*MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

*MUGEN General/Master thread* (1-03-2017)

Postby Four_Spears » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:56 am

MOST RECENT UPDATED NEWS:
ADDED Mizukisakuraka's blog. for riz, the unbirthing "crotch-vampire" (note: "riz" is supposed to be "liz", as in 'elizabeth', but it's a case of engRish.)
ZackTheRiolu has released a cockvore version of Spike! (the yoshi)

Pilum wrote:A master thread for MUGEN requests sounds like a good idea. Maybe a master thread for MUGEN characters, too, some people might have difficulty finding characters with them spread across 5-ish threads.

>.>

This thread is a "HUB" topic for all possible major mugen topics and generally useful for all possible vore edit community needs, be the topics sprite art/editing, coding or just general fussy stuff.

This opening post will be updated and edited in order to accommodate all future needs to better facilitate the positive progression and assistance of the existing community here.
==================================================
EPoMuTe(Eka's Portal Mugen Team)
Current creative/edit work members:

smiley (Primary Creation Thread)
Pilum (Primary Creation Thread)
JackHereTheRealOne (Primary Creation Thread)
drpolice (Primary Creation Thread)
ArgobargSoup
ShinySpiritSeer (Primary Creation Thread)

(If I missed a name, send a PUB to me and I'll add you to the list.)

ON-SITE
Mugen Starter Kit:
viewtopic.php?f=79&t=20266&p=547204&hilit=mugen#p547204

OFF-SITE
Huge selection of Vore/Pred characters:
http://eggbomber101.webs.com/characters

Eggbomber101's channel (preview loads and loads of vore characters in action before you try them!)
https://www.youtube.com/user/Eggbomber101/videos

Noahshime's channel (each character download link can be found in the download description):
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7ifMz ... vpw/videos
(Like and retweet his works on Twitter: https://twitter.com/noahshime1207?lang=en )

Zack the Riolu's Page:
http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/zacktheriolu/

yoshiLover1000's DA page
http://yoshilover1000.deviantart.com/ga ... vore-edits

ToasterBoi's FA page
http://www.furaffinity.net/gallery/toasterboi/

Mizukisakuraka's blog. (????)
http://mizukisakuraka.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-111.html
(click one of the images for "riz", a sort of "crotch-vampire" that has a very detailed unbirthing super.)

EndercreeperMugen
https://sites.google.com/site/endercreepervore/home
================================================
Last edited by Four_Spears on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:19 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: *MUGEN General/Master thread*

Postby Four_Spears » Sun Nov 27, 2016 7:17 pm

I reserved my first post exclusively for the purpose of this topic.
This post here is exclusively for highlighting/spotlighting characters with easiest and/or greatest possible "Vore edit Potential", so it will be edited/updated/modified as often as there are reason enough to warrant it as far as community priority and the on-site creating editors are concerned.
============================================================
Current Highlight:

Son Son

Data and info:
http://mugenarchive.com/forums/download ... e&id=37233
https://youtu.be/IHikCKtlD-Y?t=10s

Summary: A Capcom character based off of the "Journey to the West" fable with elements of the lore seeped into every inch of her design. The Flying cloud, the Clones made from Hair, the Staff, the Magic fan and the Gourd (the fan is cheaply used to fan the flames beneath the cooking pot). While capcom did once make a game called "Son Son", it is confirmed that this character is the grandchild of the character in that game. Those familiar with the Dragonball franchise will find much of her skills, abilities, powers and visuals very familiar due to the shared bases in source material.

Insight:
This character is already as-is with a "voracious personality" as capcom gave her plenty of visually over-the-top 'big eater' qualities and the original editor even knew it going by some of the custom winquote images that are packed into the .sff files. With her various animations already pre-designed with her character from the get-go, she is by and far the single biggest eater ever seen in an official fighting game that strangely hasn't yet had any spotlighting in our tiny little scene.

There is practically only one legit Sonson and only one NSFW edit...and the NSFW edit in question ALREADY HAS amazingly made sprites, making editing even easier as the NSFW files have some very well-done frames that gives Sonson a rather bloated gut. LOOK AT THE FILES and SEE FOR YOURSELF!!! With a bit of tinkering and editing with the sprites, much of her already-existing instances of biting/chewing/swallowing can be easily be sequenced/spliced together with other sprites to make wholly new animations with less effort and hassle than most other mugen characters would take for editors.

Edit Ideas:
1. Because of what she's based on, she does have immense magical power that's universally filed under a vague designation of "Monkey Magic", so shrinking people shouln't be beneath her considering what size-related things she can do with that staff.

As-is, there's an animation set in her files that could be put together that causes the 'shrinking' effect before she pops the victim into her mouth, as she already has such a 'snacking on' animation from the start. She could easily rest a person on her palm in that instance.

2. A leaping unbirth/av animation wherin Sonson lands on the opponent's head ands slides down their body in the manner of Flying UnBirth Ninja game. (there are example sprites included for basing the concept off of alongside sonson's)

3. Insertion. She has a few very suggestive sprites. I shouldn't need to explain it if you've seen the animations and take the "shrinking" into account.

