RPG Maker "System" Ideas

Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Read the rules in detail here
Forum rules
Have any interesting vore scenarios in mind? Post your ideas here, and others may use them to create drawings, stories, and other forms of entertainment!

Make sure you names the subject of your post properly!

Remember, this isn't a forum for you to make request to draw your character. Please ask an artist in private directly.

Read the rules in detail here

RPG Maker "System" Ideas

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 1:53 pm

Here are some ideas I have for the RPG Maker VX Ace (or previous if you can find matching scripts). Rather that suggest stories, though, I wish to suggest alternate ways to represent vore in your game. And I won't suggest all the scripts in mind, but enough to give you an idea of the scripts.

1. Vore Equips-
Description: Instead of eating an enemy in battle, you go to the "equip" scene and "equip" a person, which will give you some stats or regen. Think of it as choosing which hole to vore a person with.
Suggested Scripts: http://himeworks.com/category/rgss3/equips/
Multiple Equip Types- One victim, many holes.
Equip Slot Fixing- Once you put a person in, you don't plan to spit them out.
Armor Durability- To simulate digestion.
Item Affixes/Instance Items- This is a way of generating multiple and named victims.

2. Vore Container-
Description: Insert a character into a monster of your choosing on the field. For me, I tested this with one character.
Suggested Events: You can choose to use variables or self-switches depending on how many people you plan to have or if you are using "variable" victims or your party members. Example: If you want to feed your girlfriend to a monster, check for her presence in party, then remove her and throw a switch to show she is in that monster.
Suggested Scripts:
Daily Reward- This timed script could help indicate a finished digestion or full tour the next day.
Guest Party- If you want to keep a party but want to know which prisoner you're bringing.
Changeable Furniture- Only found an event tutorial on this, but if you want to also switch around the monsters...

3. Spider Hunter-
Description: An expansion of Idea # 2. Instead, you play as a spider, and your cocooned victims are your party members that you plan to bring back to your larder.
Suggested Events: When the cocoons are freed, they leave the party. It might be easier with a Clone/Perma-Death Script. Speaking of which, you could also implement an upgrade system to make your cocoons tougher in battle.
Suggested Scripts:
State Charges- Give all cocoons this state and all enemies a chance to remove a count from that state.
Progressive State/State Condition- The cocoons wear out over time, but with conditions, you can web them back as a substitute to health.
Party Leader Determine States- This script gives the party status effects depending on the leader. With some modding, you could simply have the spider give the cocoons that state automatically.
Party Leader Death- Considering that the spider is the main character, him dying should mean game over.

4. Snake
Description: An alternate take on the Snake Game.
Suggested Events: Use bigger sprites to cover up any gaps.
Suggested Scripts:
Leader not in Party- This scripts shows a character as a leader even when that character doesn't fight. May need modding if you want a tail at the end instead.
Clone Members/More Followers-Simply add a new "segment" of the body
Stat Parameters Modification/One Party Battle and Menu- If you want to have a battle system, have only the "head" battle. Bonus points for increasing stats based on how "long" you are.
Event Touch Followers- Events only recognize the "head", so if you want some events to interact with the rest of the body, this should work.
polyedit2000
Participator

Re: RPG Maker "System" Ideas

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 5:00 pm

I have been trying out some of those vorish RPG Maker games, and other than Giantess "dungeons", the most common vore element is the gameover vore (usually obtained by losing a battle). That got me thinking, and I was eventually thinking why vore isn't in the beginning (or middle) of a battle.

===

Vore at the End-
1.Create a scene after death (either in the battle or back on the map).

Example: In Discordia, losing or surrendering shows a small scene of what happens to the player, a few enemies with multiple choices.

---

Vore at the Beginning-
1. First, let's create monsters walking on the map, which would be a visual representation of whatever's gonna eat you. Instead of a field of grass, however, the battle background will be a stomach.
2. Create an invisible enemy to act as the stomach. You could also put in other visible enemies like "Parasites" or "Previous Prey".
2a. For the stomach enemy, you could run an event if it dies even when other food are still alive.
3. Probably allow the person to escape to simulate the action most prey try to take. Alternatively, instead of digestion, losing a battle could just have you finishing the tour.

Example: Encountering a frog enemy, there is a message of the frog eating you, then you fight in its guts while dealing with flies. You'll mainly be fighting to cut your way out, though you could escape...

---

Escaping from Vore-
1. When you create a battle in an event, you also have the option of running, complete with an additional branch to handle that.
1a. Think of this as an alternate to a KO.

Example: You face the spider queen. In one timeline, you would lose and she will wrap you up. In this timeline, you decide to turn and run away, but the spider queen catches you, and pissed off, she decides to just drain you without hesitation.

---

Vore in the Middle-
This would be pretty complicated depending on what you do. Does voring make the player lose their weapons or change how they fight (from spells to struggling). Does a person get the chance to escape or to reverse the role and fight back. Regardless, most battles with vore in the middle ends when vore happens, but what if you vore or get vored and you need to digest to finish the battle?

Example: You fight an enemy Blob. Suddenly, you get eaten, but thankfully, the battle does not end there, Instead, the fighting mechanics change a bit; upon getting Vore status, the scene and enemy changes and your attacks react differently inside the enemy guts, and upon figuring out how to un-Vore, the scene changes once more.

