Which animal would you get eaten by?

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:39 am

A new vore questionnaire for you all :D
1. Would you willingly be eaten by an animal? Specify the animal if that's a yes. If you can, give us like a reason why.
It can be any animal, and you can be micro or it can just be able to swallow you even if it isn't in real life, it doesn't matter, just as long as you would be inside of it.
1a. If you wouldn't be eaten willingly, which one would be the least worst for you.
2. How would that scenario go? Absorption, full tour, regurgitation, etc.
3. Would you attempt any kind of vore other than oral vore with the animal? Specify which hole and try to explain why.
4. As an optional question: Which animal would you swallow whole?

Spoiler: show
Don't be a smartass, I'm aware humans are technically animals
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Which animal would you get eaten by?

Postby unicorn » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:13 am

I'd swallow a horse if i was a creature that was capable of such. They make the sexiest prey ;)

I think i'd want to be eaten by a large snake, or maybe bolted down by a bird such as a heron or pelican.
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:24 am

unicorn wrote:I'd swallow a horse if i was a creature that was capable of such. They make the sexiest prey ;)

I think i'd want to be eaten by a large snake, or maybe bolted down by a bird such as a heron or pelican.

As the Resistance said: "I could eat a horse, hooves and all."

Pelicans are great *o* I'd honestly just own a pelican on the off chance that I become really small so I can get eaten by it. And looking at some of the stuff they swallow, I wouldn't need to be that small >.>
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DrippingMeal » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:19 am

1: Would I willingly be eaten by an animal? What animal? Why?

If I were dying or knew I'd somehow magically reform, hell yes in an instant. I'd want to be eaten by a female jaguar (spotted or black, whichever. ^^) I've always loved big cats, their big maw, flowing tail, seductive feline posture, just yes 100%.

2: How would that scenario go?

Willing oral. I'd venture to their territory, strip down naked, maybe do some naughty things before/during the process, (another fantasy of mine ^//^) and then let her eat me. x3 Then I'd digest happily in her stomach, becoming a part of her forever.

3: Would you attempt any kind of vore other than oral vore with the animal?

Not really, being her supper sounds just fine! ^_^

4: Which animal would you swallow whole?

Assuming I could swallow any animal without a problem, probably some type of fox!

Thanks OP, this was a fun questionnaire! Of course this is all fantasy, but still fun to think about. I'm curious to read the other answers! :-D
DrippingMeal
Somewhat familiar

Postby SREDISKRAD » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:48 am

Eznam wrote:A new vore questionnaire for you all :D
1. Would you willingly be eaten by an animal? Specify the animal if that's a yes. If you can, give us like a reason why.
It can be any animal, and you can be micro or it can just be able to swallow you even if it isn't in real life, it doesn't matter, just as long as you would be inside of it.
1a. If you wouldn't be eaten willingly, which one would be the least worst for you.
3. Would you attempt any kind of vore other than oral vore with the animal? Specify which hole and try to explain why.
4. As an optional question: Which animal would you swallow whole?

More like it!

1. Hmm, real life, yes, willingly to any reptile that's not a turtle. Out of real life I place dragons, gryphons, sergals, most pokemon and some digimon just above reptiles. Also, I'd always be smaller. Small enough to be eaten but large enough to provide a decent meal, even if I'm not to be digested.
1a. Well, I'm not going willingly to any humanoids, so, least worst? Anthros, I guess.
2.It would be in through the mouth and either I'd be kept safe inside, or I'd be painlessly digested.
3. Nooooooope, oral only for me, thanks. It's the only one I actually like.
4. Me? Pred? Hahahahahahaaa, I'm not a pred. And besides, I wouldn't as a human anyways, though, if I was, let's say, a dragon, I wouldn't stop eating humans. But that's me.
I'm Back, BICHES!

Intentional spelling of Bitches, Biches.
SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:07 pm

I like reptiles too. They look so clean, you know? You look at one and it's just looks like you wouldn't go sceptic touching it like you would with other animals. Even the inside looks super clean when you look at videos :3
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SREDISKRAD » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:16 pm

I find reptiles cute and adore them all.
I'm Back, BICHES!

SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Eznam » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:44 pm

SREDISKRAD wrote:I find reptiles cute and adore them all.

Well yeah but only weird people don't think reptiles are cute
Eznam
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby N-Mario » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:55 pm

I'm sure this topic was done before, but whatever.

1. In a fantasy world, I'd want to be swallowed by a giant fish, orca, or dolphin. Willingly, of course. I'd have it hold me protecting me in their belly while i sleep inside them in the night. XD
If it was a giant robot dolphin, of course I would jump in immediately. :)
Maybe Bubba, that giant fish with shades can swallow me. I'd enjoy staying inside him. :)

2. The scenario would go like they would open their moths for me to enter into them. I'd do some love with them, hug them first and appreciate their offer. I'd either dive in via diving board, or have them come to shore and invite me in as to just walk inside them. No full tour. It would be protective vore where I'd just sleep inside them. I would eventually get out from their mouths for the next day. :)

3. Nope. Never..... Mouth only. It has to be mouth, or I'd be sickened by whatever other way there was. Everything else turns me off. Only swallowed from mouth turns me on. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby SREDISKRAD » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:29 pm

Eznam wrote:
SREDISKRAD wrote:I find reptiles cute and adore them all.

Well yeah but only weird people don't think reptiles are cute

Then most people are weird. Ophidiophobia is among one of the most common fears (the irrational fear of snakes/reptiles)
I'm Back, BICHES!

