Unofficial SSVM Unofficial Disposal Addon **Updated to 0.3**

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Unofficial SSVM Unofficial Disposal Addon **Updated to 0.3**

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:29 pm

I am creating a disposal addon for the Starbound Simple Vore Mod, my addon requires that you have SSVM.

This mod includes digestion stages, NPC comments based on the stage you are in and disposal. To install extract the zip file into your Starbound mod folder. This mod requires you have Starbound Simple Vore Mod installed as well.

Preds included:
Black Harpy: To get the harpy as a tenant you need 12 avian, a light, a door and the S badge.

S Badge:
The S badge can be purchased from the Po Merchant under the toilets in the Food Hall.

Features:
  • The Black Harpy will 'expel' you as poop after a set time, where you will respawn once your health runs out.
  • A specific badge for disposal.
  • Digestion stages (ie in stomach, in intestines, ready to be expelled).
  • Different NPC comments based on the digestion stage.

Planned Features:
  • Better handling of digestion and expelling.
  • More NPCS
  • Add SPOs

What the mod looks like:

Swallowed:
Spoiler: show
A swallowed icon appears under your health.

In Stomach:
A stomach icon appears and the pred may say something about you being in their stomach.

In Intestines:
An intestine icon appears and the pred may say something related to you being in their intestines

Ready to be expelled:

Poop:
The pred may say something to you as poop.
Image[/sp

(Current) Version 0.3: https://www.mediafire.com/?nbhlne8lqv68kj8

Old Versions
Last edited by FoxyVixen21 on Sun Oct 30, 2016 7:07 am, edited 13 times in total.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Re: Unofficial SSVM Unofficial Disposal Addon

Postby Talon13 » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:56 pm

Nice add something for the cv preds and I'm sold
Talon13
Participator

Postby FloatyBum » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:03 pm

Got any preview videos or anything? Since my good laptop busted I'm using an old trash one, and the fps for Starbound is unplayably low.
FloatyBum
New to the forum

Postby Cygni » Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:13 pm

Talon13 wrote:Nice add something for the cv preds and I'm sold

Same. I have wanted this kind of thing since I first saw SSVM.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:39 am

From the other thread...
FoxyVixen21 wrote:Yeah, losing health after you have been "expelled" was the idea, because if ran out of HP when being digested you would just teleport back to your ship (and not be expelled). It's more proof of concept at the moment.
I don't know if it is possible in Starbound, but my idea is you lose health while digesting until you have about 1% left then it stops. Once expelled there will be a timer of 30 - 60 seconds before you lose the rest of your health and respawn.

That's actually a thing in SSVM! Sorta. There's a "savor" effect that's used by some SPOs, like the bunyips. It'll drain yer health down, but it won't kill ya unless the effect is taken away WHILE you're at low health. So you could sit in a digesty SPO and watch them digest fer as long as ya want before poofin'.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:55 am

ArgobargSoup wrote:From the other thread...
FoxyVixen21 wrote:Yeah, losing health after you have been "expelled" was the idea, because if ran out of HP when being digested you would just teleport back to your ship (and not be expelled). It's more proof of concept at the moment.
I don't know if it is possible in Starbound, but my idea is you lose health while digesting until you have about 1% left then it stops. Once expelled there will be a timer of 30 - 60 seconds before you lose the rest of your health and respawn.

That's actually a thing in SSVM! Sorta. There's a "savor" effect that's used by some SPOs, like the bunyips. It'll drain yer health down, but it won't kill ya unless the effect is taken away WHILE you're at low health. So you could sit in a digesty SPO and watch them digest fer as long as ya want before poofin'.

Thanks, I will check that out, that should make it easier for me.

I was able to patch the po merchant with an 's' badge. Patching isn't that hard once you get a hang of it.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:55 am

Maenethal wrote:
Talon13 wrote:Nice add something for the cv preds and I'm sold

Same. I have wanted this kind of thing since I first saw SSVM.

I don't have much interest in CV, but once I finish and polish this part of the mod I may implement CV disposal as it shouldn't be hard from what I will have.

FloatyBum wrote:Got any preview videos or anything? Since my good laptop busted I'm using an old trash one, and the fps for Starbound is unplayably low.

No previews, it isn't much different from SSVM - the only different at the moment is when a certain pred digests you it will expel you as poop.

Anyway,

I have an update!

I have improved the digest system, you now lose health while being digested.

The little status icons will now change in the top left tell you where you are in the pred's body (ie you are swallowed - in stomach - in intestines - ready to be expelled) each of them have an icon and a status associated with them that change.

Now to get the harpy as a tenant you need 12 avian, a light, a door and the S badge. The S badge can be purchased from the Po Merchant under the toilets in the Food Hall.

Feedback is welcomed and encouraged.
Last edited by FoxyVixen21 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby necryel » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:41 pm

Normally not a fan of this genre, however, it is amazing to see what you've done with the statuses and how you've coordinated that with some of the dialogue. As a proof of concept, I'd say this has gone exceptionally well in showing some of the things the modding system is capable of. Seeing this expanded further to include CV disposal would be a kick. At any rate, you've done a good job with this P.O.C. attempt. I will say however that the harpy seemed to take the Apex male vocalizations which struck me as a bit off. I'm not sure whether that's because you based the model using an Apex figure to start with or what, but that's more of an aesthetic and less of any kind of technical short comings, and aesthetics are mostly relative so it's not all that big of a deal I guess.
Last edited by necryel on Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby drpolice » Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:42 pm

Mod didn't work until I deleted the _metadata file. But it's fine now. By the way, do you mind if I messed with the mod a bit? I'm thinking of doing a few things. No real guarantees, though.
drpolice
Somewhat familiar

Postby ArgobargSoup » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:17 pm

drpolice wrote:Mod didn't work until I deleted the _metadata file. But it's fine now. By the way, do you mind if I messed with the mod a bit? I'm thinking of doing a few things. No real guarantees, though.

...I'm surprised it worked after ya deleted the metadata file. Musta got lucky and had Starbound load it after SSVM.

Do ya have a .log file from when it wasn't workin'? Might have somethin' that Foxy might be able ta use.
I be fulla sharp things.
ArgobargSoup
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:20 pm

drpolice wrote:Mod didn't work until I deleted the _metadata file. But it's fine now. By the way, do you mind if I messed with the mod a bit? I'm thinking of doing a few things. No real guarantees, though.

It seems to work for me with the metadata file. It is a separate mod did you drop the disposal folder in the Starbound mods file?

Yes you can mess around with it, just make sure to post anything interesting :)
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:22 pm

necryel wrote:Normally not a fan of this genre, however, it is amazing to see what you've done with the statuses and how you've coordinated that with some of the dialogue. As a proof of concept, I'd say this has gone exceptionally well in showing some of the things the modding system is capable of. Seeing this expanded further to include CV disposal would be a kick. At any rate, you've done a good job with this P.O.C. attempt. I will say however that the harpy seemed to take the Apex male vocalizations which struck me as a bit off. I'm not sure whether that's because you based the model using an Apex figure to start with or what, but that's more of an aesthetic and less of any kind of technical short comings, and aesthetics are mostly relative so it's not all that big of a deal I guess.

The harpy is from SSVM, but if it had Apex vocalizations that is strange, what was the Harpy saying?
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby necryel » Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:31 pm

FoxyVixen21 wrote:
necryel wrote:Normally not a fan of this genre, however, it is amazing to see what you've done with the statuses and how you've coordinated that with some of the dialogue. As a proof of concept, I'd say this has gone exceptionally well in showing some of the things the modding system is capable of. Seeing this expanded further to include CV disposal would be a kick. At any rate, you've done a good job with this P.O.C. attempt. I will say however that the harpy seemed to take the Apex male vocalizations which struck me as a bit off. I'm not sure whether that's because you based the model using an Apex figure to start with or what, but that's more of an aesthetic and less of any kind of technical short comings, and aesthetics are mostly relative so it's not all that big of a deal I guess.

The harpy is from SSVM, but if it had Apex vocalizations that is strange, what was the Harpy saying?

Not dialogue, just vocalizations: the sounds made by characters and NPC either when interacting with the player or while taking damage.
Food can be friends and friends can be food.
necryel
Somewhat familiar

Postby kiriaflurry » Fri Oct 28, 2016 1:50 am

Just extract the folder into mods? Or do you have to combine it with SBVM?
kiriaflurry
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Fri Oct 28, 2016 4:21 am

kiriaflurry wrote:Just extract the folder into mods? Or do you have to combine it with SBVM?

Just extract the folder into mods, this is it's own mod but it requires you have SSVM.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby CandySquirrel » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:40 am

For some reason, Po doesn't have anything new for sale http://i.imgur.com/IdxreMK.png . I have both SSVM and your mod installed http://i.imgur.com/CKFmQU4.png .
I'm eager to see what you came up with, because disposal is something that's really missing from SSVM :(
CandySquirrel
Somewhat familiar

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:11 am

CandySquirrel wrote:For some reason, Po doesn't have anything new for sale http://i.imgur.com/IdxreMK.png . I have both SSVM and your mod installed http://i.imgur.com/CKFmQU4.png .
I'm eager to see what you came up with, because disposal is something that's really missing from SSVM :(

That's strange, I can see it in mine.

You should be able to spawn the badge with /spawnitem aasbadge 1

I will try and figure out the error, can you take a screenshot of the mod selected on your mod screen as well please so I can see if I uploaded the right version.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 4:25 am

I think I may of uploaded the wrong file here try this one:
https://www.mediafire.com/?nbhlne8lqv68kj8
Last edited by FoxyVixen21 on Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Postby nanakra » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:56 am

CandySquirrel wrote:For some reason, Po doesn't have anything new for sale http://i.imgur.com/IdxreMK.png . I have both SSVM and your mod installed http://i.imgur.com/CKFmQU4.png .

Check your version of the SSVM. It should be 8.3
It's working on mine, and checking your screenshot it looks like you have version 8.0
If it isn't 8.3 it needs to be.
Where to find me - My Link Tree | Discord: Nanakra#6922

On the development team for: Predator's Coliseum An RPG Maker vore game
nanakra
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Unofficial SSVM Unofficial Disposal Addon Updated to 0.3

Postby FoxyVixen21 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 12:23 pm

I have updated the mod to 0.3

The Harpy NPC will now use the female Avian sounds instead of the male Apex ones.

The NPC will have different comments for you as you process through the different stages of digestion. (These lines aren't great at the moment, but I will change them soon. I am also willing to take suggestions on these.)

After a few people test this out and get back to me with their results I will move on to adding more NPCs from SSVM, only the oral vore ones for the moment - any suggestions to which ones people would like to see?

Download link in the original post.
FoxyVixen21
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game