FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: FALLOUT VORE - Fallout 4 Vore Mod BETA V1.0

Postby squishy » Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:02 am

cokejet wrote:i get the holotape at the prewar mirror
then it disappears
can i have the id for the holotape?

to look it up in the console type in help vore 4
then press page up in till you find the tape
squishy
New to the forum

Postby GREGOLE » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:19 pm

So this holotape. Is it added automatically once the mod starts working, or is it found somewhere?
GREGOLE
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby archmage94 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:52 pm

I really hope you finish that Belly player home inside a follower next, i've always wanted a player home (Or if someone can direct me to a mod for Oblivion or Skyrim, either normal or SSE that has something like that, please give me a link)
archmage94
New to the forum

Postby LunarCataphract » Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:00 am

GREGOLE wrote:So this holotape. Is it added automatically once the mod starts working, or is it found somewhere?

It should be automatically added.
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby Viena » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:49 pm

Don't suppose anyone has a solution to the "I can't get items from the inventory of my victims (and no I'm not using god mode or anything to that effect)" bug have they?
Viena
New to the forum

Postby Galmar1313 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:34 pm

Everytime a follower swallows someone They change back into their original clothes Not a huge problem but can be a bit annoying
Galmar1313
Participator

Postby Demonskunk » Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:07 am

I don't suppose anyone's made any videos or anything of this mod?
There's a lot of Skyrim Devourment, but I can't find anything of this Fallout vore mod - which is a shame, because frankly the bellies look a LOT better on this one.
Demonskunk
New to the forum

Postby Booner » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:15 am

Viena wrote:Don't suppose anyone has a solution to the "I can't get items from the inventory of my victims (and no I'm not using god mode or anything to that effect)" bug have they?

Saaeders FalloutVoreRace.esp fixed it for me

Saaeder wrote:Hello

This is an experimental version with the following features:

- you can eat an additional prey durring the process of 'digesting a prey'

With FalloutVoreRace.esp
- prey size ( dlc are not yet implemented )
- eating a Deathclaw is a bad idea :) you randomly take damage

Load order :
Code: Select all
   FalloutVore.esp
   FalloutVoreRace.esp

This version Fixes the manual digestion, the item glitch, and is compatible with the paperairplaneclip version.

Make sure you (or NPC) don't have prey in your stomach before installing this version.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/nh2vc ... atch_2.zip
Booner
New to the forum

Postby Gelios » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:26 am

Demonskunk wrote:I don't suppose anyone's made any videos or anything of this mod?
There's a lot of Skyrim Devourment, but I can't find anything of this Fallout vore mod - which is a shame, because frankly the bellies look a LOT better on this one.

Paperairplaneclip has made some. You can find it on Patreon.
Gelios
Been posting for a bit

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:35 am

Demonskunk wrote:I don't suppose anyone's made any videos or anything of this mod?

https://www.patreon.com/Paperairplaneclip

Don't let the Patreon tag scare you away, all my videos are free, but it's easier for people to support me that way!

I should be posting about every new video in both:
•My gallery
•This thread: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=48317
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SelBles » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:20 pm

Galmar1313 wrote:Everytime a follower swallows someone They change back into their original clothes Not a huge problem but can be a bit annoying

This is technically not a FalloutVore issue, but a Vanilla FO4 one. Whenever using the additem or removeitem command/script function on an NPC, for some bizarre reason FO4 decides it has to reset them to their default outfit (also returning any item in their default outfit back to them). (Also, removing their default outfit and equipment does NOT work, even if you do it via the CK/XEdit, that results in weirder stuff).

I have personally fixed this (along with a few other issues/irritations I had with Vanilla FalloutVore (the whole holotape was rewritten, as much of it offended me (and not just the subject matter), (I also added a large (500, using the Lorenzo Heal in the CK just attached to the belly)) heal effect on the second to last digestion belly (so it didn't happen with indigestion, but also didn't happen when digestion occasionally borks, leaving me with the last stage belly until I digest someone else), so digesting something actually heals me) by making all stages of belly Unplayable, have no weight, and have the script use the equipitem and unequipitem commands (which DON'T cause outfit reverting, but also don't actually remove the bellies, which would be a major issue if they still had weight).

