TheFetishBeast's collection

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby TheFetishBeast » Fri May 01, 2015 8:33 pm

NOTE: This thread has been abandoned, I repeat, this thread has been abandoned. I now only work on my latest project, Predatorial (Link to thread below). I will no longer answer any questions on this thread. Most of my projects from here will be remade and incorporated into my latest project.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=62445

Hello everyone, my name's TheFetishBeast, nice to meet you all.

Welcome to TheFetishBeast's collection. This is where you can find all of the games that I, TheFetishBeast, have made using RPG Maker VX Ace (And maybe I'll use some other software at some point). I do hope you'll enjoy playing these games just as much as I enjoyed making them.

Note: To download a game, just click its title.

---- The Chosen One ----
Version: 1.01 COMPLETE
--Contains--
Play as prey, Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Macro/Micro (Only one scene), Same-Size, Willing, Unwilling, Digestion & F/M
--Description--
Spoiler: show
In this game you play as Sebastian, a young man who dreams of becoming a hero. As the game start he sets off on his quest for that exact dream. Will he be successful or will he succumb to the promise of pleasure from the various predators out in the world?
All the vore scenes in this game are sprited. There are no full-sized vore images.

--Example image--
https://mega.co.nz/#!r9RkmQab!6_OXfNikzTw2qI77-B8HhUcechxUa-ClHoUIA7uHs80
--Current status--
This game has finally been completed. However, there's still room for more. In fact, you can contribute to this game if you feel like it. There's plenty room for vore scenes and side-quests. If you want more information, contact me and I will answer any question you may have.

---- (Unnamed project) ----
Version: 0.1
--Currently contains--
Play as prey, Play as predator, Oral, Same-Size, Willing, Digestion & F/M
--Description--
This game revolves around a young man named Fox. Fox has a secret fetish and dreams of one day being eaten by a predator. That dream one day comes true as a beautiful appears before him and eats him. However, what follows is something neither of them expected.
Gameplay-wise this game is gonna be very similar to The Chosen One. As for vore-scenes, this game is gonna rely more on sprite animations rather than scripts. This game won't have any full-sized vore images.

--Example image--
https://mega.co.nz/#!mh5zgSxR!f8TLe0kqiAP8gPMcptLwZXLwd25KY2C0YquLJmTTpeg
--Current status--
This game has not made any progress in a long time. I really have no idea where I'm heading with this other than improved sprite animations.

---- Rabbit and Fox ----
Version: 0.1
--Currently contains--
Play as prey, Play as predator, Oral, Same-Size, Unwilling, In-action (That is, not just a cutscene but somewhat a game-mechanic), Digestion, F/M & F/F
--Description--
Fireseal is an elven predator who was shunned by her people. After all, she's a vegetarian. Now, don't get her wrong, she has a strong taste for humans like any other predator. It's just that she doesn't want to hurt people. She leaves home and settles down in a human village where she becomes great friends with a young man named John. One day something happens though and the two of them find themselves far away from home and will have to find a way to get back.
Gameplay-wise this game will work very similarly to The Chosen One. The only difference is that you play as two characters instead of one. For vore scenes I will utilize both sprite animations and image editing. Now, don't worry, I have no intentions of using the works of other people, I only use the battlers from the RTPs of RPG Maker.

--Example image--
https://mega.co.nz/#!vwxnHYgD!CmmSiB-o7xnEZNuHiUIeRG2inKVhaq3Q-SoWwUnP8ow
--Current status--
At the moment I'm kinda stuck and don't really know how to progress the game. Nothing I can ask for help with either. Artist's block, ya know?

---- Vore crawler ----
Version: 0.5-a(?)
--Currently contains--
Play as prey, Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Absorption, Same-size, Unwilling, Willing(?), In-action, Digestion, F/M & F/F (Also includes a single underage Cock-Vore scene which can also be M/M)
--Description--
The game is supposed to be a dating simulator RPG set in a dungeon crawler-ish world. You start by creating your character (At which you can only choose your gender, name and facial expression) and then the game is all about going on quests and dating girls (Though, there's really no dating yet). Late in the game you'll also be able to buy a house and get yourself different outfits.
For vore, the game utilizes image editing, sprite animations, scenario descriptions and sound-only. Mind, none of them are of very good quality.

