[Directory 3.13.2024] Playable Community Vore Games

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Directory 1.11.16] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Aces, Added to the description!
Firon, heyaa--I'm going fairly "community"; I don't care particularly whether they are commercial or free, and whether they are 100% vore-focused or just games with definite vore in them, but I'm aiming to keep a list of games that highlight the talents and extraordinary efforts of folks here with the forums (there's other lists/wikis/etc for lists of gener "vore in video games" and such). It's a pretty loose definition--the idea is that the directory should link to a topic here in the games section--one that might normally get buried under active discussions--which has details, a download link, and ideally screenshots of a playable game.

So, if the creator is mostly from another place like FA but wants to put up the game info in a post here, I'm happy to add it to the list! But I'm avoiding links that just go to download files, or to other forums that people have to sign up with, for simplicity and in order to encourage the Eka's world to make and sell/share games!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Firon » Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:50 pm

so basically it sounds like you won't link to offsite content....that's a bit of a shame if that's true as there's a rather big vore game being made within FA called Packed Rat that would of been worth putting up

that would of been my suggestion
Firon
---

Postby Erecant » Mon Apr 18, 2016 6:02 pm

There is absolutely no reason why the creator can't make an account here and post a thread for their game if they want to broaden their audience. Journeyman has the right idea about this so far. Keep it in house, Eka's door is and always has been wide open to anyone who cares to drop in.

If you'd like to see a particular game brought into this thread, urge the creators to head this way. They need not be active participants, just take the 30 seconds to make an account.

--Erecant
Erecant
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Cygni » Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:04 pm

Firon wrote:so basically it sounds like you won't link to offsite content....that's a bit of a shame if that's true as there's a rather big vore game being made within FA called Packed Rat that would of been worth putting up

that would of been my suggestion

Can you link the game? I can't find it anywhere on FA.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby darkevilme » Fri May 06, 2016 1:46 pm

Nomad Vore Game FH/FH - openworld RPG - windows/linux - bespoke engine, designed for modding
requires: java, openGL
pred/prey, same size, ov, av, ub, bv, cv, ctf, sexual acts and more to come.
darkevilme
---

Re: [Directory 5.08.16] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Sun May 08, 2016 9:59 pm

Firon, not really a shame; there's a wiki here on Eka's that catalogues Vore in Video Games. That wiki is editable, and a perfect place to record lists of games, where the expectation is that there's no way for anyone reading the list to interact with the game's creators. Here in the Vore Games discussion forum, this topic was created to keep this forum's discussion threads that have playable content from sinking into the unfindable depths of the forum's regular discussions.

darkevilme, After playing for a few minutes, I have to admit I hadn't figured out any way to find vore content, but I'll take your word for it ;) It's on the list!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: [Directory 5.08.16] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby smiley » Mon Jul 25, 2016 12:44 pm

Coin Diver First-person object collection game - free - Requires: Windows - Made with Gamemaker
F/Player, same size, oral vore.
smiley
Participator

Re: [Directory 7.26.16] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Fri Jul 29, 2016 6:29 pm

smiley, added! :)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby LilianiMirx » Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:32 am

I have completely forgotten what this game is called but I remember that there is a game where you play as a girl who's shrunk and very early in the game you find a mage/witch/sorcerer who's asleep and you can climb inside her mouth and walk towards the edge of her throat, anyone remember what that game was called?
LilianiMirx
Participator

Postby Hansony » Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:36 am

LilianiMirx, yeah the name is GTS VORE GAME
Its made by VoreSkeeter
The tread name is Vore GTS RPG http://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=79&t=15196
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Journeyman » Sun Oct 30, 2016 10:45 am

(All links in thread that are no longer available, so I can't add it to this directory)
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby mooseman7769 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:08 am

Is there anyway to actually download this or not because then its just a fake hell all of these comments can be fake and this game can be fake employed by the creator to earn a better reputation on first sight
mooseman7769
Been posting for a bit

Postby gwalir11 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 1:11 pm

I just added a new link for the game that should work to that thread.
gwalir11
Been posting for a bit

Postby Redpod » Fri Nov 11, 2016 10:56 pm

New list please?
The eeveelutions are predators
Redpod
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scout » Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:34 am

Paleo Vore Run - F/O - Retro styled Pseudo-3D infinite runner. - Free, Active Dev - Supported Devices: Android, Windows, or a browser w Flash Player - Made with Fusion 2.5
female prey, monster/dino vore, torn clothes, nudity, implied digestion, scat, animated 2d sprites

viewtopic.php?f=79&t=41253
Please Support Terra Centauri: Last Stand, a beautiful Anime Vore RTS! at: http://www.patreon.com/terra
Scout
Somewhat familiar

Re: [Directory 12.9.16] Playable Community Vore Games

Postby Journeyman » Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Scout, ty! Added to list!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Halcyon » Sat Mar 18, 2017 4:28 pm

Hiya! Thanks so much for always maintaining this list :)

Could I trouble you to update the entry for Nyan Adventures? It's no longer in development, and a few features have been added. You could just replace it with this, if you'd like:

NYAN ADVENTURES!- F/F (with F/?, ?/F, F/M) - RPG - Free, Complete - Requires: Windows or Android (RTP Optional)
Open-world RPG, Pred/Prey female protagonist, SV, UB, Macro/Micro and Samesize, Sex, Digestion and optional Scat

Feel free to tweak it as you see fit :) Thank you again!
Halcyon
???

Postby Journeyman » Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:46 pm

Halcyon, hihoHal~ My pleasure; entry updated!
Journeyman.
Journeyman
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ndk » Wed Apr 19, 2017 6:11 pm

Hi, I just remembered and fancied playing a old Vore mod of a Magic The Gathering program I posted ages ago. It still seems to pretty much work so may be worth adding to the list.
Bab card
F/F, card-game, free, think it just requires flash, sort of compleat has some bugs I may not try to hunt.
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=27485
ndk
Somewhat familiar

Postby DragonPrey3200 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 6:41 pm

I guess if people are posting links to their vore games here, I'll do it too.

Goblin Quest - F/M - RPG - Free - Under Development - Requires: Windows

Prey, Male protagonist, Same-Size, Unwilling, Fatal Digestion, Implied Scat, (Possibly) Dialogue Heavy, Oral, (possibly) UB, Monster girls as preds

I'm hoping to make this the best game I've made out of the three vore games I've made. (Other two being Hero's Re-Gulp-tion and The Chosen Ones)
When in doubt, conquer Poland.
DragonPrey3200
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game