The Chosen One: A New Era (Hiatus: 12-7-19)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: The Chosen One: A New Era

Postby shocky89 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:13 pm

I believe this game has a lot of potential. It was pretty fun to play as well.
shocky89
New to the forum

Postby Azirov » Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:02 pm

Will there be companions in this game or will the MC be alone ?
Azirov
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Azirov wrote:Will there be companions in this game or will the MC be alone ?

I have been debating companions for some time. If I do... It will be a mid to late game addition. I want there to be a lot of story just on the main character... But I do have some great ideas for companions.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:36 pm

IddlerItaler wrote:Can I suggest a title? The chosen two.

Hahah. Well. That would imply that there are multiple main characters... Which isn't true... So no thanks.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby Artist-san » Sun Sep 11, 2016 2:16 am

AngelicChaos wrote:Well after a hiatus much longer than I meant to take, I'm back with not much to show for. Been trying to find someone with a bit of skill in designing custom tiles and sprites with no luck.

Anyway... If anyone is interested, I can give a link for the little I have so far. I'd like people's ideas on what I could do next. But bear in mind that any ideas might need new sprites and that will once again mean I need someone's help in making said sprites.

Don't expect a whole lot. I'm trying to build the story as I go... So you get the complete intro scenes, but there aren't many places to explore. Message me or post here if you want a download link. Again, feedback would be great!

I'm pretty new to sprite work, but I would love to help out. I've recently been remaking sprites for a fan game and getting them to animate. Once I found out that I could customize the game sprites, it became a habit. Eventually, I'll even get around to doing original stuff. I'm also helping out a pal of mine with the sprites in their game too. I may even send you the sheet when it's done.
Artist-san
New to the forum

Postby 0Anesthetic4u » Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:34 am

AngelicChaos wrote:

Hahah. Well. That would imply that there are multiple main characters... Which isn't true... So no thanks.

Speaking of number related sequel names, how was Left 4 Dead 2 not named Left 2 Die?
0Anesthetic4u
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Mon Sep 12, 2016 3:50 am

AngelicChaos, Sounds like fun :D
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby IddlerItaler » Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:50 am

AngelicChaos wrote:

It's two as in "Number two", but I guess you don't like punny titles? :D

By the way, I never found the ending you mentioned in the OP, was it because I didn't
Spoiler: show
feed the jerk jock to the neko?
IddlerItaler
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:34 pm

IddlerItaler wrote:
AngelicChaos wrote:

It's two as in "Number two", but I guess you don't like punny titles? :D

By the way, I never found the ending you mentioned in the OP, was it because I didn't
Spoiler: show
feed the jerk jock to the neko?

Correct
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby AngelicChaos » Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:38 pm

Liz wrote:AngelicChaos, Sounds like fun :D

Thanks! Next time I have something new that's really worth showing off, I'll update the OP with the DL instead of just posting it.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby thelandcruzer » Wed Nov 02, 2016 6:58 am

You might not like this either for the name, but here it is anyway: The Next Chosen! -or :The Chosen Next! :lol: :D :roll:
Last edited by thelandcruzer on Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
I hate ( internet ) trolls they taste weird!!! (copyrighted)
thelandcruzer
Somewhat familiar

Postby CakePisces » Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:04 am

Its been 2 months since the last demo release.I really hope this game's not dead yet and coming in with lots of updates.
That's the power of Strawberry! Get it??!!
CakePisces
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rubiont-47 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 3:38 pm

AngelicChaos wrote:Well after a hiatus much longer than I meant to take, I'm back with not much to show for. Been trying to find someone with a bit of skill in designing custom tiles and sprites with no luck.

Anyway... If anyone is interested, I can give a link for the little I have so far. I'd like people's ideas on what I could do next. But bear in mind that any ideas might need new sprites and that will once again mean I need someone's help in making said sprites.

Don't expect a whole lot. I'm trying to build the story as I go... So you get the complete intro scenes, but there aren't many places to explore. Message me or post here if you want a download link. Again, feedback would be great!

I just now noticed this game.

If it will be interesting. I can help with sprites and some ideas.
Sorry for my bad english.
Made in Russia.
Make some pixels.
Rubiont-47
Participator

Postby anaconda191 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:33 pm

Hey Can U Send Me The Download Link?
anaconda191
New to the forum

Postby SoSayWeAll » Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:50 am

AngelicChaos wrote:Ahhh I submit. Here.

https://mega.nz/#!FV5kgbCR!IG8uNdWNgVGo ... AiUpmYoRI8

Only demo released was posted on the 2nd page, early stages but with a lot of promise
You knew him?
Know him? He was delicious!
SoSayWeAll
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jogoon » Fri Nov 25, 2016 7:38 am

For starters, this looks and sounds good so far, and I hope to see more of it.

For some more in-depth thoughts, these could get a bit rambley and i may say some spoilers for either game involved. The writing style seems to be a bit different then the original, as is to be expected since it is made by someone else. As far as I could find there are two vore scenes one as pred and one as prey, the prey scene seemed harsher the prey scenes from the original, I don't know if this is going to persist but I personal prefer the less harsh tone of the first game. I found a bug in the game that causes any attempt to enter the inn to spawn you in a black tile next to the entrance where you cannot move forcing you to reload or restart though I would assume this to have been noticed and fixed long ago as it has been nearly three months since that version of the game was posted. I am curious as to what your explanation for the expanded land is, was it always there and we just never had a reason to go there, or was it added to the world by some means after the first game? Also, why did the Neko decide to settle down there instead of somewhere on the rest of the lands? I am also curious where you are going with, what appears to me to be, a shrine to predators in town, but i also must question why would our character not know about it? Her mother and her seem to live in a house in the forest south of this town, and the character has been wondering around the area fighting bandits for some time, according to both this games intro and the scene in the ending from the first game, surely she would have come to this town and noticed it before now. That leads me to a little nitpick I have, the dialogue around the first fight seems to be referencing the ending, but in that ending we were already a famous powerful hero who had all the powers of Sebastian from the first game and more. I understand that you want to start us off from a weak state so that we can become strong throughout the game but we should have at least some of his abilities even if it is just starting with the healing spell and a basic sword skill. Another option could be to remove that reference and instead have that ending scene taking place at some point later in the game after we have gained some of the abilities and fame. I think i am done rambling now, and if you have plans to explain some of my questions in game I am fine with wait in for it. I guess I will end it by reiterating my starting point, the game looks good so far it has a lot of potential i hope to see more of it.
Jogoon
New to the forum

Postby AngelicChaos » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:23 am

Hey everyone. Just wanted to say that the project isn't dead... just been having a lot of life to keep me busy and away from it. I have every intention on continuing.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

Postby anthony050 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 8:12 am

Oh glad to hear that :D
anthony050
Participator

Postby TheBlueOne » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:55 am

so uh... found a bug in the demo. when you enter the inn, you end up inside the wall.
TheBlueOne
Been posting for a bit

Postby AngelicChaos » Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:07 am

So, um... I don't really know how else to say this... my hard drive died and everything I had on the game is gone. The only things I might be able to recover is the last save I uploaded. If I can't get that back, I won't have much choice but to call this dead til I get the time or motivation to restart.
AngelicChaos
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game