Easy Going Switch

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Easy Going Switch

Postby MeTheMe » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:36 pm

It's been an age since I've used this thing, so I thought I might blow the dust off of this thread and open myself up a bit again. Looking for RP partners! I haven't done it in... a year or two? About that. So bear with me, I may be a bit rusty.

Preferences- Soft Vore, Oral Vore, Unbirth, Same Size, Multiple Prey, Sex, Digestion, Reformation, Taurs, Food Play

I don't need these things, but they are a plus, I'm pretty easy going so if you have an idea just ask and I can get into greater detail.

Don't Mind- Size Difference, Macro/Micro, Cock Vore, Tail Vore, Endo, Weight Gain

I don't mind these things, and can even be into them in certain circumstances!

Dislikes- Scat, Overly Cruel Preds, Hard Vore, Underage Characters, Watersports

If you're into them, more power to you, but I'm not I'm afraid!

Hey, want to do something but don't know how I'll feel about it? Ask and we'll talk about it, I'm willing to try most things at least once. Maybe more if I end up liking them. Maybe.

I like all the roles, and have an old stable of characters I can dust off and put into fun situations. I'm not listing them here because I'm still kind of deciding which I want keep and which I may stop playing, since I got back into RPing. Give me your preferences and I can throw out some ideas as well.

At the moment I have a couple ideas for RPs:
-A sphinx protecting an old treasure ends up making a snack of some unfortunate adventurers. I'd like to play the sphinx in this one.
-A kitsune finds a party they aren't invited to and starts to play some vorish tricks and pranks on the party goers!
-A visit to a Vore Restaurant

I hadn't thought about something people call Canon RPs, using existing IP for vore RP before seeing it, most of what I RP is OC, but you know what, here's a couple of those ideas. God that sentence has too many two letter acronyms.
-League of Legends- Ahri or Warwick are accidentally the only Champion summoned to one team! Instead of throwing the match, they make their own game of hunting the other team down and devouring them one by one... bonus points if an orgy breaks out inside the stomach.
-Dark Souls- Half Breed Priscilla just wants to be left alone, but annoying knights, frisky birds, and who knows what else won't just let her be!
-Animal Crossing- The Mayor has been missing for so long, and the stress of the job is beginning to grind on Isabelle, who likes to stress eat. Especially when annoying villagers keep bothering her with stupid nonsense.

I'm open to ideas as well, so if you're looking at my preferences and got idea, shoot your shot! Worse thing I can say is no. If you've got ideas I like adventure and fantasy themes!

Right, now how to get to the good parts. I still regularly use Eka's, so if you want to use PMs or the Private Forum, I'm alright with them. I use Discord, but I'm not giving that out all willy nilly so once we have an idea and agreement I'll give it to you. I don't have all the time in the world, so I would prefer a looser posting method, posting when we can, at least once a day or so, more if we're both on. We can set up times for RP if you want, but that's very limiting to me.

Writing. I prefer about a paragraph per post, not gonna complain if it's longer though. Not going to whine if it's shorter now and then too, sometimes a moment calls for brevity.

Right, I think that's it, again, haven't done this in a long time, so we'll see how it goes. PM me if interested!
Last edited by MeTheMe on Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:55 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Re: First RP

Postby Ragtime » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:26 pm

I'll do it! I love RPing, and would be totally willing to help ease you into it. Just send me a PM.
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkmark67 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:35 pm

hell, i will also help if you want, just PM me, the only thing is that i only RP on this site as i dont have IM AIM or anything else...
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Postby MeTheMe » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:24 pm

Still looking.
Have a taste of my art if want! https://aryion.com/g4/gallery/MeTheMe

My Seeking RP Thread viewtopic.php?f=31&t=11807
MeTheMe
Semi-final Boss

Postby Iwannabevored » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:56 pm

o0Jrox0o is my meebo, contact me and we'll do some RPing, I prefere human and I am a boy and prefere to be prey, but I can do female pred

Last bumped by MeTheMe on Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:56 pm.
Iwannabevored
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Seeking partner!