What do you think is missing in Second Life?

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Oral Vore
25%
Hard Vore
3%
Unbirth
27%
Soul Vore
3%
Anal Vore
14%
Cock Vore
12%
Tit/Nipples Vore
9%
Other
8%

Total votes : 146

Postby bonberjean » Tue May 25, 2010 8:34 am

For me I think is missing Unbirthing in second life, and you guys? what's missing?
http://bonberjean.deviantart.com/

I am Brazilian, have something against it?

My RP: http://rp.aryion.com/profile/Jean_Marcel
bonberjean
Participator

Re: What do you think is missing in Second Life?

Postby haloronin » Tue May 25, 2010 8:53 am

ehh i can agree on you there. while there is a Unbirth group it seems largly Female based and biased, maybe a good 1-5 % of the group actually may participate in such talk with just anyone out of the blue.

Personally I'm trying to encourage my CV group "Cockvore" to RP more and contribute to a actual CV community inside the group, by playing and talking about it. in the group chat, kinda spreading the love. if you know what i mean.
haloronin
---

Postby SDmanical » Tue May 25, 2010 11:41 am

I rarely play second life anymore, only tried it once. But I would bet good money you guys have a heavy lack of urethra vore.
SDmanical
Somewhat familiar

Postby wickedcreepy » Thu Jul 25, 2013 10:49 pm

Well the good thing about Second Life is that it allows anyone to create anything. If there is a shortage of something on SecondLife, then its only an opportunity for you to come and fill that gap. At least that's the way I look at it. I'm still learning as I go, but trying to make some good contributions to the SL vore field.
wickedcreepy
New to the forum

Postby NecrolanceZX » Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:00 pm

There needs to be more free interactive vore stuff. Like the macro room. Sure, I could roleplay or visit aunt edna's, but I'd like to have places where I could just... Get eaten, and let my imagination roam and whatnot.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vinderex » Thu Aug 29, 2013 7:41 pm

I'd really like to have more interactive toys too. The macro room's okay, but a tight fit is a big part of what I like in vore. Larger preds are nice, just so long as there's still a bulge and a fairly tight squeeze, neither of which the macro room can provide.
I do have an old project that I had set aside, which was a hungry red dragon. Been focusing more on Vore HUD 2 lately, but I could try picking it up again some time I guess.
Vinderex
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Laying atop my treasure hoard while consuming evil dragonslayers.

Postby NecrolanceZX » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:39 pm

Agreed, Vinderex. I like same size a lot more as well. I know that the vore club has a crocodile/gator that can eat you, but it's too low in the sim and you can't cam below it to see the stomach, so you've got a weird view. There needs to be more stuff like that. I know too few people who would roleplay in SL with a vore HUD to do any roleplaying.
The signature that you are attempting to view is not here right now. Please leave a message after the beep. *beeeep*
NecrolanceZX
Somewhat familiar

Postby luxario » Sat Aug 31, 2013 12:35 am

I'd actually have to say anal vore is somewhat fairly rare on most occasions in SL. It's really not that common at all. Though if I remember correctly Vin is working on an animation for such a thing.
luxario
Somewhat familiar

Postby MirceaKitsune » Sun Aug 03, 2014 12:29 pm

I think SL needs more vore stuff overall. There are a few snakes and crocodiles and plants that eat you when you sit on them, typically around a few vore friendly sims... as well as the carrier based bellies. But I'd like to see more advanced things done in this sense! I shall try to make a few myself too sometime, though I have many plans and little energy to get to them all :(
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby chesse » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:00 pm

second life needs actual gameplay instead of boring roleplay
chesse
New to the forum

Postby Souliguide » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:03 pm

I can do pretty nice and detailed UB, AV, and oral animations in SL, but its rather annoying how nobody there can actually do a nice rp.
Souliguide
Somewhat familiar

Postby chesse » Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:21 pm

I hate how forced the roleplay is in second life. Roleplay should come naturally from the gameplay; for exampl3 darkrp in garrysmod basically puts you into a situation where the roleplay just happens because of how the game is set-up
chesse
New to the forum

Postby Celestia » Fri May 01, 2015 5:48 am

there's not enough Macro/micro food prep places in SL! it pisses me off that my favorite scenario, being made into a sandwich by a giantess, is NOWHERE to be found in SL. it's a shame because my other kink, cooking, IS ALL OVER THE PLACE! same goes for my one non-vore kink/fetish which sucks because I REALLY want to get made into a sandwich on SL but the props/sims for it don't exist yet. *headdesk*
Celestia
Somewhat familiar

Postby GrimWolfReaper » Mon Jul 06, 2015 2:33 am

I think its missing big preggo belly's.
GrimWolfReaper
Heavy user

Location: At Freddy Fasbear's pizzeria, happily curled up in the womb of one of the 'animaltronics'

Return to Second Life Vore Club