Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Bloodborn » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:16 pm

This thread is to introduce a mod that I have been personally been working on.

The Crusader Kings ll Voremod is a simple special-action user-modification that adds Vore, or at least references it, giving the character (regardless of gender or culture) a choice of 'meals' in their dungeon (good for getting rid of those annoying rebels leaders!) , and giving a ridiculous buff that is yet to be nerfed.

First Release!
Latest Version: https://mega.nz/#!QYhHzICa!J4U_DMyLQuLx ... Pd4WPQMFyc <--- (This is buggy as fuck, so give me time to debug it, add localization and shit, this is for those that like to look over the code as I'm doing it, tomorrow I'll be focusing on flavor, localization and getting it actually to work)

Current Features:
Oral Vore
Playing the Predator
Reference to Scat
Rewards for Consumption of Others!

Screenshots: WARNING: A REFERENCE TO SCAT IN LAST IMAGE

The Special Action!

My Horrid Digesting Trait Icon

Disposal

Future Plans:
Other Types of Vore (AV,CV(For Males), UB(For Females), BV(For Females))
Flavor Events
Disposal and Absorption Options
Unbirthing and rebirth using the 'Reincarnation' mechanic.
And much much more ^^

I am only but one person, so I won't always be on to continue to work on the mod itself, but I do plan to continue to work on it when I do get the time, but I also plan on doing an 'Amazonian' mod to.

Comments are welcome, Questions are adored, and help is much appreciated!
Last edited by Bloodborn on Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Re: Bloodborn's Crusader Kings ll Voremod

Postby Snorlaxkid » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:06 pm

Eh, too OP for one. ^^; And no offense, not really the game I'd add vore to.
Snorlaxkid
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Bloodborn » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:13 pm

Snorlaxkid wrote:Eh, too OP for one. ^^; And no offense, not really the game I'd add vore to.

I know, I do plan on nerfing it quite a bit later, I was (and still am) incredibly excited to get it done. And no offense taken, it's mainly for dealing with the aggravating peasant uprisings, when the dungeons are filled with peasant leaders.

Have a good day ^^
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Redatheart » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:57 pm

Finally! Thank you very much for the hard work so far!

For some reason, even though I can enable the "digesting" trait in the ruler designer, when I eat people in prison, I dont get the trait, nor do I get any of the events after swallowing them. Any fix?
Redatheart
Participator

Postby CadmiumMan » Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:59 pm

I, for one, am super excited to see such a mod for this game. I've been hoping one would come along for a long time. Thank you for fulfilling that wish and I hope to see more added to it as time goes on.
CadmiumMan
New to the forum

Postby Bloodborn » Wed Sep 09, 2015 12:14 am

Redatheart wrote:Finally! Thank you very much for the hard work so far!

For some reason, even though I can enable the "digesting" trait in the ruler designer, when I eat people in prison, I dont get the trait, nor do I get any of the events after swallowing them. Any fix?

Hmmm... I was afraid of this, when I made this modification I had all the DLC but the Rajas of India on, do you have all the Expansions?

Cadfrust wrote:I, for one, am super excited to see such a mod for this game. I've been hoping one would come along for a long time. Thank you for fulfilling that wish and I hope to see more added to it as time goes on.

You're very much welcome ^^ I don't have an infinite amount of time to stay on the mod and I am only one person, but I'll see about getting it updated, this 'release' was to see if there was any problems with the mod itself. I still have to nerf it quite a bit and add penalties.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby puck5 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:59 am

Awesome. Installing it now.
puck5
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheDragonDrake » Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:10 pm

I'm not seeing a swallow option at all for some reason. I can pick the digestion trait in the ruler designer, but there's nothing other than that. I have all the DLCs, and unchecked Rajas of India just to see if it would work.
TheDragonDrake
Somewhat familiar

Postby Bloodborn » Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:00 am

TheDragonDrake wrote:I'm not seeing a swallow option at all for some reason. I can pick the digestion trait in the ruler designer, but there's nothing other than that. I have all the DLCs, and unchecked Rajas of India just to see if it would work.

Well, the swallow option is for prisoners that are your subjects, I really do need to fix that.

If you are their liege you can swallow them.

Planning an update for tomorrow to nerf the digesting trait and the rewards, also looking to fix the problem with only being able to swallow those whom are your subjects.
Bloodborn
Somewhat familiar

Postby player1 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:16 am

As an avid player of CKII, i don't think the current form of this mod actually fits well into the game. the only way id see this would be in terms of intrigue like events so i think i will wait until the first few event appears to try out that mod. I don't know how long does the Digesting trait but eve then , i don't think it'd do good, unless on special, event related things.

Speaing of events, thinking of it made me write a good exemple id like to see below

"""""As you wait for the usual round of audiences, two farmers stumble in front of you. they are obviously on the verge of fighting. Walking to settle the dispute you ask to each of them the matter of this fury. One of the farmers argues that the other has not only stolen some of his cattle but even devoured some in front of him, thing which the incriminated fellow firmly denies. While they both throw insults at each other, you notice that the said farmer shows a bit of pudge on his belly. Now that they both ask you to act, you know the culprit. What shall you do?

