"Loss of Appetite" (feral, F/M, soft vore)

Are you looking for a place to post your work, hoping to receive comments, suggestions and criticisms? If so, this forum is for you! Showcase your stories, drawings, animations, and anything else you have created here. You can even upload your files directly to our site! Note: Everyone is free to share opinions of anything here. If you can't handle criticism, refrain from posting here!
Forum rules
This section is for any artist, writer, animator, or any form of creation to share their work in order to receive comment to improve themselves better.

Read the rules in detail here

Read the Critiquing suggestion here

Please open only one thread per person. Detail here.

"Loss of Appetite" (feral, F/M, soft vore)

Postby RuffledFerret » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:37 am

This is my first contribution to the vore community. It took me way too long to write this and it ended up being a lot lengthier than I originally imagined, but I'm quite proud with myself on how it turned out. There may be some errors here or there, but I will polish it a bit more before officially uploading it.
This story contains: soft vore, vomiting, unwilling prey, female predator/male prey, and feral characters. I hope you all enjoy it!
Attachments
Loss of Appetite.rtf
(59.97 KiB) Downloaded 1053 times
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: "Loss of Appetite" (feral, F/M, soft vore)

Postby unicorn » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:20 am

Ooh, this is some marvelous writing! The subjects were enjoyable too, it's rare to find feral vore (both pred and prey).
I hope you'll do some more!
unicorn
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Twalock1 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:18 am

I would like to humbly request that more be done to this story. I read the entirety of it, and agree wholeheartedly that it was beautifully well done... But perhaps we could see some events of them being together after that stormy evening?
Twalock1
New to the forum

Postby GBBG » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:41 pm

I like it. The vore scene in this is really quite well done. Good job! :)

I've always liked foxes as preds.
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby RuffledFerret » Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:56 pm

unicorn wrote:The subjects were enjoyable too, it's rare to find feral vore (both pred and prey).

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I was going for more of a "realistic" (in the loosest of meanings) setting with this story, so feral characters was an obvious choice. I had a lot of fun writing the dialogue, especially Ferra's.

Twalock1 wrote:But perhaps we could see some events of them being together after that stormy evening?

My current plan is for this to be the first chapter in a much longer series. One of the main ideas of this piece was to introduce these two and (vaguely) develop their feelings towards one another, mainly in that their previous encounter has evolved to become a much more civilized relationship since then. You'll see more of them later on, so I hope you look forward to it!

GBBG wrote:I've always liked foxes as preds.

Thanks! They are the best, aren't they? Always so wily and sly.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GBBG » Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:14 pm

I'm actually working on a series, or at least a longer work with my characters too. It's a lot of work but still fun. I'm up to about 62,000 words or so. I'm looking forward to seeing your longer sequence. Good luck!
Writing a vore novel. Check out an excerpt over in work to be shared!
GBBG
Participator

Postby RuffledFerret » Thu Dec 10, 2015 2:52 am

Thread resurrection #1
A couple of quick questions for anyone still listening:
I finally finished editing this story (no major changes, but overall it's a smoother read) and I would like to officially post it here. Apparently I need to contact Eka and ask for a gallery (I did) and I'm now waiting for a reply. I'm not sure how long I'm supposed to wait or if anything else is required of me, so information on that would be lovely.
Also, what is the best format of text to upload and does it make any real difference? .rtf seems to work fine, but I want to be absolutely sure that most everyone can access that file type easily, or if there's a better alternative.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

"Riverside Pondering" (feral, soft vore fantasies, mastur...

Postby RuffledFerret » Fri Jun 17, 2016 2:43 am

Almost half a year later, and I've finally finished the draft for the second chapter! As before, I'll upload it to my gallery once I'm completely finished editing/correcting everything.
Only minor vore in this chapter, though there is quite a bit of fantasizing and pleasuring of oneself over the idea (this is your sexual content warning). More or less, this chapter is Ruff fully realizing what happened to him in the previous chapter and, unfortunately, giving his mind time to develop new and strange ideas...
Obviously, reading the first chapter is strongly recommended. You can find it here (https://aryion.com/g4/view/324375) or on FA (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/18460557). I've removed the present-day scenes, as 1) they were somewhat confusing and 2) the third chapter will focus more on Ruff and Ferra's relationship, and these moments will have a much better home there.

(Also, is there a way to change the title of this thread? I want to make it my main thread for sharing early drafts of my work, but it needs a new name...)
Attachments
ch2_riversidepondering15.5k.rtf
(213.6 KiB) Downloaded 504 times
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Feral (story update, thanks, & teaser)

Postby RuffledFerret » Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:01 pm

It's been much too long, but I figured I would still update this for the fine few people still interested.
I've been hard at work on the next story of Feral for a good while now. The full text currently sits at 36.5k words (with an additional 7k words having been cut), meaning it will most likely be split into two separate pieces. There's one scene in particular that I'm fearing greatly, though it's too necessary to do away with entirely. I may upload a version with and without it, but...we'll see.
A lot of my time has been spent on Telegram since the last update. I've made many wonderful new friends there who I love dearly~
I don't know what else there is to say, just really felt the need to update whoever still follows my work, and to share a short gift which you may find below.
I'm growing mentally exhausted from working on this, but it's too close to take a break on now. Following this, I may move on to other story ideas I've been working on, though there's much more of Feral planned in the future.
Thank you to everyone who reads my work all the way through. I know it's probably more tedious than I realize, but every Favorite, Watch, or Comment I receive is appreciated more than you can believe.
I really hope you guys like it.
Attachments
bunny.rtf
(54.1 KiB) Downloaded 153 times
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Feral, story 3 (OPINIONS NEEDED)

Postby RuffledFerret » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:48 am

So...I need some help.
Attached is the first part of story three. As stated previously it's been split into two separate parts, as together the resulting piece would be much too large to upload, let alone to read.
I spent a lot of time on this story. It's the first digestion piece I've ever written and...well, let's talk about that first.
I'm not a fan of "true" digestion. If the prey suffers, if the scene is written out explicitly and describes all of the gore and terrifying detail...it isn't for me. Having said that, the reason I wrote it out here is purely for plot purposes. Ferra needs to be shown hunting and feeding naturally. Ruff must witness for himself the fox's deeds. He cannot face his fears if he is to never confront them head-on.
Digestion will not become a regular thing in this series. I may revisit it in the future, but only to show that in these stories, gone means gone. It is nature. Prey are hunted and they die. There is no such thing as magic or reformation here - which are two aspects that I adore, just not in this series.
The main issue I have with this particular story however, is that it just feels...dull. Something seems to be missing, and I'm not quite sure what.
So I implore you, avid readers and new ones alike, please look over this rough draft. Keep in mind that it is just that: the first draft. There may be typos or odd words or sections that seem, and are most definitely rushed, but what I'm mainly looking for are opinions concerning the plot itself. What do you think is missing? What would you like to see more of? What are some things that I don't go into enough? Your opinions are helpful to me, and I will appreciate every one of them.
I hope you enjoy what I have so far, and look forward to what things you have to say. Thanks in advance~
Attachments
ch3.1.rtf
(247.46 KiB) Downloaded 120 times
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RuffledFerret » Sun Apr 29, 2018 5:43 pm

For anyone still reading, the third story was finished and uploaded here and on FA.
https://aryion.com/g4/view/451532
Contains soft vore, non-graphic digestion, and light gore-horror.
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Return to Work to be shared!