Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Link replaced

Postby The_Prof » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:11 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Whelp it seems fine, men are slaves, not nymph's under Halcyon's lore though.

Also god damned so many of these are "Not meant to be here" or "here for fun" which goes against the lore ;p

I only do it cause someone prodded me to. Also because I was the biggest fan of Halcyon's flash game "the room". It's true just ask Halcyon
Last edited by The_Prof on Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Evil genius, lover of catgirls, and tricking people into getting eaten is my game!
The_Prof
???

Postby Date Masamune » Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:44 pm

I do like this game very much and I would like to say take your time on making it don't rush it
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby jason7657 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 6:33 pm

...... I love this game for one reason and one reason only.

Here's a quick transcript of why.

Enters 6th floor of Burning hell towers on way to visit owners.

"Music plays loudly through this room, a succubus is dancing inside to it. Enter?" Ye
"Show me how to lie..............." I then proceeded to jam out to one of my favorite songs ever.

I LOVE THIS GAME!!!!!!!
jason7657
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jaybeezy » Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:58 pm

I played through it until it said end of demo/intro. I like it and want to see where it's going; what's the status on the next update?
Jaybeezy
Been posting for a bit

Postby NekoYuki » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:23 pm

Working on it. i've got about 2/3'rds of hell mapped and some of it sprited. i just need to finish the mapping, then populate it, write some vore scenes and i've also go the initial story part done too.
Ask to see my various OC and world setting
NekoYuki
???

Postby Halcyon » Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:05 pm

NekoYuki wrote:Whelp it seems fine, men are slaves, not nymph's under Halcyon's lore though.

Also god damned so many of these are "Not meant to be here" or "here for fun" which goes against the lore ;p

If I might chime in... I wouldn't worry about staying 100% true to the lore. There are already a few things that don't quite fit in, so please just do whatever you think works best for you for the game. I promise I won't complain :lol:
Halcyon
???

Postby NekoYuki » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:23 am

alrighty~ Nyoted. i'll still try to keep generally to lore
NekoYuki
???

Postby nuggholio » Mon Jan 16, 2017 2:06 pm

How's the game going?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby NekoYuki » Mon Jan 16, 2017 3:59 pm

nuggholio wrote:How's the game going?

Alright. i recently got a job, mixed with low motivation things have been slow. but i have the mapping done, and i'm nearly done with the main questline of chapter 2, which is a short mostly FYI biology thing. After that comes populating it with NPCs and adding the fluff and vorescenes
NekoYuki
???

Postby Date Masamune » Fri Jan 20, 2017 9:25 pm

NekoYuki wrote:
nuggholio wrote:How's the game going?

Alright. i recently got a job, mixed with low motivation things have been slow. but i have the mapping done, and i'm nearly done with the main questline of chapter 2, which is a short mostly FYI biology thing. After that comes populating it with NPCs and adding the fluff and vorescenes

I can't wait I am really excited
Date Masamune
Participator

Postby nuggholio » Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:26 am

what kinda vore scenes you adding?
nuggholio
Participator

Postby dirito » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:38 pm

I played through it until it said end of demo/intro. I like it and would like to see where it's going; what's the status on the next update? :cry:
dirito
Been posting for a bit

Postby RC8015 » Thu Dec 21, 2017 1:14 pm

Last post in this topic was almost a year ago. I have a little bit of concerns about updates^^
Nothing better than a warm, spacious womb to rest and relax in.
Posting necro memes below necro posts for fun.
RC8015
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby geoleo11 » Wed Dec 12, 2018 6:25 am

link broke :(
geoleo11
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tilalumtar » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:42 am

geoleo11 wrote:link broke :(

Sadly, you are completely right.

Just to make this topic a little bit more present I'll also say, that I would like a re-upload.

Does anyone have the latest version and want's to upload it?
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Re: Nymphomania Pt-1 (0.1.7) Combat Poll (NPCs still desired

Postby Tilalumtar » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:46 am

Paradox wrote:
NekoYuki wrote:Can't hurt paradox. can't hurt. and you never know!

My NPC Ideas are very loose defined. The reason for this lies in the fact that being a captive in hell, the protagonist should actually be tortured not enjoy it XD

1. Something that i would obviously suggest anyway.
Name: Eries van Blackwood
Class: Succubus
Personality: Shrouded in dark clothes, faking helpfullness (in reality very lewd)

Tries to convice Valencia that she wants to help, make her sins go away for a good deed in hell. But eventually tricks Valencia to be perma vored (her soul getting bound to her butt and hips :P )- Bunnies consciousness over the next few weeks under the and eventually getting absorbed into Eries.

--------------------------------------------------------------
2. Something more of a serious idea.
Name: Ex Lt. Steiner
Class: Nymph
Personality: Egoistic and proud

One of Valencias former superior Officers. She got executet after their fortress fell and the survivors (herself included) got taken in. She was so fortunate not to get raped by the male soldiers due the fact that they all feared she would bite/rip their cocks off. :zombie:
She was sent to hell for 500+ Years and refuses to accept even a day.
On the day she arrives in the "towers" she eventually makes a huge ruckus by throwning the Succubus, that tries to nom her, over a table and KOing her.
Needless to say that various other Succubi and demons spin her down and ... do things with her.
In the following days she may more and more try to convince other Nymphs and slaves to open rebellion, claiming they should be in hell for petty crimes, like killing in self defence.
She may also try to command Valencia around, despite the fact that they are no more in a military chain of commands.

I love your ideas.
And even more the names you came up with. Sounds like something that only I would be able to come up with. They are really great! :lol:

Also the background informations are just legendary. Hope that those are someday getting involved. Either in this game or another :wink:
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Postby Paradox » Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:20 am

Necro threading - already forgot this (beta state) game existed?
As far as i know Neko dropped it. - Still thanks^^
You're welcome to visit my Gallery here on Ekas :3
(just click on the dancing girl)
Paradox
---

Postby Krunchlesnitchles » Tue Dec 18, 2018 8:02 pm

Hey I cant seem to access the file on the new link if it has been replaced if this is old could someone give me a copy of there game, or link me to a download of this one thanks
Krunchlesnitchles
Somewhat familiar

Postby blazekyn » Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:02 am

hey when you get the chance can you fix the link for the game it would honestly suck not being able to try out this game since you cant get to the file
blazekyn
New to the forum

Postby kuki » Sun Dec 30, 2018 7:33 am

I can not download MEGA writes that file no longer exists
kuki
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game