Yet another vore place in Second Life.

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Yet another vore place in Second Life.

Postby AsterDaishi » Fri Feb 20, 2015 11:55 am

Hello, everyone!

As the title says, I opened a new vore-oriented parcel in Second Life. The place features two hangouts: a small victorian-styled one and a larger one, tiki-styled. It also has a small store area, even though right now there is not much to see there. In future we might add a sandbox as well, even though that is yet to be decided.

Some images:
Spoiler: show

The hangout is called Aequitas' Aerie, and is located in Attraction.

If you have a Second Life viewer installed, you can click this link to teleport to the parcel: http://goo.gl/KTNfF1 (had to shorten the url, otherwise it would be 3 lines of it :| )

EDIT (23/02/2015): The first victorian themed hangout has been derezzed due to people preferring the beach styled one. With the free prims I made a sandbox for the patrons, instead!
AsterDaishi
New to the forum

Re: Yet another vore place in Second Life.

Postby KamiKaze1337 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:45 am

Is this place still up? And can you post the coordinates? I'm using a third-party viewer, and I can't TP from that link.
KamiKaze1337
Participator

Postby jasonvh » Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:36 pm

in firestorm you would need to click on the link to get the sl map page on the web then click on the link for visit the location then wait for the confirmation box and select yes because the newer version even has that when you first load up sl then in the sl viewer you will get an box asking if you want to teleport to it.
jasonvh
New to the forum

Postby DigiThing » Mon Dec 28, 2015 4:37 pm

Posting this here so eka users know, Aequitas as a vore hangout shut down to the owners reluctance.
Remember to always have fun in whatever you do :3

DigiThing
DigiThing
Somewhat familiar

Return to Second Life Vore Club