VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.20.4 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.7 Minecraft vore server

Postby wierdo2000 » Wed Jul 29, 2015 9:35 am

no idea, the direct ip is Dragoncock.lethargiclion.net

make sure you dont copy any spaces, I heard that sometimes quick connect works,
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby wierdo2000 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:42 am

We added some more ram and fixed most of the memory leak, server should be more stable now!
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby linthia » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:19 am

I have a cracked version ;( You can't open the server for cracked version please ?
linthia
Participator

Postby Rumor » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:19 pm

Can I complain about how something recent has been handled? One of my friends, the owner of the "Eevee Forest" logged in today and found that his whole base had been removed by the mods for being too close to someone else's base or something like that. Not moved, as far as we can tell, but just flat out deleted and signs left asking him to move the chests. (Except they aren't all his chests and furnaces since myself and another friend had the forest as a secondary home). With no warning or anything. Not only that, but he can't even reach the chests or build to reach them because it's a town now, so he's forced to troll by not removing them and he can't get to his stuff if he changes his mind about quitting the server over this.

I can understand if he was too close to someone who was there first in an easily missable base and no warning signs about not wanting neighbors or any markings about what territory they had and hadn't claimed and they wanted his base moved. That's fine, to me at least. Though the mods or admins could have tried contacting him about it and asking him to relocate. You know, talk to him, tell him what's going on, get his side, and handle things in a fair manner. But just outright deleting his base with no warning at all is, lemme be honest, pretty much griefing. A strong word but... what else can it be if someone's base is erased with no contacting them first when there was no prior indication or warnings they were not permitted to build there? And, on top of that, locking him out of his stuff by making it literally unreachable for him now?

I know this isn't a professionally run server and is done for fun and all of that but, seriously, this was handled really badly.
Rumor
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sylvira » Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Rumor wrote:Can I complain about how something recent has been handled? One of my friends, the owner of the "Eevee Forest" logged in today and found that his whole base had been removed by the mods for being too close to someone else's base or something like that. Not moved, as far as we can tell, but just flat out deleted and signs left asking him to move the chests. (Except they aren't all his chests and furnaces since myself and another friend had the forest as a secondary home). With no warning or anything. Not only that, but he can't even reach the chests or build to reach them because it's a town now, so he's forced to troll by not removing them and he can't get to his stuff if he changes his mind about quitting the server over this.

I can understand if he was too close to someone who was there first in an easily missable base and no warning signs about not wanting neighbors or any markings about what territory they had and hadn't claimed and they wanted his base moved. That's fine, to me at least. Though the mods or admins could have tried contacting him about it and asking him to relocate. You know, talk to him, tell him what's going on, get his side, and handle things in a fair manner. But just outright deleting his base with no warning at all is, lemme be honest, pretty much griefing. A strong word but... what else can it be if someone's base is erased with no contacting them first when there was no prior indication or warnings they were not permitted to build there? And, on top of that, locking him out of his stuff by making it literally unreachable for him now?

I know this isn't a professionally run server and is done for fun and all of that but, seriously, this was handled really badly.

This.

I've been spending a long time searching for somewhere with intelligent admins, and, sadly, I'm still looking. A friend of mine built his home in a forest nearby another player's home thinking nothing of it; lots of people have obviously been building near each other, both in spawn and elsewhere! There had been no signs asking people to not build nearby, proclaiming that they didn't want neighbors, or anything of the like. He built in an area that (like the rest of the server) was easily presumed to be free land. The fact that his home was deleted on the basis that the other person was there first completely in disregard of the situation or the time he spent building his home is ridiculous. While I've enjoyed the attitude of a few of the OPs I've already been frustrated by some of their questionable behaviors (like in one case when I was randomly pushed to my death by an invisible mod), and this is way beyond the line. I'm done with this server and warn new players: you need to ask everyone on the server (including people who are offline and have been offline for at least a week or more already) before you build or you may just get kicked to the curb.
Sylvira
???

