Looking For Star Wars Vore Story

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Looking For Star Wars Vore Story

Postby Shade » Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:24 pm

I would really appreciate it if anyone had any idea how I could find this story. It was at Mr. Yum's Swamp back a couple years ago and was called The Victory Feast, an alternate ending to Star Wars Episode 1 where Boss Nass eats Padme whole as a ceremony after the battle. If anyone has it, greatly appreciated. :-D
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Re: Looking For Star Wars Vore Story

Postby kirche » Mon Apr 21, 2008 8:42 pm

Star WARS!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Just a normal person.
kirche
Another Trekkie...

Postby Remiya » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:35 am

That sounds like a rather good story! =)
Remiya
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby JQVore » Tue Apr 22, 2008 2:02 am

It does (though something tells me anakin might not like it all that much) :D
"Im not made of airports!"
Scat Stories Thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19575
Vore Wiki: http://editthis.info/vore/Main_Page
JQVore
Like a twinkie... twice

Re:

Postby Tsavo » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:59 am

Woah, so few Star Wars vore stories out there that I thought I already knew all of them. Somebody has to find this piece, I'm definitely interested.
Tsavo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Frednurk » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:29 am

Never found it, would definitely like to :|
Frednurk
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Akram » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:57 pm

heh, if that actually happened, the galaxy would probobly be WAAAAY better off :P
No Padme, No Anakin going "NOOOOOOOO" and destroying the universe :3
Akram
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Shade » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:34 pm

Yeah but if Anakin still went to the Dark Side, or Palpatine still initiated Order 66, no Luke and no Leia, which means the universe is still doomed, hehehe.
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Rat_Guy » Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:01 pm

its a trap!
Rat_Guy
want to be a game sage

Re:

Postby JQVore » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:59 am

Shade wrote:Yeah but if Anakin still went to the Dark Side, or Palpatine still initiated Order 66, no Luke and no Leia, which means the universe is still doomed, hehehe.

A fellow warsy I see.

I looked for the story, but no results, sorry.
"Im not made of airports!"
Scat Stories Thread: viewtopic.php?f=18&t=19575
Vore Wiki: http://editthis.info/vore/Main_Page
JQVore
Like a twinkie... twice

Re:

Postby Remiya » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:54 am

Same here, I googled it. Oh well, it's probably better in my imagination anyway. T_T *pouts*
Remiya
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Tsavo » Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:43 am

You could ask around on the Disturbedthings forum. Sounds like the kind of story that might get posted there.
Tsavo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Shade » Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:25 am

I can't. Because technically, when Pade gets eaten, since this is in Episode 1, she's 14. And a rule over there is no undereage stuff.
Shade
Been posting for a bit

Re:

Postby Tsavo » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:56 pm

Ahhh yes, that's very true. I hope somebody can find this story. When I was very young I used to have a crush on Natalie Portman.
Tsavo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jefflovesfemalevore » Fri Apr 25, 2008 5:28 pm

I'm a member on that site and found someone who had the story, so you owe me & Kregain one lol

"As always, these are not my stories, if you are the author and wish me to remove it lemme know. Also any and all suggestions to what I might be able to rummage from my collection are welcome!

Enjoy!

-Kregain

P.S. This one was my frist requested story since I started this little shtick of drudging through my paper stash of stories. Hopefully more will come! Many thanks to voremaniac for bringing the challange. I surprised myself by finding it the first binder I looked through, so again thanks and keep watching for more!

Star Wars Episode 1.1

The Victory Feast

By Scorby

Author's note: This is a very warped, twisted work of Star Wars fan fiction, based on characters and events from Episode 1: The Phantom Menace. If you A: Take Star Wars a bit too seriously (I love Star Wars as much as anyone, I wouldn't have written this if I didn't, but they're just movies, people!) B: Are easily offended, or C: Don't already have a general idea of what this story is about, then you probably shouldn't read it. So save yourself the trouble, and don't. On the other hand, if you're a Star Wars fan with a sense of humor and the same bizarre turn-ons as me, you'll probably love it. And so, without further ado: Read and enjoy. Or don't.

Gungans and Naboo alike cheered in the streets of Theed. Together, they had defeated the Trade Federation's powerful, automated army, turning the certain defeat of two civilizations into a glorious and hard-won victory of a single alliance. It was the birth of a new era in Naboo's history, and today was a day of celebration. The triumphant armies of both people marched amid the music and festivities.

At the steps, the leaders of both civilizations had already gathered. Queen Amidala presented Boss Nass and the Gungan people a beautiful glittering sphere, a symbol of their newly formed alliance. Nass lifted the sphere above his head, drawing great cheers from those gathered in the streets. Passing the trophy to a member of his royal Gungan council, Nass then turned to claim his other prize: the Queen herself. He carefully removed her fragile headdress which was taken by the waiting hands of another Gungan council member. Smiling his broad Gungan smile, he touched her arm with one hand and placed the other on the back of her head to pull her gently forward.

His twinkling eyes remained the spirit of the smile that was lost as he took her head into his cavernous mouth. Despite Amildala's slender build, Nass's unusually large size and the Gungans' tendency to swallow their food whole, the young Queen was substantially more massive than the swamp creatures Nass was accustomed to, and soon he was visibly struggling to work his lips around her shoulders. Both of his meaty, green hands were on her upper arms now, as he began to pull her gown down around her body. He gulped, finally taking in her shoulders, leaving her small but perfectly-formed young breasts exposed as he slid her gown to just below her ribs. Again he swallowed, causing her breasts to slide succulently over his lower lip before they too disappeared into his mouth. He held onto her gown with one hand as it finally slipped below her waist, and at the same moment lifted completely out of her garment with his remaining hand. Her legs swung into the air as he tilted his head back, and two Gungan guards quickly came forward to remove her shoes.

Now nude, visible from the waist to feet, the beautiful Queen gently kicked her lovely legs as they hung above the Gungan's waiting maw. With gravity on his side, Boss Nass was able to swallow her to her hips in one gulp, only to once again struggle to get his not-quite massive-enough mouth around her body. Though not as difficult as her shoulders, Amidala's hips were nonetheless a challenge. His long, Gungan tongue snaked out and wrapped around one of her shapely legs, assisting his efforts as he gulped again, taking her in to her upper thighs. Though the most difficult parts already past his lips, he nonetheless took the time to fully enjoy her delicious, slender legs, until her kicking feet finally disappeared into his maw.

After gulping one last time, he turned to face the crowd again. He smiled broadly, he held the Queen's empty gown above his head, and shouted something in Gunganese. Again, the crowd erupted into cheers. As a smiling Supreme Chancellor Palpatine took center stage, the well-fed Gungan ruler hobbled off the platform, seemingly unsure of his footing. Perhaps his succulent meal had disoriented him slightly, or maybe the writhing young Queen in his belly was disrupting his balance. Whichever was the case, Boss Nass seemed unbothered. He had not eaten that well since.. well, ever.

With his entourage of royal Gungan guards, he retired to his guest chamber in the Naboo Palace. Once there he sat back and dozed off with a smile on his huge green face, relaxing comfortably as his stomach digested his delicious victory feast."
jefflovesfemalevore
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby Tsavo » Fri Apr 25, 2008 6:59 pm

Wow, can't thank you enough for finding the story. Awesome stuff and I award you 1 internets!
Tsavo
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby jefflovesfemalevore » Fri Apr 25, 2008 8:22 pm

I actually stepped it up a little more to, I found the author Scorby who goes by scorby672 now
jefflovesfemalevore
Somewhat familiar

Postby mewtwodemon666 » Sat Jan 01, 2011 8:09 am

Amazing. Havent heard a good vore story in a long time. I'd love to see a comic strip about this<3
mewtwodemon666
Been posting for a bit

Postby preved_yt » Sun Jan 02, 2011 10:46 am

kirche wrote:Star WARS!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Darth Prevedus (it`s me - my sith name) absolutely solidary with you... Even for me, making vore from everything, Star Wars is something God-like, I can`t compare it... But in one really canonic comix was page, where Jabba Hutt eats Shira Bri (was uploaded here), also Rancor, Sarlacc e.t.c....

But other, like that subject story or story from Deviantart about Barris Offee, who same-size vored all Naruto characters & other fantasies like Leia eats Jabba or even something more awful is absolutelu n-canon for me & just even some disgusting... Cool but non-canonical & like a type of kidding on Star Wars characters...
That's me, but I'm not me.
preved_yt
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ZekeWild » Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:32 pm

YAY! Another Awesome vore story! thanks for finding/Sharing it :D
I'd love to do that to Amidala, Lucky Fuck :P

Leia eats Jabba? love to see that one if it exits or someone writes it :P

LOVE IT!!! :D
"GULP" sorry Babe, you tasted to good :)
ZekeWild
Participator

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion