The Chosen One: A New Era (Hiatus: 12-7-19)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Chosen One: A New Era

Postby forumlurker » Tue Mar 15, 2016 5:33 pm

Sounds good. I bet content suggestions will come pouring in the moment the demo is out just like with most games here :D
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KingKabal777 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Could I offer one of my characters as a NPC with a storyline similar to Ariel (who Spoiler Warning: Was a guest in game and has a role as well). In combat, she has power of dark magic, and branches this way in battle:

if Player wins:

Teach player a skill of darkness.

if Player loses to her:

Perform unbirth (I'm no artist, so I can't draw well, but I could offer the sprites for her so you can edit it, just send me a PM and I'll provide
the sprites, with and without cape, your choice)

if Player chooses to offer him/herself to her:

Perform soul vore (If this doesn't get your approval, go for oral vore instead).

When you have her in the party, she has stats a bit higher than the protagonist and also can fight, similar to the guest adventurer.

Shall I request my idea in for you to review to this newer version of his game?
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelicChaos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:07 am

darknessblades wrote:how about letting all characters encountered return in this games

the ones that have died, a relative of the same species will come in place

the character could also be prey for stronger enemy's, devouring the weaker.

Just saying... Wouldn't be much of a sequel if I wasn't already planning to bring back old characters. I have plenty of ideas for them. It's new characters I'm struggling to come up with... Well... I have a few, but I need more.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:14 am

forumlurker wrote:Sounds good. I bet content suggestions will come pouring in the moment the demo is out just like with most games here :D

Yeah... I got lazy and didn't really feel like working on it. I will absolutely have something by the end of the week, though.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:45 am

At first I was going to say that there is already a game called The Chosen One on this site, but now I will just say I look forward to the game.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SoSayWeAll » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:18 am

Sounds great! I've played, and more importantly enjoyed, The Chosen One so am looking forward to the sequel. Have a few questions though:

Can you re-visit Jeldoh and dispense some indiscriminate Justice?
Will Sebastian make an appearance as a spirit adviser, perhaps as a tutorial for skills?
What types of vore will be involved?
And will it be both in combat and out?

Looking forward to the game :)
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelicChaos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:53 am

SoSayWeAll wrote:Sounds great! I've played, and more importantly enjoyed, The Chosen One so am looking forward to the sequel. Have a few questions though:

Will Sebastian make an appearance as a spirit adviser, perhaps as a tutorial for skills?

Okay in order:

Yes you will be visiting a lot of the old locations, and I'm sure the residents of Jeldoh will have their own little story.

I have plans for Sebastian, but just what they are is 100% something I am keeping to myself.

What kinds of vore WONT be in the game? ;)

And if you're wondering how scenes will be triggered, it will be similar to how the first game behaved in that scenes will be both world-based events as well as post-combat.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby KingKabal777 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:12 am

AngelicChaos wrote:
SoSayWeAll wrote:Sounds great! I've played, and more importantly enjoyed, The Chosen One so am looking forward to the sequel. Have a few questions though:

Okay in order:

Yes you will be visiting a lot of the old locations, and I'm sure the residents of Jeldoh will have their own little story.

I have plans for Sebastian, but just what they are is 100% something I am keeping to myself.

And if you're wondering how scenes will be triggered, it will be similar to how the first game behaved in that scenes will be both world-based events as well as post-combat.

I'm hoping soul vore could be a option in the game. I have played the game before, but there were like only one protagonist, and two playable guest characters, one that wouldn't fight with you, one that would temporarily. If scat and toilets will be available, can there be a option to disable such?
KingKabal777
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelicChaos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:40 am

KingKabal777 wrote:
AngelicChaos wrote:

Okay in order:

I'm hoping soul vore could be a option in the game. I have played the game before, but there were like only one protagonist, and two playable guest characters, one that wouldn't fight with you, one that would temporarily. If scat and toilets will be available, can there be a option to disable such?

Like I said, you can probably expect a little of everything. Disabling it should be something simple I can add. Actually will be easy to do that now than wait til later.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:38 pm

0Anesthetic4u wrote:At first I was going to say that there is already a game called The Chosen One on this site, but now I will just say I look forward to the game.

Hahah, thank you! Once I finish constructing the first town, I plan on releasing a preview into the game to see how I'm doing.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:40 pm

So I did finally get to working tonight. And probably 1/4 of the way through what I want to accomplish in the first town... So depending how much time I get to work these next few days, I should have something worth uploading by Monday.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheBlueOne » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:44 pm

Adored the original game. Looking forward to this spin-off :)
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelicChaos » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:04 pm

p.s. If anyone's interested in lending an artistic hand, I would love if there's someone who can help draw up some sprites, enemies, and a few other ideas I'm thinking of. Would love to add REAL images to the scenes to make them a much better quality, but I don't really have the skill or the programs to spin out some decent artwork.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:21 pm

So some news, I suppose. Haven't really been able to do much last couple weeks. I'm waiting til I can get Corel Draw do do some work on sprite ideas I have. Once I can do that, I'll be able to work on some NPCs and add more content into the game. So that preview I promised might be a couple more weeks away.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:27 am

Well after a hiatus much longer than I meant to take, I'm back with not much to show for. Been trying to find someone with a bit of skill in designing custom tiles and sprites with no luck.

Anyway... If anyone is interested, I can give a link for the little I have so far. I'd like people's ideas on what I could do next. But bear in mind that any ideas might need new sprites and that will once again mean I need someone's help in making said sprites.

Don't expect a whole lot. I'm trying to build the story as I go... So you get the complete intro scenes, but there aren't many places to explore. Message me or post here if you want a download link. Again, feedback would be great!
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AJ41 » Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:25 am

I want the download link
AJ41
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelicChaos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:46 pm

Sent. If anyone thinks I should make the link public, let me know. But I really don't think it's worth it at this stage of early development.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby DjConnorJ » Fri Sep 02, 2016 2:00 pm

I would like to see :)
DjConnorJ
Participator

Postby AngelicChaos » Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:52 pm

AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar