Size Matters

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Do you care more about the relative size of vore subjects or their genders/sexes?

Sizes don't matter; sexes do.
9%
Sizes matter less than sexes.
28%
Sizes matter about as much as sexes.
43%
Sizes matter more than sexes.
14%
Sizes matter; sexes don't.
5%

Total votes : 168

Size Matters

Postby Assimilation » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:39 pm

When I go down the lists of forum topics in the material upload sections, in galleries, through stories' tags, etc., I always find that people will annotate the sexes of the characters involved (F/F, F/?, M/F, etc.) but they less frequently think to mention in the metadata the size differential between the characters (same-size, macro/micro, mini-giant, micro-pred, etc.). I personally care waaaaaaaaaaay more about the second rather than the first, and while I assume I have a minority preference in that regard, I'm curious if we mention the sexes more than the sizes because everyone actually cares about the sexes, or if it's become an established norm on the site.

If it turns out that people care about sizes at least as much as they care about sexes, then we might want to reconsider how we mark down the creations we make.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Size Matters

Postby night22 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:48 pm

It scares me how I always agree what the things you say.
night22
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Emi » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:46 pm

Yes, size matters.
For me, the most important thing is that the prey's size is so small that she can be swallowed EASILY. I'm a fan of human vore. For human vore, the prey size must be no bigger than 5cm. If she is bigger, it will be very hard for the pred to swallow her. Well, there ARE such people who easily swallow bananas and sausages whole. OK, if he can swallow the 20-30cm of prey easily, this will be good for me. But main thing, I hate all these irrealistically big bulges, giant stomaches (same-size) and the rest. The best for me is if the prey is a pill-size (1-3cm). She can be swallowed easily by any human pred in this case.

If we are talking about the animal vore, here the size doesn't matter this much, but still matters. The snake can swallow the prey who is bigger than it. The main thing still remains - no irrealistic sizes. The prey must be the size that THIS pred can naturally swallow.

About sexes, I'd say for me it's as much important as sizes. Equally. Actually, the only vore that REALLY turns me on is M/f and macro/micro where the prey can be swallowed easily and realistically, as a pill. She can be a bit bigger for hard vore (chewing).

The rest of sex combination in macro/micro (any M/m, F/f, F/m, animal vore) I find interesting, maybe even VERY interesting and inspiring, if the art is VERY good and high quality. But same-size is what I dislike anyway.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby Squeaker » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:55 pm

For as laid back and open as I try and be, I'm real picky with my vore so I feel you on this. No humans/furry/micro/non-fatal/male. If it does not fall into those, its not for me. I won't bash it or insult it, we are all different and like different things, but those are what makes vore interesting for me ^^
Squeaker
New to the forum

Postby preved_yt » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:18 pm

For me sex of pred is primary. F only.
Prey size not main aspect, but better when prey enough big to make bulge dowh pred's throat.
Spoiler: show
But in drawn media some kind of drawnig style supposes throat bulge during even just nervous gulp or drinking, or some styles supposes bulge-less swallowing even during samesize or micro/macro. In "RL-stuff" like live-action films, bulge can be added by CGI, but in full-RL-stuff like C4S vids bulge can be only if object (mostly allways food item) is big enough, neck is thin enough, and throat has "special" type of anatomy
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby YoukaiChan » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:18 pm

While I could easily say I hold both sexes and size difference on equal footing...to be honest, I guess I sorta hold sexes a wee bit on higher regard.
While I vastly prefer size difference to samesize, I'm starting to warm up to the latter and even product content of it myself. (Mainly for practice's sake) However for pred sexes....eh, anything that's F/? will receive a huge nope from me regardless of whether the size difference is perfect or not. ;v;
The Incredible, Edible Catgirl is at your service!(Or...maybe not. D:)
YoukaiChan
Intermediate Vorarephile

Location: NOT being eaten by a dragon (*coughImeansomewhereinQuebec*)

Postby TW » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Yes size matters to me. I'm not a fan of Macro/micro (But I am of micro/macro, go figure) My favorite has always been a fan of same size, and I agree that we need to mark our works with the size.
I love bellies! Round, Soft, hard, Prey filled, food filled, Inflated, or Pregnancy, so long as it is big and round. :)

I am a maieusophile are you?

TW
Belly Loving Author

Postby Blace » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:51 pm

I am honestly very open minded about it. Both same-size as well as micro/macro has their charm ^^
I do like big belly bulges tho. So I thing I'd prefer something closer to Same-Size over Micto/Macro.

When it comes to sex, I tend to lean a bit more towards female preds . But if it's a good drawing, I don't really mind that either. It's just a tiny little preference.
Now where the heck did i put my life??
Blace
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ObsidianSnake » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:17 am

Blace wrote:I am honestly very open minded about it. Both same-size as well as micro/macro has their charm ^^
I do like big belly bulges tho. So I thing I'd prefer something closer to Same-Size over Micto/Macro.

