what happened to soopakoopapics?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

what happened to soopakoopapics?

Postby ironman362 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:57 pm

He was the guy on deviantart that did all the princess ruto vore. I was looking for him but I think his account got deleted
ironman362
Participator

Re: what happened to soopakoopapics?

Postby Nekiame » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:50 pm

I do believe he stopped doing vore and just left. I don't know what happened to him other than that.
Nekiame
Participator

Postby vmoartet » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:09 pm

From what I understand, they decided to minimize how much vore work they were drawing. I don't think they outright quit, but they wanted their ratio of normal work to vore stuff to be like 5:1 or something like that. I know they talk about it in a journal on a different DA account of theirs, though the name escapes me at the moment. I'm sure someone else knows. Super glad I saved all the Vorish Ruto stuff when I did!
vmoartet
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ironman362 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:32 pm

vmoartet wrote:From what I understand, they decided to minimize how much vore work they were drawing. I don't think they outright quit, but they wanted their ratio of normal work to vore stuff to be like 5:1 or something like that. I know they talk about it in a journal on a different DA account of theirs, though the name escapes me at the moment. I'm sure someone else knows. Super glad I saved all the Vorish Ruto stuff when I did!

Think you could send some of that my way?
ironman362
Participator

Postby hero097 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:58 pm

no he recently came back but hes not doing ruto vore anymore
so what if my memories are not real, its still me. and i will fufil my promises thats all that matters to me now.
hero097
Somewhat familiar

Postby InverseTacquito » Thu Oct 16, 2014 10:27 pm

Oh yeah, I saw him. Dude decided to leave vore behind and delete everything he'd done up to that point. ...He then went right back into doing vore art full-swing with OCs, however, so all he accomplished was taking the gallery from public view, ultimately.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Somewhat familiar

Postby sharkdude40 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 12:19 am

vmoartet wrote:From what I understand, they decided to minimize how much vore work they were drawing. I don't think they outright quit, but they wanted their ratio of normal work to vore stuff to be like 5:1 or something like that. I know they talk about it in a journal on a different DA account of theirs, though the name escapes me at the moment. I'm sure someone else knows. Super glad I saved all the Vorish Ruto stuff when I did!

Could I also get those? only saved a few.
sharkdude40
Participator

Postby SiHiUiLiSiEi » Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:40 pm

Here's also requesting x_x
SiHiUiLiSiEi
Been posting for a bit

Postby grimwire » Sat Feb 14, 2015 10:27 pm

im looking for those too sadly missed the chance to save them. anyone got them all saved?
grimwire
New to the forum

Postby theyoubit » Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:11 am

I too just started looking for Soppakoopapics' stuff. Skimming deviant art with the waybackmachine only could pull up 18 still viewable images. If anyone has an archive could you post them please?
theyoubit
New to the forum

Postby Themastermushroom » Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:40 am

I exploring devianart, and i think was him because he doing vore stuff like soopakoopapics, so i see all the picture and as example, when i say he is the same person doing ruto vore, he hide my comment, then send a note to say i'm sorry, and i get it he is another person.
Themastermushroom
Participator

Postby Hot_Plate » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:47 am

Yeah, it is the same person, he is just regimently trying to move away from vore slightly. He feels (in his own words) that he was doing a bit too much vore and decided to start over anew. Unfortunately, he deleted all of his Ruto vore work from his old account too.

He still does vore on his new account, but he has a rule where he will create at least 10 "regular" pictures before posting a single vore one, to keep it from getting out of hand.
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hot_Plate » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:49 am

Oh, and vmoartet, I would gladly pay any amount of money to get an archive of that collection too, if you wouldn't mind. I liked his stuff too, and the small scraps of it that can be found around image search saddens me greatly.
Lover of fat bellies of all kinds...
Hot_Plate
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Hergberg » Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:53 am

Can anyone here send a file or an archive of all his pics? Or could someone pm me them? I loved his art, and I still can't believe he deleted everything. I wish I would've saved them.
Hergberg
New to the forum

Postby pingas21 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:10 pm

if anyone has the ruto vore picture may u pppppllllleeeeeaaaasssseeeee give it tom and i will be glad u did thank u :-D
pingas21
New to the forum

Postby EilerTDefiler » Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:11 pm

Dunno if anyone's still looking for his stuff but I found a page that contains a lot of his work :) https://8ch.net/vore/res/4869.html
EilerTDefiler
New to the forum

Postby Juiceback » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:05 am

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... 0sSRPlZRyP
Hi
Unfortunately, 8kun has since been overinfested by Qanons who deleted every image possible
But I was able to archive as much as I could from the board prior to deletion in this drive
Juiceback
New to the forum

Return to General Vore Discussion