SREDISKRAD
???

Postby Borealis » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:09 pm

An animal Vore topic? I'm in!

Yes. Definitely, if it was non-fatal. I would be micro, an inch tall (or even less maybe. I like big size differences.) The animal I would like varies depending on mood but right now I suppose I'd go for a big lion. Why? I like big cats, they have inviting maw shots, and they look epic and majestic, I guess!

Non-fatal soft Vore. Nice slow swallow followed by a long full-tour :3

Tempting to put [vaginal] insertion, but on reflection... Not in a real life animal. Nah.
Voyager of canine interiors...

In my story gallery, macro feral and anthro fun awaits you...
Borealis
---

Postby Bags » Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:16 pm

Hmmmm the only animal I want to be vored by is a human female :D
Bags
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby eatmeplease » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:05 pm

Real animals
1. Yes, definitely. A male Komodo Dragon. :)
2. Well, I'd likely rub myself in something appetizing, perhaps warm, raw bacon, and then just lie down and wait to be eaten. Probably paw off while I wait. Whether I was swallowed whole or torn to shreds, either way it would be arousing to think about.
3. Any kind would be enjoyable.
4. I'm prey only, thanks.

Fantasy animals
1. Assuming it can be any animal, real or imagined, I would love to be eaten by a male Sergal.
2. I would likely just ask one if they'd like a meal. Knowing the personality of a lot of Sergals, he would say yes. For a Sergal, I would want it to be oral vore, letting me stew inside his stomach and slowly digest, swallowing air so I survive as long as possible inside.
3. Any kind would be enjoyable, but for Sergals I've always loved their mouths.
4. I'm prey only, thanks.
eatmeplease
---

Postby SREDISKRAD » Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:12 pm

I forgot about sergals, although I'd take my own OC over any normal sergal anyday. I never expected them to be a militant mentality, hence why mine's gental and a pacifist. She's nice though, and I'd definitely let her eat me (Well, she'd not digest me, she's mostly a vegetarian and hates the thought of digesting meats).
I'm Back, BICHES!

SREDISKRAD
???

Postby JamesJMH91 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:29 pm

1. I would love to be eaten by a Megalodon, a giant elephant or snake (say, something the size of Sandiramon from Digimon), or a brachiosaur, or maybe even by a pig or a boar or any type of swine, for the novelty of it being by an animal that humans normally eat ;)
1a. Maybe the Megalodon
2. I'd wanna be involved in something like 'Help I'm a fish' where that shark guy at the fish
3. No, No, No, No, NO! Mouth vore only, anal or penile vore are way too disturbing for my liking
4. Nah, i never imagine myself as a pred.
JamesJMH91
Somewhat familiar

Postby Char89 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:10 pm

That's a tough one but I'll break it down to Fantasy and Real Life.

Real Life

1. I would willing get eaten by a wolf while being micro. Wolves are my favorite animals. They're like dogs but ancient. I've always wanted to be real close to one, hopefully someday hug one or give it a belly rub.
2. I would willing go into his belly and do either a painless digestion, live in its belly, or regurgitation.
3. No, Oral vore is perfectly fine by me. Other types of vore are not my taste.
4. I don't know, probably a mouse I guess.

Fantasy Life

1. I would love to get eaten by a dragon. Those creatures are awesome and their bellies are so cute, it likes want me in there.
2. Painless digestion, and I want to live in the belly.
3. Oral vore only.
4. I like to eat Pikachus. As a Charizard, I think of Pikachus as my natural prey.
I'm a Charizard and I want all Pikachus in my tummy.^^
Char89
Participator

Postby Travis_Hackett » Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Realistic/Real Life:
I wouldn't let an animal eat me willingly. If I had to choose, I'd pick a North American Mountain Lion. Such a majestic creature. I imagine being in Alaska or the far north and out hunting for Caribou, when BAM! mountain lion out of nowhere knocks me to the ground and rips out my throat with it's jaws. The last thing I see before the darkness claims me is the big cat dragging me off into the woods to feast on my meat.

Pred Question: Also, I eat rabbits, squirrels, and deer all the time. There's a distinct rush I get from skinning out, gutting, cooking, and eating an animal, but it's not as great as it's cracked-up to be.

In The Realms of Fantasy:
Fantasy/Persona me wouldn't go down without a fight, either. But in this case, I wouldn't really mind what got me as long as I'm still technically alive once I reach it's stomach. I imagine -due to my persona's size- that an ordinary house/stray cat would be the most-likely predator.

Pred Question: Second verse, same as the first.
Travis_Hackett
Heavy user

Postby Tastymeat » Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:54 pm

Animal wise, id like to get eaten alive by a large crocodile. trapped with not much movement, get squeezed alive. i would hope not to drown, rather crushed of suffocate instead. I think they have worms in the stomach, might be weird but interesting...
Tastymeat
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mikhail4588 » Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:19 pm

I'd love to get eaten by a dog, they have the sexiest mouths and tongues(At least for me) ^^
Mikhail4588
Participator

Postby voregore » Sun Jan 24, 2016 2:01 am

1a. Starting off realistic, I would love to be eaten by a panther or lions, always been a fan of large cats. Hopefully, I would be swallowed whole ideally after strip ping down. For fantasy, I'll go with either a giant eagle or a anthro cat,after we have sex. In any scenario it would be completely willing and fatal, and hopefully soft vore but it depends on the preds mood. As for the other two, oral only,and I'm exclusively food.
voregore
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion