Vore in media list

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Re:

Postby Ephriam » Sat May 27, 2006 3:00 am

Feeder wrote:In atleast two of the bond movies theres vore.

You only Live Twice: Helga Brant is dropped into a tank of piranhas.

There is another one but i don't know the name. It has to do with this guy who wants to build a paradise underwater but to do so he feels he has to wipe out the surface world. In one scene he drops his secretary into a pool of sharks.
Last edited by Ephriam on Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby the unkown one » Sat May 27, 2006 5:34 am

i did start a thread about this scene but in the finale battle in Godzilla 2000 Godzilla's opponent trys to eat him to become him to me its a good thing the big G blasts him to pieces while in their .actually he only goes in half way but it is still an attempted vore
the unkown one

Re:

Postby Ephriam » Tue May 30, 2006 10:36 am

xz
Last edited by Ephriam on Mon Apr 09, 2007 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ephriam
Intermediate Vorarephile

Vore in movies

Postby Zepdek » Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:14 pm

Hey I don't know if this has already been mentioned so forgive me if it has. But while watching "The brothers Grimm" I was surprised to find that around the middle of the movie there is a suprisingly good vore scene in it. Basicly a demon (I think) possesed horse spits webs at a young girl and then sucks her down. The Grimm brothers come out after hearing a lot of racket only to be greeted by the horse with a very bloated (And might I add, squirming) belly. Then the horse "roars" and we are treated with a very good shot of the young girl barly hanging on in its throat right before she's sucked down into its belly.
Zepdek
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore in movies

Postby Abraxa » Thu Jun 08, 2006 1:07 pm

Speaking of movies... got a postcard in the mail all recent that said somethingweird.com is having a $10 sale on all thier DVD-Rs and VHS stuff...

they carry alot of odd cult films and such... seems like a good few things here and there might have vore in them... anyone recognize anything noteworthy in thier catalog? I'll yet to give it a full perusal myself.

http://www.somethingweird.com
Abraxa
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jeice » Fri Jun 09, 2006 2:35 am

I am reminded of z scene near the begining of that Dinosaus movie that either Disney or Pixar did, where the main character had a monkey in his mouth, the kid exclaiming how cool it was when let out...anyone have this?
Jeice
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby the unkown one » Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:41 am

woooooooow that hale nochi guu show is is........(passes out from its coolness)i wish i was a giant dinosaur like Godzilla or the beast from twenty thousand fathoms which both have vore in them which relates to this thread and site
the unkown one

Re:

Postby Tails » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:02 am

I just saw the movie "Shaolin vs. Evil Dead", though I'm not entirally sure of the original chinese name at the moment. It isin't exactly vore, however in an early scene they seal the souls of the zombies they defeat into eggs. Midway into the battle Tien, a young apprentice, is forcefed one of the eggs. In a later seen he repeatedly runs into a wall, belly first, as the spirit tries to escape his body. His belly inflates a bit in a later scene, though it kind of looks like a pillow in my opinon ^_^. The best part happens later in the film. Tien's stomach bloats up much further than before and begins to wiggle a bit of it's own accord. Tien starts rubbing it to try and stop the intestinal pain, it moves against his rubs, and you hear the ghost inside it speak a couple of times.
"So if I ate your heart last night, That's because I love you most of all..." ~You Always Eat The One You Love.
Tails
Participator

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Mon Jun 12, 2006 12:04 pm

Disney's Peter and the Wolf has a nice POV of inside the wolf's mouth.
Attachments
cap001.bmp
cap001.bmp (900.05 KiB) Viewed 20615 times
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Postby mojokingbee1 » Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:17 pm

CanisLupisVulpe wrote:Disney's Peter and the Wolf has a nice POV of inside the wolf's mouth.

Now that's just awesome.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Tril » Mon Jun 12, 2006 11:00 pm

Canis... Can you upload that video? The whole show if you could. I've been searching for it for AGES. The entire show was vorish.
Tril
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby CanisLupisVulpe » Fri Jun 16, 2006 4:16 pm

I don't know how to do that, probably want to ask somebody who does. It's on Make Mine Music if you're interested in getting it.
CanisLupisVulpe
---

Re:

Postby mojokingbee1 » Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:00 pm

CanisLupisVulpe wrote:I don't know how to do that, probably want to ask somebody who does. It's on Make Mine Music if you're interested in getting it.

It's also available on "It's a Small World of Fun, Vol. 2" on DVD.
mojokingbee1
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Silky » Fri Jun 16, 2006 11:06 pm

Anyone ever hear of a TV show way back when called Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea? It's coming soon to DVD. In season two the first episode is called 'Jonah and the Whale' I loved this episode as a kid....(Airdate: September 19, 1965) Here's the info off the web from the bottom of the sea site:

This episode takes Voyage into unchartered territory when, with Admiral Nelson and a Soviet scientist on board, the diving bell is swallowed whole, like a lozenge, by a giant migrating whale. Crane sets rudder in pursuit and ends up on an amazing journey right into the anesthetized beast's mouth. The story of the engulfing and eventual disgorgement of the bell makes for colorful action, an episode unprecented in its scope and production values for a science-fiction oriented television series.

Trivia: ABC’s censors warned Irwin Allen about creating the inside of the whale’s stomach. "There must not be an overly strong visceral effect. Please use caution and discretion with the depiction of giant membranes and stomach veins."

Mark Says: When you see an episode like this, you realize how drab adventure programs had been up to this point in television. Here’s a show about a giant whale swallowing a diving bell, with divers crawling through its stomach, and pulling off a thrilling rescue. Not exactly The Lawrence Welk Show! The sheer ability of Irwin Allen and his crew to pull this one off is admirable. In addition to a good script and Jerry Goldsmith’s thrilling score, is the believable conflict of ideologies between Nelson and Dr. Markhova. The passage of time has taken a slight toll on some special effects - for instance, the whale’s stomach membranes are clearly comprised of plastic bags. On the other hand, the monstrous jaws and the whale’s spiny throat canal still look creepy. A definite classic.

And the link:
http://www.vttbots.com/ep_guide_season2_1.html
Silky
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby the unkown one » Sun Jun 25, 2006 3:14 am

in a movie about a family of giant mutated salamanders (thank god its not a cute cartoon) called Gargantua there is a vore scene and for those of you who have not seen it i believe you will be happy to know is not some scene where the person is pulled into the darkness or off screen you see the monster flip him into the air and then catches it and slurps him up actually you can't see him do it very well but at least you see the monster actually eat him

in men in black one ( i know it was technically already posted ) at the climax agent kay is insulting the bad guy who has reviled itself to be a gigantic cockroach in order to get his gun back. as the plan unfolds the cockroach swollows kay whole (nice shot but i HATE cockroaches) soon enough after jay stalls him long enough (Will smith RULEZ) kay uses the gun edgar the cockroach swollowed ro blast his way out the end result is 8O 8O 8O 8O traumatising

oh baby men in black two vore galore. at the start of the movie serleena( a cylothian spacemonster) lands in central park and finds a magazine that the wind blows open to a victorias secret model and upon seeing it the creature decides to transform into the model ( lara flin boyle) some creep then attempts to have his way with her and uses the term "you taste" good after licking her and pulls her to the bushes where you here him say HEY what the? and then see his legs go up then down and a nice gulping sound. serleena walks out licking her lips with a pregnant sized belly. but she realises she looks to different from the photo so she vomits him up and i'm pretty sure this may have been hard vore. also a giant worm swollows up a train then serleena but shortly after swollowing her serleena gulps up his insides and wheres it like a suite and finally rips out of it in time to almost eat will smith and then goes after wills one true light who is also the light of zartha which is needed off the earth to stop its destruction overall all three movies are fantastic :mrgreen:
the unkown one

Re:

Postby the_voreman » Sun Sep 10, 2006 3:59 pm

i saw the movie regin of fire it and most of the movie has dragon vore and some really good maw shots and fire breathing if any 1s into that kind of thing
An Old Man Dies, a young Girl Lives.... Fair Trade
the_voreman
New to the forum

Re:

Postby killerwolf6 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:55 pm

Anaconda: search for the blood orchad.

lots of vore scenes where the crew members are eaten by Anacondas.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby killerwolf6 » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:30 pm

Miyuki-chan in wounderland

I’ve only seen a short clip of it, but one part it shows a girl attached to a door, grab another chicks arms and press them against her boobs, then drags the girl closer to her and sucks he in, I’ll give a link were you can see the clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-aU_Y4d-Y

about three minutes in
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Zombie00 » Wed Sep 13, 2006 7:04 pm

Believe it or not. There was a movie on Sci-Fi about an hour ago called Dino-Croc. I wish I could have taped it, because I saw a woman getting eating almost all the way. The only thing you couldn't see was it grab her. You did get to see her get scarfed down. :twisted: I'll keep an eye for the DVD at Walmart or Frye's
Waiting to claim your SOUL
Zombie00
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tai » Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:38 pm

Zepdek wrote:Hey I don't know if this has already been mentioned so forgive me if it has. But while watching "The brothers Grimm" I was surprised to find that around the middle of the movie there is a suprisingly good vore scene in it. Basicly a demon (I think) possesed horse spits webs at a young girl and then sucks her down. The Grimm brothers come out after hearing a lot of racket only to be greeted by the horse with a very bloated (And might I add, squirming) belly. Then the horse "roars" and we are treated with a very good shot of the young girl barly hanging on in its throat right before she's sucked down into its belly.

Is the girl digested or not?
Tai
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to General Vore Discussion