-Imprison the farmer, he'll spend the next years working out that cow-pudge (20% chance to gain the just trait, 80% chance of having no effect)

-Devour the farmer! (20% chance to gain the glutton trait ,20% to gain the arbitrary trait)

-Feed the farmer to one of your sibling! (15% to gain the charitable trait)

-execute the farmer, that should teach him not to steal. (Gain the arbitrary trait)""""""
"wizards, no sense of right or wrong!" some spacemen wisdom.
player1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DB1224 » Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:09 pm

Well, it's op but fun in my opinion. Any developement news?
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby Gutlover » Sun Feb 14, 2016 3:16 am

I just started getting back into Crusader Kings and a vore mod would actually fit the roleplaying quite well. I really want the Unbirth part done. Maybe have a mechanic where anyone you choose in the court can be unbirthed and given birth to as a legitimate heir if you dont have one or at least be reborn as a prince or princess while playing as a queen.

Some events such as Vore feasts would be cool too.It would sort of work like the Norse festivals where they sacrifice prisoners except with a detailed dialog event describing the prisoner sacrifices being swallowed.

Another thing that should be included is a custom Vore religion. Call it Voreism or somthing.
Last edited by Gutlover on Tue May 09, 2017 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NekoYuki » Sun Feb 14, 2016 6:32 pm

The original owner has continued work on this. and has also done some stuff with EU 4, i should know, i'm a good mate of theirs.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Gutlover » Sun Feb 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Thats good too hear. Have they posted a link with the updated version anywhere to download?
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MS123Only » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:24 pm

Welp... I got bored...

Here take this: V1.01> https://mega.nz/#!L9lSFL7a!hDWPW_nAt2Ft ... HzfIAmX-30

V1> https://mega.nz/#!L9F13A4K!0BJXDTJgHkHW ... zqhlzoaqmU

It's a fairly upgraded version of this mod. But quite incomplete, The flavor scene's need their text replaced with something that makes sense and the mod needs a lot more pictures... And some trait icons... And the scripts might need cleaning up too... But i'm too tired for that...

Warning:Pred(never did get to making the prey parts), F/F, M/M, Futa/Futa, Futa/F, Futa/M, Vore, Cock Vore, BV, Anal Vore, Unbirth, absorption, scat, unwilling, Same-Size, Dialogue broken/missing/slightly missing.

Pictures:

Spoiler: show

Requirments>
Patch 2.5.2(2.5.1 might work... But said patch is nearly unplayable... Mods work fine...)
Most of the the DLC's
Definitely need=
1:Sword of Islam
2:Rajas of India
3:Way of Life
Needed mods:
Firstly you will need the Dark World Reborn Hentai Traits Sub-Mod(It's a modified version of Dark World Reborn Core)
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57549-ck ... ?p=1484061
Secondly you might need optional futa addon (It's in the Loverslab download menu thingy.)
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/264 ... ld-reborn/ (Remember to download from loverslab, you need to register.)
If you install the DW reborn Portrait pack you need to follow it's DLC requirements.(which is basically everything)

Instructions>
1)Extract and put the Dark World Reborn Hentai Traits Sub-Mod files in the mod folder
2)Extract and put the CK2DarkWorldFuta files in the mod folder
3)Extract and put the MegaEdtionVore Files in the mod folder.

Art credits
Natsumetalsonic
modeseven/nitrotitan
Tanishi_Tan
shyguy9
CaseterMK
That's all of the ones I can currently remember

and General applause to Bloodborn, Turtle Pancakes and dewguru!

Change Log
Code: Select all
V1.01: added new trait icons and messed around with reincarnation
Last edited by MS123Only on Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:49 am, edited 8 times in total.
MS123Only
New to the forum

Postby DB1224 » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:43 pm

when you say "all the dlc", it's really all ? I don't want to put 241.43 € to test this....
Legally it's questionable.
Morally it's disgusting.
Personally I love it.
DB1224
Participator

Postby MS123Only » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:56 am

Well the main DLC at least(as in The Old Gods,Way of Life and Rajas of India(Except for sunset Invasion which is very silly))

Graphical and music DLC is not needed

(also suggest the anime faces mod... It's just something that makes the game... More aesthetically pleasing,)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/ ... =511390130
MS123Only
New to the forum

Postby MS123Only » Mon Mar 07, 2016 4:30 am

Updated post with reconsidered requirements.
MS123Only
New to the forum

Postby MS123Only » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:43 am

Updated The mod and added pictures

Edit: Also what the Anime Portraits Mod looks like in action:

MS123Only
New to the forum

Postby Gutlover » Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:45 pm

This is awesome!! But too bad about needing Way of Life.Ill probably get the dlc next month and try it out with the mod. But this is exactly what I wanted. :D
Gutlover
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game