Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola Adventure (Furry Vore RPG) NEW Demo!

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Jun 28, 2016 2:08 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:Thats kind of going unessacarily deep into it, the story is in as much devlopment as everything else

Thing is, I hand never conciously thought about that stuff before, but when I went to write why I wouldn't put the eating of a scientist past her, all that stuff flowed out, because it was all stuff I had subconciously noticed.

It all just gave me the impression that Chocola was kind of like most of the other V characters out there, and that the Sanctity of life didn't really matter to her.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola Adventure NEW Demo!

Postby Hammerhead2 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:39 am

How to complete forest moment after Pandora save Chocola from Kate? :?:
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby Hammerhead2 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:39 am

How to complete forest moment after Pandora save Chocola from Kate? :?:
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby oliverrook » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:25 am

Hey, just an idea, would it be if I released the little archive I have of the versions of this game when the full thing is released? I'd like to show people what the game used to look like, so they can decide for themselves which things they liked/disliked between versions. Who knows? It might even give some insight on what an even better version of the game could contain.
I ate you. My fox ate me. My dragon ate my fox. My wolf ate my dragon. My otterdog ate my wolf. My pikachu ate my otterdog. And so on, and so forth.
*BUUURRRP*
oliverrook
Participator

Postby DjConnorJ » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:08 pm

Hammerhead2 wrote:How to complete forest moment after Pandora save Chocola from Kate? :?:

There is a sign post with directions follow them then repeat the first direction like 3 times i think it says so if the first direction is left add left three times on the end i can't remember what the directions was but its basically follow the directions on the sign
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby Hammerhead2 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:13 pm

@DjConnorJ
Hammerhead2
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:24 pm

oliverrook wrote:Hey, just an idea, would it be if I released the little archive I have of the versions of this game when the full thing is released? I'd like to show people what the game used to look like, so they can decide for themselves which things they liked/disliked between versions. Who knows? It might even give some insight on what an even better version of the game could contain.

Sounds good to me, sure
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Voice Acting (Chocola Adventure)

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:44 pm

I was thinking it would be really neat to have voice acting at certain points in the game, like maybe at just certain key events, like the intro. What would you think of that? I would know how to put the voice files into the game, finding voices would be the challenge though, especially a female to play Chocola (since I'm trans I cant do that myself sadly as my voice isnt feminine enough yet) but I think it would be really neat
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:13 pm

An organized item menu for all of your collectables [with use of the Yanfly item menu script]
Attachments
menu.png
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Voice Acting (Chocola Adventure)

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:34 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:I was thinking it would be really neat to have voice acting at certain points in the game, like maybe at just certain key events, like the intro. What would you think of that? I would know how to put the voice files into the game, finding voices would be the challenge though, especially a female to play Chocola (since I'm trans I cant do that myself sadly as my voice isnt feminine enough yet) but I think it would be really neat

I don't know how well this can speak for others, but at the very least I wouldn't hear it. I doubt I'm the only one who doesn't live alone, and I play all the RPG maker games with the sound off in fear of potential moans and groans being overheard(my walls are very thin) thus prompting uncomfortable questions.

Thats not to say don't do it, but if it's too much effort it might not be worth it.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby avakann » Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:02 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:I was thinking it would be really neat to have voice acting at certain points in the game, like maybe at just certain key events, like the intro. What would you think of that? I would know how to put the voice files into the game, finding voices would be the challenge though, especially a female to play Chocola (since I'm trans I cant do that myself sadly as my voice isnt feminine enough yet) but I think it would be really neat

I don't know how well this can speak for others, but at the very least I wouldn't hear it. I doubt I'm the only one who doesn't live alone, and I play all the RPG maker games with the sound off in fear of potential moans and groans being overheard(my walls are very thin) thus prompting uncomfortable questions.

Thats not to say don't do it, but if it's too much effort it might not be worth it.

that's why I wear headphones whenever I play these games
avakann
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:43 am

avakann wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

that's why I wear headphones whenever I play these games

But if you do that you might become too oblivious to notice someone walk in on you, and that would be SIGNIFICANTLY more uncomfortable.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby F1reDem0n » Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:48 pm

I am having trouble finding the map for the dino lady character after you leave the harbor for the first time. It's driving me mad. I've looked in both the tall green grass and the yellow dead grass and found nothing. Can anyone help me here?

Thanks.

EDIT: Ignore this. I found the map, but apparently I had to be standing on the tile that had the map, not adjacent to it.
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby RythmSOUL » Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:30 pm

0Anesthetic4u, Set your speaker mixer thingy(I don't know the terminology) to mono, and make it so the sound goes to the ear of your choice. Then take off/out the other earphone and now you are aware of your surroundings.
RythmSOUL
New to the forum

How does Chocola Adventure play for you?

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Fri Jul 29, 2016 1:47 pm

When I'm working on my own laptop, I notice that the framerate is never really perfect... even in small areas the framrate bounces between like 56 and 59, ne3ver getting a solid 60... this is espcially true for Central Bunboro... and the framerate is especially choppy in fullscreen... but a few days ago I started working on my roommate's desktop for the first time and I'm getting a solid 60FPS everywhere, even in fulscreen. I mean my laptop is a huge piece of junk, sometimes just opening the start menu freeezes up the whole thing...

So I'd like to know how the game runs on your computers
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: How does Chocola Adventure play for you?

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:32 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:When I'm working on my own laptop, I notice that the framerate is never really perfect... even in small areas the framrate bounces between like 56 and 59, ne3ver getting a solid 60... this is espcially true for Central Bunboro... and the framerate is especially choppy in fullscreen... but a few days ago I started working on my roommate's desktop for the first time and I'm getting a solid 60FPS everywhere, even in fulscreen. I mean my laptop is a huge piece of junk, sometimes just opening the start menu freeezes up the whole thing...

It seems fine on my computer. Never noticed a problem.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Delete34nsf8s » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Oh hey that's me :V Neat to finally see Kadago in some respect!
Delete34nsf8s
Been posting for a bit

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:58 pm

Britishmousey wrote:Oh hey that's me :V Neat to finally see Kadago in some respect!

Still gotta find just the right place for all the boss characters~
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:10 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:
CarnivorousVixen wrote:When I'm working on my own laptop, I notice that the framerate is never really perfect... even in small areas the framrate bounces between like 56 and 59, ne3ver getting a solid 60... this is espcially true for Central Bunboro... and the framerate is especially choppy in fullscreen... but a few days ago I started working on my roommate's desktop for the first time and I'm getting a solid 60FPS everywhere, even in fulscreen. I mean my laptop is a huge piece of junk, sometimes just opening the start menu freeezes up the whole thing...

So most people say. I really need to get a better one somehow...
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Jul 31, 2016 2:20 am

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
0Anesthetic4u wrote:

So most people say. I really need to get a better one somehow...

Whats your RAM like.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game