French_snack's thread [formerly: Hello! I'm new...]

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

French_snack's thread [formerly: Hello! I'm new...]

Postby French_snack » Mon May 12, 2008 5:48 pm

This is the thread formerly titled: Hello! I'm new. A couple of stories...

Hi! I've been lurking around and looking through threads for a few days now, so I thought I might as well sign up. I was rather excited when I discovered your vore community. I've been into vore for a very long time, but I only saw the word "vorarephilia" for the first time a few weeks ago.

I'll just introduce myself and my type of vore quickly, but if I'm boring you, feel free to skip it. :wink: I'm a guy, I'm 26, and I live in France. I've probably always been into vore. When I was a small child, I used to pretend my toys were eating one another. I started dreaming about being eaten by girls when I was about 12. And then I just kept on having those fantasies. Generally, in my early fantasies, it wasn't me as such who was being eaten; I was, for example, an apple, or a peanut beng swallowed whole, or something like that. I never told anyone about them; I was worried that people would just see me as completely weird. As I got older, it sometimes occured to me that there were probably other people who had fantasies similar to mine, but I never bothered to try and find out. I eventually came across a mention of vorarephilia a few weeks ago, and for the first time I realised that my type of fantasy actually had a name, and that there were even vore communities out there. I was rather excited. I no longer felt quite so alone with my strangeness. And I was rather amazed to see that there are women who fantasize about eating men! I've been dreaming about women preds for so long, without knowing that some fantasize about being that.

My fantasies are soft vore, as prey, eaten by women, but include full digestion (although they didn't when I was younger). Hard vore does nothing for me at all, nor does the thought of being predator. As prey, I fantasise both consensual and non-consensual possibilities.

Consensual vore for me is about a relationship of love and commitment. The idea of giving yourself completely to your loved one, to the point of being absorbed into her. Non-consensual generally involves me being seen a casual, insignificant morself of food, eaten, digested and forgotten. For some reason, that idea of being eaten, vanishing into the girl's digestive system and being completely forgotten because I meant nothing to her turns me on as much as the idea of being eaten by a girl who loves me, and for whom vore is a highly meaningful, very special act of love, never to be forgotten.

So I suppose I'm self-contradictory. :wink:

I'm also a vegetarian, who would never harm any animal (including insects), and yet I fantasize about being eaten myself. Of course, fantasy is something very different from reality.

I should add that vore, for me, is a sexual fantasy, although it can also be very much about feelings. Until I found your portal, it hadn't occurred to me that some people could experience vore as a non-sexual fantasy. Having said that, my fantasies usually don't involve sex as such. It's simply the act of being eaten which is sexually arousing.

Thinking about it, I suppose I'm attracted by the idea of being entirely in a girl's power, belonging to her completely. Being in her stomach, I imagine her all around me as I'm inside her. I imagine her continuing her own life as normal while she digests me, and I gradually become part of her, part of her body and part of her life in the closest way imaginable.

I've looked at some of your artwork and read some of your stories... Wow! Your work is great! There are some very imaginative and very talented people here.

Anyway... I've written a couple of short stories. They're my first ever attempts at writing vore. I'm not sure where to put them, so I'll just paste them into posts below this one, if that's ok.

Both stories are f/m, soft vore. Both contain occasional references to sexual acts. In the first story, the vore is mostly consensual, although the predator views her prey as essentially insignificant. The story ends in the stomach, since it's written from the prey's perspective; digestion is left to the imagination. In the first story, the prey is tiny.

The second story is fully consensual, with vore being an act of love. It's written mostly from the prey's perspective, although the pred's perspective is also included. Prey and pred are same size. This story also ends in the stomach. I initially considered writing about full digestion from the pred's perspective, but then I decided that I prefered to leave the original ending as it was.

Names are completely random, and do not refer to real people in any way. I'm not really called Antoine, or Michel.

Anyway, here we go... :wink: Stories will be posted in the following posts, in just a few moments.

= = = = = = = =

Edit: For the sake of convenience, here are links to all my stories, in the archives.

International Vore Competition stories

The International Vore Competition is all about competitors gulping down as many shrunken, willing prey as they can fit in their stomachs. These stories feature Cherry, my recurring pred character. Human / human, f/m (some f/f), shrunken prey, oral soft vore, consensual, full digestion.

STORY 3.
Introduces Cherry, competing at the IVC.

STORY 7.
Cherry returns to compete at the IVC. Xavier, a would-be prey, seems to be unlucky... but how will things turn out for him in the end?

STORY 14
This isn't an IVC story per se, but it is a Cherry story. Here, she does a "private vore" - a wonderful idea for which all credit must go to bedforsb. The first private vore story involving Cherry can be found here, written by bedfordsb.

STORY 17
Probably my shortest story. Just a bit of vore silliness, featuring Cherry.

STORY 21
Cherry returns to compete at the IVC once more, and fills up her tummy with tasty people.

STORY 22
The first (and so far only) "Vore Quiz" story, set in the same "world" as the IVC. Meet the lovely Annikki Jääskeläinen, presenter of the Vore Quiz. Can you answer enough questions correctly to win a place in her stomach?

Snackaboy stories

What are Snackaboys, you may ask? Well, read to find out. :) These stories are human / human, f/m (some f/f mentioned), shrunken prey, oral soft vore, full digestion. In terms of consensuality, the general theme here is that the prey does not consent to be eaten, but eventually accepts and embraces his fate. So it starts off non-consensual, and evolves towards consensual, in a sense.

STORY 4
My first snackaboy story. Two young ladies, friends, go on a picnic.

STORY 5
Another snackaboy story, a bit different. I can't say too much more without spoiling it.

STORY 6
A competitor at the Paralympic Games enjoys a snack.

STORY 13
And another, fairly short snackaboy story. If you like pregnancy, this is my only story with a pregnant pred.

Felarya

Felarya is Karbo's wonderful creation, used with his authorisation. The world he's created has captured my imagination; these stories are my attempt to delve into it.

All types of creatures mentioned here (except of course humans, and snackapeople) are the creations of Karbo and/or of other contributors to the Felarya universe. I mostly create my own characters, although they interact with pre-existing characters. The vore you will find here is f/m (some f/f), oral soft vore, non-consensual, with giant predators. Also, unlike my other stories, these do not mention the outcome of digestion.

If you don't know what Felarya is, you can find out all about it here.

STORY 10
My first attempt to write about Felarya. This story is very short; something of a practice run, based on a fantasy that drifted through my mind one day. It's my only Felarya story to have consensual vore. If you like Karbo's character Crisis, she's in it.

