VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.20.4 Minecraft vore server Info&IP

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.9.4 Minecraft vore server Info an

Postby PerfectDark » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:47 am

ultimated wrote:So I have a question that was sadly not answered on the server in the kind of depth I was hoping for; the /vo mobEatMe command toggles the ability for mobs to eat you on and off, but which mobs can eat you, and how do they do so? Is it only for hostile mobs, or can passive mobs eat you too?

You simply right click a mob with the [/vo mobEatMe] command triggered (or in "Feed yourself to the mobs mode") and they will eat you in roughly the same way a normal pred would. Four clicks and you should be in, this means you can hit them with your fists or right click them more gently. This is only for mobs we have created a stomach for, which should be any mob. Passive or agressive.

If you want a full list over the mobs, you can use [/vo list] to see the mobs that have valid stomachs (written in bold after the other vore types).

If the command does not seem to work, or the mobs aren't giving you the "The mobs are hungering for you" line in your chat, use the [/vo mobEatMe] command a few times. 2-3 times should be sufficient.
PerfectDark
Somewhat familiar

Postby MariAquaria » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:09 am

PerfectDark wrote:
ultimated wrote:So I have a question that was sadly not answered on the server in the kind of depth I was hoping for; the /vo mobEatMe command toggles the ability for mobs to eat you on and off, but which mobs can eat you, and how do they do so? Is it only for hostile mobs, or can passive mobs eat you too?

You simply right click a mob with the [/vo mobEatMe] command triggered (or in "Feed yourself to the mobs mode") and they will eat you in roughly the same way a normal pred would. Four clicks and you should be in, this means you can hit them with your fists or right click them more gently. This is only for mobs we have created a stomach for, which should be any mob. Passive or agressive.

If you want a full list over the mobs, you can use [/vo list] to see the mobs that have valid stomachs (written in bold after the other vore types).

If the command does not seem to work, or the mobs aren't giving you the "The mobs are hungering for you" line in your chat, use the [/vo mobEatMe] command a few times. 2-3 times should be sufficient.

The mobs that I'm aware of that do this are squid, spiders, chickens...I think squid...and I'm not sure what else after that.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby ultimated » Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:51 am

Thanks for the tips! I've now been eaten by a squid and a sheep. However, I'd like to note that when I was teleported to the squid's belly, the withering effect never applied to me so I was stuck there, and for the sheep, I was put into creative mode, but WAS able to teleport out.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby ultimated » Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:27 pm

Further testing, several mobs don't seem to react to right-clicking, but will display the appropriate messages on left-clicking. This means that while several mobs can POTENTIALLY eat you, they actually can't due to you killing them too quickly.
Find my prefs here!

Posting more often now! PM me if you like, but I might still be slow to respond!
ultimated
Heavy user

Postby Jovial » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:08 pm

I've found most passives do, but not all of them. If the npc doesn't have a destination set, it just doesn't allow it, there isn't a "generic" one. I offered to make customs for all possible npcs, but was shot down, hah.
Jovial
Been posting for a bit

Postby whitpey » Mon Aug 08, 2016 2:51 pm

Hi I keep getting this error.

java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: no further information: vorecraft.lethargiclion.net/45.63.59.233:25569

The thing is I've been on the server all week. I was using 1.10.2 and received a notification saying the server was out of date so switched down to the version given 1.9.4 and received the same error above again. Is something going on on my side of the connection or on the server side?
whitpey
New to the forum

Postby Potato » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:00 pm

whitpey wrote: the server side?

Hi, the server is down atm because of an unexpected mysql error, im running the commands to fix it and the server will be up as soon as the commands finish processing.
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby whitpey » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:08 pm

OK I was just wondering thank you.
whitpey
New to the forum

Postby Potato » Mon Aug 08, 2016 3:52 pm

whitpey wrote:OK I was just wondering thank you.

The server is up and running 100% again. we've also added magic, get started by crafting a netherstar and a blazerod. then rightclicking an enchanting table with your wand :-D
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby doomrider012345 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:17 am

YES-

NOW I CAN BE A WIZARD!
... When I have time to return to the server...
doomrider012345
Been posting for a bit

Re: VoreCraft, A Vanilla 1.10.2 Minecraft vore server Info&I

Postby Smb64 » Tue Sep 13, 2016 7:46 pm

due to connection issues, I've been having trouble logging on for a while. I'd really appreciate it if someone could copy my Vore-Build plots to a Single Player world, it is located around x: -750 z: -700 in the Art World (if you see a giant light-blue yoshi with most of the body below ground, that's the one). I will be on from time to time if my connection cooperates, but I'd like to have a copy of my build incase something happens.
thanks in advance,
SMB64 (nick: Koshi)
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby chibi-wolfy » Wed Sep 14, 2016 8:38 am

If it counts, I flew over to your plot and made a schematic file of everything inside. If you don't already have it, you need to use the Schematica mod to use it. Will that do?
chibi-wolfy
Somewhat familiar

Postby Smb64 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:13 pm

chibi-wolfy wrote:If it counts, I flew over to your plot and made a schematic file of everything inside. If you don't already have it, you need to use the Schematica mod to use it. Will that do?

yeah and thanks man, means a lot~
3DS Friend Code: 1375-7724-1401
Nintendo ID: smb-64
Feel The Fire Deep Inside, Burning Bright Where You Can't Hide
Smb64
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kuram » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:08 am

Hey, is the server down or something? I tried to connect but it says "Can't connect to server" on my server list.
Kuram
New to the forum

Postby hernextmeal » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:30 am

hernextmeal
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jovial » Sun Oct 30, 2016 3:38 am

Holy crap I gotta admit that was funny. And very fitting too, hah!
Jovial
Been posting for a bit

Postby JackBright » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:33 am

Well, is the server finally down? I hope not...
Also the new forge version just doesn't run.
JackBright
Been posting for a bit

Postby Potato » Sun Nov 06, 2016 9:51 am

JackBright wrote:Well, is the server finally down? I hope not...
Also the new forge version just doesn't run.

1) No, it is not. :p
2) You have to be more spesific.
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby JackBright » Sun Nov 06, 2016 10:12 am

It gives an error message when I try to run the new version of it, the other versions work, but I need this one to run it.
JackBright
Been posting for a bit

Postby littlesnak » Mon Nov 14, 2016 4:44 am

I also cannot connect to the server. I am using Vanilla minecraft 1.10.2 with no mods at all. I tried both server address options from the first post in this topic.
littlesnak
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vorecraft