F Switch Looking to Be Eaten By/As Futa/F/Beast

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

F Switch Looking to Be Eaten By/As Futa/F/Beast

Postby Anderian » Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 pm

Heya! The name's Anderian, and this is my revamped and remastered request thread. I felt my old one was a little clunky and long, so it needed some updating. I'd like to introduce myself as a literate switch who has a preference for playing prey. I have few limits other than out-of-stomach gore, hard vore, and the larger end of micro/macro. I love bloated bellies, digestion, and disposal, so that's sort of an inkling into where my interests lay. Now, if you read the title, I'm willing to play as or against a female, futa, or beast. I'd also love to play as or against a hungry monster girl! I have discord, and I can also RP on site. I'd like to say that I'm very friendly, so don't hesitate to PM. When it comes to posting, I'd prefer good, well written English. I'd also very much appreciate it if posts were not one or two liners. It doesn't give me much to work with, so the more descriptive you can be, the better. However, I do also believe in the mantra of quality over quantity, so don't embellish your posts for the sake of making them longer. Anyway, without further ado, a list of a few things that I like and don't like.

Fav:
Monster Girl Pred: Any
Beast Pred: Snake, Dragon, Dinosaur, Pokemon
Female/Futa Pred: Human, Furry/Scalie, Kenomimi
Same-Size
Oral Vore
Anal Vore
Tail Vore
Digestion (Graphic or Non)
Disposal
Fatal
Non-Con
Sex or No Sex

Want To Try:
Loli Pred

Like:
Burping
Other Kinds of Beast
Multiple Prey
Trap Prey
Loli Prey
Non-Fatal
Weight Gain
Size Difference: difference of at most 6 feet
Unbirth
Cock Vore
Absorption
Breast/Nipple Vore
Consentual
Force-feeding
Accidental Vore
Incest Vore

Maybe:
Types of Vore I Don't Know Of
Size Difference: difference of at most 14 feet
Overtly Fat Pred

No:
Male Pred
Hard Vore
Non-Disposal Scatplay
Massive Difference in Size
Non-Digestion Gore

If it looks like I missed anything, please feel free to ask!

Last bumped by Anderian on Wed Jan 09, 2019 6:16 pm.
Anderian
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!