4. Android Maid has a "vacuum effect" that is in her specials that could be applied to sonson, (but due to her positioning, sprite tinkering and edits might be needed during the actual ingestion/swallowing portions, this may be slightly more complicated)

Keep in mind that there's a lot of instances of "vanishing clothes", but as she's magic, I can easily look for some 'poofy cloud' effects later on to better disguise instances of going from clothed to nude.

Other stuff:
Because of the nsfw edit, she has a metric ton of animations that are absolutely RIPE for exploiting. (there's a lot that I didn't even bother to try turning into gifs because there are just that many.) So, there's a massive deal of frames that can be edited in various orders to whip up a lot of Oral, but mostly anal and unbirth with a large deal of potential of "struggling to suck the prey inside" animations.

I'm not joking. I even went on ahead and exported a LOT of them as animated .gif files in their exact animation sets that are already pre-loaded in the NSFW version download order to give the idea of just how easily she can have certain vore edit moves eased right in with less hassle than most other characters. Most of it seems already gift-wrapped and pre-assembled just enough for us to exploit.

=====================================================================

(01-13/14-2020) Edit:
..... not going to lie. the point of reserving this post space was to cycle out finished characters if they were used to make a vore edit and to replace each with a newer character to keep the editors working together on easy vore edits just to keep the new characters coming.

For **some reason** I feel like I saw this outcome coming from light years away, but...
wow. 4 years later and it was mostly spent on the notably overly-complicated "double vore belles" instead.

It's not that I dislike the efforts created, but al things considered, rarity/availability/commonality of certain characters, types of characters and the delicate nature of the personal views of individual creators make the prospect of focusing too much limited-purpose, yet complex and excessive time-draining detail work on a few characters less favorable than a more plentiful selection in the long run.

I'm sure somebody may find a way to take that out of context somehow, but there's no future-proofing that. At least my effort to draw attention to such a lack/scarcity of attention to what should be the higher priority was given an honest attempt. (No offense to those who actively choose to take it where it was never given.)
=====================================================================

Attached file: Sonson NSFW "vore-edit-tweak-able" animation files.
Attachments
Animations.rar
(606.39 KiB) Downloaded 811 times
Last edited by Four_Spears on Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:30 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:40 am

I don't know if I should be included with the list of names of Creative/Edit members.

I'm really just the guy who tracked down NT Mama and brought her to the communities atention.

I've been trying to learn how to make mugen edits, but nothings ready for show time really. Maybe one day I'll deserve to be in that list, but I don't think today is that day.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:00 am

Oh, Alrighty, then.

With how frequently you had been present in assisting and making commentary, I had mentally filed you in. I vaguely recalled you helping out somebody with a small bit of coding at one instance, which is probably why I made that error there.

That said, you're still free to discuss anything and talk about whatever mugen-related subjects you'd like here.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:51 pm

I'm working on a handful of vore edits myself, though I'm not really getting anywhere with any single one. My main project is Riolu, who i'm making ground-up. If someone wants to give me a hand, we can get the ball rolling on it.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Nov 29, 2016 3:51 am

Four_Spears wrote:Oh, Alrighty, then.

With how frequently you had been present in assisting and making commentary, I had mentally filed you in. I vaguely recalled you helping out somebody with a small bit of coding at one instance, which is probably why I made that error there.

That said, you're still free to discuss anything and talk about whatever mugen-related subjects you'd like here.

Yeah I've done that before, but I'm basically just regurgitating stuff others have told me how to fix here, or just stupid blunt force code alterations, like making character damage over all higher, or changing special attack inputs.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Four_Spears » Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:10 am

ToasterBoi wrote:I'm working on a handful of vore edits myself, though I'm not really getting anywhere with any single one. My main project is Riolu, who I'm making ground-up. If someone wants to give me a hand, we can get the ball rolling on it.

I wasn't sure if you were actively more of a regular here since I mostly know of your activity on Furaffinity. Because of the sensitivity of some individuals on FA, I was careful to omit a few details unless I otherwise had an okay. Let me know if there's information you'd like to have added to the first post.

0Anesthetic4u wrote:Yeah I've done that before, but I'm basically just regurgitating stuff others have told me how to fix here, or just stupid blunt force code alterations, like making character damage over all higher, or changing special attack inputs.

Ah, then you and I are in the same camp.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AmarthTheRiolu » Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:38 pm

Four_Spears, I have that Lopunny and that Lucario, both re-edits. Go ahead and add them.
Got my Discord username after all, so false alarm!
AmarthTheRiolu
Somewhat familiar

Postby Four_Spears » Thu Dec 01, 2016 7:53 pm

ToasterBoi wrote:Four_Spears, I have that Lopunny and that Lucario, both re-edits. Go ahead and add them.

I updated the post.
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ladre » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:17 am

ladre
Participator

Postby Four_Spears » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:55 am

ladre wrote:ya forgot to mention this pep lad

http://yoshilover1000.deviantart.com/ga ... vore-edits

I'm pretty sure Eggbomber's page of characters on his site already covers that, so it's a bit redundant.

I'll add it in anyway for credit's sake. (even though eggbomber credits the work right on the page)
Four_Spears
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Mon Dec 05, 2016 4:25 am

You know what absolutely NEEDS to exist.

