Bisexual Guy looking for Switch/Prey Single Furry Males!

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Bisexual Guy looking for Switch/Prey Single Furry Males!

Postby Oddball » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:18 pm

Slight edit, currently curious if there are any other single Bi/Gay Furries around on here still, as I want to meet you! I'm still wanting to meet single guys that share an interest in vore like I do overall, of course.

The big reason I'm wanting single guys is due to the fact I'm very open and flirty, so it gets awkward when I meet people already in relationships in this sort of manner. I'm open to teasing in and out of roleplay, sharing pics of myself and recieving them from others, all's fair game! While I myself may not be single, I am in an open relationship, so don't be shy to pop on by and meet me!

As for interests relating to vore, I'll give a broad list on here, and then we can go into specifics if you add me later on, but I am generally very open overall!

Oral
Anal
CV
Naval
Sex
Anthros
Ferals
Humans
Endo
Digestion (Soft only, no Graphic unless implied)
Disposal (Not required, but fun!)
Burps
Dom/Sub
Petplay
Foodplay
Original Characters
Canon Species from Games/Movies
Ask me for more details on other things I'm open to!

Dislikes
Hard Vore
Gore
Graphic Digestion (unless it's only implied)
Transformation
Hyper limbs
Cum Digestion
Diapers
Smellplay

You can either PM me on here, or reach me on Discord at: Oddball#3990

Hope to hear from you soon!

Last bumped by Oddball on Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:18 pm.
Wanna meet up and roleplay?

New person, new style....

http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=31&t=44282
Oddball
---

Return to Seeking partner!