Bethesda RPGs always have weird quirks with how they work, and despite Skyrim and FO4 both being Creation Engine, many things happen totally differently.

Also, FalloutVore is MUCH easier to tweak than Skyrim Devourment (which is a collection of pretty messy scripts, as expected from a non-group project) (I also tweaked that so I can vore anything, turned out that was much much easier than I ever thought, much better than the Edible BEasts method of adding keywords (Hint, find the player powers, and just remove the ActorTypeNPC keyword check on it, voila, able to eat anything)).

P.S. I don't check these forums that regularly, so if you want my personalised (tweaked .esp, modified scripts, etc) FalloutVore stuff, be patient.
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby paperairplaneclip » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:09 pm

SelBles wrote:Also, FalloutVore is MUCH easier to tweak than Skyrim Devourment (which is a collection of pretty messy scripts, as expected from a non-group project)

That's a 100% true, hats off to Redblue and Saaeder for making the scripts really easy to understand.
It's really easy to get the big picture, while Devourment had a ton of 'What-The-Hell-Is-This-Doing' parts.
paperairplaneclip
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Znonymous » Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:32 pm

SelBles wrote:P.S. I don't check these forums that regularly, so if you want my personalised (tweaked .esp, modified scripts, etc) FalloutVore stuff, be patient.

Looking forward to anything you put up.
Znonymous
Somewhat familiar

Postby LunarCataphract » Wed Jan 04, 2017 8:18 am

SelBles wrote:
Galmar1313 wrote:Everytime a follower swallows someone They change back into their original clothes Not a huge problem but can be a bit annoying

This is technically not a FalloutVore issue, but a Vanilla FO4 one. Whenever using the additem or removeitem command/script function on an NPC, for some bizarre reason FO4 decides it has to reset them to their default outfit (also returning any item in their default outfit back to them). (Also, removing their default outfit and equipment does NOT work, even if you do it via the CK/XEdit, that results in weirder stuff).

I have personally fixed this (along with a few other issues/irritations I had with Vanilla FalloutVore (the whole holotape was rewritten, as much of it offended me (and not just the subject matter), (I also added a large (500, using the Lorenzo Heal in the CK just attached to the belly)) heal effect on the second to last digestion belly (so it didn't happen with indigestion, but also didn't happen when digestion occasionally borks, leaving me with the last stage belly until I digest someone else), so digesting something actually heals me) by making all stages of belly Unplayable, have no weight, and have the script use the equipitem and unequipitem commands (which DON'T cause outfit reverting, but also don't actually remove the bellies, which would be a major issue if they still had weight).

Bethesda RPGs always have weird quirks with how they work, and despite Skyrim and FO4 both being Creation Engine, many things happen totally differently.

Also, FalloutVore is MUCH easier to tweak than Skyrim Devourment (which is a collection of pretty messy scripts, as expected from a non-group project) (I also tweaked that so I can vore anything, turned out that was much much easier than I ever thought, much better than the Edible BEasts method of adding keywords (Hint, find the player powers, and just remove the ActorTypeNPC keyword check on it, voila, able to eat anything)).

P.S. I don't check these forums that regularly, so if you want my personalised (tweaked .esp, modified scripts, etc) FalloutVore stuff, be patient.

Eat anything you say? K interested~ I do hope you share it with us soon~ Does it work with the other Voreout 4 addons?
LunarCataphract
Participator

Postby SelBles » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:01 pm

VoreAnything.rar
Tiny little addon for the .esm Devourment for Skyrim that allows the player to vore anything that lives. Does NOT affect the eating of corpses, or the NPC voring ability (I decided this could be too buggy, so I decided against it. You could always add the changes I made to the player powers to the NPC versions if you want though).
(907 Bytes) Downloaded 108 times

That's the Skyrim vore anything .esp (in a .rar so Eka's would upload it), feel free to look at it, then marvel at how something so easily overlooked proved to be the key. To my knowledge, it shouldn't have any issues, as the scripts don't seem to require the prey to have the keyword.

I'll upload my FalloutVore.esp and script set (my entire Fallout 4 Vore script set, since I can't remember which are non-vanilla). You will have to use the original pack to build the bellies in BodySlide though (not going to trawl through for that, I also have mine small due to the single prey being absurdly huge on a weight triangle fat woman (no, I don't use CBBE, and the texture blend issue is minimal at best).
I create Vore MiniComics on DeviantART, http://roebot56.deviantart.com/. If you want, you can donate to me, link can be found on my DeviantArt profile.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:25 pm

R56s Fallout 4 Vore.rar
Please read the readme.txt inside. It will explain the features/changes and other stuff.
(126.06 KiB) Downloaded 282 times

Those are my personal Fallout 4 Vore tweaks. Enjoy.

Who is R56? Well, that's my normal username. However, since my nexus username is SeldragiaBles (SelBles being the shorthand) it would make more sense to be similar to my nexus name as my purpose on Eka's is solely Fallout4/Skyrim vore mod related. If you want to find my DeviantART account which has my vore comics on it, take R56 as a clue. Or look up Seldragia Bles, that will also provide a clue.

Below is all copied from my own Readme.

Copy the Data folder to your FO4 data folder.

What do these tweaks do?
-Re-written most of the Holotape to not only improve the grammar, but also remove all references that offended me (R56) and replaced the Backstory with one more to my liking (One that also assumes X6-88 is female, and not that bland man-bot).
-Female only vore.
-NPC preds are now viable, but not implemented. This is thanks in no small part to a script provided by the Eka's forum, can't remember the name of who did this one, but you deserve all the credit for this bit.
-NPC preds do NOT revert to their default outfits on voring someone. To ensure full NPC voring power, make sure you give her some of the perks with console.
-Bellies at all stages of digestion weigh nothing (important due to NPC preds being viable) and no longer appear in your inventory when present.
-Added a legendary effect "Vorish" that can be applied to any weapon (assuming you have a mod that makes the slot moddable). Use self restraint and apply this to Melee only, gunshots causing vore is rather silly (although can be explained with energy weapons as a teleport gun) and can make combat awkward.
-Digesting victims has never been so filling! Digesting your prey causes a large heal when they are almost fully digested. THIS HAS NOT BEEN TESTED WITH A LONG DIGESTION TIME, I (R56) HAVE DIGESTION TIMES SET VERY LOW!

I also included a voreperksfull bat file, dump that in your Fallout 4 directory, and make sure to replace the XX's in it with your FalloutVore.esp load order designation (mine at time of writing was 0D). To use, click on the npc you want to give the FULL perkset to in console, type "bat voreperksfull" and voila, she's now a mighty pred.
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby SelBles » Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:34 pm

GREGOLE wrote:So this holotape. Is it added automatically once the mod starts working, or is it found somewhere?

It's automatically given whenever a FO4 save is loaded for the first time with the mod installed. However, it's kinda useless for new saves, as it gives it on CharGen, which means as soon as you wake in the vault, it's gone along with your pre-war clothes, clean vaultsuit and anything you consoled yourself. This also, with me, fucked up digestion, and I had to perform the reset (CallQuestFunction xx004c90 ResetVoreMod True) (or resetting the whole quest if that didn't work) to get digestion working again after I consoled myself the Holotape (which can be found by typing Help "Experement" 0 into console, and yes, that Typo is really how it is, unless you are using a non-vanilla .esp (like I do) which corrects it, in which case the more expansive search of Help "Vore" 0 should do).
SelBles
Somewhat familiar

Postby rathdakrogan » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:57 pm

Hey selbles im gonna try this out tonight!!! Sounds really amazing!!!
rathdakrogan
Been posting for a bit

Postby Absentia » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:34 am

lol R56 very clever, i like it.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby royderf » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:29 pm

BUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
royderf
New to the forum