STORY 11 (part 1)
STORY 11 (part 2)
My first lengthy Felarya story (in two parts). Also the first in which I use my own predator characters. It introduces Milly (my giantess) as the main character. Tina also appears, and Joanna arrives in Felarya. Tasty humans get eaten. Crisis appears briefly (at the very beginning and at the very end).

STORY 12
Welcome aboard Felarya Express! Prepare for the wildest (and probably last) ride of your life. The story features Milly, Tina and Joanna again, and introduces Jissy (my naga character).

STORY 15 - "Felaryan flashes, part 1"
STORY 15 - "Felaryan flashes, part 2a"
These are the first six of eight intended short stories showing scenes in the lives of Felaryan characters. I haven't got round to writing stories 7 and 8 yet.

STORY 16
This story reveals Jissy's past.

STORY 18
This story is based on one of Karbo's fantastic doodles. You can see it here, but I recommend you only look at it *after* reading the story.

STORY 19 - "Lost in Felarya - chapter 1: 'Destination'"
STORY 19 - "Lost in Felarya - chapter 2: 'On the run'"
STORY 19 - "Lost in Felarya - chapter 3: 'A land unknown'"
STORY 19 - "Lost in Felarya - chapter 4: 'On a mission'"
STORY 19 - "Lost in Felarya - chapter 5: 'The leader'"
My "Lost in Felarya" series. If I ever complete this, it will contain fourteen chapters. The story chronicles the "adventures" of the human survivors of a plane crash; the plane, flying from Paris to Damascus, was unfortunately caught in a dimensional rift and crashed in Felarya. Twelve of the passengers are "main characters", and each of them has a centric chapter, revealing more about them. Yes, it's inspired by Lost, but with a Felaryan twist. Follow the trek of about 150 humans as they wander through the jungle and discover that Felarya is actually quite dangerous...

STORY 20
Introducing a new character.

STORY 23 - part 1
A human treasure seeker tries to survive Felarya's perils. Inspired by one of Zoekin's stories.

STORY 24
A story about Isham and Milly.

Various

These stories don't fit into any of the categories above.

STORY 1
My first ever vore story. Sophie has brought a shrunken Antoine home with her. He hopes she will have him for dinner... but what exactly are her intentions? Human / human, f/m, shrunken prey, oral soft vore, consensual; digestion only hinted at.
Part of this story has now been illustrated by D1g1talDesignzor. You can find his drawings here (scroll down to the only pictures on the page).

STORY 2
Aurélie wakes up feeling very full... Now why could that be? My only ever same-size vore story. Also my only story featuring vore between lovers. Human / human, f/m, same-size. The eating is not described, but it's oral soft vore. Digestion only hinted at.

STORY 8
And now for something completely different? In this short piece of silliness, a young human woman eats a few smurfs. Human / smurf, f/m, oral soft vore, non-consensual, digestion only hinted at.

STORY 9
My first attempt at transformation vore. Also one of my few stories where pred and prey knew each other for a long time before pred eats prey. Human / human (transformed into food), f/m, oral, prey chewed as food but remains conscious and unhurt, consensual, full digestion.
Last edited by French_snack on Mon May 18, 2009 2:35 pm, edited 3 times in total.
French_snack
???

Postby French_snack » Mon May 12, 2008 5:53 pm

STORY 1

Sophie, beautiful Sophie, dropped him with a plop into her wineglass.

She had brought him home for dinner, but until this moment, she had simply placed him on her table, and allowed him to watch her eat. Not that he particularly minded. He was still uncertain what his ultimate fate would be, and the thrill of anxiety excited him. He had watched her eat – watched her lift that delicious looking pasta from her plate, up to those lovely, luscious, lovable lips. As his gaze followed her food from her plate to her lips, his eyes travelled over her body, her tummy, her well-rounded breasts, her neck… Sophie had thrust the fork into her mouth, loaded with pasta, and withdrew it empty. She chewed, and the movement of her jaw fascinated him. Chew, chew, chew, the inside of her mouth invisible behind those beautiful lips. He shivered a little, as he could not help but wonder what it would be like inside her mouth. Sophie swallowed, and he smiled a little nervously. She seemed to be ignoring him, as though she had forgotten about him –the tiny little man sitting near her plate– completely. As though he were of no importance to her. Or perhaps she was teasing him… Making him watch her eat, without telling him whether she would let him go free at the end of her meal, or whether he would end the evening in her stomach with the rest of her dinner.

And so he watched her food vanish into her amazing mouth, forkful after forkful, until her plate was empty. He had sat there, on her table, a little breathless with the excitement of it, tantalised at the idea that he, too, might soon experience Sophie’s wonderful mouth – if this beautiful woman allowed him that great honour. Sitting there, ignored, he had been granted the privilege of being a spectator of her meal, awed simply to be in her presence. He had gazed longingly at her lovely face, her dark eyes sparkling now and then as the light caught them, but again and again his gaze had been drawn to her mouth. He sighed, trying to control the longing, the sexual urge within him at the sight of such beauty, the thought of such possibilities. He had felt increasingly nervous as he saw her food disappear into her mouth… worried that she would no longer be hungry after her main course, and that there would be no place for him within her.

She had finished her dinner, licking her lips in a stunningly sensuous way, and then at last she had seemed to remember him. His heart beat faster as she looked down at him, and he tried to decipher, in her gorgeous dark eyes, what she might be thinking. He had got to his feet, trembling for a moment with anxious excitement, wondering whether she could see, from the hard bulge between his legs, the effect she was already having on him.

It was then that she had picked him up, casually, and dropped him in her wine.

He landed in the sweet, sticky liquid with a splash, and sank into it. He kicked out, swimming back up to the surface, and gasped, catching his breath. He wiped the wine from his eyes, with his hands themselves sticky with wine, and looked up, searching for Sophie. He heard her laugh, a breathtakingly sexy, mischievous laugh. The sort of laugh which suggested he was, utterly and completely, her plaything. And that she was now ready to start enjoying him.

The world around him jolted as Sophie lifted up her glass, and small waves of wine washed over his face. She twirled the glass around a little, and the resulting whirlpool effect sucked at him, threatening to pull him back down under the surface – and drown him. A flicker of fear gripped him, as he struggled against the current, swimming in her glass. Surely she would not let him drown… Would she? What would be the point of that? He had hoped for so much more. He had barely even glimpsed the inside of her mouth yet. And now it seemed as if she were trying to drown him, denying him the ecstatic joys of her mouth! It seemed too cruel.

But Sophie, of course, could do to him whatever she wished.

The swirling stopped, gradually. Sophie held the glass still at last. A little dizzy, tiny Antoine swam to its side, and tried to reach up to its edge. It was, of course, too far, too high above him, and the inside surface of the glass was far too smooth for him to establish a hold on it. He was helpless.

