More WOW Analvore by Pffftt

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re: More WOW Analvore by Pffftt

Postby Username » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:06 pm

Yay!!! :D :D :D
Username
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gloom » Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:00 pm

Pffftt8 wrote:Hey y'all,

Wow, it's been years since I've posted anything. Terribly sorry for leaving everyone hanging for so long, but happy to hear people interested in my work. Life has been really busy for me and I do hope to post the remaining WOW analvore comics that have been taking forever; however, recently I discovered XNALara and been posting some work with that medium on deviantart.com.

http://assphyx.deviantart.com/

I might consider transporting all WOW comics to my new alias, assphyx. Meantime, hope you guys enjoy the new stuff.

- Pffftt (Assphyx)

Wow, thats some nice work there! Careful about DA, I've had AV taken down when posting t here!
Gloom
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hunted » Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:35 pm

Wow Im so glad to see you back. Yours were some of the best manips I have seen in here hope to see more of your work soon. Taking advantage of the new models =)
Hunted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Andris » Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:36 pm

I am so happy to see you've come back. Welcome, and know that your fans rejoice. =)
Andris
Somewhat familiar

Postby Franky » Thu Jul 31, 2014 12:59 am

oh my gawd! Pfffftt and the new models?! the madness is unbelievable! 8O
Franky
Participator

Postby Pulchritudinous_Cenobite » Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:17 am

Can't wait to see you start featuring scat, digestion, & gas again. It's really nice to see such nice progress from you ^^
Food.
Pulchritudinous_Cenobite
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pffftt8 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 1:13 am

Thanks everyone! It's really nice to see many familiar faces again, who continue to enjoy my work.
Pffftt8
Somewhat familiar

Postby cableman » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:00 am

Glad to see you're back, I'm not really good at writing but since you're back I thought I could start slinging some stories at you for possible inspiration. These aren't requests, just some ideas I'd like to share.

The first story focuses on a woman visiting a strange temple on a quest of enlightenment. The temple is said to have various monks and priestesses that are part of some religion called The Seekers of the Voice, and no outsiders know anything about them other than they are seeking enlightenment.

The woman, Let's call her Jane, got excepted into their cult- I mean religion and made her way deep into the temple to speak with their leader and founder. A head monk that is said to have lived over 200 years. Two giant doors opened to reveal a gigantic naked woman with glowing eyes, sitting cross legged, and floating in the air.

Jane is surprised not to see any old man anywhere and says "I'm here to see the founder". The giant woman gestures to go behind her so Jane walks behind to her floating butt. With a grunt the woman pushes out the top of a young man's head with a small *pfft*. The man's mouth is still covered by the woman's butthole so all he can do is wiggle, and all of his words and screams are muffled.

Jane: "Umm, it's an honor to meet you founder" Jane bows politely. The man just wiggles and the muffled screams increase.
Giant woman: "My name is Perla and I'm co-leader and co-founder to The Seekers of the Voice. The other founder that has been given the tile as The Listener is before you".
Jane: "Umm, why is he called the Listener, and why is he up your butt?".
Perla: "About 200 years ago he listened to the voice of the entire universe. When he wrote down the words and spoke them outloud he merged with the universe's energy, but the process shrunk him down in size. That's when I found him."
Jane: "So you shoved him up your butt?"
Perla: "When I came in close contact with him I could feel energy course through my body. After many experiments I found that putting him in my butt was the correct way to receive the universe's energy. I take in the energy and Mmm!<3 *Pfft* Pass it on to him. (a cloud of glowing green gas passes by The Listeners screaming head) After 200 years we still receive the boundless amount of energy this way, and as a result we have gained our current size"
Jane: "I understand now, but what is the purpose of this religion then?"
Perla: "Ever since that day I have spread the word of the listener's findings, and made it our cause to become one with the universe and achieve enlightenment. That is why you have come here, if you join us you will have all the time in the world to ascend. But I warn you, even I haven't fully achieved it so it may take you hundreds or thousands of years. Do you still wish to join us?"
Jane: "I've spent my whole life trying to become one with the universe, this seems like my best shot to do so"
Perla: "Good, a young monk has recently read outloud the Listener's scroll, he is currently being prepared for his journey by two of our priestesses. Go seek him in the innermost part of the temple, past the room of silence"
Jane: "Thank you Perla, and thank you listener"

Jane bows and proceeds onwards though two other doors. She looks back to see The Listener's terrified face slowly get pulled back into Perla's pulsating anus, and with a blast of green gas disappears as the doors close.

