[Directory 3.13.2024] Playable Community Vore Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Directory 8.31.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Firon » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:27 am

TheNinja0 wrote:I've been playing a lot of these games, and they're great, but there's too much fatal vore. Do any of these have a lot of vore where you can get out again, or stay in for as long as you like, but then leave?

I second this
Firon
---

Postby Journeyman » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:43 am

Good question! I'm not sure though, haven't played most of them in their absolute entirety.
I can speak to my own game, Ultimate Blackjack--after winning or losing, you are returned to the table selection screen, without any specific "you are dead, game over." A lot of folks have asked whether the omnomming is permanent, but I've left it deliberately ambiguous to determine what happens in between.

I think Taito's game has some non-fatal vore, as well, though I can't entirely recall. And the minecraft servers (not on the list yet) aren't really fatal vore, I suppose. I leave it basically up to the developer to tag their game as endo or whatevs when the post one for addition to the list.

If anyone, playing through these, spots a major classification that is missing from the index, let me know, and I'll add it!
(Note, I don't mean tags like "blue-haired-girl-eating-a-sandwich-with-anthro-unicorns-inside" and such. I've seen some rather specific tagging over in the gallery, which is great, but I don't have the Journeyman power to assess and approve so many tags. Basic ones pls :) )
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TheNinja0 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:36 pm

In that case tags like 'mostly fatal' and 'little fatal' could be used to indicate how many of the vore scenes are fatal.

On a completely different note, I recently played the Mysta's Myst adventure game. I really liked the interactions with the pink haired girl. I like that you could encounter her several different times, and it almost seemed like she was warming up to you. Would have been great if there was an optional ending involving her.
Are there any other games that feature similar repeat encounters with the same character?

Edit: Also, are there any other examples in these games where you can go into another character (OV, UB, AV, CV) yourself, without them doing anything (like they're asleep)? Even better if it's non-fatal.

Spoiler: show
The ones with the pink-haired girl (first encounter when you interact with her sleeping body) are all fatal annoyingly
TheNinja0
Been posting for a bit

Re: [Directory 8.9.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby VashtatheVeridian13 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:46 pm

killermeow wrote:
VashtatheVeridian13 wrote:can you please change the tagging on these? you cant search the thread for only CV OV or anything like it so could you replace them with cockvore and oralvore? if they are one word then all anyone needs to do is search for what they want

Why? No, seriously, why... Those are literally the accepted abbreviations for the major types of vore, theres literally no reason to change it. It's all literally in the first post- you can ctrl+f through it easily... Theres no reason to search through the pages if all the games are in the first post. Seriously, your post and its thought process is just confusing when the system is already working like that.

sorry i always forget about ctrl+f but the reasoning was for the search feature on the site cant search for the abbreviations and as for what i meant by one word its because some search features have trouble searching for cock vore compared to cockvore because it searches for every instance of the word cock and the word vore instead of them next to each other
VashtatheVeridian13
New to the forum

Re: [Directory] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby VashtatheVeridian13 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:49 pm

Ralmar wrote:Speaking for myself(And probably some others), I wish there were more vore games with CV in them. Especially with female prey for such. Especially if you get to be the predator, but that's definitely just me speaking for myself.

yeah i love CV but not enough of it shows up
VashtatheVeridian13
New to the forum

Postby wierdo2000 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:40 am

i dunno if you guys missed the vorecraft that i posted a week ago...

Vore craft- F/FO - SRPG - Multiplayer- Minecraft
Pred, Prey, Oral, Anal, Unbirth, Soul, Tail, Others
This is a Semi serius roleplaying minecraft server, It got a vore plugin that allows you to devour and be eaten by anyone who joins,
It also have giant interactive vore builds that you can enter and pretend to be eaten
wierdo2000
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Directory 9.21.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:51 am

wierdo2000, thanks for posting! Since Minecraft isn't a voreish game by itself (and not a community-made game), but has vore-specific, community-created content servers, I've added it in the same way that we've got the Space Station 13 servers up there. There's now a "Minecraft Servers with Vore content" entry, with yours listed as a sub-heading. So, it's under the Ms instead of the Vs, but now it's on the list!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DevourmentDev » Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:34 am

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=44088 Devourment mod for Skyrim - F/FM, Oral Only (currently), under development. Requires: Skyrim+all expansions, and some modding experience.
DevourmentDev
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:28 am

I really don't think mods should count for this listing really....plus last I checked Devourment is so inactive it might be reclassified to dead shortly

not to mention how buggy it is
Firon
---

Postby Sideromelane » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Firon wrote:I really don't think mods should count for this listing really....plus last I checked Devourment is so inactive it might be reclassified to dead shortly

not to mention how buggy it is

Wouldn't be much point posting it if it was inactive. Which might be why it's got an 'Under Development' tag.

Send bug reports to DevourmentDev by PM.
Sideromelane
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby KuroganeRyu » Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:14 pm

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=43934
The game is Ninja Vore Quest
it's f/f f/m f/? with unbrith too
I'm still working on it and will try to update weekly
KuroganeRyu
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Directory 10.05.15] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:25 pm

KuroganeRyu, added!
DevourmentDev, I'm holding off just for now due to "There is a VERY high chance this will break your game. This release is for people willing and ABLE to test and fix faults on their own and post workaround and fixes" as I think that this makes it difficult to classify as a Playable Community Vore Game. As soon as it reaches a point where you feel that a straightforward mod process results in stable, playable vore content, let me know and I'll add it to the list.

On the subject of mods--I thought long and hard about them when a minecraft mod was listed, because I could easily see this list devolving into a headache of tracking down and adding/removing servers and mods as they become inactive or break after patches. Modding can be, however, a significant creation effort and it can result in the addition of vore to popular non-vore games.

To that end, I added a little spoiler tag to the very end of the OP with the general philosophy guiding mods/servers which get added to the list. Devourment will be added once it's stable in some aspects (WIP is ok).
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:07 am

*Update* removed Minecraft server from the list, as there is now an entire sub-forum devoted solely to the one that was listed here.
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Erecant » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:11 pm

Well, I guess I'm confident enough in my game that I can submit it here now.

A High Stakes Game - F/M - RPG/VN - Free - Under Development - Windows, RPG Maker engine
Prey, Male Protagonist, Same-Size, Willing, Semi-Willing, Unwilling, Dialogue Heavy, Soft Digestion, No Scat, Fatal Digestion, Non-Fatal Encounters
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Directory 1.11.16] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:37 pm

Erecant, great!! Thanks for posting your game. Welcome to the directory!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby GameOfPickles » Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:25 pm

Just want to update that my game "Escape or Die-gest" is now also playable on Mac.
GameOfPickles
Somewhat familiar

Postby Journeyman » Wed Jan 13, 2016 6:26 pm

GameOfPickles, wooo! Entry updated! Thanks for the info, and congrats on the Mac port!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:58 am

there's a vore game being made elsewhere but I am wondering how "community" you are going with this topic....are you focusing entirely on Eka's only games here?....I know there's been a few from other places but going over the list right now I only see links to threads within this site
Firon
---

Postby jimmy112367 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:01 am

hay I don't know if there is any vore in the game but I anyone knows the game [Ahosuka Game] PLEASY post a [WORKING] link to it
jimmy112367
Been posting for a bit

Postby Aces » Fri Apr 15, 2016 2:12 am

There's been a number of updates to V.O.R.E. station including the addition of tail vore, absorption, weight gain and micro/macro mechanics. I'd appreciate it if you added these new features to the link.
Aces
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game