Suggestions, Put suggestions here

Forum for our dedicated Vore themed Minecraft server, more details [url=https://aryion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=43179]here[/url]

Moderator: Vorecraft

Re: Suggestions, Put suggestions here

Postby MirceaKitsune » Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:47 pm

Posting a suggestion I mentioned on the server today, after I joined for the first time: I'm loving the vore plugin, especially the ability to be eaten by mobs! But could tamed pets optionally be configured by their owners to have unique stomachs, instead of the global default for that mob? Just like a player can claim a parcel in the artwork zone, build a belly model there, then set it as the place their prey go to... a player could build an internal on a parcel they own, then set it as the belly of one of their pets (wolf or ocelot).

I would seriously love this feature! I don't have a house on the server yet... and frankly, a fun thing I've considered doing is taming a pet and making my house in their belly :-D
Vore Tournament - A FOSS vore FPS based on Xonotic.
Patreon - Please support me if you enjoy my projects.
MirceaKitsune
???

Postby Cygni » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:06 pm

I'd like it if you fixed command blocks. Some of the builds in Art world need them.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jovial » Fri Jul 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Maenethal wrote:I'd like it if you fixed command blocks. Some of the builds in Art world need them.

If they are fixed, make sure they're disabled in the survival world!

On my main account, I managed to smuggle some command blocks (and other things) into the survival world. I wasn't able to do anything with them, but, you know... If they were enabled, I imagine it'd cause a lot of problems! Thankfully, you can't execute essential commands like op, ban, or stop, but there's still so much potential chaos! I'm not saying that I would do anything like that, but I know I'm not the only one that smuggled cheatsy things into the survival world..!
Jovial
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:34 am

I wish they find some solution. Komaru's Pokemon builds are just left to decay at this point. They could at least allow the basic teleport and message commands, along with potion effects and set to survival in the art world. Or update the vore plugin to have something similar in function.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jovial » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:16 pm

Maenethal wrote:I wish they find some solution. Komaru's Pokemon builds are just left to decay at this point. They could at least allow the basic teleport and message commands, along with potion effects and set to survival in the art world. Or update the vore plugin to have something similar in function.

I use signs, redstone dickery, and dispensers with splash potions. It's annoying that I have to refill them every ~9 uses, and it certainly breaks "immersion", if that's even the right word for a game like minecraft. I'd love to see it implemented if done right!
Jovial
Been posting for a bit

Postby Reff » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:56 pm

The issue is actually that redstone doesnt work for you if you arent trusted on the plot. has nothing to do with the command blocks.
~Reffy on VoreCraft~

Join us! Build a house, get eaten.. or eat others! (or both! x3)

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43179
Reff
Been posting for a bit

Postby Cygni » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:49 pm

Cant you allow redstone usage on all plots, and have a "saved state" for all redstone items? Something it can default to after a certain amount of time to keep people from needing to refill/reset them.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Potato » Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:18 am

Maenethal wrote:Cant you allow redstone usage on all plots

We had that before, but something changed and we couldn't use a bypass permission anymore, i'll look into it again when i have time :)

As for the "saved state" there is no such plugin out (that i know of) :gulp:

I suggest asking admins to either import a row of commandblocks that you made in a schematic then using worldedit to move em around, or asking them to plot down the command with copy/paste.
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby Potato » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:38 pm

Potato wrote:
Maenethal wrote:Cant you allow redstone usage on all plots
bypass permission

Fixed :D
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby Cygni » Thu Dec 08, 2016 2:15 am

I would like it if the vore plugin has something functionally similar to command blocks, so people can create custom, interactive vore builds in the Art world. Kind of like the Pokemon ones.
Cygni
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Potato » Sun Dec 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Maenethal wrote:I would like it if the vore plugin has something functionally similar to command blocks, so people can create custom, interactive vore builds in the Art world. Kind of like the Pokemon ones.

i added ./vo setmsg messagehere
which you can rightclick a commandblock with , and it will parse your input into text and set it on the cb'.
it will obviously throw errors if you try to include any weird chars or sequences/commands. (like {} etc..)
have fun :D
Potato
Vorecraft Mod

Postby ShadowHawk » Sat Feb 04, 2017 9:46 pm

this is more of a request than a suggestion, but could we please add something like AE2 in the modpack?
I'm a whore for vore!

Reality exists how you perceive it to exist.
ShadowHawk
Been posting for a bit

Postby MariAquaria » Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:07 am

ShadowHawk wrote:this is more of a request than a suggestion, but could we please add something like AE2 in the modpack?

Not going to happen. Mods that physically change the gameplay of Minecraft as a whole, or add new blocks or features or anything like that will not be added. VoreCraft is vanilla because we want it to be as widely open to as much of the community as possible, thus all of the mods in the modpack are optional, Client Side mods rather than server side mods. Not everybody can run mod on their computer, small or not.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby hotshot127652 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:59 pm

I have a suggestion, since we have the Vampire plugin, why not get it's counterpart, the werewolf plugin? Not all of us want to use the vampire plugin, and deal with sun damage, plus you can't have a Werepire, by combining Werewolf and vampire, you can only have one or the other.
hotshot127652
New to the forum

Postby MariAquaria » Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:31 pm

Simple. The werewolf plugin doesn't have a 1.12 version.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby Cobbly » Fri Jun 08, 2018 11:01 am

Ya know how we enter spectator mode upon digestion? Is there any way we would be able to look out the back of someone instead?
Cobbly
Somewhat familiar

Postby ian66613 » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:48 pm

Monster girls are in Grimoire of Gaia, which has been updated for 1.12: https://minecraft.curseforge.com/projec ... re-of-gaia
Ideal Vore Games · Vore Preferences · My OC (4 inch (10cm) fairy boy.)
I am NOT into Furries/Bestial/Animals.
ian66613
---

Postby Reff » Fri Jan 11, 2019 4:49 pm

We are not a modded server, nor are we planning to be.
~Reffy on VoreCraft~

Join us! Build a house, get eaten.. or eat others! (or both! x3)

viewtopic.php?f=98&t=43179
Reff
Been posting for a bit

Postby MariAquaria » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:21 am

Just to add on to what Reffy said, it's been stated in this very thread before that the server isn't nor will it ever be modded. Bigger mods that aren't optional... i.e., mods that would be installed to the server where you then can't join the server without having that mod yourself prevents some people from joining, due to not having hardware strong enough to handle it. Meanwhile, mods such as MPM and Optifine are fine, because they're entirely optional. Additionally, at some point in the presumably near future, the server will be updating to 1.13, which... I seriously doubt GOG has updated to yet.
MariAquaria
Somewhat familiar

Postby CrusaderSweetie » Tue Jul 02, 2019 10:05 pm

I'd suggest making eating mobs reduce hunger. At least a little.

I mean, what point is there in swallowing a chicken whole if you don't even get anything out of it?
CrusaderSweetie
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vorecraft