3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

The new pred is in. How do you feel about her?

Overwhelmed with happy.
52%
short, but sweet.
28%
it is very update
5%
is aight
6%
I wanted something else(feel free to comment)
4%
I'm that last option cause the poll glitched again
6%

Total votes : 262

3 days to digest vore dating sim. update 08/06/20

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:56 am

Okay, so based on what you read in the description, the following is my attempt at a vore dating sim. currently it's a proof of concept, so no background, but there are 3 endings and a game over condition. The object of the game is to struggle, reason, or seduce your way out of your predator's stomach before you are digested on the 3rd night. Fair warning, I built this game so far to be a hard game requiring trial and error, but right now it feels easy to me, so I'm not sure if I went too far or not far enough, so if this game happens to be brutally difficult to a point where it feels unplayable, then I'll make an update lowering the difficulty.

like I said, this is proof of concept. though I haven't found any glitches just yet, those are still very likely.

also there isn't a tutorial, so there will be a lot of guess work to see what gets the predator to act differently and get the results you want. I'm hoping the community helps each other out to help unearth the tricks to this game, but only time will tell.

gamejolt doesn't host my games anymore so I'll be keeping my games as download only. Below is the link to my mediafire for everything.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/axhst2 ... clusegames

Also available on newgrounds if you wanna play via browser.

https://reclusenutcase.newgrounds.com/

All the older download versions:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/f6qoorls6 ... ddplus.zip -- this should be the latest version.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/tjfwgo2gw ... rowser.zip -- this is a browser version in the event the desktop one doesn't work

If this game gets a good rep, and people want to see more, then I'll see if I can make similar games in the future, or just update this one depending on what people say.

hope you enjoy.

Update: 08/06/20

Looks like I forgot to write the last updates, but better late than never. Decided to finally publish the final update to 3DD with the newest predator made by Taito. Though far from the hardest pred, I feel she's the most fun, and most streamlined. If I get around to making a successor game, I'm going to use her as a new reference of how I'll be making the game from now on. Short, sweet, but full of opportunity. Hope you enjoy. Besides bug fixes, and spell checks, I feel this is gonna be sorta where the game leaves off. I might also change ending images for the new pred later when Taito is available for more art.

Really small update 05/09/17

made a small update allowing you to skip dialogue faster with the space bar. wanted to do this awhile ago, but work has been full time, and downtime has become a distant memory. also, leaving this update to say I won't be working much more on this game in awhile since I'm waiting on artists to contact me back. also I have other projects I wish to attend to. Hope this update helps anyone who's had trouble with the pace of the new pred.

Quick update 04/23/17

Made an update fixing said bugs, changing the symbol for the new mood, and adding a censor button. Also, I forgot to mention the game has a secret feature if you press the R key, it will reset the entire 3 days in case you feel you had a shit start or don't want to watch the game over.

also, since I might have made the game a little too cryptic I'm gonna drop a hint or 2 to help get players on an easier track.

Hints:

At night, there is no way to change mae's mood to one that will be in your best interest, so it's best to end the day with her in a preferred mood.

Mae will warn you if your dialogue is gonna piss her off.

The fap option is key to unlocking mae's 5th mood but the window is not visually noticeable.

that's all for now. Hope the new update helps.

Update 04/19/17

Okay so I finally made the update featuring the new predator. It's overdue but there are a lot of reasons for absence. This will feature the new Predator Mea who is my first commissioned pred that I paid on my own just to test the waters of commissioned assets(Results have been lovely btw). All credit goes to Yuzupan who drew her up. Unfortunately this update was sorta rushed since I wanted to get it out sooner than later, and I have to leave my computer at home while I go visit some peeps, so I didn't get the chance for a full on extensive last test, so I'm not sure how easy a pred she will be. This pred will act very differently to things during day and night, also the talk option is very different this time around. You can talk as much as you want this time and will have to judge how to change her mood based on responses. Sometimes you'll have to use the same option more than a few times to get her mood to change and some moods won't change unless she is in another. I'd give more away, but I want to see how easily everyone finds all three endings. If things seem too hard or too cryptic, then I'll plant some hints in the comments maybe. Last I played this I got all 3 endings so it should be possible, but I will admit, that it isn't easy. Hope you enjoy it though.

bellow are some preview pics for giggles.

img.png

img2.png

Update: 05/29/16

this update is just some simple touch ups. New background, pred responds to character dialogue, and new game over. Also saved endings can be replayed at the title screen by clicking them. After this it's working on new preds and backgrounds from here hopefully.

enjoy.

hints:

I'm making a hints section since there are no direct answers in this game and some guidance is better than none.

when massaging, pay attention to your combo counter.

different results come from different moods

when talking isn't an option massaging is.

the harder you massage, the more likely you are to change a person's mood.

struggling can hurt, and piss someone off at one point or another.

oh and here are pics of what the game looks like:

teaserpics (1).png

teaserpics (2).png

teaserpics (3).png

teaserpics (4).png

teaser7.png
Last edited by reclusenutcase on Mon Jan 17, 2022 5:42 pm, edited 22 times in total.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: 3 days to digest vore dating sim.

Postby bartek21 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:37 am

This game is infected with viruses !!!!!!

file "mw.exe" viruses !!
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:44 am

bartek21 wrote:This game is infected with viruses !!!!!!

file "mw.exe" viruses !!

Oh shoot... I guess I know what I'm adjusting when I get home. Gotta whip out yee old virus scanner.

So much for a good start.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hernextmeal » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:56 am

It's probably fine, virustotal is saying only 1 out of 56 antiviruses found anything, and that something is "VCS[Warning]/JS.Agent.1". This is a generic name for a possible JavaScript trojan, but the AV that tripped it probably throws that for every application that embeds JavaScript since it probably doesn't parse it.

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/82d9 ... 460479744/
hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LPWolfiLP » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 pm

So can I now test it or is there rly a virus?
LPWolfiLP
Somewhat familiar

Postby scottypilgrim » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:36 pm

I'm giving the download a shot now. I don't see a reason why I couldn't trust recluse now of all times. They've worked on fun games in the past and I don't see them going rogue out of nowhere :P

*edit* played through it and had a bit of fun ^_^ tried a lot of the conversation choices and got 2 endings. Not bad for a first draft and hope to see more :). No viruses or any bad happened xD
scottypilgrim
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KittyCoco » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:41 pm

Just wanted to post that its a great concept and most certainly not a virus.

Just had one playthrough and after finishing with 96.5 hearts and picking Last massage I fail. My guess is that having 100 heart/tear lets you win by last massage/plea and having 0 of the other one has you win by last struggle.
KittyCoco
Been posting for a bit

Postby MikhailOberchav » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:04 pm

i'm wondering what the tear even does. maybe it's a sexy ending? when she's in tear mood you only combo up to like 10. so far i've only got the love ending but i'm wondering about the seduction ending
MikhailOberchav
Somewhat familiar

Postby zombieking125 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:07 pm

100 heart and plea got me the love ending, which i enjoyed
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby zombieking125 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:39 pm

100% tear gets the mercy ending
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby zombieking125 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:41 pm

the trick is to avoid the wavy equal sign when it comes to her mood, and struggling under either the teardrop or the heart until the cross comes up. the wavy equal takes all of your hearts and tears away if it is still active
zombieking125
Been posting for a bit

Postby Logic101 » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:44 pm

I love it. More please :D

I'm not sure if you can expand more on this game but I like the style and more would be great.
Logic101
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:57 pm

by scottypilgrim » Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:36 am
I'm giving the download a shot now. I don't see a reason why I couldn't trust recluse now of all times. They've worked on fun games in the past and I don't see them going rogue out of nowhere :P

*edit* played through it and had a bit of fun ^_^ tried a lot of the conversation choices and got 2 endings. Not bad for a first draft and hope to see more :). No viruses or any bad happened xD

Hooray, for vindication. saves me a trip from virus investigation. I'm glad you had fun. More stuff is possible for the future, but for now it's just testing.

by Interthedragon » Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:41 am
Just wanted to post that its a great concept and most certainly not a virus.

Just had one playthrough and after finishing with 96.5 hearts and picking Last massage I fail. My guess is that having 100 heart/tear lets you win by last massage/plea and having 0 of the other one has you win by last struggle.

yeah, the mechanic is focused around investing in one ending, since almost all actions make other options less obtainable. Tiss my attempt at balance. Glad you enjoyed it though.

by MikhailOberchav » Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:04 pm
i'm wondering what the tear even does. maybe it's a sexy ending? when she's in tear mood you only combo up to like 10. so far i've only got the love ending but i'm wondering about the seduction ending

I will give a fair warning that all the endings are rather basic since I am presently the only artist so far. Maybe if I come across other artists I can commission I'll have more kinky stuff posted for later versions.

Thank you everyone who helped resolve the virus scenario. It makes me feel better, but I'll be sure to scan my work anyway just to be safe from now on.

I'm gonna let this game sit by and see what others think about it for awhile while I go and look into other projects or updates for Escape from vore dungeon. Thank you all for giving it a go so far, and hope to see a bright future for this project.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby RumiBelly » Wed Apr 13, 2016 3:31 am

I've gotten all three endings and the gameover screen, when you add more to the ending could you turn the accolades into buttons so we can see the endings we unlocked at any time.
RumiBelly
Somewhat familiar

Postby wakkoratti » Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Could someone post a new link to the download? I only ask because the current one is down.
-_- So sincere.
wakkoratti
Been posting for a bit

Postby reclusenutcase » Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:34 pm

wakkoratti wrote:Could someone post a new link to the download? I only ask because the current one is down.

sorry about that, my drop box suspended me from public links, so I posted a media fire link instead. I'll also leave it bellow here.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/5a7zt ... 8y/3dd.zip
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lalalalas » Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:45 am

3 endings? I've only gotten the digestion and love endings. What is the last one?

Thanks for the game, Recluse! Its a lot of fun!
lalalalas
Been posting for a bit

Postby SuperAssasin03 » Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:26 pm

really nice project, good job mate!
SuperAssasin03
New to the forum

Postby Revx_Z » Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:15 pm

You have my approval.
Revx_Z
Intermediate Vorarephile