Any Meals for the Equine? (Literate Pred Here)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Any Meals for the Equine? (Literate Pred Here)

Postby BigBellyVoreLuver » Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Status as of July 11th
I decided to change the slots idea to just a simple open or closed to say if I am open for rp.

RP Open Status: Open for now !

Summary
I am an equine-themed pred mainly and very literate roleplayer. I will try my best to reply, but I may not be able to due to me being busy or having writer's block. I prefer to roleplay through (in order of most preferred) Discord, PM, the Chatroom or Chatzy.com, but I can be convinced to roleplay somewhere else if you ask. If you do PM me, rename the message title if you can to make sure that my messages are not full of "Re: Any Meals for the Equine yaddah yaddah yaddah." And please share your rp idea if you have one because that will make me more inclined to rp with you. Also make it clear if you want a short term or long term rp. Hope to devo- I mean speak with you soon! :gulp:

See here for more details:
My profile:

https://rp.aryion.com/profile/Anonymous_Equine

Last bumped by BigBellyVoreLuver on Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:01 pm.
BigBellyVoreLuver
Been posting for a bit

Return to Seeking partner!