--Example image--
https://mega.co.nz/#!Ws4jUIiC!IP7eS6verhCuBfQKo0R26P3-OX9Pm4vzNmaLXNqgRsQ
--Current status--
I'm currently having a lot of ideas for this one so I'll be putting a lot of effort into this. Just don't expect an update anytime soon.

---- Bottomless craving ----
Version: 0.1(?)
--Currently contains--
Play as predator, Oral, Same-size, Unwilling, Digestion, F/M
--Description--
This was a project that I just started on at some point, got a bit into it and then I suddenly stopped (Kinda like everything I do). I'm not too sure what I intended with this but I figured that there was enough in it for me to upload it so...
here it is. The game works similarly to 'The chosen one' with preset encounters. The difference is that you play as the predator in this game instead. I think I had planned something other than levels for it though. Something I apparently called 'Satisfaction'? I honestly don't know. There's a part of me that wants to continue with it though so... Yeah, we'll see.

--Example image--
(None at the moment)
--Current status--
*Takes a moment to think about what to say*... Check the description...

---- Little Slime ----
Version: Pre-Alpha test-build (Seriously, this is a very early version)
--Currently contains--
Play as predator, Absorption, Varying-size, Unwilling(Supposedly), Digestion, O/O
--Description--
To begin with, this is NOT made with RPG Maker. This one's made with YoyoGames's Game Maker. Because of that, this isn't an RPG (Yet) but rather a sidescrolling-platformer... At least it's gonna be. See, it's currently at a very early build and I'm mainly uploading it in the hopes that I can get some support and mayhap even assistance. This is gonna be a pretty big project after all so I'm probably gonna need help. Anyway, in this game you play as a slime. You know, that first monster you encounter in almost every RPG? Yeah, that kind of slime. Except, you'll be able to grow big. The idea is that you're gonna eat as much as you can and grow as big as possible. Currently, there are four sizes but none of them are complete yet and the fourth size you can't reach in this build (I was really hasty in uploading this). I have a lot of ideas for this game but it's gonna take a long time to get to any of those. In fact, a lot of them I'm probably not gonna be able to do on my own. And that's why I'm asking for help.
Controls:
-Left and Right arrow keys to move left and right
-V to ascend underwater and jump above ground
Other tidbits:
-If you go above ground while too small, you're gonna die. You'll have to shut off the game if that happens.
-Just touch the fish to eat them

--Example image--
(None at the moment)
--Current status--
At the moment, I really don't know what to do with this one. It was supposed to be something big but I quickly realized that it became too big for me to handle. I want to do something with it but I just don't possess the programming skills to do anything with it.

Those are the games that I'm currently working on. I'm aware that they don't really contain much but I hope you'll enjoy what little you get. Any one particular game you would want me to work on? Cast your vote in the poll.

Oh, and here's something important. These games use the RPG Maker VX Ace RTP. You're gonna need to download that separately. You can find it by clicking the link below.
https://www.rpgmakerweb.com/run-time-package

I believe that is all. I hope you'll enjoy at least one of these. Thanks for coming. This is TheFetishBeast signing out.

--Credits--
----RPG Maker VX Ace Scripts
Zeus81 (Fullscreen++ v2.2 for VX and VXace) (F5 = Windowed/Fullscreen, F6 = Resolution)
modern algebra (Lock Actor In Formation)
Fomar0153 (Custom Equipment Slots)
Yanfly (Target manager) (Weapon attack replace) (Skill restriction) (Skill steal)
V.M of D.T (#Advanced Select Item v1.1.1)
Seiryuki (CATEGORIZE ITEM SCENE v1.0)
DoubleX (Permanent states)
Jason "Wavelength" Commander (LIMITED SUPPLIES SCRIPT v1.0)
Terrorsaurzilla (Affection script)
Tsukihime (Max level) (Large choices)
----Music
'A Place To Reflect' by Geoff Moore
'The Horror Returns' by JStewartMusic
'Everlasting memories' by RyanA
----Others
Various vore scene scripts by the following: acrylic, NanaBananas
Last edited by TheFetishBeast on Sat May 07, 2022 2:31 am, edited 33 times in total.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Re: TheFetishBeast's collection

Postby Bright » Fri May 01, 2015 8:44 pm

I remember playing the fox in one of those other threads.
It was a nice scene. Good sprite job there.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Monopolus » Fri May 01, 2015 9:45 pm

Honestly? I think Vore crawler has good potential.