---

Random Encounter Digestion
I just thought of this idea just now. Say you are a pred, and you decide to eat something, but as you are walking through the map...suddenly, you go into battle, but you see your bloated battler on the screen. Instead of actually fighting yourself, you are actually trying to get your stomach to calm down. Imagine if you were shopping and this battle suddenly comes up!

1. I think a variable (to determine monster ID) and a switch (to determine if stomach is filled) would work here. And maybe another variable to deduct through battle/travel to simulate digestion
2. If you want to capture prey by battle, you could probably use scripts and custom formulas so that it punishes you if you try to use combat spells on yourself. (not a good idea to cast fire on your stomach, after all)
2a. That way, you would have to determine if you are facing monsters or your meal. I saw a script for auto-battling after some time passes, which could mean your character is impatient and liable to hurt herself in that event.

Example: Sneaking the princess out by pretending you are a pregnant lady and dealing with her "kicks".
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:48 pm

I was thinking about the skills in a Vore RPG, and there's no doubt that there are two famous skills: Eat and Surrender. However, it goes without saying that with these skills, the biggest difference in a RPG would be the story. So what if we changed how these skills work?

===

Surrender: This is simply a skill that deals big damage to your party, which triggers the death event (which is usually vore), one of the greatest skills ever.

Surrender as the Main Skill- What if, instead of making Surrender as a way to trigger the side event, you make Surrender the desired skill because you want to be eaten? That way, if you do meet up with a wolf, you can choose to have the wolf eat you.

But what if the wolf leaves you because he likes BBQ? Have regular deaths respawn you, then use a BBQ Sauce potion to get a Smoked Flavor stat, and maybe then the wolf might eat you. Or perhaps you could Bribe a succubus so that, instead of eating you when you Surrender, she agrees to put you in her love tunnel.

Surrender isn't Death- I know the point of Surrendering is to instantly get vored, but what if the enemy doesn't believe in your ploy? What if you had that one character who's too stubborn to admit defeat?

Instead of making Surrender deal death, Surrender has a chance of inflicting your party with a status effect of Surrendering (ideally lasts under the end of the turn, and if everyone has that effect, then they die. Or perhaps instead, the Surrendering character removes all their equipment or sets a debuff to take increased damage.

Surrender welcomes Death-First of all, let's find a way so that the character cannot die by regular battle (easiest way is to make that player immune to death), and then Surrender triggers an event that removes that immunity (or inflicts a status effect to trigger an event).

So what does that mean? It means that the enemy toys with you until it gets bored and escape, but if you choose the Surrender/Eat Me skill at a certain time (if you are Wrapped or the enemy is Aroused), then you earned your Vore scene.

---

[u]Eat[/u: A skill that defeats an enemy. Usually, this skill requires the enemy to have low HP and may reward the eater with buffs or scenes.

To be honest, I can't find much variations with the Eat mechanic unless you plan to include Unbirth, Anal Vore, etc, but there may be other ways to incorporate the Eat mechanic with other things.

Your Items is your Stomach- Or you can use scripts to set them as skills with limited use. Anyway, say you are a giantess. You use the Eat skill, and if successful, the enemy falls into your stomach. You could then choose to "digest" a person item to refill a bit of HP and gain some stats.

Eat liike a Gourmet-
I've been reading too much Toriko. However, consider this: You have found a cockatrice, and eating him will net EXP. However, he wold probably give more EXP if you manage to Burn him or slather him in BBQ sauce, and he would probably not give a lot of EXP if he somehow petrifies himself.

Pred's Inside Story- In the last post, I mentioned Vore being used in the middle of the battle; this would have turned from a regular battle into a a digestion battle. But what if your party is inside the "Villain's" guts? When the villain eats an enemy, a few scripts and events will switch to the party so that they can deal damage that the villain can't and even profit buffs for the villain once they finish.

Vore Simulator- Why not? Have a cat eat some mice and dump them in the kitty litter for some respect (or don't).

===

Expanded Ideas:

Vore Runner- With some scripts, you could limit your "stomach" to one "person", and with a variable or timer, you can set the time for digestion. For example, you would have to sneak a princess out of a heavily guarded fortress. Maybe you could vore a maid and then poop out her clothes, allowing you to walk through the hallways. Then you find the princess and eat her. However, guards would notice your big stomach, so you may have to poop the princess in hidden places until you can deal with the guards, and then you just do a bit of this and that until you can deliver her to your client. Just make sure that the princess isn't a pile of stuff by the time you reach him.

Sacrifices- Perhaps you are a warlock and you must appease some angry gods, but you are sorely lacking in volunteers. Instead, you head over to a small town and grab some people. It is pretty pricey to get them to follow you, but you can use Binding and Mind Control spells, though you would have to reapply them and fend any hungry monsters at the same time. And then when you get to the shrine, you then use a Offering skill to remove your surviving party, each person worth different amounts of "Appeasement". Of course, you can also put on a daily limit so that if you don't managed to Appease enough by a time frame, then you will be eaten.

