Does Sizecon have livestream or is anyone uploading vids?

Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community!
Forum rules
Talk about group gatherings of any kind that are relevant to our community! This is not for individual meetings. Group only. Find another site if you are looking for a hook up. This site does not accept personal hook up.

Does Sizecon have livestream or is anyone uploading vids?

Postby smallpeter » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:00 pm

Heya guys I realized that may be going tomorrow to Sizecon I was wondering if the event would be livestreamed or if anyones allowed to video record it?
smallpeter
Participator

Re: Does Sizecon have livestream or is anyone uploading vids

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:34 pm

Omg yes, please. I'm so disappointed I had to miss this. :(
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby smallpeter » Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:46 pm

I'm in middle of my college exams kinda wish it was in middle of Summer >.<
smallpeter
Participator

Postby FarkyMacT » Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:40 pm

The hell is Sizecon? :v
FarkyMacT
New to the forum

Postby Rendezvore » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:28 pm

A convention for lovers of macrophilia or macro/micro vore.
http://www.sizecon.com/
Rendezvore
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Saftkeur » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:42 pm

smallpeter wrote:Heya guys I realized that may be going tomorrow to Sizecon I was wondering if the event would be livestreamed or if anyones allowed to video record it?

There's going to be rules for photography (since many attendees might not like to have their image put out there), but it might be possible for some panels to be recorded (those sorts of things are usually done by the panelists themselves). I wouldn't think it likely, though.
Fantasy/Fetish artist, specializing in 3D vore, macro/micro, and tongue fetishes.
Gallery - Patreon
Saftkeur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GiantToby » Fri Apr 22, 2016 7:21 pm

I can answer that: I don't know. I'll ask tomorrow.
wotthehell wotthehell
GiantToby
Participator

Postby Filan » Fri Apr 22, 2016 11:06 pm

did not go to this but I hope it goes well, At PAX East up in Boston.

On a note of photos, Some conventions note that by attending you agree to photography though sizecon might be different than something as big and streamed as PAX.
Elven Captain and Owner of the S.S. Hyperion, Hyperion Class Airship Luxury Liner Converted to Cargo hauler
Finest ship to fly the skies of Earth
Filan
???

Postby Saftkeur » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:48 pm

Filan wrote:did not go to this but I hope it goes well, At PAX East up in Boston.

On a note of photos, Some conventions note that by attending you agree to photography though sizecon might be different than something as big and streamed as PAX.

Due to the nature of the content and nervousness of some attendees (myself included), it was a strict "no photos (without permission from all involved)" rule. There's a couple photos floating around, but not too much of the venue itself, I don't think!

That said, I just got home from attending, and it was pretty great. Super-small space - that's Manhattan for you - but enough room for just about everything, and the environment was surprisingly hospitable! Not at all like some of the initial assumptions that it would be 95% sweaty mouth-breathers, I'm pleased to note. Really welcoming, seemed like simply being there was a good enough icebreaker for even some of the most shy and awkward attendees; I know I have difficulty speaking to strangers, but people were coming up and saying hello without knowing who I was at all beforehand.

I've been to a lot of cons before (though none like this), I've even volunteered at a few, and despite some of the hiccups in this one, I'd have to say it really did go smoothly compared to even some way, way bigger cons. Everyone I talked to definitely seemed to be interested in attending again next year, so I'm optimistic for it.
Fantasy/Fetish artist, specializing in 3D vore, macro/micro, and tongue fetishes.
Gallery - Patreon
Saftkeur
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GiantToby » Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:14 am

And now the plans for SizeCon 2017 are under way. Set for two days -- Saturday, July 29, and Sunday, July 30. In New York near LaGuardia.
wotthehell wotthehell
GiantToby
Participator

Return to Conventions connection