A single Damn HALFWAY decent editing tutorial for characters in Mugen.

Every single one of them is completely unscripted, crap audio, uninformative garbage.

I tried watching like 20 tutorials today, and I could not find one that told me which file in a character file contains the sprite sheet, or how to acess it with a higher level program like Photoshop.

There are like 50 videos that will tell you how to edit your pallet in Fighter Factory, or how to make a Character Profile picture, but not one on how to just do basic sprite editing.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SilverJ » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:47 am

0Anesthetic4u wrote:"Request for important information."

The .SFF file is what contains the "sprite sheet", you can only open it in Fighter Factory and the old tool provided with very early versions of MUGEN. Just get Fighter Factory if you didn't already. You can't open up .SFF files in anything else as far as I know. You CAN however convert the separate sprites into .BMP, .JPG(Fighter Factory 3 no longer supports this), .PNG, and .PCX for use in actual art programs. Just click the floppy disk with PCX on it.

It's kinda tedious yeah, but Fighter Factory 3 does also come built in with a tool to draw or edit sprites. It's not very strong but it does the job.

Feel free to ask if you need more in-depth info.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:16 am

SilverJ wrote:

The .SFF file is what contains the "sprite sheet", you can only open it in Fighter Factory and the old tool provided with very early versions of MUGEN. Just get Fighter Factory if you didn't already. You can't open up .SFF files in anything else as far as I know. You CAN however convert the separate sprites into .BMP, .JPG(Fighter Factory 3 no longer supports this), .PNG, and .PCX for use in actual art programs. Just click the floppy disk with PCX on it.

It's kinda tedious yeah, but Fighter Factory 3 does also come built in with a tool to draw or edit sprites. It's not very strong but it does the job.

Thankyou!

How do I put the sprite sheet back into the SSF file once I convert it into a PNG and edit it, or add new sprites?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SilverJ » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:53 am

While I personally would convert to PCX(I'm old fashioned), you can either click the blank page icon to add new sprites or the folder icon for changing the selected sprite. Otherwise if you edited in Fighter Factory then just ctrl+S and MAKE SURE THE EDITED LAYER IS ON TOP because it WILL flatten the image. I made that mistake several times and it's annoying.

I'd double check the edited sprites' palette just in case too, y'know if you want them to change colors with the other saved palettes.

Also when adding sprites you can ctrl(or)shift+click for multi selection, but start on the last sprite first because for some odd reason it reads them backwards.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sat Dec 10, 2016 6:21 am

SilverJ wrote:

Ok so I've been looking at FF3 for the past couple days now on and off, not particularly hard, but I've finnally decided I can't find this Floppy Disk with PCX on it.

There is a floppy disk to save the whole file and then floppy disks to save parts of files, the one I thought it might have been was the one in the Animations tab that says "Save Animations as a New File" but that only seems to want to save them as some kind of animation file. Where do I find this PCX Floppy that will let me save the sprites as a new PNG?

Ok so I found it, but it only saves single sprites, not sprite sheats? and they are Indexed in photoshop, so I can't edit them unless I go about the Assbackwards task of coppying them again?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SilverJ » Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:13 am

Yeah it doesn't save as a full sprite sheet which kinda sucks sometimes. It's a tedious process even when you export them all at once. Guess it encourages organization?

I can't help with any issues that happen in photoshop, never really liked photoshop. I'm pretty old fashioned, still using the original method by converting to PCX. Haven't had any real issues with editing besides lack of real skill.

Does Photoshop not let you work outside of an indexed palette or something?
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:26 am

SilverJ wrote:Yeah it doesn't save as a full sprite sheet which kinda sucks sometimes. It's a tedious process even when you export them all at once. Guess it encourages organization?

I can't help with any issues that happen in photoshop, never really liked photoshop. I'm pretty old fashioned, still using the original method by converting to PCX. Haven't had any real issues with editing besides lack of real skill.

Does Photoshop not let you work outside of an indexed palette or something?

Index layers are basically completely locked. You cant add new layers ontop of them, and you can't directly convert them to any other type of layer. The easiest way to deal with them is to litterally right click copy them to another doccument. They are a stupid Pain in the butt and I do not know why they exist.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby SilverJ » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:32 am

Yeah I can see why that'd be annoying to someone who doesn't already copy the image at least twice.

I did google the indexed layer thing which you probably already tried too but in case you or anyone else didn't, try going into Image > Mode > RGB. The post was from 2011, but that supposedly unlocks the indexed layer. I don't know how this'll affect importing into FF3, but I DO remember a few times in the past where I'd import PNG files and the image would disappear after loading the character again. Even if the palette was correct.

This is probably why there are mentions of using indexed images.
SilverJ
Been posting for a bit

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Wed Dec 14, 2016 3:12 am

Oh my God! Thats how I used to Fix that!

I knew the Copy Layer thing didn't sound familiar, but it didn't sound wrong enough for me to discount it.

It's been so long since I had to deal with that crap I'd forgotten, and a google search google backed result told me the stupid copy layer thing.

Well you just made this alot easier.
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game