A. Vyssinis MUGEN vore edit

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A. Vyssinis MUGEN vore edit

Postby drpolice » Thu Feb 04, 2016 12:34 am

So uh, hi. This is my first post here, and I've made a little thing on MUGEN. It's a full vore edit of A. Vyssinis, more specifically unbirth. Gear showed everyone that character on his thread, and I thought "Hey, that character seems pretty interesting, I'll try to make something with it", and thus I made this in a week. Sorry Gear, I didn't change her physical appearance, because that would involve changing every sprite, and that takes way more than a week. This is also my first attempt at something like this in general, both coding and drawing, and hopefully I might do more in the future. But anyway, back to the point...

Spoiler: show

C+Z activates the unbirth move, making her jump towards the opponent, spending one power bar. (The AI is also capable of doing so)

If you manage to beat your opponent with the move, you'll be able to choose what to do with them (in case when you don't know when, it's when she is still). A absorbs the opponent, B turns them into ink, C turns them into one of your own, and X keeps your opponent inside. If nothing is picked, a random outcome is selected after a little while.

And uh, I guess that's it. Hope it's decent enough, and that you folks like it. I might do more to this character in the future, just not sure what exactly. (I've considered making a whole new vore character (as in, not just an edit) from scratch, but that is quite a lot of work, and I'm not sure I'm quite ready for all that yet)

Here is the download link:
https://mega.nz/#!yUUlgD4B!s3n3gA0hNVg1 ... 0WM2ojwZwo
Last edited by drpolice on Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Re: A. Vyssinis MUGEN vore edit

Postby Pilum » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:32 am

...Wow. That is an impressive edit. Hats off to you, good sir, and welcome to the forums.

You don't seem like you'd need any help with coding, but if you have any questions or concerns, I can help with the programming aspect. I might try to implement a struggle system into this edit, but I have quite a bit on my figurative plate right now, including some other vore edits that I should fix up and release before moving on to anything new.

Enjoy yourself around the forums, mate. I look forward to any more edits from you.
Pilum
Participator

Postby Exdeath27 » Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:16 am

So impressed with the new unbirth move (y) thanks for sharing!!
Exdeath27
Participator

Postby drpolice » Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:42 pm

So, I actually don't know what to work on now. Anyone know of a character that would be interesting to make something with? Just keep in mind that I can't guarantee it will actually be made, and that it will probably not end up just like you imagined it. (I also have a certain disposition towards pokemon, so those are a bit more preferred)
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:00 am

Oooooh, that is NIIIICE!
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby Turbotowns » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:34 am

The AI doesn't seem to keen on using it often(if AT ALL, 10 fights and she still hasn't done it), once she gets 1 bar, if she's in the middle of a combo she usually ends it with that headbutt that makes her dizzy(which is adorable btw), so is there a way to tweak the AI so that they prioritize it more once they have a bar?
Turbotowns
???

Postby drpolice » Sat Feb 06, 2016 1:18 pm

The AI uses it if it is more convenient for her. It can't be used in the middle of a combo, it doesn't work like the same way as those chain moves. Just keep a decent amount of distance from her when she is not attacking, most of the time she'll do the long range grab (you can just jump to avoid it) or the unbirth move. Make sure she has one bar, though.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby smiley » Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:53 pm

Good work on the animations!
The way the prey's sprite shrinks as she unbirths them is a clever way of animating them going in.
smiley
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Mon Feb 08, 2016 5:42 am

drpolice wrote:The AI uses it if it is more convenient for her. It can't be used in the middle of a combo, it doesn't work like the same way as those chain moves. Just keep a decent amount of distance from her when she is not attacking, most of the time she'll do the long range grab (you can just jump to avoid it) or the unbirth move. Make sure she has one bar, though.

I kinda meant after ending a combo, she'd try it, A Vyssinis' move-set is all grapples, so once you get grabbed, your kinda screwed.
Turbotowns
???

Postby Four_Spears » Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:09 am

drpolice wrote:So, I actually don't know what to work on now. Anyone know of a character that would be interesting to make something with? Just keep in mind that I can't guarantee it will actually be made, and that it will probably not end up just like you imagined it. (I also have a certain disposition towards pokemon, so those are a bit more preferred)

A good idea for a person in your particular position with your skills would be to possibly touch up on older vore edits that might need a few kinks worked out.

For example, there's a Vore Felicia a Vore Gardevior and a Vore Grizela that could use some work.

If fact, the most ideal possible outcome would be for the people who ARE capable of putting together vore edits to collaborate on characters together one at a time.

By this, it may very well be possible for the existing Vore Mugen Community editors to better develop their skills, productivity and range of knowledge on MUGEN. Also, more edits may be possible in a shorter period of time through effective collaboration with more frequent communication and committed teamwork.

Smiley, JackHereTheRealOne, ShinySpiritSeer, Pilum, ToasterBoi and a few others are all contributors and educated enough in MUGEN to be able to help you...as really, all of you should already be opening up communication lines with each other so all of you just may feel the work burden of your Mugen-editing efforts lighten considerably if you all help teach each other certain tricks, tools and techniques to make better characters and better-working coding/designs.

Trust me when I say that working together with a team on one idea is much, much better than working alone on any kind of project.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby drpolice » Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:20 am

Four_Spears wrote:A good idea for a person in your particular position with your skills would be to possibly touch up on older vore edits that might need a few kinks worked out.

For example, there's a Vore Felicia a Vore Gardevior and a Vore Grizela that could use some work.

If fact, the most ideal possible outcome would be for the people who ARE capable of putting together vore edits to collaborate on characters together one at a time.

By this, it may very well be possible for the existing Vore Mugen Community editors to better develop their skills, productivity and range of knowledge on MUGEN. Also, more edits may be possible in a shorter period of time through effective collaboration with more frequent communication and committed teamwork.

Smiley, JackHereTheRealOne, ShinySpiritSeer, Pilum, ToasterBoi and a few others are all contributors and educated enough in MUGEN to be able to help you...as really, all of you should already be opening up communication lines with each other so all of you just may feel the work burden of your Mugen-editing efforts lighten considerably if you all help teach each other certain tricks, tools and techniques to make better characters and better-working coding/designs.

Trust me when I say that working together with a team on one idea is much, much better than working alone on any kind of project.

Oh, I have indeed considered that. I just worry about doing a character that someone else started work on and then said hypothetical person started complaining about permission and whatnot. But if they would be okay with it, I'd totally add more stuff to a character.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:04 pm

Alright, I've asked around and I'll be doing Gardevoir now, as a rework. Both new animations and coding instead of the existing ones. Hopefully I won't procastinate much.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ominom » Wed Feb 10, 2016 6:24 pm

drpolice wrote:Alright, I've asked around and I'll be doing Gardevoir now, as a rework. Both new animations and coding instead of the existing ones. Hopefully I won't procastinate much.

Sounds exciting! Your edit of A. Vyssinis is really fun and I'm looking forward to what you'll make next. Don't push yourself, though.
Ominom
Been posting for a bit

Postby ShinySpiritSeer » Sat Feb 13, 2016 11:12 am

Yooooo this is amazing! I already liked her, now I love her! amazing work, amazing animation...can't wait to test her when i get to my pc later tonight!
ShinySpiritSeer
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:30 pm

Wasn't sure wether to post this here or some place else, but anyway I stumbled upon some interesting characters that I figured someone might like tinkering with. I'm unsure what abilities they all have but I figured the fans of Mugen on this sight wouldn't mind taking a look at them and having some fun.
Anyway, here's the url.

http://www.betmark.it/games/mugen/Chars/Chars.html

PLEASE NOTE: I'm unsure which characters, "if any", have a working download as I previously tried to get one a few days back but couldn't get it to work. If they don't, I'm pretty sure some of these characters can be found elsewhere with a little bit of digging.
If not, well, here's hoping someone on Eka's might like looking at them enough to try recreating them.

n another note, the character I'm most interested in is the one called "Innocent". PLEASE CHECK HER OUT!!!
I ask this because if this girl is not UB or vore material I don't know what is! She just looks perfect for it.
I actually managed to get her a long time ago but can't remember if it was from the site I've listed above or some place else.
Presently though, She doesn't poses any vore type moves that I know of. That being said I figured someone here might like doing something about this.^^
HAVE FUN EVERYONE!

Oh, One last thing,
To the maker of the character at the top of this page, GREAT JOB, SHE IS AWESOME!!!
HAVING A CHOICE ON HOW TO END THINGS IS THE BEST THING EVER!
I just wish there was also a ub ending that involved her keeping her opponent locked away. You know, as if her enemy is now her new toy. Like an ending where she just enjoys their struggles and her belly bulges out here and there. ^^
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby drpolice » Sat Feb 13, 2016 8:58 pm

Nightcrawler99 wrote:I just wish there was also a ub ending that involved her keeping her opponent locked away. You know, as if her enemy is now her new toy. Like an ending where she just enjoys their struggles and her belly bulges out here and there. ^^

Sure, can do. Here you go. Pressing X on the choice select makes it do that now. Doesn't work on double battles though.

https://mega.nz/#!yUUlgD4B!s3n3gA0hNVg1 ... 0WM2ojwZwo
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:19 pm

Thanks so much for doing this for me, It really means a lot!^^
Unfortunately, it seams I have a major problem.
After the download I click the "open" option on the little "open/save" file message but all it does is send me back to Mega's completed download page.
I also have tried saving the file but all that does is save a mini shortcut to the same page in my files.
This exact thing happened the last time I tried to download something from there, but I thought it was just a bad download so I gave up and didn't pay the matter any further attention. Seeing this happen again however is starting to make me think something might seriously be wrong on my end, but I don't know how to fix it and its maddening because this is something I REALLY don't need happening!
Please let me know if you have any idea on how I might fix this or if its just a problem with mega.
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon Feb 15, 2016 1:20 pm

Nightcrawler99 wrote:Thanks so much for doing this for me, It really means a lot!^^
Unfortunately, it seams I have a major problem.
After the download I click the "open" option on the little "open/save" file message but all it does is send me back to Mega's completed download page.
I also have tried saving the file but all that does is save a mini shortcut to the same page in my files.
This exact thing happened the last time I tried to download something from there, but I thought it was just a bad download so I gave up and didn't pay the matter any further attention. Seeing this happen again however is starting to make me think something might seriously be wrong on my end, but I don't know how to fix it and its maddening because this is something I REALLY don't need happening!
Please let me know if you have any idea on how I might fix this or if its just a problem with mega.

Not sure what might be causin' yer problem, haven't run across it myself. Was able ta get the file with no problems. Did ya try the "Download through your browser" option on the Mega page? You shouldn't need ta right-click any link in this case...

Mega.nz is a bit odd, ta be honest.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nightcrawler99 » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:56 pm

I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!!!
Some how or another I think the program I used to have that opened rar files is now gone!
I arrived at this conclusion as when I tried opening the file with something else I discovered all that I had to open it with was internet explorer and note pad. Nieither of these is what is used for opening and viewing rar files.

Everything makes since now as the reason the webpage kept getting brought up was that my lap top was trying to open the file with internet explorer which is not what is required to open an rar file.
This being the case, could someone please give me a link to a place where I can freely and safely download the right program to open this file?
Nightcrawler99
Been posting for a bit

Postby ArgobargSoup » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:44 pm

Nightcrawler99 wrote:I THINK I FIGURED IT OUT!!!
Some how or another I think the program I used to have that opened rar files is now gone!
I arrived at this conclusion as when I tried opening the file with something else I discovered all that I had to open it with was internet explorer and note pad. Nieither of these is what is used for opening and viewing rar files.

Everything makes since now as the reason the webpage kept getting brought up was that my lap top was trying to open the file with internet explorer which is not what is required to open an rar file.
This being the case, could someone please give me a link to a place where I can freely and safely download the right program to open this file?
7zip! Safe, free, no ads, small download, opens nearly any kinda compressed file.

Although I don't think yer gettin' the right file. If it WAS the actual .rar file, and ya tried ta open it with Internet Explorer, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't send ya ta a MEGA "download complete" page. It sounds ta me like whatever yer doin' is downloadin' said "download complete" page instead of the file ya want.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game