tract was part of the stories quite often. Nicely done and highly recommendable for children, while vore fans might be disappointed by the story and characters being too childish. I don´t know whether the show was aired in the US, but I am sure about France and Germany. There are, by the way, several spin offs of the "Il était une fois..." series, one about America ("Il était une fois...L´amériques") or about a possible future for mankind ("Il était une fois...l´espace").
My first realistic human vore experience was probably an episode of Captain Planet and the Planeteers, where the microscopic team is gulped down by their friend Kwame in a glass of water (and of course he´s oblivious to that).
And my first true giantess vore experience I had, the first true experience I was kinda aware of was an extremely cool episode of the Dr. Slump anime (the 1997 version), where Senbei and Arale use a size-changing ray to shrink down and enter the body of Senbei´s love Midori Yamabuki (Arale´s teacher) in order to prevent a strange insect - that flew into her mouth and down into her stomach while she was asleep and snoring - from sucking too much blood from inside her body. Of course this episode is also more of endosomatophilia, but the focus is on vore, as they enter her body through her mouth (funny scene where Arale is teasing the sleepin Midori by tickling her uvula, or when Senbei falls down Midori´s throat) and battle the insect inside her stomach. When they want to escape her body, they try to do so through her mouth, but as her teeth are shut tightly (and although Arale proposes to use her strength and punch her way out of Midori´s mouth...), they travel to the nose and get sneezed out instead.
These are some early vore sexperiences of me, and there are some more I remember from my early childhood. Maybe I am gonna post them for those who are interested.
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nyn » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:31 pm

Wow, I'm actually quite the Star Wars fan myself and also would have expected that same, that or maybe the space worm. But thanks for the posts thus far. And Albedo if you can find any info on the show you mentioned post a link or something. Maybe more of it saw it and just can't remember the name (not that I'd blame them!)
Nyn
Participator

Postby Albedo » Thu Jun 01, 2006 4:55 pm

@Nyn
Ah, nice to meet a fellow Star Wars fan. And how could I forget the space slug in the asteroid field...although I have to admit that it was the only part of Episode V I did not like as much as the rest (otherwise the movie is pitch-perfect, my no.1 even before Episode III). Thanks for reminding me of that, my young padawan! ;-)

Anyway, what show do you refer to, or what show should I post a link to? Because I mentioned quite a few, so tell me what series you´d like to have a link for...although there aren´t really that many sites that give you a recap on the episodes. Unfrotunately, I have not yet seen any English recap for the Dr. Slump episode, as it was probably not even aired in the US. I saw the episode in the German version, of course, and across the internet, I only found German recaps of it. Sorry!
As for the other examples, I could try and find some links.
And if you want, I can give you more examples of early vore examples that affected my fragile mind so I am now here on that site - happy to be among those who think like me! ;-)
anyway, want more shows, video games or any other early vore situations I was confronted with? As for the links, I´ll try, if you tell me what show you meant! I can also give you links for all shows/movies, if you want. So long!
Albedo
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ruthborn » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:15 pm

Power Rangers. Way back when. During the episode of the Terror Toad when the monster ate all the rangers. Got a good thrill when the yellow one go eaten.
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nyn » Thu Jun 01, 2006 5:29 pm

Well about the links any show is always welcome, and vore in another lang. is still vore.

And to you Ruthborn I know the very episode it was one of my first vore moments. I wish there was some way to see it again but to my older eyes it would probably look to fake compared to what it was to me then. Its still a shame though that the pink ranger had to save them. Oh well.
Nyn
Participator

Postby Ruthborn » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:12 pm

I recal seeing it again just yesterday. Just can't remember where....
It had something to do with a vore video archive and 4chan
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saiai » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:20 pm

Various television items as a kid - though never found anything more than a fascination - I guess around nine or ten I fantasized being swallowed alive by a snake soon after a friend had explained to me that his pet boa could swallow things whole (generic fantasy - and in my eyes, even to this day, a little weird for me.) Finally, I actually discovered "vore" when I found Strega's album on voretex through google.
Saiai
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Ruthborn » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:26 pm

Then there was Android 18 getting consumed by Cell in Dragonball Z. Go Japan
Ruthborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Silky » Thu Jun 01, 2006 7:40 pm

The movie "Beast from 20,000 fathoms" and that great scene where the rampaging dino snatches up and gulps down a cop. Saw that way back in 1968 and loved it.
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby haloronin » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:02 pm

hmm mine is.. simple.. powerranges lok ethe guy above.. but thien agian i also remeber being brough up in a bible house too.. "jona and the whale" heck even vegie tail was making vore if oyu thinkabout it ^_^ what will those silly christians do next?
haloronin
---

Re:

Postby Junogray » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:17 pm

I'm definetly going to have to go with the starwars as well... I belive that was befor i saw the fish in the mario games, so return of the jedi wins this one...
Junogray
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Jag » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:18 pm

Mine would have been the story Puss in Boots, near the end when Puss tricks the evil kidnapper into turning into a mouse and then gobbles him up, always thought that was rather neat. Then moved onto lots of parts in Looney Toons.
RAWR! I'm a kitty!
Jag
RAWR! I'm a kitty!

Re:

Postby Beany_one » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:31 pm

Well, it wasn't my first encounter with vore. But I'd have to say the Terror Toad from Power Rangers was the first time I ever felt "drawn" to it. Shortly after that I started having weird (well...to me back then, at least) fantasies about girls I knew being swallowed by snakes, blobs, or other inanimate objects (though never being digested).
There are only 10 kinds of people in the world: those that understand binary and those that don't.
Beany_one
Participator

Location: In my pants, which seems to be the wrong location for this forum.

Re:

Postby Tails » Thu Jun 01, 2006 9:31 pm

I'm really unsure; though it may have been in the Jungle Book when Ka tried to eat Mowgli. I also really loved the Terror Toad episode that has been mentioned, though it wasn't nearly the first. Boss Bass from SMB 3 was always my favorite enemy (not counting Wendy, my favorite boss) but I don't think it was the first.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Re:

Postby Houyo » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:09 pm

I pretended my toys ate eachother as a child.

There wasn't any real starter event.

Although the first vore related event is when I shoved a caveman armyman guy down a hollow plastic dinosaurs throat when I was like 3 or 4. It didn't get the same feeling from it as later times though.
Houyo
???

Postby Manic_Maxwell » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:20 pm

I don't really know when my first vore experience was, but I can discuss what eventually led me to the vore community and finally learning about it all.

It actually started innocently enough, with me trying to think about exactly how Yoshi's internal "systems" worked. Using Super Mario World, Yoshi's Island, and Smash Bros. as my bases, I developed a "two-stomach" theory, and started to make up stories in my mind about a whole clan of yoshies that would often swallow each other. I started hunting around for Yoshi fanfiction, and a search engine coughed up a link to a Smash Melee video of Yoshi swallowing Peach on Voretex. I started to poke around the other parts of the site, and the rest is history.
Manic_Maxwell
Batteries not included

Re:

Postby Marked » Thu Jun 01, 2006 10:55 pm

I remember trying avoid anything with vore when I was young.
For whatever reason I got more scared than excited anytime I saw something get eaten.
I think this was partly do to seeing jurassic park 2. I didn't see the whole movie, just happen to see the part where the pet dog gets eaten by the T-rex.

One other thing that I do remember well was on cartoon network when they were doing lots of shorts. I think is was called "Shake and Flick". Anyway it was about a flee that kept chasing a dog around and biting him. And then at the end he swallows the dog.
If that isn't great vore I don't know what is.
Marked
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion