Cainrvore Club/College

A forum made for the vore groups on the game Second Life. Click here to find out how to get to us!

Cainrvore Club/College

Postby smallpeter » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:00 pm

Congrats to the winners of the competition and thank you all for patriating.
Winners are as follows.
smallpeter
Participator

Re: Cainrvore Club/College

Postby ArcaneSigil » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:13 pm

I used to love SL but it's too laggy on my computer and I can't do anything. There also used to be a bunch of rooms you could go to to get "free stuff" that you just had to click on the "Get this" button and it's yours. I couldn't find any of them before. But those are really impressive.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby smallpeter » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:20 pm

More...
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:22 pm

CrimsonFangX666 wrote:I used to love SL but it's too laggy on my computer and I can't do anything. There also used to be a bunch of rooms you could go to to get "free stuff" that you just had to click on the "Get this" button and it's yours. I couldn't find any of them before. But those are really impressive.

I think I know what you mean by free stuff a few of us still have them (Tiny av, passable vore hud other stuff) If you ask around our club I'm sure someone be happy to give you it if your looking for it.
smallpeter
Participator

Postby smallpeter » Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:23 pm

If anyone has a problem with any of the picture that contain them or they believe they have not been credited for please don't hesitate to contact me.
smallpeter
Participator

Return to Second Life Vore Club