Postby wierdo2000 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:05 pm

we had signs up for around 3 days with no respond, It was build on somone else's treefarm so it wasn't even your trees
no stuff was missing, the chests are all there. we couldn't move the so called "base" without breaking it or knowledge where it was going to moved.
(this world edit we got dont like chests and they could have been accidentally removed or emptied)

I would be happy to build a new Randomly planted forest with trees ontop of trees for you in less then 10m
I though the basic minecraft rule was, If you wanna build close to someone you build around spawn,
If you wanna be far away from everything you build far away, And if you do build far away you dont want your tree farm to be built in,

Not adding a ladder to the chests was my fault but you could have just contacted an op and they would be glady to add one,
(edit, infact the chests is in an unclaimed area, so whats stopping you guys form just pilaring 3 blocks?)
If you guys dont move the chests in less then a week they will be unlocked and the stuff will be donated,
Im sorry about my lower former ops kicking you around, it will be fixed.
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby Sylvira » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:09 pm

I'm sorry to say, but none of that actually applies to the situation very well.

You had signs up, yes, but how was that at all supposed to help resolve or diffuse the situation? The signs weren't 'tell us your side' or even something like ' talk to us and let us explain why (with more detail)' or 'try this location', they were essentially 'get out' signs. It's also true that three days, by your own standards, is far too little time to leave them up. The owner of the nearby base had been gone AT LEAST one and a half weeks, if not more, so giving my friend that little time to get on and react to the signs if HE has some other things to attend to is most certainly a double standard. You're also contradicting yourself with the trees not even being his because 1) that means that I alone (not knowing about other people) should unquestionably own quite a lot of land that no one else can build in at this point solely because I've cut down trees and planted the saplings, and 2) the forest started out much smaller than he had built it up to; therefore, because HE planted them, most of those trees were actually his, not the other player's.

It's also true, that while building away from people is potentially an indicator of wanting to be left alone, it is not a clear sign. Both I and another player who was online at the time of the owner's original reappearance let them know that the majority of the time people build off from other people it isn't because they can't stand neighbors; it's because of the area itself. I, for one, built more than 1000 blocks away from spawn because I liked the area, and wouldn't care in the slightest if someone wanted to build near me. Building away from spawn in itself is not enough to claim that the dislike of neighbors should have been obvious. If she had really wanted to let people know she could have put up signs or, at the very least, used someplace with a free wi-fi or a freakin' library when her own internet went down to make a forum post here asking for the area around her base to be left alone. Plus, if she had really wanted to be left alone in the first place, she also could have built even further away from spawn and thus drastically reduced the number of players who ran across her base, let alone the number of players who might have wanted to build nearby.

Finally, I do appreciate you dealing with some of the frustrating behaviors of the lower ops, but that is a comparatively minor issue. If nothing else, the owner of the other base was claiming that they were friends with the admin and could get them to be on their side regardless of what might have otherwise been done about the situation. I understand this isn't (and isn't supposed to be) a professionally run server, but having a server where you get stuff just by being on the good side on the admin like that is even more frustrating.
Sylvira
???

Postby Jusey01 » Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Sweet idea but can't join. At least rig't now. Don't necessary own Minecraft on the PC yet. (I do have an old version of it on the PC though. Very very old).
Jusey01
New to the forum

Postby Rumor » Mon Aug 03, 2015 5:17 pm

Not trying to stir fires or anything, but I'll just say a mod could have made a post on the forum, which would be far more visible to all involved parties, especially if they haven't, or can't, get in the server. I can't speak for every case, but this one, someone who knows the evicted owner of the forest, such as myself, would have been able to relay the message even if he hadn't seen it himself and some discussion could have happened without making a mess.

I'll also say I lost a redstone lamp, a bed, and a couple of bookshelves from the removal of the forest since one of the rooms in the tree houses was one of my alt homes. I don't know what the owner of the forest itself all lost, but as far as I'm aware, it included an enchantment table and a pet named wolf that I had bought for him. I personally don't care about the loss of my items since it's not much, but the forest owner might not feel the same way.

Getting away from potential drama, I have a couple of ideas that I think could be neat. First one being prey having the option to go into spectator mode of their predator after digestion. It feels a little immersion breaking to respawned immediately, especially as a character who can't reform, and it could lead to some interesting RPs I think. Something like /vore reform could respawn the prey as normal. Might also be good too for long term endo plays so the prey has something more to look at than dimly lit innards, especially in tail vore which is really tiny, with the predator using /vore digest or /vore release ending the endo spectating.

Another idea someone else mentioned to me was for the prey to have the option to respawn inside the predator after digestion and it count as being in a vore state, which would be great for predators who like to reform their prey inside their bodies. You can sorta do it by /back to get to the stomach, but the predator can't redigest or release without the prey going back to them and getting re-eaten.
Rumor
Somewhat familiar

Postby liam123 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:23 am

hi I've been looking around the server and scattered about are signs all proclaiming (the galactic vore empire is coming)

I decided to just ignore it then after several days of pondering what it means It finally comes to a head and it still confuses me

could someone please tell me what these signs are meaning to say before I drive myself crazy trying to figure it out thank you
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby Slayer3345 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:16 pm

liam123 wrote:hi I've been looking around the server and scattered about are signs all proclaiming (the galactic vore empire is coming)

I decided to just ignore it then after several days of pondering what it means It finally comes to a head and it still confuses me

could someone please tell me what these signs are meaning to say before I drive myself crazy trying to figure it out thank you

It means exactly what it means. You'll know when it happens. :P
Slayer3345
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 8:23 am

*EDIT
Server back up again, lett us know if you got any problems!
*edit 2,

Server seems to have some serious memory problem, we will ix it by tomorrow
Sorry for the inconvenience
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby liam123 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:26 pm

hi there for some reason the server keeps on disconnecting for some reason or other if some one could look at the problem that would be great thank you
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:59 am

liam123 wrote:hi there for some reason the server keeps on disconnecting for some reason or other if some one could look at the problem that would be great thank you

Server is having memory leaks and is down for maintenance, it will be back up as soon as possible
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby liam123 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 3:49 am

wierdo2000 wrote:
liam123 wrote:hi there for some reason the server keeps on disconnecting for some reason or other if some one could look at the problem that would be great thank you

Server is having memory leaks and is down for maintenance, it will be back up as soon as possible

thank you I was having some troubles and I appreciate your efforts to fix the problem
liam123
Been posting for a bit

Postby wierdo2000 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 12:56 pm

Get hyped for the new vore plugin coming soon on the server!
Also server is backup and running, mostly, leme know if you guys are getting any problems
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Postby ToxicRoses » Sat Aug 08, 2015 8:24 am

wierdo2000 wrote:Get hyped for the new vore plugin coming soon on the server!
Also server is backup and running, mostly, leme know if you guys are getting any problems

HYYYYPE!!
ToxicRoses
Somewhat familiar

Postby AnonymousShark00 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:02 pm

wierdo2000 wrote:Get hyped for the new vore plugin coming soon on the server!

[Internal hyping]
AnonymousShark00
New to the forum

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.+ Minecraft vore server. Get hy

Postby wierdo2000 » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:01 pm

im lifting any unfair bans our rouge op might have given you, Just post your username here and you will get unbanned.
We will be watching though

Also we got a new handy IRC for you guys to stay with touch with your friends
and get a hold of an op to ban those nasty griefers
Just join us here! http://tiny.cc/NightIRC

And feel free to chat :)
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.8.+ Minecraft vore server. Get hy

Postby doomrider012345 » Tue Aug 11, 2015 12:59 am

Hey, is my tower still there...? It's almost impossible to find, but it's somewhere beyond the Slayer HQ island...
Just look for the massive cobble tower :3 you'll know if you see it as it is one of the tallest structures from basically sea level~
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vorecraft