An issue that you might be running into, is that you don't world-build very well. A lot of my favorite -normal- videogames do great world-building, and it makes me want to play them more. So maybe you try to think up a story, but then you go 'I still want to put vore into this somewhere' and then it sorta devolves a bit.

I'd just pick one and go all for it. It's better to have one really great game, then a bunch of mediocre ones that take ages to finish, you know?
Monopolus
???

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat May 02, 2015 1:20 am

It says the Vore Crawler is a malicious file that may harm my computer. Anyone else getting that?
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby ipeerownu » Sat May 02, 2015 4:55 am

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:It says the Vore Crawler is a malicious file that may harm my computer. Anyone else getting that?

I uploaded the file to virustotal (a website made for scanning a single file with a ton of different antivirus programs) and it came back with none of them detecting it as a virus.
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/ca5c ... 430559928/
ipeerownu
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sat May 02, 2015 8:56 am

I really like that unnamed project, but to be fair, I can see why you don't have any idea where it's going, since you pretty much get eaten right at the start or something. (I also don't like playing as predator, so I'd suggest to change it so you can't play as the person who eats you.)
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby sommion » Sat May 02, 2015 11:29 am

whats the " In-action" i n Rabbit and fox? i onli find 2 vore scenes, the witch and the succubus
sommion
Participator

Postby TheFetishBeast » Sat May 02, 2015 12:07 pm

Monopolus: Actually, I always (Almost) first decide whether or not it's gonna be about vore. And what that has to do with map-building I do not understand. But I won't deny it, I ain't very good at building maps. Story writing is definitely my much stronger side and even then I ain't exactly Gary Paulsen. And I am fully aware that focusing on one project at a time is much more efficient than working on a bunch at the same time. it's just that I'm not able to do that. I can't keep focus on one project, I have so many ideas jumbled up in my head and they just keep coming more and more. If I were to put focus on one project I'd end up being distracted by those other ideas. Call it a curse if you will.

ian66613: You may be right but that's not something I'm gonna change. I mean, that's the whole point of that game, to play as the predator. I'm on the same boat, I too prefer to play as the prey and that's why there will be moments in this game where you will play as prey. Additionally, it doesn't really matter what we prefer. It's a preference thing, we all have our different tastes.

sommion: If memory serves me right, there are two different vore scenes with the succubus. You seem to have activated the one that is not in-action. Additionally, it's really not all that much in-action seeing as you can't do anything, the commands get locked... Then again, you must have activated it seeing as you (I assume) managed to beat her. After you've damaged her enough she'll do some attack and end up eating Fireseal. That's the in-action part. But like I said, the commands get locked and all you can do is wait for John to either defeat the succubus or the succubus digesting Fireseal. The in-action part in Vore crawler is much better made.
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby ShadowedFigure » Sun May 03, 2015 11:22 pm

I voted for Rabbit and Fox, mostly due to the play-as-a-predator feature, but The Chosen One is excellent so far, and is very sympathetic to the predator point-of-view. I'd be happy to see progress in either of these. I've played both of them in their current entirety, and I'm playing through the others right now.
ShadowedFigure
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Mon May 04, 2015 2:46 pm

I played through the Chosen one.
Stuck at Succubus and Water Spirit.
I really like these cute little animation sprites in your games.
You do some pretty character dialogue as well.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Striker » Mon May 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Vore Crawler's style is impressive and immediately caught my eye. It was a solid change of pace from the redundant models seen in each and every game. I like the mechanics involved in renting allies and tested each to lvl 5+ so far. It is an enjoyable experience and I will be watching to see if you update it. Great work.
Striker
Been posting for a bit

Postby NanasBananas » Tue May 05, 2015 5:33 pm

God, I can't decide which one to give my vote to. The Chosen One is the only one I've previously played, and seeing how I loved it and already have an emotional investment in it that one was gonna be my default vote, but then I figured I can't vote for it without trying all the others. So I did, and I really enjoyed all of them! I'd love to see The Chosen One reach some sort of happy ending (and maybe a few bad ones along the way...), but I'd also love to see any of these continued.