Soup- Why go to the fields at all? Just try to eat all the little people in your soup before they manage to escape. You could also twirl your noodles to entangle them and sprinkle some salt and pepper.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Sep 15, 2015 6:51 pm

Have you ever heard of Custom Formulas? I doubt they can replace common events, but you might be able to reduce the amount you need. Keep in mind this is not a guide to making Custom Formulas, though there will be a lot of jargon here.

First, I need to cover the methods of putting in a Custom Formula. The formula box can be found under Skills, somewhere on the right next to the dropboxes for Critical and Variance. The default formula should look something like this:

200 + (4 * a.atk) - (2 * b.def)

The second method is:
Spoiler: show
The second method is to create a script like this:

class Game_Battler < Game_BattlerBase

def fireball(a,b)
return (200 + (4 * a.atk) - (2 * b.def)).to_i
end

end

And then placing fireball(a,b) inside the Skill's formula box. Be aware that as the skill box has a character limit, using this method may help if your spells get more complicated.

Before I forget, 'a' refers to the caster and 'b' is the target of the skill. Anyway, I will try to point out examples that you can use for vore...Also, I have not tested these, but I will explain so that you might use the right formula

===

If Statement-
There are two ways to write an If Statement. For example, if the enemy's HP is less than 30%, I want to deal more damage. Keep in mind this is how the formula would look like if you put this in the skill box.

if (b.hp / b.mhp) < 0.3; 100; else; 10; end;

(b.hp / b.mhp) < 0.3 ? 100 : 10

Of course, if you have more than one condition, you would use elsif (or just use the When Statement instead)

And yes, you can also check for Criticals with .result.critical. I mean, you probably grabbed a micro and just planned to lick her but "critically" swallowed her instead:

b.result.critical ? 100 : 10

States-
You can use .add_state(n) to put a status effect on a character.
You can also use .state?(n) to see if there a status effect on the target. For example, if a spider bites but only puts a digestive acid on a cocooned victim:

if b.state?(20); b.add_state(21); end; 100

Also, you can use .erase_state(n) which will remove a status effect and also check if there was a state to remove in the first place. So let's say that a spider uses Wrap, which either webs up a victim to slow them down or cocoons them if they are already wrapped.

b.erase_state(20) ? b.add_state(21) : b.add_state(20)

Multiples-
.id usually works best if these are skills not used by both enemies and troops. For example, if Belome likes the taste of Mallow:

b.id == 2 ? a.hp += 200 : a.hp += 200 ; 100

But suppose you made it so that magi-vores eat your magic spells, and you just cast a fireball. And to your knowledge, there are three magi-vore creatures:

b.id == 32 or b.id == 33 or b.id == 34 ? 0 : 100

or

[32,33,34].any? {|id| b.id} 0 : 100

Alternative, you can open up the script editor and add this:

def magic_eater?
@enemy_id == 32 || @enemy_id == 33 || @enemy_id == 34
end

end

And then in your skill box:

b.magic_eater? 0 : 100

You can also apply this to status as well, such as in the even that you want to know if your bounds are cutable.

===

Putting it all together...
Say you have your trusty Kick. It's a skill that you like to use because if you land a head shot, you would stun it:

if b.result.critical == true; b.add_state(3); end; 100

Now, say you were hunting down a slime and you figured you could Kick it... only to be absorbed into its body.

if b.id == 28; a.hp = 0; 0; else; 100; end;

And lets say if your Kick is also used to punt fairies and insects into the distance...

if b.id == 42 or b.id == 52; 1000; else; 100; end;

And if Kick unlocks the masochistic side of a Succubus with a foot fetish...

if b.id == 90; b.add_debuff(4, 2); end; 100;

...Sadly, not only will it look confusing if I try to write all of Kick's properties into one line, but I doubt the Skill's formula box could hold all of that. That's why you would have to use the script editor for all that coding. Please note that this isn't the only way to write what I have written up here.

def kick(a,b)
c = 100
if b.result.critical == true
b.add_state(3)
end
if b.id == 28
a.hp = 0
c = 0
elsif b.id == 42 or b.id == 52
c = 1000
elsif b.id == 90
b.add_debuff(4, 2)
end
return c
end

end

Also, if you have a stronger version of Kick called Dynamic Entry, you either create a similar formula or you will have to modify kick(a,b) into kick(a,b,damage) with damage replacing the value of c.

So that is how you work with Custom Formulas. There are several more examples out there that I could show, but what I'm saying is that you shouldn't just stick with boring old skills.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 4:54 pm

Today, I have two topics to discuss. First, I want to talk about parties. From what I've seen so far, parties in these Vore RPGs are usually one character or multiple characters with the main character as the subject of vore scenarios. I'm not here to say how these should be improved but rather show other ways to play with the Party.

---

1. The Party Leader- In some RPGs, the main hero is the only representation of a full party, and there were jokes that the whole party shares that one body. Of course, it could also mean that one character vored the rest of the party.

One way you could make it is that the leader and the party members go as normal, but any reserve characters will be shoved into the leader's womb until it is time to switch characters out. Another way of interpreting this is that when a new character is "recruited", they are actually "eaten" and either their spirits are bound to help the main character or the main character has their skills and extra turns from it.