After Jane walks for awhile she reaches a gigantic room and she is shocked by what she finds. Countless naked women with glowing eyes of various sizes floating above the ground and in the air. Despite it's name the room was far from silent, while some of the women were still and silent, they sometimes burst out clouds of glowing gas that are followed by tiny muffled screams of agony coming from their enormous behinds. Others were moaning in ecstasy with their eyes closed as tiny arms desperately grasped for freedom outside of their deep butt cracks, only to be slowly pulled back in bit by bit.

Jane walked past and under the women to reach a large library where she sees two women wearing strange robes that have no back to them. They were both rubbing their asses against one another taking turns farting out glowing green gas to the point that it never stopped flowing out of their butt cracks. Jane saw a glimpse of something when the gas slowed for a moment and took a closer look. She saw the arm and head of a little man struggling and begging for mercy In-between the two gassing asses.

Jane: "Umm, the leader Perla said I could have the little guy in-between your butts"
Priestesses: "We know" they both said in unison. As their eyes began to glow brightly, they walked away from each other leaving the little monk floating in the air with a faint glow around him.

Priestesses: "He is ready when you are"
Jane walks up the the young monk and says "Hey little guy, looks like you and me are going to go on a journey to find enlightenment together"
The little man starts blabbering and asks her to help him, but she doesn't listen and quickly undresses, turning her big ass to the small man hovering in the air.
Priestesses: "It shall begin"

The Priestesses hold out their hands and the small monk screams as his feet start to move towards the depths of Jane's ass. He tries to break free but is simply pulled to the entrance of her asshole.
As soon as his feet touch her anus Jane Gasps and her eyes start to glow.

Jane: "Ooooh! Oh God I can feel it!"
To the monks fear he watches the anus suddenly moves up his legs as it pulses to suck him inside.
Jane: "Mmm, I feel the energy of the universe! It's feels so good! Ooh<3!"

The monk tries to push himself out but his arms just get slurped inside. He can only scream as the anus moves on to his head. As his screams start to become silenced the Priestesses hands start to grow more brightly and the monk is slowly pulled out to the point that his chest gets free and stops when Jane's butt starts up again.

Priestesses: " *Giggles* You should let your body slowly get used to the energy Jane"
Jane: "Mmm<3 Fuck no, I want more!<3"

The monk is then in the middle of a tug of war between the Priestesses and Jane, with Jane clearly going to be the winner. The monk uses the last of his strength to pull himself partly out of her and scream.

Monk: "I just wanted to learn the truth about the universe! Why must this happen to me!?"

The Priestesses knowing their was no stopping her dropped their hands, and the monk suddenly only had his face free as he sobbed knowing what would happen next. Jane looked over her shoulder while grinning evilly down to her ass and said.

"Here's a hint *slurp* I'm your universe now<3"

The End

And here's a smaller one involving WoW

The raid boss looked on with a smirk. A whole raid with nothing but women of Night elves, Humans and Draenei wearing no armor, or clothes. The human male warlock yelled, "You think you can beat me with no armor!? You are walking to your graves!"

A Night elf walks up to him and he says "Are you the tank? Where's your weapon and shield? Hahaha!"

The Night elf's hands start to glow and the raid boss is shrunk down. While he's wondering what happened, three women start playing rock paper scissors. The one who won (Race of your choice) jumps for joy and starts walking towards the raid boss. The raid boss starts to run away but is suddenly faced with a giant ass. The butt lets loose a giant *PFFFFFT* and the raid boss falls to the ground coughing only to be picked up and brought to her ass.

The raid boss starts begging, saying he'll give her any loot she wants, she only giggles and pushes his legs into her butt. The raid boss screams and looks out between the cheeks only to see the raid of naked girls laughing and waving him goodbye as his vision turns black.

The last scene shows a shot of the leader Night elf's butt with muffled screams coming out of it, and the other two girl's butts that lost the rock paper scissors game with no sound coming out of theirs.

The Night elf leader says, "Let's move on to the next boss!"
The next shot shows more of the women's butts in the raid when they follow their leader, and all of them have muffled screams coming out.
Another shot shows more with some of them farting and some with arms sticking out of their buttholes.
And the last shot shows the girl that has the human warlock boss with his head sticking out screaming "HEEELP!" *slurp*

The End
cableman
Participator

Re:

Postby heyunjiu99 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:55 am

Pffftt8 wrote:part 2

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
heyunjiu99
New to the forum

Postby cableman » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:11 pm

Sadly Assphyx's deviantart account has been suspended. (even though they put in an option to label something as mature content they still take down anything they don't like. it's so stupid)

If you're seeing this Assphyx please let us know if you start putting your pictures on another site like blogspot.com or hentai-foundry.com