“Now what am I going to do with you?” Sophie asked thoughtfully, playfully. It sounded as if she was asking herself rather than asking him. Nonetheless, he decided to be bold.

“You could eat me,” he suggested, his heart hammering in his chest at the very thought. Sophie lifted her glass closer to her face –to her mouth– and looked down at him curiously.

“You’d really like me to eat you?”

“Sophie, baby, there’s nothing I would desire more,” he confessed breathlessly, gazing up into those mesmerising eyes of hers. Sophie smiled – a mysterious, almost wicked smile which revealed a hint of her perfect white teeth. He gulped, still gazing up at her; he felt overcome with desire, but Sophie’s intentions were still unknown to him. She could do anything to him still. She could even pour him down the sink and wash him away if she decided she was bored with him. His fate was up to her.

He was well and truly helpless, a plaything to her own desires. It was a frightening but wonderful feeling.

“Maybe I don’t want to eat you,” she said at last. “Maybe I’m already full. And what makes you think you’re worthy of entering my body?”

He stared up at her, dismayed. He could not tell whether she was being serious, or whether she was simply playing with him still. Despair threatened him. He felt he had come so close to fulfilling his wildest desire… but it was still out of reach. Sophie put the wineglass down, its contents sloshing and washing over him. He struggled once more not to be pulled below the surface.

“Don’t you want to find out whether I’m tasty?” he asked anxiously.

Sophie shrugged. “You’re so tiny. I’m not sure you’d have much taste at all.”

His dream seemed to be receding further and further away. Maybe she really was being serious. Maybe she never would grant him the supreme honour of passing between her lips and into the heaven that was her mouth. Antoine thought quickly, trying to remain calm.

“You could taste me if you kept me in your mouth long enough,” he suggested after a moment. “If you really took the time to savour me.”

Sophie gave a faint hint of a smile.
“Perhaps if I crushed you between my lovely, pearly white teeth…”

Antoine swallowed nervously, and hesitated.
“That… I’d rather you swallowed me alive,” he admitted boldly. Sophie glared down at him sternly.

“You don’t get to decide, little man. I decide your fate. If your fate is to be crushed into a gooey, tasty mush in my mouth, then that’s what will happen to you. Understood?”

“Yes,” he whispered.

“Good. Maybe I can do something with you after all.” And then, before Antoine could react, Sophie lifted her glass up to her lips, and drank.

The effect of motion on the wine in the glass was like a tidal wave, submerging him. He was pulled down, dragged under by the swirling wine, smashed against the smooth, hard side of the glass’ interior… then carried by a wave of wine as the glass was tiltled and its contents poured down into Sophie’s waiting mouth. Her warm breath rushed up at him as he slid down into her mouth, overwhelming as it mingled with the warmth and scent of the wine. The wine carrying him down in a rush, towards her pink, fantastic lips… Yes!! he thought, fear and joy filling him together, anxiety and intense, overpowering excitement. His wildest dream was about to become reality. Sophie’s lips curled slightly into a smile as he slid between them, his body brushing ever so briefly over her soft, sensuous lower lip. He entered her mouth with a splash of gushing wine, and gasped.

Immediately, he looked around, trying to take in every detail of her mouth before he was swallowed. The wine splashed against her lovely white teeth on either side of him. Her teeth loomed all round him, neat, clean, hard teeth that could chomp him into pulp at this girl’s whim. Here and there, pieces of her meal, some of them as big as he was, were still stuck between her teeth. His back landed on her longue, as wine poured past him and on towards the back of her mouth. Then it stopped, and surged back as she sloshed it in her mouth; like a giant wave, it rose from the back of her mouth and crashed down over him, pulling him with it… where to? Struggling against the current of wine mixed with Sophie’s saliva, he gasped, his arms flailing as his hands sought for some sort of safe handhold.

Perfect. Her mouth was perfect. Her warm breath enveloped him, invitingly, almost as though he were already a part of her body. The pink flesh of her gums was hard, but her tongue was soft, moist… yet powerful, tossing him around helplessly like a tiny, insignificant morsel of food. His erection was hard with intense pleasure and desire, straining against his pants and trousers. As the wine in her mouth submerged him, threatening to drown him within this palace of sexual bliss, he caught a glimpse of the back of her mouth. A pink cavern, leading down to the long tunnel of her oesophagus. Despite the darkness within her mouth, he could see her uvula, dangling there. His erection hardened further, and he let out a moan mingled with a gasp of excitement and pleasure.

Without warning, Sophie’s tongue slammed him aside, towards her teeth. Helpless, he tumbled onto the hard, jagged surface at the top of one of her right molars. Pain hit his back, shoulders and limbs as his tiny body impacted against the hard surface of her tooth. A wave of wine washed over him, splattering into his eyes, causing him to blink and splutter. It took him a moment to catch his breath, and when he did he saw her upper molars hanging ominously above him. His eyes widened in shock.

She’s going to chew me!

“No, Sophie, don’t!” he cried out. “Don’t chew me!”

Could she hear him? He had no idea. Was this the fate she had chosen for him, to be crushed and chewed between her teeth, ground into a tasty pulp that she could savour, and then swallowed with the liquid mix of her wine and her saliva? If so, then his last moment had come.

“Sophie, please d–” He was interrupted as the tip of her tongue turned and nudged him with all its strength, her powerful tongue knocking his tiny body off her tooth, and into the space between her right molars and the inside of her cheek. Then he heard a loud gulp echoing inside her mouth, followed by a second, smaller one. But she had not swallowed him. He gasped with relief. She had not crushed him. He was still in her mouth. She had simply swallowed her wine, pushing him aside so that he wouldn’t be swallowed with it.

Her mouth opened, light entering the darkness. He glimpsed the outside world once more, and was given a better view as her tongue came searching for him, and nudged him out from behind her teeth – as if she were dislodging a small piece of food that had caught there. He tumbled onto her tongue, and sat up. As the light from outside entered through her parted lips, he was able to see her mouth in all its glorious, spectacular detail. Her marvelled at it, looking round in awe. He gasped with pleasure, and his hand went instinctively to his trousers, fumbling to free his erection from its tight constraints. Before he could do so, however, Sophie stuck out her tongue, and out he came with it. She plucked him off her outstretched tongue, and held him up between two fingers. She was smiling. He smiled back at her, his heart pumping, almost breathless with excitement.

“You weren’t too bad,” she commented casually. Slowly, meaningfully, she licked her lovely lips, her tongue coating her lips with a sheen of moist, glistening saliva. “Did you like that?”

“Oh yes, Sophie, thank you!” he said breathlessly.

“Good. Take off your clothes.”

