Listening to stomach sounds

Keep our community informed! This forum is for discussing and sharing vore-related information. Post any relevant material and/or links here, and engage in conversations!
Forum rules
This is for general discussion, if you found something you want to post, please use one of the upload forum, if you made something and want to share them, please use the work to be shared forum!

Listening to stomach sounds

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:26 pm

Anyone else enjoy listening too stomach sounds or haveing their stomach listen too?

I know for me it's my oldest fetish and probably the one that Segwayed me into vore, I love resting my ear on a girls belly and listening to the sounds it makes. YouTube also has a nice collection but its always better in person.
Regional mad scientist and belly inspector
C-B-A
Heavy user

Re: Listening to stomach sounds

Postby BL1GHT » Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:35 pm

It is one of my guiltier pleasures, yes. But it doesn't quite measure up to the actual thing. Then again, who among us has a big, gurgling belly on hand to listen to (not counting our own of course. That can be a lot more difficult to put to your ear.)
BL1GHT
Somewhat familiar

Postby booleanTrue » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:43 pm

Yes, I have always been a fan of this. My path was actually the opposite of yours, interestingly enough. I loved vore and bellies so much that it's only natural for me to enjoy gurgles so much. I listen to both real recordings on YouTube and the like as well as vore audios (which are fantastic).
booleanTrue
Somewhat familiar

Postby Monopolus » Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:59 pm

I've loved this as well, though I haven't gotten many chances IRL. :(
Monopolus
???

Postby TheHungryELf » Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:08 pm

I have not done it before, but I really want to do this! Heck, I may end up doing this soon to create something that... I want to create.
TheHungryELf
???

Postby linthia » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:10 pm

C-B-A wrote:Anyone else enjoy listening too stomach sounds or haveing their stomach listen too?

I know for me it's my oldest fetish and probably the one that Segwayed me into vore, I love resting my ear on a girls belly and listening to the sounds it makes. YouTube also has a nice collection but its always better in person.

Me too : 3 But how many bellies have you already tried ? : 3 With your girlfirends only ? ^-^
linthia
Participator

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 pm

linthia wrote:
C-B-A wrote:Anyone else enjoy listening too stomach sounds or haveing their stomach listen too?

Me too : 3 But how many bellies have you already tried ? : 3 With your girlfirends only ? ^-^

Over all I've listened to a number :D a couple exs, and a few accomidateing friends both IRL and via Skype (lots of fun :D ), but I haven't been able too for a while and don't have any prospects to do so again any time soon :(
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby RuffledFerret » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:33 pm

I enjoy laying next to my dog (he's a Labrador, and quite a large one) and putting an ear to his belly.
I've actually wanted to buy a stethoscope for a while now so I could listen to my own insides. Unfortunately, the good ones are rather expensive...
RuffledFerret
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby WolfJew » Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:39 pm

Are you kidding?? That's the whole reason I'm into all these other kinks!!
WolfJew
Been posting for a bit

Postby Emi » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:25 pm

I adore stomach sounds:) I love to sleep lying my head on my love's belly and listening to the sounds inside. This is wonderful!
What a pity it's almost impossible to record these sounds into wav file.
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby C-B-A » Thu Jun 16, 2016 3:41 pm

Emi wrote:I adore stomach sounds:) I love to sleep lying my head on my love's belly and listening to the sounds inside. This is wonderful!

I've had some luck recording belly sounds in the past.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Emi » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:45 pm

C-B-A wrote:
Emi wrote:I adore stomach sounds:) I love to sleep lying my head on my love's belly and listening to the sounds inside. This is wonderful!

Really? Is it possible to listen somewhere?:P
ImageImage
Emi
???

Postby C-B-A » Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:05 am

Emi wrote:
C-B-A wrote:

Really? Is it possible to listen somewhere?:P

I didn't upload them anywhere and don't know I'd I even still have them.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby darthkomar » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:24 am

My belly is really noisy some times. I like to lie there and pretend I'm digesting someone
darthkomar
Participator

Postby adrenaline077 » Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:15 pm

darthkomar wrote:My belly is really noisy some times. I like to lie there and pretend I'm digesting someone
Ugh yes. Stomach growling is my biggest turn on. I have listened to all of my ex boyfriends' stomachs. The best is when they ate a big meal with lots of pop. Have you ever had someone burp while you're against their tummy??? It's fantastic
Stomach growls are just very relaxing for me, too. Love them
adrenaline077
Been posting for a bit

Postby C-B-A » Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:06 pm

adrenaline077 wrote:
darthkomar wrote:My belly is really noisy some times. I like to lie there and pretend I'm digesting someone
Ugh yes. Stomach growling is my biggest turn on. I have listened to all of my ex boyfriends' stomachs. The best is when they ate a big meal with lots of pop. Have you ever had someone burp while you're against their tummy??? It's fantastic
Stomach growls are just very relaxing for me, too. Love them

Agreed, stomach sounds are the best and are very relaxing, I've listened to a couple of my exes but they never listen to mine.

I've only ever liked listening to them but once had a friend listen to mine (I was listening to hers and she wanted to see what it was like) she said it sounded nice and would tell me what she heard going on in there, and I kind of liked it.... a lot >.>
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby C-B-A » Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:37 am

The more I think about it the more I wish I knew someone who also liked stomach sounds and would listen to mine sometimes.
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby darthkomar » Wed Jun 22, 2016 4:14 am

C-B-A wrote:The more I think about it the more I wish I knew someone who also liked stomach sounds and would listen to mine sometimes.

Have to admit, I liked listening to my ex's belly. She was a bitch but she had a nice belly...pretty sure she worked out I had a fetish of some kind :P
darthkomar
Participator

Postby C-B-A » Tue Jun 28, 2016 1:54 am

darthkomar wrote:
C-B-A wrote:The more I think about it the more I wish I knew someone who also liked stomach sounds and would listen to mine sometimes.

Have to admit, I liked listening to my ex's belly. She was a bitch but she had a nice belly...pretty sure she worked out I had a fetish of some kind :P

one of my friends worked out I had a vore fetish because I loved listening to her belly :lol:
C-B-A
Heavy user

Postby Thatonepred » Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:04 pm

Probably a bigger fetish of mine than Vore as a whole. Sometimes my own stomach wakes up and just doesn't shut up, so I just lay there listening to it. Not as nice as list- oh, for fuck sakes, its speaking again - as listening to other's bellies, though.
Everyone dies. Few live forever. Neither apply to Me.

Consumam ergo sum
Thatonepred
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to General Vore Discussion