Coin Diver (New update 31-8-2019)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Coin Diver (New update 32-7-2016)

Postby smiley » Sat Jul 23, 2016 5:39 pm

Thats weird, I have no idea why it would tell you that internet explorer is required to run it.
Did you extract the program before running it?
smiley
Participator

Postby Valdemar3 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 6:28 am

How do I get full screen?
Valdemar3
New to the forum

Postby smiley » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:33 am

Valdemar3 wrote:How do I get full screen?

Pressing F4
smiley
Participator

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:06 pm

smiley wrote:Thats weird, I have no idea why it would tell you that internet explorer is required to run it.
Did you extract the program before running it?

that's the thing it showed up as a internet explore icon not a zipped file.

even when I asked it to be a zipped file it wouldn't do that.

it would just allow me to run it regardless.

only the lite came up as a zipped file.
viewtopic.php?f=31&t=47332

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:35 pm

lordamaterasu03 wrote:that's the thing it showed up as a internet explore icon not a zipped file.

even when I asked it to be a zipped file it wouldn't do that.

it would just allow me to run it regardless.

only the lite came up as a zipped file.

Have you tried redownloading it?
smiley
Participator

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:48 pm

Yeah I tried it again and I got the same result with the normal version.

the only change was after the lite version.

I'm a fun loving guy that loves to role play and chat with friends let's make each day a great day
lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:56 pm

Yesterday I changed the files from .rar to .zip
Could you try it again just to be sure?
smiley
Participator

Postby lordamaterasu03 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 1:28 pm

alright the main file worked for me normally. and I was able to play it without any big problems.

the only thing I have a issue with now is the select screen for the predators and the level select the interactive button switches are like like a space over from the image or something.

so I nearly have to click the image next to the one I want to get the right pred and I can click the level button a bunch before it would drop me in a level.

that's about all I have to say now. hopefully you can fix it (I don't except you to right away) but I just wanted to let you know that's a thing you can ask the others if they have the same issue if not it could just be me in that case it's perfect.

anyways I hope you're having a great summer smiley keep up the awesome work

lordamaterasu03
Been posting for a bit

Postby smiley » Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:45 pm

lordamaterasu03 wrote:alright the main file worked for me normally. and I was able to play it without any big problems.

the only thing I have a issue with now is the select screen for the predators and the level select the interactive button switches are like like a space over from the image or something.

so I nearly have to click the image next to the one I want to get the right pred and I can click the level button a bunch before it would drop me in a level.

that's about all I have to say now. hopefully you can fix it (I don't except you to right away) but I just wanted to let you know that's a thing you can ask the others if they have the same issue if not it could just be me in that case it's perfect.

anyways I hope you're having a great summer smiley keep up the awesome work

Thank you!
I am aware of the menu button issue. It happens when you play the game on a small schreen, tough I am not entirely sure why.
You can use the arrow and enter keys to navigate the menu, I added that feature for people who have this issue.
smiley
Participator

Re: Coin Diver

Postby shingori » Thu Jul 28, 2016 4:55 pm

VirtuosoViking wrote:I'm getting some déjà vu here for some reason, but it looks pretty interesting. I'll have to play it when I get a chance.

I got the Deja-Vu as well, I think it's because it is a lot like DOOM.
shingori
New to the forum

Re: Coin Diver (New update 25-8-2016)

Postby smiley » Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:19 pm

Game has been updated!
smiley
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:42 pm

This post is not meant to be mean, rude, nor attacking. I only mean to give my honest feedback about the game, and what can be seen as improvements.

I have played the game, and I have to say, it is a good concept, for sure. I do have some suggestions to improve it, as there are some things I would like to see improved. I will understand if the suggestions can't be followed up on.

Things I noticed:
  • It seems like you can't really get behind a predator. No matter what angle you're facing them, somehow, they are always pointing towards you. I understand that the predators are an essential part of the game. I just think that they could be programmed to be more lifelike.
  • Kind of continuing from the last sentence from my first bullet point, I noticed that some of the predators require you to be a certain distance from them, before they start to make their way towards you. Also, if you can put enough distance between you and the predators that have this characteristic, they back up, and return to some location. It doesn't feel like that's something a predator would do under normal circumstances. I would imagine that, if anything, the predator that just lost sight of their prey would be looking around for their living meal, rather than backing up, and moving slightly to the left or right. I think that Zoey stands out, as she does seem to require you to be a certain distance from her, before she gives chase. Yet, I notice that, when I evade her, she seems to idle, and not back off your trail, like the other predators who give chase, once you get within a certain distance from them. I might be wrong in that regard, but, I don't believe that I am, as, as long as she is in sight, you seem to be in her line of sight, and I noticed that, just before Zoey is completely out of my line of sight, she either stops walking, or slows down. Yet, if you approach the spot where she left your line of sight, she's still where you see her.
  • No matter which direction you get caught by a predator, they are always taking you head first. I find that a little bit unnatural, as if a predator grabs their prey from the back, it should be a foot first entry, for example.
  • The teleportation orb sometimes doesn't teleport you too far from a predator. I tried it with Zoey, and as soon as I teleport, it seems to put me just far enough for me to avoid entering her mouth, yet, I am so close to her, I hear her voice clips. Additionally, it seems like the teleportation orb is obtainable only once per game. If you press the restart key, it locates the orb at a random location, and you can grab it. But, the game doesn't generate it more than once, unlike the air bubbles. If it is intentional, I won't question it, though, I would suggest letting the player have some degree of control of how many times it generates per game, with a limited value that is reasonable.
  • There is no map feature of any sort. I sometimes get frustrated with finding where the last few coins in the level are located, and I end up with getting discouraged from time to time. If possible, I suggest that a map feature that can be toggled be implemented, so the player can locate the rest of the coins. Additionally, if the idea gets considered, I also suggest making the map display the location of the predators, though it can be up to the player on whether or not they actually want to see the location of the predators.
  • For each map, the predators seem to spawn at exactly the same location. I understand if designed locations are more favourable by the programmers and players. I'm just wondering if there would be plans to add an option to randomize the location of each predator.

Suggestions:
  • It would be nice to see the predators moving around more organically, especially when you aren't being chased by them. Some of the predators do have what I am saying in their coding, like Marine the Shark Girl and the Jellyfish Girl, just to name a couple.
  • I would really like it, if there was a way to get shrunk in the game, even if getting eaten doesn't mean having to play a level inside the predator. I am a fan of Macro/micro Vore, and I think that would bring a new gaming experience for those who prefer Macro/micro Vore. For example, swimming faster could be more draining, the predators could suck up the player (preferably on a random basis.).
  • Having other nearby predators go away when the player is already eaten.
  • After the Vore Sequence (Or even during, if possible), having the predator go about her business. Maybe, the predator can show the player where the rest of the coins were, so to make it fair for the player.
    If the player can get shrunk, that the coins are still obtainable, only more difficult to collect. If this idea is considered, to make it fair to the player, that they have less coins to collect.

I hope that this post doesn't hurt anyone's feelings. I'm just pitching some ideas for future versions of the game.
VoreFan362
Participator

Location: Inside a nice giantess/giant cat girl's stomach, and loving it!

Postby smiley » Wed Oct 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Thanks for the feedback!

• The reason predators always face the player is because they only have one sprite showing them from the front. I think It would be possible for me to make the characters face the direction they are going, but that would require around an extra 4 sprites per character. This would make commissioning art for them much more expensive aswell as add extra work for people who volunteer to draw a character.
  • The way a character chases you and her movement patterns depends on what "type" she is.
    The game has currently 4 different types and all of the characters fall under one of these categories:
    You have Chasers (Naija and Ruto): They constanty follow you, no matter where you are.
    Wanderers (Pleumia): Wander around and will chase you if you get to close. They go back to wandering if you get to far from them.
    Guards (Seabunny girl, Zoey and Eata): Guards stand in one spot, if you get close to them they will attempt to catch you. If you get too far from them they will return to their spot.
    Chargers (Marine): Like Chasers they constantly follow you but if they get close enough they will charge at you after which they need to pauze for a moment.
  • Characters eat you head first in order to keep the player character's identity hidden as its supposed to be the player.
  • There is a bug in the teleportation orb that makes you appear too close to an enemy, I put a system in the game that should prevent this but it still happens for a reason I have not yet determined.
    Yes, there is only one TP orb per game. I want to add a option to the game that lets you respawn it.
  • A map would be awesome but I have no idea how to program one ^^;
  • Random spawn locations could make a level unwinnable if you get unlucky with an enemy's spawn point.
  • Again a characters movement patterns depend on what type they are.
  • Personally, I am only interested in same-size vore, plus it would require an entire second vore sequence for every character.
  • I like the other preds hanging around myself.
  • Having the character show the coins could result in them getting stuck somewhere as the pathfinding is not too great. (The camera might also give issues)

No its fine, I like it when people show interest in my game :3
smiley
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:31 pm

Awesome. Thanks for the explanations. I still enjoy playing the game, as I like the concept. :D!
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby VoreFan362 » Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:13 pm

I'm interested in helping out with the game, if possible. Though I can't do any artwork, I am capable to cover the technical things. For example, I can probably help troubleshoot the teleportation orb problem.
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby jaebomber » Sat Oct 29, 2016 5:11 pm

some digestion sounds would be nice for the next update ;)
jaebomber
Somewhat familiar

Postby VoreFan362 » Sat Feb 25, 2017 2:36 pm

I'm wondering if I can help out with this game? Like, I'm wondering if I can have access to the game's source code, so I can try to add new features, and such?
VoreFan362
Participator

Postby Mech610 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:21 am

Hey guys, just a head's up but I had a Trojan activate that was embedded in the exe file for this game, a pretty nasty one too. It was called 'Win32/Rundus' and I'm pretty sure it deleted a random Sys32 driver file because my computer ceased being able to detect my HDD when I tried to boot it ("Restart and select a proper boot order" but my HDD wasn't available in the boot order options). It only booted when I plugged in my external drive which must have had one of the missing files.

Now, full disclaimer: I'm pretty sure that the way this Trojan works is that it piggyback's onto other files to look innocuous, possibly focusing specifically on game files (In my research someone got the virus from a Super Metroid Level Editor they downloaded, another found it in an emulator for Rayman 2). I am in no way blaming Coin Diver directly or you Smiley, but I do think it would be best if you guys scanned your files just to be safe. And Smiley, you should check to make sure you don't have this either, as the game maker it would really suck if you got hit by it!

It could be a false/positive (The Rayman 2 guy thinks the virus may have moved into the Rayman folder of it's own accord) but there's too many coincidences to not play better safe than sorry, ya know?
Mech610
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:57 am

Blame mediafire then. Since at the time of this update, it didn't have said trojan.
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Mech610 » Mon Oct 02, 2017 3:52 pm

ian66613 wrote:Blame mediafire then. Since at the time of this update, it didn't have said trojan.

Like I said, I wasn't blaming anyone. In fact I suspected it came from MediaFire. Please do not get defensive when I was just giving a warning.
Mech610
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game