Barely believing his good luck, Antoine did so, clumsy in his excitement. He kicked off his shoes, and they tumbled down onto the floor far below. He fumbled with his trousers, loosening them, and pushing them carefully past his increasingly throbbing erection. Once he had done so, Sophie brought him closer to her mouth, and extended the tip of her tongue towards him with a mischievous smile. With her tongue, she pushed his trousers skilfully all the way down, and they too fell, landing on the table. Sophie lifted him a little higher, and titled her head back slightly. With a grin, showing off her perfect teeth, she lowered him into her mouth, slowly. Antoine shivered with pleasure as he felt her beautiful, powerful, moist lips close around his legs, and begin to suck him in. His erection was rock hard as it pressed against her upper lip, going in; the pressure of her lip against it made it pulsate, and he groaned with almost irresistable pleasure now. Sophie lowered him in further, all the way, her tongue wrapping round him, playing with his little body, exploring him and his taste. Her strong tongue had him utterly under her control. With a simple flick of it and a gulp, she could choose to swallow him, and that would be the end of him. Instead, for now, she slid her tongue over his erection, around his whole body, covering him fully in her warm, sticky saliva. He gasped, breathing fast, and heard Sophie moan; her moan echoed around him within her mouth.

She pulled him out part-way with her fingers, and pushed him back in between her tight, moist lips with the push of one finger and the pull of her tongue. Her lips caught hold of him and pushed him out, then sucked him back in again. Slippery, covered and drenched with her saliva, he slid powerlessly back into her mouth. She pushed him back out, and sucked him back in again. Out, then back in. And out, and back in. By now the pleasure he was feeling was so great that he could hardly control himself, and he felt Sophie moan once more as she sloshed him towards the back of her mouth with her tongue – towards her oesophagus. She nudged him back, and back further, playfully, until he was teetering on the edge and could go no further without vanishing into the depths of her body and digestive system. She could suck him in and out of her mouth as many times as she chose to, but if she decided to swallow him, that would be it. There would be no bringing him back. With the movements of her tongue, she guided him back to the front of her mouth… and spat him out.

Was she going to let him fall all the way down onto the table, to his death? No. He tumbled helplessly onto the palm of her hand. He stood up, dripping with her saliva.

“You’re all sticky,” she remarked. She seemed pleased, though. He smiled; if he could please Sophie in any way, then he felt happy.

“What now?” he asked, wiping some of her saliva off his face.

“Take your top off too. Everything.”

He did so. Sophie held him up on the palm of her hand, looking at him, apparently trying to decide what to do with him. He gazed back hopefully into this beautiful woman’s face. Finally, she sighed, the warm breath of her sigh enveloping him.

“There are so many things I could do to you,” she said. “I could play with you all night…” Antoine held his breath, barely daring to hope. All night? Did that mean…? Wild fantasies entered his mind, and he shivered once more. “But,” Sophie added, and Antoine’s heart sank, “it’s time for dessert, and I’m still hungry.” She put him down carefully on her now empty plate. “Stay there,” she told him sternly. “Don’t move. I’ll be right back.” She stood, and picked up his strewn clothes. “I’ll just get rid of these,” she added, her stern tone giving way to a more playful one. “You won’t be needing them again...” With that, she walked away from the table. Antoine watched her leave, admiring the sway of her perfect bottom, and sighed wistfully. He had to admit to himself, he would have liked her to use him more, and perhaps in more… intimate ways. But it seemed that was not what Sophie had in mind for him. She was not going to allow him to explore her in that way.

He glanced down at his still stiff erection. It was a shame, but at least she had granted him the amazing privilege of being inside her mouth. A grin lit up his face once more, and was still there when Sophie returned, carrying a small plate. She put it down on the table, and sat down once more. Curious, Antoine looked at what was on it. A slice of apple pie.

“Dessert,” Sophie said, and gave a predatory smile.

“What would you like me to do?” he asked her expectantly. Instead of replying with words, she picked him up between her thumb and forefinger, and placed him down on top of the pie.

“Guess,” she said, and grinned, licking her lips quickly, her beautiful dark eyes sparkling. “You can be the cherry on my cake.”

“Anything you desire,” Antoine agreed breathlessly. Not that he had a choice, of course, but this was exactly what he desired, too.

“Sit down,” Sophie ordered him. As he did so, she broke a piece off her pie with her fork, and lifted it to her mouth. Antoine watched, fascinated, as the food passed her lips and disappeared forever into her mouth. He caressed his own erection slowly as he watched her chew, and swallow.

“Are you enjoying this, little man?” Sophie asked, and ate another forkful. And then another, chewing it slowly before she swallowed, glancing down at him now and then as she did so. Little by little, the slice of pie was getting smaller, vanishing away. Sophie brought her fork down with a jab, right beside him, almost skewering him, and lifted another piece of her dessert away. He watched her jaw work, mesmerised, and watched her swallow. There was a faint smile on her lips as she brought her fork down once more, cutting loose the section of pie he was sitting on. She lifted it up with her fork, with Antoine still on top of it.

As she carried him towards her mouth, he was able to gaze one last time at her body. Her tummy –from the outside– and her beautiful, beautiful breasts… then he looked up, in time to see her face coming closer and closer, her wonderful mouth wide open. Antoine took a deep breath. This is it… Sophie was hardly even looking at him. He wondered whether she would say something… but no. Obviously he was just a morsel of her food now, about to be eaten. For perhaps the first time, he felt a twinge of hesitation. If she ate him, it would be the end of him. He would cease to exist, as such. She would digest him, absorb him, and continue her life, but his would be over. Was this really what he wanted? Part of him desired it more than almost anything in the world, but part of him was no longer so sure.

“Uhm, Sophie...” he began.

Sophie thrust her fork and food into her mouth, withdrawing the empty fork, and chewed. Her saliva began to gush over the piece of apple pie and the tiny human in her mouth. Her powerful tongue pressed her food up against her hard palate, and Antoine was only just able to dodge in time to avoid being crushed. Soaked with Sophie’s saliva and sticky apple sauce, he looked around wildly. Her mouth was closed; there was no way out except down. He sighed. The decision had been made for him. Sophie had decided his fate. He was being eaten alive by the most beautiful girl imaginable.