2. The Giant Vehicle- Giants, if they are not enemies, are usually used as dungeons. Instead, they can be used as vehicles. Usually, big vehicles or giant creatures can be used to pass through terrain that normal people can't. If you choose to use events instead, perhaps riding inside a lamia would allow you to bypass guards unhinder (unless you want them to do cavity checks). You can also decide if you want to have a giant vehicle also fight with you or substitute your party so you in case the map includes multiple enemies or giant enemies.

3. The Hungry Ally- There are Survival scripts where, if your thirst goes below a level, you could end up dead. Instead, you could probably alter the script to work on your Pred, and your Pred would have to eat enemies or food items to sate the hunger meter. However, if your Pred ends up with an empty hunger meter, the penalty would be that your whole party is eaten instead and this would end up as Game Over (or if your main character is the pred, you lose your party but fill up your hunger meter).

3a. Instead of a script, you could have an event randomly show up when you fall asleep with a Pred in your party. Perhaps a party member of your might be collecting wood or actually inside the pred, or perhaps you wake up and have to escape before you are digested.

4. Bait- The aim of this party is to capture monsters, preferably by feeding one of your party members to the monster. Then when the monster is deemed captured, you return to camp, though whether you let that member digest or fish him out is up to you.

===

The second thing I want to talk about is a new skill. We have Eat and Surrender, but in battles, I would like to add Extract/Dive. It would be a skill designed for reaching into enemies and pulling out items like a twisted version of Steal, but it's also for pulling out whatever got eaten as well like allies being vored. Of course, the risk of Extract is that you are putting your hand into an enemy's mouth and thus have a chance to get eaten. Think on it.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Sep 25, 2015 3:12 pm

It occurred to me that Eat, or rather the status effect that comes with it, could be used to apply additional effects with other skills like Wario's Up-B. That is, you could do additional damage with a body slam or add a fart-stun to a butt slam.

Hm, what can I talk about this time? This time, I will talk about dungeons, or rather dungeon elements. Sure, I could talk about vore dungeons, though the only thing I could point out is to use zoom or large sprites and have them move slowly through tight tunnels. No, instead I'll talk about replacing dungeon elements with vore elements.

===

1. Save Points/Camping Sites- In a dungeon where other creatures try to eat you, Save rooms are void of monsters...which seems wrong. Instead, this would be the home of a creature that, if contacted, will still eat you up, but it doesn't digest you and will spit you out when you are ready to continue.

Or, in some cases, the monster does digest you, but in doing so, it creates a clone. Quite useful if you plan to use this creature as a respawn point.

2. Teasure Chests- Who leaves chests in a dungeon full of hungry monsters? Instead, look for any pods or sleeping monsters and cut their bellies open for your reward. If you want to take this further, you could be working for a collector, choosing to grab an egg for a flat fee or opening it for an item of random usefulness.

3. Transport- Monsters are supposedly tough that they can eat a swordsman and not get cut open from the inside...which means that they can't be cut open from the outside. Just like Kuribo from Mario and Luigi, you may need to get vored by a creature so that you can bypass certain obstacles like spike traps.

4. Grappling Points- Won't monsters chew through ropes? Perhaps you would have to climb up a spider's thread or a barnacle's tongue, or perhaps there is a frog on the other side of the gap and you need to have a juicy fly to make it pull you over.

5. Switch- Some switches need a heavy object like Portal or Snake Rattle and Roll. Why push a boulder around when you could Eat a few things and then stand on it? Of course, this doesn't work for switches that need constant pressure...unless you leave something behind. Alternatively, you might need to Eat so that you could break the floor with your weight.

Alternatively, Eating could be bad if you don't want to break the floor or if you have to crawl through a vent (which you won't be able to enter unless you slim down or you can enter only to get stuck until you're finished digesting.

6. Fake Caves. Some dungeons had dead ends. Instead, make them tunnels that lead to a dark and moist cave that are actually hungry.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Oddball » Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:17 pm

I've always found rpg maker to be easy to use... if these mechanics were open-source for me to use and implement, I could really begin making a really awesome open-world vorish rpg! You'd explore a large world map and battle tons of different monsters, all while exploring the different areas to see, and you'd also try to unlock the hidden predator inside you, complete with different versions to learn, and different tiers of each of them to unlock, creating a truly diverse vorish character of your making!
Don't use Discord for roleplaying, use an encrypted one instead to keep your lewds private!

https://youtu.be/M5X6iLHzqAI
Oddball
---

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:04 pm

RPG Maker from XP to VX Ace (and MV) should have some scripts to get what you want.

But before you start a big open world, you should start with a small closed room. Your main feature sounds like it is either a talent tree or learning a new skill after repeated use of an old one. From what I know of scripts, you need only to credit them if your game is free and probably need to talk to them if you're planning to have them paid. So far, I only see a few scripts that require payment before you can use them such as the Press Turn BS and the Luna Engine.

Anyway, the forums at RPG Maker's official website (forums.rpgmakerweb.com) usually host a lot of scripts that people post on their blogs, though there are some websites dedicated to specific RPG Maker version (ex. RPG Maker VX Ace has rpgmakervxace.net). Of course, as these are vanilla sites, you're not gonna find scripts that look vorish. Anyway, it doesn't look like you need to pay for the scripts unless you are selling the game.

