Story ideas that need finished

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

Story ideas that need finished

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Sun May 24, 2015 4:20 pm

I had several story outlines started but now I find I have no time to work on them. I still think they could be good if the right person worked on them. Is anyone interested? If anyone uses these ideas, please let me know and thanks :)

1st
The Bet.
An obnoxious and cocky young man in his early 20s insults and bullies any and every person he can. He thinks he is the smartest, best looking, most hung man to ever live.
One night shooting off his mouth at a bar about how no woman could handle his manhood a young lady bets him she can. He tells her she has a big mouth, she replies it is bigger than he knows.
He is quite confident and bets her he would gag her.
She easily deep throats all 18" of his manhood and smiles around it.
He tries using his arm to make her gag, she swallows his arm to the shoulder and smiles at him.
He tries a leg to make her gag, she finally stopped smiling and looked like she was struggling when she was almost at his hip, but she doesn't gag. he thinks he has her now.
He uses both legs at the same time, but this time she swallows both legs up to his hips, smiling the entire time. He is getting nervous and puts his hands on her face to try and push himself out as he almost begs her to stop.
She gulps both hands and swallows him to the bottom of his rib cage, still smiling. He tells her ok she proved her point, he can't make her gag, now he is really pleading for her to stop.
She swallows him to his neck, he again says she wins and that he can't make her gag, begging and sobbing for her to stop.
She finishes swallowing him and after he is completely in her stomach she says oh yeah she won alright.

2nd
Settings-space ship somewhere far far away from resupply
lady pred is mad her male team mates are gluttons and ate all of the supplies and even more angry they pick on her and call her stupid and tell her the only job she can do besides sucking them is swallowing their load. When she complained about them eating all of the food they tell her to get on her knees and take them in her throat, they would provide her with plenty of protein. She studies the transporter manuals and practices in secret and then 1 at a time transports them right in to her eager stomach

3rd
Santa vore
dad is mad his teen daughter never participates in family events, this time being she did not want to stay home for Christmas dinner. He states she will eat a huge Christmas meal with him there if it kills him and warns her santa would be unhappy and not leave her any gifts. She does not believe in santa so dad goes about to prove santa is real by getting a santa outfit and sliding down the chimney but makes a lot of noise getting up on the roof, the daughter wakes up and hears the racket and peeks up the chimney and with mouth agape is startled to see santa sliding down fast as can be. santa gets stuck head 1st in her mouth and throat and she thinks her daddy wanted her to eat a huge Christmas meal while they were both in the home together so she starts swallowing santa and takes her time savory every inch of her dad as he slowly slides down, before she even takes off his boots and swallows his feet he has started being digested.

4th
Dad is over protective and the teen daughter is mad he still treats her like a 7 yr old
Slip n Slide
An overprotective dad ruins everything his teenage daughter tries to do by treating her like she is a little child, she plots how to get rid of him
daughter tricks dad in to slipping down the slip and slide where she waits at the bottom
step 1 she sets up the slip and slide and puts a funnel around it with streamers hanging down on the uphill side ( the big end ) to block the view on the other side of the smaller end ( still big enough to fit through )
step 2 she talks her dad in to playing with her and oils him up with flavored/scented oil and tells him to slide head first with his hands out in front and to close his eyes when he reaches the streamers
step 3 she slides down first to show him how she wants him to slide down and yells at him to count to 10 and then slide down, when he starts counting she wraps her lips around the bottom of the funnel
step 4 dad runs and slides head first with his hands stretched out in front like she said and closes his eyes just as hit reaches the streamers, the oil combined with the funnel and his speed sliding down the slip and slide force him straight down his daughters throat and right in to her stomach
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Story ideas that need finished

Postby Portal124 » Fri Oct 23, 2015 3:55 pm

I would like to finish 1 and 3 if you would like.
:-D
There is a slight chance I may be totally insa...sweet sticks of dynamite!!!
*destroys whole town*

Check out my stories! https://aryion.com/g4/user/Portal124
Portal124
Been posting for a bit

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:13 am

Sorry for the late late reply, I did not notice you replied! Please do! I would love to see what you do with them!
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby R_U_Snacksize » Thu Dec 29, 2016 8:03 am

<Bump> If anyone wants to take on 1 of these as a commission please let me know. Length would be whatever you feel is needed to do it well.
R_U_Snacksize
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SAMGUTHRIEWRITER » Tue Jun 13, 2017 2:09 pm

hmm a bit too outlandness for my taste and I am more into realistic vore and science
fiction/horror but good luck with it and maybe I will read one of those short stories
when you are done

http://www.samguthriewriter.deviantart.com
SAMGUTHRIEWRITER
Participator

Postby CurioHeart » Sat Jun 24, 2017 4:03 pm

R_U_Snacksize wrote:The Bet

Because I'm curious, has anyone done this one yet? Of course, I may just write a story based on this anyways.
CurioHeart
New to the forum

Return to Suggestion & inspiration