Chocola RPG Episodes 1 & 2

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Chocola Adventure NEW Demo!

Postby ChillMistressFreia » Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:02 am

Loving the game so far! Looking forward to its future development!
ChillMistressFreia
---

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:36 pm

ChillMistressFreia wrote:Loving the game so far! Looking forward to its future development!

Thanks <3
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Chocola Adventure

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Wed Aug 24, 2016 1:38 pm

Fishing! Each fishing area will have 5-10 different types of fish, and you'll be rewarded when completing a set! Each area where there's fishing will have a fishing club, go to these and talk to the people there to learn tips and secrets about fishing!

There's going to be so much to do in this game!
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Lakeless » Thu Aug 25, 2016 10:52 am

That sounds like a really neat idea! I must say, the amount of work you're putting into this is phenomenal. I remember trying to make my own game sometime last year and I barely got around 20 minutes gameplay before pulling my hair out. Not to mention that you're using all your OWN sprites and whatnot... I find the commitment absolutely staggering (also the fact that your game is at least a million times better than the crap I put out, hahaha).

Massive kudos to you, CarnivorousVixen. It's a humbling experience to even set hands on a demo without it costing so much as a dime, let alone a full game from the sounds of your commitment. Keep up the amazing work!
Lakeless
Somewhat familiar

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:09 pm

Lakeless wrote:That sounds like a really neat idea! I must say, the amount of work you're putting into this is phenomenal. I remember trying to make my own game sometime last year and I barely got around 20 minutes gameplay before pulling my hair out. Not to mention that you're using all your OWN sprites and whatnot... I find the commitment absolutely staggering (also the fact that your game is at least a million times better than the crap I put out, hahaha).

Massive kudos to you, CarnivorousVixen. It's a humbling experience to even set hands on a demo without it costing so much as a dime, let alone a full game from the sounds of your commitment. Keep up the amazing work!

Thanks! The one year anniversary of me starting on this game is coming up... I really wish I remembered the exact day but it was some time in late August... and it could be another year or more before its finished...

Indeed it will be a full game, while there will be a lot of vore, and I won't deny I want players to get "excited" while playing it, the main focus is the storytelling and gameplay, will lots and lots of things to do when exploring this world I've created. I want it to match the quality of something like, well a retail video game for example. Though this game will always remain free, from start to finish.
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby MegaMewtwoX3 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 10:58 am

When is the full game's release date? :?:
MegaMewtwoX3
New to the forum

Postby Spunkomatic66 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 4:00 pm

Just gonna say rq that chocobun is adorbs~
Spunkomatic66
Participator

Postby LordGamerXD » Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:06 pm

I just downloaded the game having RTP alerdy can wait to play the both version ^^ :wink:
LordGamerXD
New to the forum

Postby CakePisces » Sat Nov 19, 2016 7:00 am

Been a while since this game updated.Any updates for this?
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby F1reDem0n » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:37 pm

Ryahsson wrote:Been a while since this game updated.Any updates for this?

Wondering the same thing as well. Hopefully some new content will be available soon!
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Chocola Adventure Maps

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:15 pm

Wowzers its really been a while since I said anything about this. Game progression has been slow but should pick back up again after the holidays

That being said, I know I've gotten a lot of people asking if they could make maps for it, but I've always declined because I wasn't sure what I would want exactly. But now I have more of an idea, so if anyone who wanted to make maps is still interested, let me know and I'll tell you what's on my mind
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:44 am

I'm curious. Are there any hidden scenes with Chocola as prey in the demo? The closest I can think of is how Chocola got knocked out and almost eaten by that witch but got saved at the last second. Personally, I thought Chocola was going to get eaten for a second there then you'd have to call for help with that phone you got, and you'd then play as anmother character who had to save Chocola before she could get digested. Personally, I would've loved that.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Sun Dec 11, 2016 4:20 pm

Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:I'm curious. Are there any hidden scenes with Chocola as prey in the demo? The closest I can think of is how Chocola got knocked out and almost eaten by that witch but got saved at the last second. Personally, I thought Chocola was going to get eaten for a second there then you'd have to call for help with that phone you got, and you'd then play as anmother character who had to save Chocola before she could get digested. Personally, I would've loved that.

Not in the current release but there will be scenes that happen just like that
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby F1reDem0n » Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:07 am

Hopefully a new version of the game will be released. Looking forward to when it happens. I do hope that the character I commissioned will still be added into the game. :gulp:
F1reDem0n
Somewhat familiar

Postby JackBright » Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:10 pm

More rabbit, maybe let her get fat off of prey~?
JackBright
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus » Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:41 pm

CarnivorousVixen wrote:
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus wrote:I'm curious. Are there any hidden scenes with Chocola as prey in the demo? The closest I can think of is how Chocola got knocked out and almost eaten by that witch but got saved at the last second. Personally, I thought Chocola was going to get eaten for a second there then you'd have to call for help with that phone you got, and you'd then play as anmother character who had to save Chocola before she could get digested. Personally, I would've loved that.

Not in the current release but there will be scenes that happen just like that

Ah good.
A link to a fun game I love playing: http://www.blankmediagames.com/TownOfSalem/

Be sure to say that ParaYumi refered you when you register for it. That's me.
Pachirisu_And_Asmodeus
???

Postby Shirpickle » Fri Dec 23, 2016 12:40 am

Are the gold and silver bunnies all in the game or just the black one?
Shirpickle
New to the forum

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:39 am

Shirpickle wrote:Are the gold and silver bunnies all in the game or just the black one?

Just the black one so far
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby CarnivorousVixen » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:41 am

I've decided to give Chocola a more cutesy look
Attachments
cna.png
CarnivorousVixen
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby reclusenutcase » Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:50 am

I love this idea. Chocola's world with a cute and sweet aesthetic sounds like a good theme.
reclusenutcase
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game