---

Hm, before I go on my rant, two things. First, there is a game on Steam called Cinderella Escape. Obviously not a vore game, but I had played the demo about a month ago and know that it involves bondage and it is made by a person who makes bondage games. I wonder how long it would take before someone releases a vore game on there.

Second, played Undertale (Pacifist Run). The bullet hell battle system is pretty nice, though what interests me most was the interaction with monsters. Killing everyone you see would make towns empty and change the story drastically. Sparing everyone, which unlocks the "true ending", requires different interactions in battle and doesn't make you stronger. Killing only a few people changes the regular ending. Oh, and the offer from Muffet was nice.

It makes me wonder of a concept: In a people-eat-people world, would you eat everything in your path or would you simply try to survive?

---

Admittedly, I haven't been posting continuously in this topic because I didn't have much to say. However, I suppose I could talk about vore scripts...

Which do not exist.

Obviously, most scripts are released to the public and vore isn't public, but furthermore, most vore RPGs use events to portray vore. I'm guessing that not many people know how to event vore, so perhaps I should post a small primer to get people started:

Basic On-Map Vore
1. This is simply an event that disappears from the map. You can use a switch or variable to make them disappear.
1a. Alternatively, make your player invisible if you are the one getting vored.
2. For context, add some text boxes. Most people could with pred/prey interaction or digesting moments.
3. This is optional, but you can replace sprites to show bloated stomachs or have pictures, and even play gurgling sounds.

Gameover Event
In tales such as Esthe Hunter and Vore Dawn, losing a battle shows a vore scene.

1. Set the Battle to continue even if you lose.
2. Put in your Vore event.
2a. Set a Gameover afterwards.

1a. You can also do this inside the Battle itself, assuming your party is dead. However, you may need a Battle Processing script if the Battle ends before your dialogue begins

Digestion Timer
Using the Countdown Timer is easy, though some RPG Maker games did not use this. Instead, they used variables, mostly to determine how many steps to take. While you could find out how many steps you took in these RPG Makers, earlier ones did not have access to script calls.

1. If you eat someone, set Variable A to X (ie 100). Make necessary changes.
2. In a parallel Common Event, set Variables B and C equal to the player's X and Y positions. Also set up Variables D and E.
3. When you move, B and C should automatically update. If D and E do not match these numbers, then deduct an amount from Variable A and change D and E to be equal to B and C.
4. When Variable A reaches a certain point or 0, make necessary changes. You can also make sure that the Event runs only if Variable A is above 0.

3a. If you want to also digest in battle, simply subtract Variable A per turn. With certain scripts or a custom formula, you can also subtract more through skils.
5. Variables B/C can also be used to track the player's position if you need to reference them later.

Eat
Truth be told, even if Eat can be found in a number of Vore RPGs, I don't exactly know the science unless I dig through the topics. However, I do have an idea how to make the skill work.

1. Activate a switch if Eat hits.
2. Make an event in Battle that runs if the switch is on. Most people simply have the same monsters in one fight to make this easier. Remember to turn the switch off at the end of the event.
2a. Add Variable A or a Buff to the character to give Eat some value.

There also also ways you can use scripts to simulate vore, though I may cover that later. For now, these would be the four basic vore events.

---
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 5:33 pm

I think earlier, I mentioned a Toriko-like mechanic. That is, in order to get more experience from an enemy, you would have to defeat it a certain. Actually, that got me thinking about potions...

So first of all, let's make a lot of potions and variables. In this case, let's go with a sweet/salty variable. Each potion will change the "taste" variable by a certain amount (will need common events or scripts to keep the taste within range). Next, the variables should be incorporated into battles:

1. Enemy attacks can check if the variable meets a condition. For example, if a fairy will eat you when you turn out sweet.

2. Enemy encounters can check if you have a certain saltiness and may end the battle there. An interesting use of potions is to create a "repel" potion that may be attractive to other bugs.

3. One of your party members will eat you if you are too sweet or salty, meaning you have to balance out your potions. More challenging if all potions are sweet and all ethers are salty.

So in other words, using healing potions instead of healing magic would award vore scenes. You could also adjust variables through certain attacks (like a honey toss or salty wave).

---

Hm...Also, there was a script about devouring, and it seems that you can set the benefit when you eat a certain enemy.

But I just realized...You could eat a fairy for a magic boost, but what happens if you eat a fire elemental? You'd probably burn yourself...unless you train for a passive skill that allows you to eat fire and gain fire buffs.

It also makes me wonder if you can use buffs to determine stats or levels. I know there is a stackable script out there, at least.
Last edited by polyedit2000 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby smiley » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:47 am

I did some messing around with RPG maker a while back and I managed to make two different vore systems.

The first one I made was a way for a party member eat enemys in a battle.
The party member uses a vore attack which puts them in a "full" state and the enemy in a "eaten" state. A common event is then used to check for enemys with the "eaten" state and kill them. Then you can display some dialogue and/or a picture of the pred with a full belly. The "full" state that the pred is in prevents them from moving either for a number of turns or until the battle ends. This is to prevent the player from abusing the attack.