I really enjoyed the sprite animation during the vore scene in the unnamed one, I certainly wouldn't mind seeing more of that. That being said, this is probably the only one I know I'm not gonna vote for. Not cuz it's bad, just because the other three manage to beat it. The concept is interesting, and I did have fun with it. But in the long term I'm more excited about the future possibilities of the other games, especially seeing as how I always prefer to play as the prey. Still, if you update it I'll definitely play, it could be an interesting game.

Rabbit and Fox is my favorite story-wise. This one really got me into a classic quest mood. I really wanted to embark on the long journey home, explore unknown places, meet interesting people and whatnot. I'd love to see this one continued, I like the characters, the story, the premise can really go places.

Vore Crawler is probably the most interesting in terms of gameplay. The whole mercenary thing seems to be working pretty well, plus the meal you can eat before heading out, I like the flexibility in strategy. And of course, the monster girls you can talk to in town - progressing relationships are always a win. So, waiting to see that develop...

I will say that all your games have a very nice flow to them. I'll be waiting to see whatever you decide to update next.
NanasBananas
Somewhat familiar

Postby sweetladyamy » Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:52 pm

Glad to have found this topic.

I voted for The Chosen One. Why? Because it's a great game.
Amyrakunejo, Heiress of Purity

Philosophical Pagan Anarchist Femme Fair Gamer Lesbian Metalhead Chick
sweetladyamy
---

Postby InuyashalovesKagome » Mon Jun 22, 2015 5:51 pm

I voted Vore Crawler cause its got an interesting mercenary system in it, also there is a bug I'd like to report for Vore Crawler in the revive item only heals whoever uses it and doesn't revive the selected character also when you use normal attacks SP goes down by one point and I honestly don't think thats necessary since the special skills of physical characters and magic skills of the mages more than make up for it. Other than those two things, great game so far.
InuyashalovesKagome
Participator

Postby evilogith » Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:42 am

Some of the Games you got here are Fucked UP' they Keep Freezing UP on Some Parts of the Game :(
evilogith
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheFetishBeast » Tue Jun 23, 2015 3:34 pm

evilogith wrote:Some of the Games you got here are Fucked UP' they Keep Freezing UP on Some Parts of the Game :(

Really? Could you elaborate on that? Detail which games and where they, as you put it, fuck up?
TheFetishBeast
Participator

Postby mandolore » Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:04 pm

FEEDING MISS MAZEY LINK NOT WORKING ANY ONE GOT A COPY
mandolore
Been posting for a bit

Postby Lawrence Craft » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:11 am

mandolore wrote:FEEDING MISS MAZEY LINK NOT WORKING ANY ONE GOT A COPY

1. Please... No continuous use of caps lock!
2. All links for the games in the first / opening post of the author are working without a problem...
You should always keep the following sequence in mind:
1. Read carefully
2. UNDERSTAND what is written (that's the most important point!)
3. Follow the instructions you have read AND understand before
4. Play the game and be happy!
Lawrence Craft
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mandolore » Fri Jun 26, 2015 1:44 pm

sorry bad moment on my end
mandolore
Been posting for a bit

Postby AssIdolizer » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:29 pm

The Chosen One is great, even if it falls a little into the fetish game trap of mimicking the Monster Girl Quest series too closely, what with a protagonist who won't kill predators and has to enlist the help of elemental spirits and so on. I played the whole way through, hitting every side quest I could find, and I really loved it, except for one thing: the listing at the top promises Anal Vore, my personal biggest fetish, and in all the scenes and options I went through, I never found any, in more than three hours of gameplay! Really great game, but where on earth is the AV?
AssIdolizer
Been posting for a bit

Next

Return to Vore game