Sophie’s tongue shifted part of her food between her teeth, and chewed. Antoine was able to avoid them, and fell onto her tongue. The surface of his body pressed against her taste buds. He wondered whether she could even taste him, as he was so tiny; he would never know… All around him, her teeth chewed steadily, grinding her apple pie into gooey mush which she would be able to swallow and digest. Antoine tried to hold on to her tongue with his tiny hands, and gazed at the back of her mouth. Beautiful… he thought. It was beautiful. He began to relax a little, although his heart was still pouding hard within his chest. He turned his head, and looked towards the front of her mouth now. An idea came to him. He smiled. If he could just reach it…

Sophie’s tongue shifted as she chewed more of the food in her mouth, and Antoine was sent tumbling up against the gums close to her incisors. He grinned. Standing up in the pool of her saliva, he put his hands on either side of one of her incisors, and lifted himself up towards her lips. There was no way he could get out, and he knew it. But that was not what he was trying to do. He hauled himself up higher, until he had reached the level of her lips. Then, leaning forward perilously over her incisors, knowing that she could chomp him in half simply by clenching her jaw, he kissed Sophie’s lips passionately from the inside of her mouth.

Had she felt it? He had no idea, and, again, he would never know. As he pulled back, he felt her mouth contract, and he heard a loud gulp from behind him. She had just swallowed part of her mouthful of food. Her tongue forced him back towards the rest, which was now a mush of thoroughly chewed apple and pastry, mixed with her saliva. Resting on her tongue, looking around at the inside of her truly amazing mouth, Antoine smiled, content. The journey of his life as himself was coming to an end; his journey through Sophie’s digestive system was about to begin. Her tongue surged, there was a wash of saliva, and he felt himself being pushed one last time towards the back of her mouth.

He heard a loud gulp as she swallowed him alive.

He did not see Sophie lick her lips after she had swallowed her mouthful of pie and the tiny human she had just eaten with it – him. All he felt was her oesophagus contracting as it forced him down, deeper and deeper into her beautiful body, down towards her hungry stomach which awaited his arrival. It was absolutely dark, but he did not mind. He was where he wanted to be.

Inside his hungry Sophie.

He fell down into her stomach, landing with a splat in the food, saliva and digestive juices already there. He scrambled to remain on the surface, and not be buried under her food. With some difficulty, he made his way towards the side of her stomach, and sat down, breathing hard. He felt Sophie’s tummy heave a little all around him, and heard her burp. He laughed. He did not know whether she had enjoyed him, but he hoped she had. With a smile on his face, he began caressing his erection.

And now, of course, he thought as he worked on it, he was going to be digested. As Sophie digested him, he would become indistinguishable from the rest of the food in her tummy. He was simply part of her food, and would share the same fate as the rest of her meal. The thought excited him, and he turned to face the inner wall of her stomach, rubbing his erection against it slowly with a deep moan of pleasure.

Very soon, her digestive acids would start to dissolve him. There was absolutely no escape now. He would cease to exist, and he would become part of Sophie. Part of a breathtakingly beautiful girl, who had eaten him. She would absorb him; he would become nourishment for her wonderful body. The idea of it was so intensely exhilirating that he felt overwhelmed.

He knew, of course, that, to Sophie, he was nothing now. He had, at most, been a tasty morsel, part of her dessert, but that was probably all. He was simply a tiny part of one meal eaten and enjoyed by Sophie; there had been many more before him, and there would be many more after him. It did not matter. He had served her, he was nourishing her, and he had experienced absolute bliss while doing so.

He would remain in her digestive system for as long as it took her to digest him completely.

And for now, he was in the most perfect place anyone could dream of being in. Sophie’s warm, amazing stomach.

Sophie finished her dessert, and sighed, content. She patted her tummy lightly, pleased with the meal she had just eaten. It had been reasonably tasty, and now she could feel it filling her stomach quite comfortably.

She stood, gathering up her empty plates, and left the table.

Many hours later, as she awoke the next morning, she did not think of the tiny human whose liquified remains were now continuing their journey through her intestine. She yawned, stretched, and got out of bed with a sigh. It was the start of a fresh day for Sophie. Her stomach growled. She smiled slightly; she was hungry. Very hungry. Had she even eaten anything last night? She wondered about it for a brief moment, but could not remember. It didn’t matter.

Today was indeed a new day, and she was looking forward to breakfast.

THE END
French_snack
???

Postby French_snack » Mon May 12, 2008 5:57 pm

STORY 2

Aurélie woke slowly, stretching lazily under the covers of her comfortable bed, the warm air of the room caressing her face in a gentle wake-up call. She opened her eyes, yawned, and turned her side onto her back. As she did so, she felt a weight shift with her, pressing down on her midsection. For a brief moment she wondered what it was, then the events of the previous evening returned to her, and she smiled, her smile growing into a satisfied grin which displayed her perfect white teeth. She placed her hand on top of her hugely bloated, bulging tummy, and sighed contentedly. For a few moments, she remained lying there, gazing up idly at the ceiling before looking down at her swollen tummy, and felt thoroughly pleased with herself. It had been an incredible evening, and the remnants of it were visibly still with her now.

“I was wondering when you’d wake up, Sleepy,” a familiar male voice teased from within her stomach. Aurélie grinned again.

“Good morning, chéri,” she said her voice playful and seductive. “Slept well in there?”

“Quite well, thanks. You’ve no idea how warm and cozy it is inside you.” Aurélie felt and saw her tummy distend as Michel stretched in turn within it. In response, Aurélie’s stomach rumbled. She smiled, an excited little smile.

“Ooh, it feels nice when you do that.” She yawned again, stretched once more, and sat up. As she did so, the contents of her stomach shifted with a wet gurgle. She got out of bed, took off her nightwear, and made her way into the bathroom. After relieving herself of the contents of her bladder, she stepped towards the shower. As she did so, she paused in front of the mirror. Her bare tummy was huge, stretched almost to bursting by its contents, bulging out enormously below her breasts. “You’re not doing my figure much good, darling,” she commented humorously. “It’s going to take me ages to digest you.”

Michel laughed. It felt strange, yet curiously thrilling, to hear laughter come from inside her stomach. “Good. That way we’ll be together longer.”

“Baby,” she reminded him gently, “we’ll be together forever now. Even when I’ve fully digested you.”

“You know what I mean.” She could almost hear the smile in his voice. He was obviously happy to be inside her, and she was happy to have him there, holding him in her belly while her digestive system did its best to absorb him. She stepped into the shower, switching on the water.

They had known each other for a while now, but not like this. They loved each other, but it had taken time before both of them were sure they wanted to take their love to this ultimate step. Last night they had spent a wonderful evening, sharing sex one last time, before Aurélie had eaten Michel, gulping him down willingly into her waiting stomach. They had shared sex again after that, although of course in a different way now, and then they had simply talked, talked through part of the night, still thrilled with excitement and blissfully happy, as Aurélie lay in her dark bedroom with her lover snuggly settled inside her very full stomach.