After the suspension on your account is over you can still use it by deleting any mature art still there, then putting safe for work previews up and linking the real stuff to your other account in the description. Artists like Kibate do this to get past deviantart's bullshit deviantkibate.deviantart.com hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Kibate

For everyone here, I think you can still see Assphyx's new work if I link to them directly. Leave any comments on his work here since you can't do so on his account right now. In case you missed it here you go.

assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Jade-Analvore-Fatality-467453118
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Bayonetta-Devours-Dante-469847366
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Sonya-s-Sexy-Fatality-01-470772158
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Sonya-s-Sexy-Fatality-02-470776402
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Sonya-s-Sexy-Fatality-03-471364947
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Sonya-s-Sexy-Fatality-04-471365401
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Hilde-s-Facesit-Crush-472287662
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Mariposa-vs-Lee-01-477078155
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Mariposa-vs-Lee-02-477080604
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Mariposa-vs-Lee-03-477080587
assphyx.deviantart.com/art/Warcraft-Fighter-488193068

There was one more but I think that was deleted
cableman
Participator

Postby talrok » Thu Oct 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Damn... and there goes another one :(
Was really happy to see some new stuff from him on DA. I hope he finds a site where he can post his stuff without been put down :)
my stuff on mediafire
PW: magnum
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/k4xe21o0qk074/hope_this_works
clean GTS stuff at deviantart
http://talrok.deviantart.com/
talrok
Participator

Postby bebopy » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:52 pm

I'm so sad to see the account suspended, I've seen so many good accounts go like that. I'm so glad you've kept yours safe Talrok
bebopy
Participator

Postby talrok » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:35 am

bebopy wrote:I'm so sad to see the account suspended, I've seen so many good accounts go like that. I'm so glad you've kept yours safe Talrok

Yeah, me too. Guess its because I am just posting links to my "dirty work" there. So DA has nothing to do with it... or something like that XD
my stuff on mediafire
PW: magnum
http://www.mediafire.com/folder/k4xe21o0qk074/hope_this_works
clean GTS stuff at deviantart
http://talrok.deviantart.com/
talrok
Participator

Postby Gloom » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:01 am

Yeah, was just a question of time. Thanks for linking there... hope he geets hosting at a less content picky site~
Gloom
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Exdeath27 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:46 am

wonder why he wont post his work here anymore? there are no rules here anyway..
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby cableman » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:40 am

He sent me a note awhile back saying he wanted to put them on this site but they won't allow galleries with licensed content (e.g. warcraft). And I think sites like deviantart are good for getting feedback on your art since so many people go there.
cableman
Participator

Postby Exdeath27 » Sat Nov 01, 2014 5:36 am

yeah true but it kinda restricts of what your art can really achieved if it is in full effect
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby Pffftt8 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 2:11 am

well poopsters... suspended account and DA slowly deleted my work =( should've listened to you all.

appreciate everyone's feedback/suggestions and am considering hosting my work elsewhere. years ago the plan was to share my work via gallery here, but as cableman mentioned, eka won't allow it. as of now, looking for high traffic and intuitive site to host my work. leaning on tumblr so far... nonetheless, will update you all on where I decide.

Also want to mention how great it is to hear so much support and interest in my work in all these years. I have a lot of work brewing in the pipeline that I'm exciting in sharing. As you all know, I have a terribly tendency of jumping around projects. Until I debut, here are a few updates...

Old WOW Stuff
remember when I did a poll here for the next WOW comic I should do? most are done, but need refinements. will be dumping them soon.

Lisa vs Jann spar
finishing the last few scenes to this comic

Snake Queen game
using RPG maker, really liking how it's progressing though having difficulty on a few scripting

Ninja Assassin
a messenger chased by a deadly ninja amazon. my favorite work yet.

Attack of Asses
can you guess what it's based on?

meantime, attached are some previews for my original fans
Attachments
Lucha Libre 01.png
Lucha Libre 02.png
Pffftt8
Somewhat familiar

Postby Franky » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:40 am

i am so excited for your upcoming work! keep it coming! You`re the best Pffftt8 :D
Franky
Participator

Postby cableman » Tue Nov 04, 2014 4:52 pm

I remember Dam Jr. was having trouble finding a site that would host his work for free.
I think he found it damjr.biz/Principal.html I don't know anything about websites but I'll just throw that out there as a option.
As for the updates, now that I've heard the title I'm pretty sure I know what anime Attack of Asses is based off of :)
All the others sound great as well, I'm really happy that wow comics are coming back. And an rpg made made by you is defiantly something I want to play.
Thanks for coming by and giving us the update!
cableman
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Analvore