Horse Anal Vore?

For someone who encountered journey of the lower passages...
Forum rules
1) Try to upload related material to the correct subform please. They are Soft vore, Hardvore, Unbirth, Analvore, Cockvore, Mawshot, Other/combination, Extra soft and Photo edit.

2) Acceptable files: Drawing, stories, video clips (Flash, Gif or other movie format), roleplaying logs, vore games.

3) Please do not upload material that are specified "Do not Distribute ".

4) Any photo with real life human requires full permission from the subject in question, and posted in Photo edit forum only. All individual must be 18+ only. We do not allow photograph of anyone who are not unquestionably 18+ of age anywhere on this domain. All uploaded files must comply with United States law.

5) Label your material. If it have sexual, scat, gore, or other possibly offensive content, please give warning!

6) Any non-sexual fantasy vore illustration involving questionable age of fantasy character, must be placed in the Underage (Fictional character) forum. To access the underage forum, please follow these instructions. No photograph are allowed, period. Drawing and fantasy character only. Material supporting child abuse is prohibited regardless of media format or other content. Sexual illustrations involving questionable age characters are not allowed anywhere.

Read the rules in detail here

Re:

Postby razorfield9 » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:17 am

Farmlover is the genius behind those Writing.com stories? Those interactives were amazing. :D
Strawberries are deleterious
razorfield9
Advanced Vorarephile

Re:

Postby farmlover » Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:53 pm

:-D Thanks for that, Razorfield, although I only came up with the main idea and a few additions. You have to thank all the individual authors who made them successful.
farmlover
Somewhat familiar

Postby siccoyote » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:40 am

Like this? Only, More Extreme!?
Attachments
circstnt.gif
siccoyote
New to the forum

Re:

Postby gamemaster1236 » Thu May 29, 2008 1:42 pm

0.o Ouchie...
gamemaster1236
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Gabriel84 » Thu May 29, 2008 1:54 pm

siccoyote is that a girl in the vid or a guy also i think her head is a little low for anal, but ...still it is rather good

also thans kevstar and bobbobbers, i like this story as well,it a fun kinky little read

Gabe
Open you mouth and close your eyes and you will get a big surprise :)
Click here to find out what

i might as well repost the link, alas im gonna get attacked so many times

http://s9.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=77412

http://lazarus84.deviantart.com/
Gabriel84
im fine

Re:

Postby blergle » Thu May 29, 2008 5:12 pm

That's a guy in the video, and I sure hope that's a female horse. It's *still* too low to be going inside anything but at least he wouldn't be *racking* the poor thing!
blergle
---

Re:

Postby fatalglory128 » Fri May 30, 2008 6:15 pm

Yeah. There was an entire interview with the girl (she's a girl performer) on Real TV or Worlds Most Amazing Videos or whatever it was. She just tucks her head down underneath the body and raises her shoulders, the tail covers the rest and makes it look believable. It's a regular stunt, and it still is great watching the clip though...
fatalglory128
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby milokata » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:12 am

Let me guess, they have chocolate pie under there to make his face look poopy?
milokata
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Horse Anal Vore?

Postby Hongry01 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:30 pm

Bump!

I found a good story here: http://www.yiffstar.com/?pid=41269, it was the first proper AV story I read (I think).
Hongry01
Participator

Re: Horse Anal Vore?

Postby knux » Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:35 am

I love horse AV if I find the time might do some stuff I had allready plaed on something like that anyways lol
knux
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Analvore