Inside her stomach now, Michel listened to the soothing sound of the water bathing Aurélie’s beautiful, naked body – her body which enveloped and contained him completely. This morning he had woken up before her, and had listened from inside to the peaceful sound of her breathing, and to the soft, steady beating of her heart. It was the most gentle, most perfect sound in the universe. He could still hear it, of course, despite the rustle of the water outside; he could hear, too, drops of water from the shower splashing over her extended tummy. He imagined her, standing in the shower, her eyes closed, one lovely hand running though her smooth dark hair… If he were still outside her, he would slip his arms round her gently from behind, and softly kiss her neck…

“What are you thinking about?”

Her voice sounded a little different from inside her, but it was still beautiful. A little mischievous, teasing, but clear, pure and rather innocent despite its sensuality. Very soft.

“You,” he answered with a smile. He heard her laugh echo around him.

“I suppose it would be rather difficult for you not to,” she said, sounding amused. There was a pause. Once again, he let his mind reach out to imagine every detail of her body all around him. That pretty tummy of hers, so close; the internal organs of her chest above him; her smallish but round and perfect breasts; her lovely face and perfect smile… Below him, of course, were her intestines, her reproductive organ, her cute little buttocks, and her legs… He grinned. “I’m putting the soap on,” she told him suddenly. “Rubbing it over my breasts.”

Her words, spoken in a subtly suductive tone, were electrifying. His eyes widened a little, as did his grin, and he could feel a definite hardening of his already hard– “Rubbing it in,” she said, in a playful, girlish, sing-song voice. “Rubbity-rubbity. . . Oh, and my tummy now. Got to keep that clean. On the outside, at least, with all that junkfood I’ve got inside.”

“Hey!” Michel protested in a mock-hurt tone. Aurélie laughed playfully.

“Sorry, baby,” she giggled. “You weren’t junkfood; you were a gourmet meal.”

“That’s better,” he said, smiling. He loved it when she teased him. And being described as her meal made him feel strangely aroused. As though he were not aroused already. He felt Aurélie begin to rub her tummy, rubbing the soap over her bare skin. The pressure of her hands against her tummy pressed in on him within her stomach. He groaned slightly, a brief moan of pleasure escaping him.

“It’s like a massage,” he said with a slightly breathless laugh.

“Enjoying it?” Aurélie continued, rubbing her tummy a little harder now. He heard her moan, too, her moan incredibly loud when heard from within, and it stimulated his excitement with a fresh jolt of pleasure. “Ooh, God, this is good. . .” she whispered, her voice sounding a little breathless too now. Michel caressed his erect penis for a while as Aurélie massaged her own tummy, then a thought came to him, and he smiled broadly. He reached his hands forwards, pressing them against the front inner wall of her stomach, and began to rub and caress her tummy from the inside – an internal massage. He felt her hands touch his, press against them, through the layer of her tummy, and she gasped, a gasp of surprised pleasure.

“Oh, Michel don’t,” she moaned blissfully. “That’s wickedly good.” Michel chuckled, but before he could reply, a loud rumble filled his ears, incredibly loud. Aurélie’s stomach was growling. He felt it contract a little around him, then it gurgled loudly. It was a wonderful sound, one which he had spent part of the night listening to.

“Surely you can’t be hungry?” he smiled.

“A little,” she said, and he felt the pressure of her hands on her tummy withrdaw. “But I think that’s a growl of digestion, silly. I’m digesting you.”

“Oh, right.” He leaned back a little, and listened to the gurgles with a happy smile. Aurélie patted her tummy. He felt her stomach contract again, and, a moment later, she burped, her loud burp echoing in his ears.

“Sorry,” she said with a giggle. She moved a little, and he shifted with her. Wherever she went, of course, he had to go too. He was utterly powerless in that regard. She could take him anywhere, do anything while she held him inside her, and that thought made him happy, too. “I’m rubbing soap over my bottom, now,” she informed him.

“I’ve done that once or twice for you,” he remembered. Aurélie giggled again.

“Don’t you wish you could see it now?”

“I still can. Well, I can imagine it. Remember it. A very pretty bottom it is. Besides, I’ll be seeing it again when you’ve finished with me.”

“Baby,” she said lightly, “when I’ve finished digesting you, you won’t really be in a state to look at my bottom while you come out. So cherish the memories while you have them.” She gave her tummy another loving little pat.

A few minutes later, having dried and dressed, Aurélie was seated at her table with a light breakfast in front of her, and yesterday’s still unread newspaper spread out beside her plate and cup. From inside her, Michel could not see what she was doing, but he was listening, and trying to interpret every sound. He also felt himself lowered as she sat down. Then he heard a crunch, and a noise which sounded very much like chewing.

“You’re eating? How can you be hungry?”

The only response was the sound of her chewing. It was odd to hear it from this perspective, and to know that the chewing was going on just up there, in her mouth. There was a loud gulp, echoing down her oesophagus to him, and, now that her mouth was empty, Aurélie finally replied.

“Wait and see. You’ll find out in a moment.”

Michel looked up, in time to see a morsel of chewed food splatter down onto him. He grimaced. “Bread,” he identified it. “Toasted bread. With butter and... marmelade?”

“Apricot jam,” she corrected him cheerfully, and took another bite. It soon joined Michel in her stomach, which rumbled loudly as it received the additional food. Her tummy contracted, pressing in on Michel as it sought to digest all it contained. More chewed, soggy bread fell down onto him after a trip down Aurélie’s oesophagus, and then he felt the sting of hot, dark liquid on his skin.

“Ouch!” he protested.

“Sorry. Hot coffee. It’s the best thing to wake up with in the morning… especially if you’re feeling drowsy with a big meal still in your stomach.”

Despite himself, Michel smiled at that, and resigned himself to the prospect of more coffee raining down on him. He relaxed and listened to his lover eating. This was her first meal since she had eaten him last night, and he enjoyed experiencing it from inside her. When she had finished her breakfast, Aurélie brushed her teeth, and prepared for a new day. A new day, throughout which she would be digesting her lover in her belly…

Evening. Michel rested comfortably in Aurélie’s tummy, listening to the soothing, steady sound of her heartbeat, and the occasional, exciting gurgles of her digestive system. Aurélie was sitting at her desk, checking her e-mails.

“Michel, you’re the geography expert. What’s the capital of Georgia?”

“Tbilisi,” he answered promptly. “Why, love?”

“Wouldn’t you like to know.” She smiled. “It’s rather useful having a portable geographic encyclopedia in my tummy.”

Michel laughed. “Well, use me while you still can, baby. What’s that you’re listening to?”

“Aqua,” she said mischieously. “Candyman.”

Michel sighed. “That’s a very girlish song.” He felt Aurélie tap her stomach reprovingly.

“I don’t care if you don’t like it, darling,” she chided. “I like it. And since when does my dinner get to decide what I listen to? You’re my meal, baby. You’d better start getting used to my tastes in music, in books, in films, in clothes, in everything, because now they have to be yours, too.” She paused. “Besides, the song has vore in it. Sort of. You should like it!”

The doorbell rang. Aurélie got up –with some difficulty due to her stomach weighing her down– and went to answer.

“Sylvie!” From inside, Michel heard Aurélie kiss her friend’s cheeks in greeting. “How are you? Come in!”

“Fine, thanks. How are you? And how’s Michel?”

“Weighing me down,” Aurélie said lightly.

“I’m fine, thanks, Sylvie,” Michel’s voice came from Aurélie’s tummy.

“Hi, there!” Sylvie greeted him cheerfully. “I guess for once you can’t tell me I’m four minutes late.”

“You’re four minutes late,” Michel replied, and grinned. He heard the girls laugh. “Sorry, I took my watch off before being eaten. Patrick, you there?” Patrick was Sylvie’s boyfriend. She had swallowed him not long after Aurélie had eaten Michel.

“Good to… uh, hear you,” said Patrick’s voice. “I was going to say ‘good to see you’, but I can’t see a thing from in here.”

“Well, if we’re all here, I’ll order pizzas,” Aurélie said pleasantly. A few minutes later, the girls were seated on the comfortable sofa, facing the television screen, and watching the latest episode of one of their favourite series. From inside them, the boys could only listen and to try to guess what was going on. Michel could also hear Aurélie chewing on pizza.

“Shhh… If you make so much noise chewing, how can I hear what’s going on?” he teased.

Aurélie swallowed with a loud gulp. “Be quiet,” she said playfully, and gave her stomach a tap. “Ooh!”

“What?”

“Oh, dear…” she said. From inside her stomach, just as chewed, soggy pizza landed on top of him, Michel could hear the music from the television turn sad and grave.

“What?” he and Patrick asked at the same time. “What happened?”

“Jin just died,” Aurélie said sadly. Michel stared. At nothing in particular, since all was dark inside her belly.

“You’re kidding?” he said.

“She’s not,” Sylvie said, just as sadly. “Well, that was unexpected.” The characters on the screen were talking, but Michel could barely hear them. Their voices were further drowned out by a loud gurgle from Aurélie’s tummy.

“What happened?” Patrick insisted.

“Smoke monster got him,” Aurélie said gravely.

Michel hesitated. “I don’t believe you.” He heard another loud gulp, and, moments later, a sticky, fizzy liquid spurted down onto him.Some of it spattered against his lips, which he licked tentatively. “Pepsi? Why can’t you drink Orangina, like a normal person?” he said, deliberately annoying her in return.

“Oh, shut up,” Aurélie ordered him playfully. “You’re food; you’re not supposed to disagree with me. Now be quiet and be digested.” She leaned back more comfortably on the sofa, burped as the fizzy liquid settled in her stomach, then sighed, content. “I’m trying to watch this programme.”

“So what did happen?”

“Quiet.” She gave her tummy another tap. “I’m not telling you. Shh. No talking.”

Having apparently silenced him, she smiled, and took another bite of her pizza, her eyes on the screen.

“Tbilisi!” Michel said with a triumphant laugh. He heard Aurélie sigh.

“Yes, that’s the right answer. I knew we shouldn’t have picked the category at random for the final question.”

Michel grinned widely. “Patrick and I are just too good for you. We’ve won! Na!”

“Well done!” Patrick agreed. “If the girls can bring their tummies closer, we can high-five.”

“No,” Sylvie said with a mock-sulky pout.

“Bad loser,” Patrick teased. They had just finished a game of Trivial Pursuit – which had, of course, been boys against girls. The girls had had to read their own questions, but Michel trusted Aurélie not to cheat. “Boy power!”

“Uhm, remind me who’s in who’s tummy?” Sylvie countered, amused.

“Yeah, yeah,” Michel smiled. “We’ve still won. Thus proving our naturel superio– Ouch!” Aurélie had given her tummy a light blow with the hand. It caused him to shift a little in her stomach, releasing gas; she gave a delicate, girlish little burp.

“Sorry, Sylvie. My food’s doing its best to be indigestible.” She paused. Somehow, Michel could almost feel her smile. “You know, I think we can say we’ve won anyway.”

“What?” Patrick said indignantly.

“Well,” Aurélie argued mischievously, “when you eat something, it’s part of you, isn’t it? The boys are inside us. We are what we eat. They’re part of us. So it’s part of us that’s won…”

“So we’ve won!” Sylvie agreed. “Yay!”

“No!” Michel protested, though he could not help but feel amused. “That doesn’t make any sense at all.”

“Michel, darling, whatever your girlfriend says has to be right,” Aurélie reminded him with a smile. “Be a good boy, and don’t argue with me.” She stroked her tummy fondly; Michel felt her hand rub over him. “So we girls have won. That settles it.”

Michel relaxed under her gentle caress, and chuckled. “All right, baby.” He shifted into a more comfortable position, causing her stomach to groan and gurgle around him. “But winners put the game away.”

That night, Aurélie lay on her back in bed once more, feeling perfectly relaxed too, enjoying the feel of her very full stomcah pressing down on her. After Sylvie had left, she had tidied round the flat, brushed her teeth, been to the toilet, then read for a while in bed before switching the light off. In the dark, she had talked to her lover softly. They had been together all day, of course, but these still felt like particularly intimate moments. They had shared sex, engulfed together in passionate love and pleasure, then had gone back to just talking, as both of them began to feel sleepy.

“You know,” Aurélie said gently, caressing her tummy softly as she talked, “it’s still difficult to imagine that you’re really going to be a part of me. Forever. That I’ll have absorbed you into me.”

“I know.” Michel shivered slightly, the very idea making him feel intensely happy, blissfully excited. He stroked her tummy lovingly from the inside. “I know, darling. I’m looking forward to it.”

“You won’t really be there to enjoy it,” she reminded him, a little sadly.

“I will, though,” he assured her. “In a way. And I know that I’m going to be one with you. That makes me so happy.”

Aurélie smiled.
“I know it does. I feel the same. Wherever I go, whatever I do, you’ll be… me. We’ll be one, you and me.”

Michel sighed happily. Bliss… It was an amazing feeling, knowing that he would soon cease to exist as such, and that he would, instead, become completely part of the woman he loved. He had given himself to her, utterly, and she had accepted him, embraced him warmly, caringly, lovingly – made him one with her. The life she lived would be the life he was part of.

And in the meantime, for as long as he remained conscious, he would enjoy every moment of being inside her, of being digested by beautiful, wonderful Aurélie, nourishing her, loving her and making her happy.

“I love you,” he said simply, putting all his emotions, all his feelings into those three words.

“I love you too,” Aurélie replied, gently, and rested her hand on her tummy.

Her stomach rumbled, groaned and gurgled loudly, digesting the man she loved.

Aurélie closed her eyes to sleep, smiling.

THE END
French_snack
???

Re:

Postby Ragtime » Mon May 12, 2008 6:05 pm

Always nice to see new blood! Welcome to the Portal! I unfortunately don't really have time to read your stories right now, but I will in the near future! Pleasure meeting you!
You think we're so mysterious. Don't take us all too serious.
-- Aqua

My Gallery.
My DA Gallery.
Ragtime
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby French_snack » Mon May 12, 2008 6:16 pm

Thanks for the welcome!

Don't feel you have to read them. :wink: I should be thanking you all for inspiring me to write. I would probably never have written anything if I hadn't become aware of other people who are into vore.

It's great to be able to write a vore story and, for the first time ever, share it with people who aren't just going to see it as "weird" or disturbing.

Besides, I've really enjoyed all everyone's artwork and writing here, so it's my small way of giving back something in return. I wrote mainly for myself, of course (as all writers presumably do), on the basis of my own particular fantasies, but I hope anyone who reads my stories will enjoy them. I apologise in advance if it happens not to be your own particular "brand" of vore. ;)

I've got another idea for a short story, still f/m consensual soft vore, but I'm not sure when I'll have time to write it.
French_snack
???

Re:

Postby kernac » Mon May 12, 2008 7:04 pm

Welcome to the portal French snack!

Bienvenue sure le portail French snack!

Hope you like it here, people are really friendly and open minded around here (Well most are at least) Yeah, thats a classic story and a lot of people around here can relate to it pretty easely. I'm sure you'll have lots of fun around and I hope to see you often on the forum or on blogs.

I haven't read your story eighter (I was talking about your life story earlyer and not the stories you posted) I'm not much of a story person but thanks for contribuing non the less^^
Feel free to visit my gallery, there I store my art and writings as well as commissioned pieces I have gathered over the years:

-My gallery.
kernac
Overlord of the Rose

Re:

Postby darkmark67 » Mon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm

Kernac means me! i am very open minded!

Sorry, back to my old self, I am Darkmark, resident vampiric demon here. enjoy your stay! *points at kernac, "no, no french snack for you!"* anyway, i can probably answer alot of your questions if you have any about this place.
enjoy!

~Darkmark
Image Visit little exodusren!
darkmark67
Bearer of the Black Rose

Location: Wandering the Moonlite forest, Black roses light my path...

Postby Bitter » Mon May 12, 2008 7:40 pm

We've got similar tastes, it seems. Welcome to the Portal, and thanks for the contribution.
Bitter
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby Decker » Mon May 12, 2008 9:23 pm

These stories are amazing. Especially the same-size one.

I don't suppose you dabble in F/F, do you?
Decker
Participator

Re:

Postby KavenBach » Mon May 12, 2008 10:22 pm

Bienvenue, en effet... c'est rassurant do trouver des milliers de personnes qui aiment (plus ou moins) la meme chose que toi, n'est-ce-pas? :-D

Malheureusement je n'ai pas vraiment le temps de lire les histoires, et franchement l'imagerie d'une femme qui devore un gars ne m'interesse pas. Pour moi les femmes so nues et sont les proies! :gulp: Ceci dit, a premiere vue tes histoires ont l'air tres bien ecrites. Tres bien, sourtout si l'anglais n'est pas ta langue premiere.

...evidemment, il ce pourrait que tu vives en France mais que le Francais ne soit pas ta langue premiere aussi. De toute facon, bienvenue et merci de ta contribution! Les gens sont presque tous ouverts d'esprit ici, donc tu devrais t'amuser. :wink:

...Welcome again!

-KavenBach
"Lady, I WARNED you that my plants wouldn't tolerate tresspassers, either! NOW look at you!"
"Mmh! Mmh!"

https://www.patreon.com/KavenBach
KavenBach
DamselDangerologist

Re:

Postby dimon » Mon May 12, 2008 11:05 pm

These stories are very good. I'll be watching you. :)
dimon
New to the forum

Postby French_snack » Tue May 13, 2008 6:17 am

Thank you, everyone. :) I'll definitely try to write some more when I have time. Decker, I may do some f/f if I feel inspired, but it's not my favourite.

KavenBach: Oui, découvrir que je n'étais pas seul a été une révélation! Pour te répondre, je suis à la fois français et britannique. Le français est ma langue paternelle, l'anglais ma langue maternelle. Merci pour l'accueil.
French_snack
???

Re:

Postby The_Riseing_Sun » Tue May 13, 2008 1:56 pm

That was amazing! Somebody with talent of your caliber should be most welcome here!
The_Riseing_Sun
Somewhat familiar

Re:

Postby innertrack » Wed May 14, 2008 9:59 pm

Amazingly erotic and appealing stories - and you write as if English is your native language. Very nice debut.

Charles
innertrack
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Praexon » Wed May 14, 2008 10:38 pm

Welcome to the community! :3

Both of those stories are very good, especially for being first attempts. You have an engaging prose style and a keen eye for emotional details. I look forward to seeing more from you.
Praexon
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Hello! I'm new. A couple of stories...

Postby WeaponX » Wed May 14, 2008 11:51 pm

French_snack wrote: I'm a guy, I'm 26, I'm also a vegetarian

HELLA werid...

Me = Guy, 27 (going on 28 shortly), and Vegetarian too...
WeaponX
New to the forum

Re:

Postby chobitzrabbit » Thu May 15, 2008 11:16 am

those were awesome!!
i think i tend to contradict myself a lot too, but i think that happens to a bunch of people who come here.
i love it when its consensual, BUT i also love it when its not.

i think it comes down to this
Thinking about it, I suppose I'm attracted by the idea of being entirely in a girl's power, belonging to her completely. Being in her stomach, I imagine her all around me as I'm inside her. I imagine her continuing her own life as normal while she digests me, and I gradually become part of her, part of her body and part of her life in the closest way imaginable

its a whole other level of intamacy
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Re:

Postby chobitzrabbit » Thu May 15, 2008 11:18 am

oh yeah,
welcome and all that good stuff :D

hope to see more :gulp: :D
chobitzrabbit
Participator

Re:

Postby Cameilla » Thu May 15, 2008 3:01 pm

These are absolutely fantastic! I loved them especially #2
Cameilla
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re:

Postby geofrey » Thu May 15, 2008 4:51 pm

Really loved the first story, you really seem to have captured the uncaring pred thing and the prey perfectly highlighted this with his hesitance and dissapointment.
geofrey
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion