[Directory 3.13.2024] Playable Community Vore Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Directory 3.25.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby vorerex » Sun May 31, 2015 1:20 am

I don't know if it would be of much use but I could do some of my WINE compatibility reports for the games to let people know what games play well under Linux via WINE, what games play OK but like have broken sound (a common issue with some RPGmaker games when ran with WINE), and what games just will not run.

I lack access to a Mac so I can not report on if the games work under... i think it is CIDER for macs... either way I believe if something runs on WINE in Linux it should run on WINE in mac. I used to do these things a bit and i kinda enjoy testing the game to see if it will run on a set-up it was not meant to.
vorerex
Been posting for a bit

Postby Journeyman » Sun May 31, 2015 7:40 am

Sure! That could be useful to add under the requirements! Right now, the list is pretty one-sided with all the Windows stuff XD
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby vorerex » Sun May 31, 2015 1:22 pm

Journeyman wrote:Sure! That could be useful to add under the requirements! Right now, the list is pretty one-sided with all the Windows stuff XD

Yeah most the popular engines to make games in easy are geared towards releasing for windows (RPGmaker most notably). I know unity supports linux but only if you have it build an executable for it. Anyway I will likely do the reports in WINE style rankings of Platinum (runs better then on windows). Gold (as good), Silver (Runs but has minor glitches), Bronze (runs but has MAJOR glitches) and Garbage (does not run at all or runs so bad there is no point). Hopefully someone will find it useful.
vorerex
Been posting for a bit

Postby Journeyman » Sun May 31, 2015 1:38 pm

Awesome!!

I run into the same probs as a dev, too. I use GameMaker, which can export to Win/Mac/Linux, Android, iOS, Win8 RT, and HTML5--but requires various specific build environments. For Mac, I would have to actually own a Mac machine plus an extra Win license plus Parallels ._. Such a pain! Someday, this whole cross-system thing will just be solved :D
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scout » Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:15 pm

Terra Centauri - Patreon - O/FO - RTS - BETA -Free/Donation -Windows, Linux
3D, Female protagonists, Soft, Monster Vore, Warfare, Sci Fi, Single Player
Please Support Terra Centauri: Last Stand, a beautiful Anime Vore RTS! at: http://www.patreon.com/terra
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Directory 7.7.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Tue Jul 07, 2015 8:46 pm

Scout, you've been added! I kept the link to the Patreon in there as well, since that is funding dev. Let me know if it should be removed in the future, when the project is complete, etc!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby NomNommyy » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello!!! I'd like to add a few games to the list as well!!!

Protein Run - ?M/M - Platform - Free, Active development - Requires: Windows, RPG Maker engine
Prey, Yaoi, CV, OV
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43328

Sabik Dynasty ?/M - RPG - Free, Active development - Requires: Windows, RPG Maker engine
Prey, Yaoi, CV, OV
http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41362
NomNommyy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Sun Jul 19, 2015 8:39 pm

NomNommyy, hi there! Thanks for the additions! They are now on the list :)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Directory 7.19.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby JohnPablo » Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:15 am

Down At The Bar - F,M,?/M - Text game/OV,CV,AV, Digestion, Scat, Disposal, Gay sex - Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows XP and Windows Vista - Quest Engine
JohnPablo
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Directory 7.19.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:23 am

JohnPablo, Added!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Directory 8.9.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Firon » Sat Aug 15, 2015 7:58 pm

I think this one needs pulling from the list

*Cartovore 2 Update - F/F? - Card Trading - Free, Active WIP - Requires: Browser, possibly Windows?

the links don't work anymore and the topic is over a year old with no activity
Firon
---

Postby Journeyman » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Aw, poor Cartovore! One of the ancients. But yea, couldn't get anything to download for me either, and knowing that Duam's site no longer updates, Duam is gone from the community, and the several requests to fix broken links in the last months are unanswered by the folks who'd done add-ons and updates, I've gone in and pulled it. Thanks for the note!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Aces » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:12 pm

I'm here to mention VORE Station now has its own website. Perhaps it's worth mentioning?

http://vore-station.net
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Tue Aug 18, 2015 11:36 am

Heya! Vore Station is listed under the Space Station 13 Vore Servers heading on the list--thanks for getting the website linkl into your OP on there!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VashtatheVeridian13 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:20 am

can you please change the tagging on these? you cant search the thread for only CV OV or anything like it so could you replace them with cockvore and oralvore? if they are one word then all anyone needs to do is search for what they want
VashtatheVeridian13
New to the forum

Postby killermeow » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:46 am

VashtatheVeridian13 wrote:can you please change the tagging on these? you cant search the thread for only CV OV or anything like it so could you replace them with cockvore and oralvore? if they are one word then all anyone needs to do is search for what they want

Why? No, seriously, why... Those are literally the accepted abbreviations for the major types of vore, theres literally no reason to change it. It's all literally in the first post- you can ctrl+f through it easily... Theres no reason to search through the pages if all the games are in the first post. Seriously, your post and its thought process is just confusing when the system is already working like that.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Kuru » Mon Aug 31, 2015 9:03 am

Should Temptation not be added to the list?

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=33739

Even if it's not active, it still has substantial enough content to really be worth listing for people and it's one of the better RPGMaker games I've played on here. Plus the maker may come back, who knows.

RPGMaker Ace
F/F, Prey, OV, UB, AV, Shrink, Macro/micro, Same-size, Insertion, Scat, Yuri
(✿ ♥‿♥)
Kuru
Been posting for a bit

Postby Journeyman » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:31 pm

Kuru, I don't see why it should not. I didn't come across it and the creator never submitted it here, but I've added it now!

VashtatheVeridian13, Nope!! Or, well, I could, but it would be completely impractical. I'm a curator, keeping a list of creations; I can't claim to be best qualified to determine the exact terminology or abbreviations which should be used with a game, and I can't possibly play through every single one fully for content analysis. I check links, apply formatting, and organize the list, but with regards to the italic line of descriptive text, I leave it to the submitter to determine what text would best match the terms that their intended audience is seeking.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Directory 8.31.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby wierdo2000 » Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:07 am

Vore craft- F/FO - SRPG - Multiplayer- Minecraft
Pred, Prey, Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Soul, Tail, Others
This is a Semi serius roleplaying minecraft server, It got a vore plugin that allows you to devour and be eaten by anyone who joins,
It also have giant interactive vore builds that you can enter and pretend to be eaten
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Directory 8.31.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby TheNinja0 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:21 am

I've been playing a lot of these games, and they're great, but there's too much fatal vore. Do any of these have a lot of vore where you can get out again, or stay in for as long as you like, but then leave?
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game