Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:32 pm

Chocola RPG Episode 2 is out in full at last!

Overview
Everyone's favorite shortstack rabbit is on another adventure in the resort town of Bunboro, but all is not well in paradise! The evildoer Kata continues to edge out all rivals in her bid for glory and power, leaving Chocola the last line of defense between her and undisputed control over the region. Only through the help of old friends and new allies will our bunny babe be able to hold out against an ever-growing (and gorging!) collection of new threats, and get to the heart of the conspiracy gripping Bunboro.

This full version of Episode 2 doubles the length of the game compared to the Episode 2: Part 1 release from February of last year. It includes a number of new towns and dungeons to present our heroine with brand new challenges, while giving nail-biting developments and heart-pounding closure to long-standing character arcs. Completionists will be happy to hear that Episode 2's optional and bonus content has been expanded, introducing new minigames and sidequests to help turn Chocola into a well-kitted badass as well as a total cutie.

Screenshots
A full collage of screenshots from the game would be too big to host here, so please see this post here for the pictures in full-resolution: https://aryion.com/g4/view/615247
Spoiler: show

Tags
The game features the following fetish and pairing tags. Potential squick tags not listed below are not included in the game.
F/F, H/F, F/Multiple
Oral vore (same size, mini-giantess, macro/micro, mass), anal vore (micro, mass), cock vore (same size), unbirth (micro, mass), lactation, cumflation
Fatal digestion, non-fatal

Download
Current version (1.1.0b) direct download: https://mega.nz/file/Qmpl0TJA#ASaUgZm-e ... KcA9zwukXA

(This was all wrote up by YouCanFreshMyFresh, thank you)

EPISODE 1 Link: https://mega.nz/file/RuYQXIzB#sIaikRPEg ... tPgiQrtqTk
Last edited by CarnivorousVixen on Thu Oct 08, 2020 1:16 pm, edited 90 times in total.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola vore RPG demo thread

Postby Bright » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:48 pm

What is the game about?
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby BloodKnight » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:04 pm

Not much to the demo save a unique Sprite.
Like Bright asked need to explain what your plan is for the game. Story, scenes you want to do, and scenes you don't want to do.
If you don't have much story yet I'd be happy to offer some input for idea's. :gulp:
But at the moment you wont find many people will to invest(though some wont care to give $5 away for a good reason) in a game they know nothing about.
BloodKnight
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:02 am

While I love the Sprite, and it does make me excited to see what comes next, I have to agree with Bruner and Bright here.

We are supplied with no information of what this game will be like outside of the one cool sprite. We have no diolague, no Vore. We have no idea what the finished product is going to be like.

This in no way discounts or discredits your game, but we need more then this if you are going to get people excited for this game.

I would almost suggest making Chocola's Boobs smaller. If people are going to pay to be eaten, it might be wise to make her Breasts grow when having done so, it would give a tangable reward, and I think may interest more people.

I hope it works out.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby acrylic » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:26 am

Can you really handle all the maps in the game?
acrylic
Participator

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:43 pm

This is the first time doing something like this so I wasn't really sure when I should reveal things and such.. for now if you'd just like to simply reserve a spot and pay when you see enough progress made, that works too
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:57 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
I would almost suggest making Chocola's Boobs smaller. If people are going to pay to be eaten, it might be wise to make her Breasts grow when having done so, it would give a tangable reward, and I think may interest more people.

Thing is Chocola has naturally large boobs, and because she's only 3 feet tall they look bigger on her than they would a full sized adult.. might be able to apply that growing this elsewhere though..
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:59 pm

acrylic wrote:Can you really handle all the maps in the game?

I don't think it'll be a problem, maps are probably the easiest part even
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randomman29 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 4:21 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:

I don't care much about weight gain, I just like seeing F/f vore. I'm not even offering someone that I see myself as just someone I won't mind seeing involved in vore.
The thing that's forgotten too often is there will always be things that don't interest you. I have to remember that with scat images, I hope there's none in this game but will still take a risk and try. Most of my characters already have big breasts (http://www.furaffinity.net/scraps/randomman29/) and still eat others and won't gain much more just did it just for fun.
I hope this will be a bit like Vore Knight.
viewtopic.php?t=13541
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:28 pm

Randomman29 wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

I don't care much about weight gain, I just like seeing F/f vore. I'm not even offering someone that I see myself as just someone I won't mind seeing involved in vore.
The thing that's forgotten too often is there will always be things that don't interest you. I have to remember that with scat images, I hope there's none in this game but will still take a risk and try. Most of my characters already have big breasts (http://www.furaffinity.net/scraps/randomman29/) and still eat others and won't gain much more just did it just for fun.
I hope this will be a bit like Vore Knight.
viewtopic.php?t=13541

Sounds like it will be a lot like that, and there won't be any scat in this game
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:42 pm

Demo 2 No longer available
Last edited by CarnivorousVixen on Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randomman29 » Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:19 pm

Still looks fun I can't wait for more.
Randomman29
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:29 pm

Oi.. later versions will be proofread more thoroughly >3>
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:45 am

Ok I've got just one question? Why is this File so Massive for how early the game is?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby xwrath » Mon Sep 07, 2015 7:35 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Ok I've got just one question? Why is this File so Massive for how early the game is?

The RTP file should be included... If I remember it's possible to export the game without the rtp files, I think this is the best options, since even if they are included, we still need to have the rtp installed (enterbrain should make something about this...)
Awkward guy, so may not answer due to not knowing what should I say...
If I ever help you, don't need to credit me
[Bad english alert!]
xwrath
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AzurePheonix » Mon Sep 07, 2015 3:07 pm

Scat should be in the game for people who like it. Just make it optional so that everybody who doesn't like it won't see it. I also would like a full tour in the future. Again, this would be an optional feature.
The Azure Phoenix will spread his wings and fly with only the most Royal of Blue flares.
AzurePheonix
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Sep 08, 2015 5:03 pm

Confirming cock vore, with a playable pred, Ashley the herm mouse
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby VoreNut » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:34 pm

Hmmm... Different flavors for different tastes... Wonder what else you'll come up with.
VoreNut
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hasikon » Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:51 am

so what kinds of vore is there in this?
i do hope anal and cock vore
hasikon
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:49 pm

There's most likely will be anal vore as well
CarnivorousVixen