The second one is a system that lets other party members enter the preds body while anywhere on the map.
First you let the pred use a vore ability from the menu. This removes the pred from the party and transfers the rest of the party to a different map representing the preds body, variables are used to remember the party leaders location when the vore move was used. Then you can walk around inside the preds body and exit it at will or use an ability or event on the map to switch back to the pred character. This is done by adding the pred back to the party and transfering the party to a different map using the variables stored before so you end up back where you where when you used the vore ability.
smiley
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:28 pm

Wow, for the second idea, I previously fantasized the other party members living in the main's body. Then again, it was influenced by a defunct webcomic and I didn't use vore in that fantasy. And since we have Bowser's Inside Story, I compared and see that it is a possible mechanic to replicate.

Hm, for your first mechanic, I can see the logic behind that. I think this can also be combined with variables or conditional state scripts in order to determine the length of the digestion, especially if you plan to eat big and small prey.

And then back to your second idea, I can see a common event with a party-movement script play out, having the party members "walk" into the main character, heh.

===

Expanding on the second idea or in a Giantess game, I was reminded of TechniMIND's work, and though it seems that he/she has an idea of turning a girl into an item, I'm also thinking about the ass-shippers:

1. Sanity Meter- Obviously, those who live in the Princess's ass enjoy living in her ass. It's easy to use variables, but altering a Survival Meter would also work too. Pretty much, the sanity affects the dialogues that would encourage escape.

2. Size- Just simply alter the sprites.

---

...That's assuming you're playing as the victim. However, an interesting story idea just came to me:

A mage cursed the princess to endlessly "birth" monsters...but the princess has the idea of "acquiring" heroes to combat these monsters...by shoving them up her ass! So the end goal is either to undo the spell or to put in enough heroes to stop the monsters from coming out. It kind of reminds me of a tower defense game...

Anyway, if that kind of game exists, I would imagine there'd be plenty of variables:

Monster- Any monster that manages to come out would be tough. At the least, an HP variable can be lowered by a hero's strength.

Timer-The time it takes a monster to get out of the ass. This variable could also determine the position of the monster if you go into its ass (Assuming a preset route)

Heroes-This could become complicated as the monster or other victims could eat the heroes inside. Probably a random amount taken away at intervals using a smaller timer.

Plug-It could be possible to shove an ass plug. However, this might cause the monster to attack the heroes or have another monster coming up.

I'll probably expand the ass-shipper idea in my other topic as it doesn't involve variables.\

====

Hm, there are a few "confusion fix" scripts out there. Generally, Confusion forces an autobattle while changing the targeting scope, and there are a few scripts out there that randomizes the skills...but that leaves me thinking...if you put in a condition that checks for a certain version of "Confusion", then would the affected player select only from those skills?

Assuming it does (or if you use a script to change classes), there could be plenty of Confusions that could go beyond the standard attacks if you make more skills for it:

Pleasure Slave- Causes the ally to be more sensual with others. Make love, not war.
Corruption- Transforms an ally into a minion like a spider slave, wrapping up their leader.
Dialogue Belly- "Alex tries to punch the walls" "Alex kicks with all her might" "Alex tries to push her way through..."
Self-Infliction- Most of the "escape" auto-attacks only entangle the player further until a new state puts them in an inescapable cocoon.

In other words, a more complicated paralysis state.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby polyedit2000 » Tue Mar 01, 2016 4:10 pm

Someone on Youtube made a tutorial for Sparing (from Undertale) on MV. Essentially, a skill (ex. Guard) would run a common event. That common event is set up to check the troop ID and run another common event. That specific common event can then be customized based on the encounter (the example uses a Spare Counter, probably based on how many times you use the command).

Perhaps this mechanic could be used for completing fights without fighting, but here's an alternative: Adventurers would normally fight monsters, so if you do find a monster with fetish possibilities, instead of hoping it would eat you, you present yourself as a pleasing dish. An alternative to the popular Surrender mechanic.

---

Another bit of variable fun:

For dynamic house-based events, let's have Variable A roll 1-10 when you go to your house. If it lands on a 4, it runs a snake eating event...but you need Variable B to determine if you have a snake and Variable C if you have another person in the house. If both B and C also qualify, then run a scene (or teleport to a specific scene) where you see your snake eating your girlfriend. Otherwise, you'd probably see your girlfriend or snake greet you.

---

TP...mainly, it's used as an alternate MP, but it is possible to look through the scripts and change the gain of your TP. Through this way, it could be possible to turn TP into Digestion Points, where (assuming you are prey), only certain status effects or attacks will digest you, and an event will finish you off if your TP ever reaches 100.

---

Also, there is a script that makes a corpse where your body was at, which could be looted to get your items back. With some tweaks in the script and game, it could be possible to create a secondary game where you play as your soul and you have to go back to your body. Normally, nothing else can hurt you and you can't hurt anyone, but with Soul Vore, there may be some enemies and special scenes.

Of course, you could probably treat it like Warcraft and respawn back at your body, but with a debuff that severely lowers your stats...
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Oddball » Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:02 pm

My, the more I read of this, the more I hope it really does become an actual playable game!
Don't use Discord for roleplaying, use an encrypted one instead to keep your lewds private!

Oddball
---

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:20 pm

These are mainly ideas. Some I might put in my main game, some I might make into smaller games. And speaking of which, I had an idea for a segment in the main game where the player gets cocooned and then has to escape a giant spider. However, being cocooned means no running, so you have to keep pressing the jump button to move around. I managed that with a Jump and Movement Restriction script, and I decided to make a puzzle game out of that first.

So yeah, I am currently working on RPG Maker (when not distracted by Tree of Savior), and I got to know a bit more about the engine.

---

Loop

When you create an event, one of the commands you can put in is Loop, which creates something like this:

Loop
>
Repeat Loop

Anything inside the Loop will be repeated, but if you have any commands after the Loop, they will not be executed until the Loop ends. To end the Loop, there is another commanded called Break Loop that should be placed somewhere inside the Loop. Of course, you want to put Break Loop inside a Conditional Branch inside the Loop as not to activate it until you get the Loop to end. You may also want to put in a Wait command (1 frame) so things like windows and events can move. In my puzzle game, I have three examples of Loops:

1- Variable-based Loop. Increase a Variable (and Wait) by 1 and Break the Loop after 5 seconds (300 frames/variable count). Since my game was about being wrapped up and unable to move normally, I also put in Conditional Branches (press button/turn direction) inside the Loop to simulate "movement" while keeping in one event and tile.

2- Button-pressed Loop. To show the importance of the Jump button (Z in the puzzle game), the Break Loop was in the Conditional Branch where Z is pressed. The first time is to interrupt a fake Game Over screen starting before the Loop, and the other times is to show that, yes, you can jump in the game but still can't run.

3- Choice-confirmed Loop. I decided to have a Name Input have meaning, but since you are gagged, the tutorial may come up with wrong names. Choices are Conditional Branches in itself, so saying Yes would Break Loop and No/Cancel will continue the Loop (which includes the Name Input).

So why am I pointing out the Loop function? There was a game called DunRun (no longer updated), and if you were touched by a Monster Girl, a bar shows up and you had to mash it to escape. I believe using a Loop can accomplish the same thing, and I was planning on events in the main game where falling into webs involved an escape of sorts.

---

So, based on Dun Run, this may be an example of an enemy struggle. Think of the concept like Milia Wars or other vore games where contact with enemies can lock you in struggle and eventually eat you:

(Enemy should be on Player/Event contact)
Change sprites to show a girl and a monster together.

Loop
-Decrease your HP or equivalent variable.
-And/Or use a Variable for struggling
-Conditional Branch: Button press
> Increase Struggle variable
-End
-Conditional Branch: HP is less than X (If you die)
>Throw a switch if you like working with them.
-> Break Loop
-End
-Conditional Branch: Struggle is more than Y (If you manage to su
-> Break Loop
-End
Repeat Loop

Conditional Branch: HP is less than X (or the switch from that condition)
> Change sprites to show complete vore
> Game Over
Else
> Change sprites to show the escape and regular sprites.
> Make sure to remove or move away the enemy to give your character escaping room.
End

What the above event should look like would be that the enemy captures you and you have to mash to live; if you do live, you escape, but if you don't, game over. To save time, you could put this in a Common Event and call it so you don't have to copy and paste all the events, just the one the sprites refer to. Also, this is a basic idea of the script, so you can add more stuff (me, I'd have a variable tick down and a Conditional Branch that deducts X amount of HP if the variable hits a certain number and resets it to simulate hits).
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Oddball » Fri Apr 08, 2016 7:03 am

My bf gave me an interesting idea~

Since this is all turn-based, it would translate into an awesome multiplayer game~

So is it possible by any chance for online multiplayer at all?~

Oddball
---

Postby polyedit2000 » Fri Apr 08, 2016 6:41 pm

Your question is too general, so here is what I assume:

Me making with multiplayer- No. I've got no game plans for multiplayer at the moment. My "system" ideas are designed to work with single player and I have no idea how any multiplayer script will interact with those ideas. If I do make a multiplayer game, it'll be less painful for me to find a maker that already has online capabilities, but as this topic deals with RPG Maker "system" ideas, other makers are not covered in this topic.

You making with multiplayer- Scripts for online multiplayer do exist. However, I do not know if they run smoothly or are complete. I have not tried these scripts, so I cannot tell you how to work with them.

---

Anyway, that question came up quickly so I don't have any ideas at the moment.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Oddball » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:04 am

Myself making multiplayer? Even if I finally had access to my pc once again, that'd still be awhile till something actually came of it....

As for you doing it.... no-one should tell you how to make your game, because that's how a lot of games get ruined, when the creator has to go against his/her vision for what he/she wants for his/her game in the future....

I'm simply asking this out of the interest there is for a good vore-multiplayer game.... So many people want one, (at least who I talk too) and it is an area in the vore-game setup that never truly has been done in a fully viable way that has caught on yet....

Oddball
---

Postby polyedit2000 » Sat Apr 09, 2016 2:31 pm

I will note that Online Multiplayer is an idea for this topic. However, this topic is mainly for ideas for RPG Maker, not a feature list or script request. To clarify, we just talked about the possibility of MMO, but unless we have more eventing or scripting ideas that work when there are multiple players instead of one, I see no reason to bring up MMO again.

But I feel a bit biased just excluding the MMO idea, so, I will post some ideas assuming that a MMO or Multiplayer feature (or multiple parties) exists in your game:

---

Cocoon Trap- An event where one player is trapped and requires another player to free them.

Player A: Player A walks on the trap. This throws a self-switch and changes the player's graphic while also nullifying their ability to walk.

Player B: Player B cannot walk over this trap as Player A triggered it. Instead, he could talk to the cocoon and have the choice to free them. One that's done, the event should at least change itself (probably another self-switch or long wait timer) so that it doesn't capture them again after freedom.

Alternate- Player A's HP goes to zero, but instead of Game Over, a common event gives them a "downed" state and prevents them from moving. Player B can try to find Player A and revive them but for the sake of vore, the "downed" state is a fair way for Player B to...enjoy a meal.

Alternate- Player A and B go to a lab. Player A can walk into a cell to "play" with an animal. Player B waits outside and can press a button to gas the animal.

---

Full Belly

Some vore games give the player a full belly after eating their opponents, but if it's another player...then what if any "movement" they try translates to belly wiggles? A script that can handle additional layers (Visual Equip) and change visuals on button presses (Idle/Running) might show how the other player visualizes their stay in your belly.

Furthermore, there could be a variable for the other player for every button mash that, once it hits 0, will allow them to escape from the player. Alternatively, the player could have an extra button that they can press to eject the other player from their body.

---

PVP

There would be many ways, but I'll go with a simple one designed for two players on the same keyboard. Use a variable or two and a draw bar function, and then change pictures depending on the percentage of the variable. If the variable hits 0 or 100, the duel ends.

===

Posting the above snippet just gave me an idea...even if that bit was inspired by my Loop example. I'm not sure if it will work in the battle system, though.
polyedit2000
Participator

Postby Oddball » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:05 am

Ah, bad choice of wording on my part, I meant just a small server, perhaps peer-to-peer, not a full-scale MMO, more like perhaps a mode, like an Arena, or a "foriegn predator invasion".

And ummm.... no worries, I'm just tossing the idea around, no need to worry about me makin' requests or asking if it will feature it, just if it is in the possible for a multiplayer component where another player, (or more of them) could join in for PVP, seeing as you have a higher knowledge for this engine than I.

Thank you for all of your responses, and sorry about the confusion/miss-communication on my part....

Oddball
---

Postby polyedit2000 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:27 pm

And I apologize for arguing. I had to remember this is an idea thread and not a tried thread.

Anyway, I managed to worm back into RPG Maker after some grinding on Tree of Savior, though instead of working on a demo as I intended, I am trying to understand notetagging. Notetagging has been done since XP, though recently, the format has been popularized to <this>. They can be placed in the notes or comments, and when the script runs, certain conditions can be met. These are the scripts I have been working on and alternatives in case I can't get notetags to work:

---

Speed Mod- My first use of Notetags. For a one-player game, I wanted my character to attack right after choosing an action, so it got simplified to assigning a number for the characters and enemies. The notetag <attack last> returns a true or false, which will then be used to determine if a certain skill or item gets used after the enemy. I think I'll have to add some more tags in case there are skills that allow the enemy to attack first or for the player to attack first regardless.

Confusion List- Earlier, I mentioned a Confusion Fix, and I learned that you can use arrays to have confused enemies/players choose from a list. I also learned you can access the id (and probably state) of the battler to access certain states. My plan is to notetag an array in enemy notes so that confused enemies will use skills they would normally not use (ie, a spider that always bites can be hypnotized to bite people), probably mod it later for different confusion states. Howevever, the command I put in doesn't seem to work with enemies, though I guess I have to mess around with battlers/actor/enemies before messing with Game_Action.

If that doesn't work, I'll just have to set up a lot of conditions inside set_confusion (Game_Action), which has proven to work but is going to clutter up that script.

Autocast- This script by Soulpour777 would automatically cast a skill at the end of the turn, but when I tried it out, it would crash at the end of the battle. That's mainly because the script created an extra actor to force the action. If I could correct that issue, my plan is to create arrays linked to the states instead of the single state and spell inside. To fix the script, I guess I would have to remove the extra actor.

If I can't do that, second best thing is to have Troop Events or Common Events check for the state every turn and force a skill, which means forgetting that script.

Collapse- I found the part of the code that has enemies reacting a certain way (blinking when attacking, collapsing), and getting bored of the default, I altered some things. However, I made two collapse effects I like, and I was hoping to create a notetag so that the enemy it is on accesses one collapse or the other. I also think that the collapse/attack "animations" could be changed by state but also by the skill (enemy growing with a vore attack or a state that causes enemies to be "teleported" upon defeat).

Hm, I may have to put in priorities if I can get the notetags to work. Otherwise, I may have to condition the script by enemy id and other stuff. Also, I just noticed the screen shakes when the player is hit, and I was wondering how to make just the face of the player shake...
polyedit2000
Participator

Next

Return to Suggestion & inspiration