Female/Femboy Prey seeking All Pred (Discord preferably)

If you are looking for partner trying to arrange a roleplay or conversation, feel free to post them here, one topic for each player only! Check the rules for more info!
Forum rules
Seeking partner! forum rules:
1) 1 topic (thread) per player only. Check rules if you need help finding your old thread. There is no deleting thread option here.
2) Reply by private message only.
3) Seeking partner forum are for personal classifies only. Not for discussion or arrangement!
4) When replies. Check the classifies carefully to see how the owner wish to be contacted.

PS: This is the only place for seeking roleplay advertising on aryion.com!

Female/Femboy Prey seeking All Pred (Discord preferably)

Postby WideVariety » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:14 am

(Disclaimer: If you have Discord, I'm much easier to reach on that, and you can find me at Pleeb#9284 ^^)

Hello, and welcome to the profile! *smooches*

So, I used to be on here, but took a break for private reasons before coming back and deciding to give Vore a focus again! Here's hopes it goes well!

So, I spent a lot of time on F-List, and was able to refine my skills to a large degree. I've figured out what I prefer to roleplay with and as, so here it is!

Genders I Like (Most->Least, even though I'll play with anyone x3):

Females/Shemales/Herms
Males/Male-Herms
Cuntboys

I WILL NOT play with human males unless they're cuntboys, but otherwise I don't care about species.

Types of Vore I Prefer (Most->Least):

Anal/Oral
Unbirth/Cock
Tail
Other

Types of Vore I will Not Do:

Wingvore
Absorption (unless done well or by a slime character)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

So, that be it! I won't object to any gender, just to let you know, but if you're one my character doesn't like, the roleplay will have to require orientation play (making someone question their sexual preferences). Which, honestly, is something I love!

CONGRATS! You made it! Now, to the kinks! ALL ARE OPTIONAL, SO EITHER SUGGEST OR SIMPLY ADD IN THE ONES YOU WANT!

Faves:
Romance
Sex (anal or vaginal)
Anything smell-based (I have Olfactophilia, I don't mind what the smell is. So don't worry, you don't have to be gassy to say hi, even if that's my favorite category of smells, per se!)
Digestion
Disposal
Head First
Scatplay
Butt stuff!

Yesses:
Fatal
Feet First (I have done this a ton. It annoys me how people don't understand there's more than one way. Please, if you want to do feet first only, expect me to be rather cold to the idea for the time being.)
Reformation

Not-So-Faves:
Endo (unless it's a dom/sub or parental sort of relationship, that's quite fine!)

SO! Feel free to message me if anything sounds nice, and don't let your hated kinks scare you away! I require nothing but literacy!

Want me to turn our RP into a story? Check this out! I do RP-to-story stuff for free, of course: viewtopic.php?f=83&t=48486

Last bumped by WideVariety on Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:14 am.
You should totally not sit on me. That would be a bad thing. Oh no.
WideVariety
New to the forum

Return to Seeking partner!