If you like bulges wouldn't micro/macro be something you're into? Macro/micro usually doesn't end up with much change in the pred's body, unless they prey is like a puffer fish or it's many prey.

Immediately related to this: macro/micro and micro/macro imply two different things, same case as f/m and m/f.
If you have some time to burn, check out my gallery for some stories!
ObsidianSnake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Birichino » Fri Jun 12, 2015 9:39 am

I prefer micro/macro (uncommon), but I need a female pred (most common).
Birichino
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: Mostly another plane of existence, sometimes Canada

Postby N-Mario » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:27 pm

Sometimes micro pred vs, macro prey is cute, depending on situation.

But I prefer macro pred vs regular size prey. :)
I'm a dolphin that prefers devouring my best buddy.
He loves to be eaten by me. I don't mind that at all.
N-Mario
---

Postby coop500 » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:15 am

I would say gender is a bit more important to me, the predator has to be male. But size is also important too, he has to at least be bigger then the one he is nomming, even if it is by a foot or two or a 100 feet. I still can't chose whether I like similar size or macro micro, it's kind of a mood thing but still, one thing that never changes is my need for the predator to be bigger, taller, older and stronger then the little prey. It's not so much of a domination thing as it is it feels more intimate and required for the predator to be gentle with his prey to not hurt them.

(Sorry, I hope I didn't get too off topic there. )
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby evilsociopsych » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:55 pm

Both sex and size are vital :-D
F/anything
Size really matters to me! I'm not a big fan of same-size - I prefer micro/macro,shrinking etc
Pred has to be at least 4 times bigger than prey, I prefer only unfair situations where prey has very little chance of succeeding and pred can do anything of desire, let it be torture, play, or consumption :D
evilsociopsych
Somewhat familiar

Postby KinderFire » Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:28 pm

coop500 wrote:I would say gender is a bit more important to me, the predator has to be male. But size is also important too, he has to at least be bigger then the one he is nomming, even if it is by a foot or two or a 100 feet. I still can't chose whether I like similar size or macro micro, it's kind of a mood thing but still, one thing that never changes is my need for the predator to be bigger, taller, older and stronger then the little prey. It's not so much of a domination thing as it is it feels more intimate and required for the predator to be gentle with his prey to not hurt them.

I feel the same way. :3
KinderFire
Somewhat familiar

Postby coop500 » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:57 pm

KinderFire wrote:
coop500 wrote:I would say gender is a bit more important to me, the predator has to be male. But size is also important too, he has to at least be bigger then the one he is nomming, even if it is by a foot or two or a 100 feet. I still can't chose whether I like similar size or macro micro, it's kind of a mood thing but still, one thing that never changes is my need for the predator to be bigger, taller, older and stronger then the little prey. It's not so much of a domination thing as it is it feels more intimate and required for the predator to be gentle with his prey to not hurt them.

I feel the same way. :3

Awesome! High five!
Writer of wholesome fandom M/F vore.
Current character focus: Chris Redfield!
coop500
???

Postby Blarginated » Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:58 pm

I personally prefer F/F, F/M under the right circumstances. My girls are gluttons; same size multi all the way, within reason. Not really a fan of planet-sized bellies. lol

Size tag would be useful, definitely.
Blarginated
New to the forum

Postby Assimilation » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:57 am

I've decided to bump this poll to see if I can get more responses in the... seven years 8O since I made this thread. The current 86 responses isn't unusable to get an accurate idea, but there's quite a few people who've joined the portal since then.
Assimilation
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lonnie » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:07 am

Under absolutely no circumstances would I want a female pred (or other ‘feminine’ types such as futa/ femboy/f-herm, etc) but as for size I don’t have much of a preference! Big guys, small guys, as long as they’re eating a lady It’s all well and good with me.

But, given that I have a slight preference for Macro/micro when it comes down to it, take that as a solid “Size matters less than sexes”
Average M/f enjoyer
Lonnie
Somewhat familiar

Postby EmilyNidhoggr » Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:34 am

I don't ever browse tags, but when it comes to deciding whether or not to subscribe to an artist I haven't seen before, the main things I look for are, in this order- does their art tell a decent story, are they weird and unique, do they draw a lot of genitals and genital vore (a negative), do their characters' bodies and faces have a real lived-in quality as opposed to looking like shiny plastic sex toys or procedurally generated anime characters, and do they mostly draw humans and humanoids?

I suppose gender is slightly more important than size to me- I do prefer predators I can project myself onto, but all other things being equal, a tubby assertive man isn't that much harder to relate to than a tubby assertive woman. Just so long as there aren't giant pricks flying all over the place.
Size, as in scale, doesn't matter at all to me, honestly. Macro/micro, mini-giant, same-size, tiny predator, they're all good in different contexts. That said, the more fleshed out the characters are in every dimension (within reason), the more on board I am.
EmilyNidhoggr
Participator

Postby NobodySpecial » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:08 am

Female pred only for me, I'm fine with same size, but prefer Hammerspace or giantess preds.
NobodySpecial
New to the forum

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion