Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

This board is for forum based Private roleplay. Participation of roleplay here should be arranged ahead of time

Moderator: penguintacolampshade

Re: Biology Lesson (Azfault and Me)

Postby azfault » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:28 pm

He was lost in the ecstasy of her ass, her hips, her pussy.....the luscious....lavishing of her tongue and throat...pulling on his cock was too much...Dan gasped...his body quivering as he cummed into her throat...sending his hot load down to her belly.....
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:35 pm

After she swallowed every drop of Dan's cum, Vlasta lifted her head and dismounted. She hadn't came yet herself, but his strugglings would get her off. Smiling, she positioned herself on all fours, her face looming over his. "Now, for the really fun part," she whispered and, opening her mouth wide, leaned down so that his face was covered by her lips.
I am open for art commissions or trades! See here for details.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:37 pm

He grinned...almost giggling with excitement at being able to fulfill his fantasy... He tried to look into the hot wet blackness of her mouth...but the dripping saliva made him squint..

The feeling of her elastic lips around his face was sublime....
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:44 pm

Slowly, Vlasta slid her lips down, taking his entire head in her mouth. A couple of swallows later, she started to work his shoulders in. That was always the hardest part starting from the head, but she was experienced and got them in with little effort. From there, she easily made her way down his torso and arms, his head entering her belly around the same time she reached his waist.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:47 pm

Despite struggling to breath, Dan's penis was quickly getting hard again....his legs squirming around in the sheets....His face was covered with saliva...dripping with it, as his head pushed through into her belly.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:50 pm

As she made her way past Dan's hips, Vlasta gave his cock a quick lick, but nothing more. If she was lucky , he might find his way to her pyloric sphincter. That was always fun. Soon, only his lower legs remained outside her mouth.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:55 pm

Dan was starting to wiggle his body back and forth, causing Vlasta's hips and butt....her distended belly...her breasts, to all sway a little.... He was like a fish stuck in the gut of a larger predator.....

He was wriggling of course...because he was panicking a bit....having trouble getting air...he sputtered and gasped...choking on gastric juices as he was pushed deeper....his head bumped into the bottom of the stomach....rubbing his goo-matted hair against her pyloric sphincter...the exit...and entrance to her intenstines.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:04 pm

With just a couple more gulps got the rest of Dan down her throat. Vlasta burped quietly as she reclined on her bed. This drew a bit of fresh air down her throat, but at the same time, digestive enzymes had started to flood in. Her belly gurgled loudly. "Mmm..." she moaned, "How do you like it in there?"
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:07 pm

The young man was struggling to get into a position where he was mostly sitting up...but found out that he couldn't...he gasped and sputtered, blinking desperately...his eyes were stinging a little....

He didn't hear what she said...but he did hear her burp....and the loud gurgles and groans of her belly.... "Oh my *gasp* god....it..it's *cough* *cough* really....kinda *gasp* hard to breath!" he tried to shout, before going into a coughing fit.... This would likely be no surprise to the Young woman.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:13 pm

Vlasta laughed at that, but she did take a couple of large gulps of air, rounding her tummy out some. This would also give Dan a bit more freedom of movement. "Well, you'd better enjoy it while you can, my system works pretty fast." She taunted.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:18 pm

Dan felt a very faint breeze, trickle through, caressing his naked body. It was warm air of course. Heated by her body.
His movement was rather restricted...he was essentially crouched, on his side....the slimy muscles of her stomach felt surprisingly hard...firm...

The blackness and overwhelming smells and sound were beginning to make the young man uneasy.

"So...when are you gonna... *cough* *gag* let me...oh god.." He paused for a minute as his eyes watered from the acid in the air. "When are you gonna. *cough* let me out?" He asked, sounding rather shy... He was a bit ashamed to admit that this wasn't what he expected....
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:22 pm

Rubbing absently at churning surface of her stomach, Vlasta re[plied, "Oh, my body should finish processing you in an hour or so."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:25 pm

"W-what! *cough* *cough* * wheeze* WHAT??" Needless to say, that was not the answer that Dan was looking for....he started struggling to sit up or stand...but her stomach walls were surprisingly strong....
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:31 pm

Moaning at his struggles, Vlasta said, "You heard me. My digestive tract's gonna have it's way with you. Can't you feel the acids and enzymes going to work on you?" Her belly started to churn harder, pummeling Dan and rubbing her digestive juices into his skin.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:35 pm

Dan desperately tried to move, he was actually larger than Vlasta, outweighing her by nearly 40 pounds....but clearly he had made the wrong decision...to let a random stranger on the internet, swallow him alive...

He was practically screaming...yelling...shouting...desperate cries..as he tried to escape the clutches of her digestive organs...The shaking turned her onto her side, threatening to pull her off the bed..
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Vlasta moaned, his struggles turning her on to no end. She gripped at the covers of the bed, her core muscles clenching tightly around him. "So ungrateful. I swallowed you, just like you said you wanted. You're food, just like any other male. But none of you ever appreciate being put in your proper place."
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:53 pm

Between coughing fits, and gasping for air, he screamed out "I ASKED TO BE SWALLOWED NOT DIGESTED."

He could feel his muscles burning from the exertion and lack of oxygen...and his skin was burning on the outside as well...his lungs feeling like they would collapse....

Her body had him in a death grip.... His world was beginning to fade out...
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:00 am

As she felt the first bits of Dan dissolve, Vlasta laughed, "It's not my fault you didn't specify! Besides, who eats something but doesn't digest it?" There was a sickening crunch as her powerful stomach muscles broke one of his arms, followed by the churning snapping a xouple of Dan's ribs.
Cowrie
???

Postby azfault » Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:55 am

Dan's fantasy had become a reality alright....and in reality, anything that get's eaten...does in fact get digested...regardless of whether it's a cheeseburger, or a man, that get's ingested.

He squealed in pain as bones snapped and cracked...and then rather quickly...he passed out....his body at the mercy of her stomach.,.
azfault
---

Postby Cowrie » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:21 am

Over the next twenty minutes or so, Vlasta's stomach ground and dissolved Dan into a lump of half-melted flesh and broken bones. At this point, she had gotten off several times. Gradually, her body began to pass what was left of him on to her intestines. The bile there would continue to eat away at the chunks of bone, as her body absorbed the nutrients from him.
Cowrie
???

PreviousNext

Return to Private Roleplay